On 4/21/2020 at 11:50 PM, Mimirue17 said:

they work ok for me, though the ones in billys animations are much better.  I am using anub human 2.2019se and have anubanimobj.esp as active in the MO2 install.  All the knifes, spears and swords work as well, just double checked all the ones that I use.

20200421204336_1.jpg

I am sorry, I do not see 2.2019 on the download section.  I only see 8.2019 and 12.2019 for Human

13 hours ago, Mimirue17 said:

i can confirm that is works in the newest one 12.2019 as well.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

20200425201026_1.jpg

20200425201122_1.jpg

@Mimirue17

was there anything you did that made it visually work correctly or was there no adjusting required?

I am also using Nexus Mod Manager instead of MO2, could that be an issue?

6 hours ago, saberTech2171 said:

@Mimirue17

was there anything you did that made it visually work correctly or was there no adjusting required?

I am also using Nexus Mod Manager instead of MO2, could that be an issue?

I did not do anything special with it here is the mod list and order I have them if it helps at all.

Fnis 7_6 xxl

sexlab framework 163_beta8

sexlab aroused

Schlongs of skyrim

sos - futanari cbbe v1.1b

xp32 max skeleton special extended

creature framework 1.1.0

patched sl tools

MNC v12.06a

massmatchmaker

SLAL

horny creatures of skyrim v1.14

animal SOS

cumshot

billyy's SLAL animations 2.9

SLAL pack - sexual vampire feed

ZAZ 7.0 rev 1

Milky SLAL animations

k4 SLAL animations

anub human 12.2019

anub futa 6.2019

Leito SLAL animations v1.6

and of course ran through loot, fnis and wrye bash for bashed patch

just make sure anubanimobj.esp is active

Thank you for that info.  I anubanimobj.esp is 'enabled' according to NMM.

I will try with MO2, LOOT, WyreBash and FNIS tomorrow to see if I get another result.  I don't have the other animation packs (Billys, Leito, etc) that you have in ypur order though.  Only ZAZ, Rohzima, MNC and Anubs (creature and human).

I just downloaded Skyrim SE a couple of days ago (I've never played any other version... actually I haven't even played SE yet because I'm trying to figure out all the mods...), and I'm using Vortex for managing mods. I downloaded Anubis' animations from the SE page, but Vortex is flagging them all (and most of the others) as for the original game. Did I get the wrong files, or does it just say that but they're okay to use anyway? I picked the 12.2019 since that seemed like the most up to date version in the list. Thanks for any help/ideas :)

On 1/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, zelurker said:

Yeah somehow it's not a se version, the 2.2019se is an se version but not the 8.2019, don't know what it's doing here, probably a mistake.

Where can I get the 2.2019 version? Got the same issue with both versions currently on the download page. They are not compatible with SE, according to FNIS. :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When trying to build the categories through Slanimgenerate.pyw, it:

- skips Anubs_Creature because it "has errors". The error is in Anubs boar_breeding + rider, and by selecting it, it says at the bottom:

"AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'replace'

actor 2: unable to find animation race directory for unknown race BoarsMounted.  You can add an anim_race_dir parameter to Anubs_boar_breeding.actor2 to tell us where to find it for now"

I'm new to this. I googled but couldn't find what I was supposed to do or what file to try to edit.

The other ones don't have errors but I think they are all being skipped because of that one Anubs boar_breeding + rider.

What should I do?

EDIT: Solved it by instead using the SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw that comes with the MoreNastyCritters mod. I was using the one that came with the SexLab Animation Loader.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2020 at 5:08 PM, saberTech2171 said:

best solution would be to open the .nifs in NifSkope and set the alpha to 1.0.

Here is a patch that does that, for anyone who wants to see if that helps.

I used to have the problem of the invisible magic dildos, but setting the alpha to 1.0 in the NIFs fixed the problem for me. Here are screenshots of my game with the patch installed.

Spoiler

20200810123858_1.jpg.5f1c673799baaf41d77e8e341dd10b72.jpg20200810123943_1.jpg.8164760dac18c18dbe76725eb8430bbe.jpg20200810124005_1.jpg.b6caff7eba8529d94d30eaf104276063.jpg20200810124021_1.jpg.02b9192ba2b428768e68783036d1720a.jpg

SLALAnubNoAlphaMagDildo.zip

11 hours ago, snarfies said:

I confirm that "H" is human, "C" is creatures, and "F" is futa.  It'd be nice to have spelled out on the download page.

Implying that futa are not humans will, of course, get you cancelled.

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

I believe so

16 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

About the newest files

Im guessing file H is human, C is creature, and Old is old (duh), but whats F? Futa animations?

Thanks Guys didn't got that in mind xD

18 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

About the newest files

Im guessing file H is human, C is creature, and Old is old (duh), but whats F? Futa animations?

13 hours ago, snarfies said:

I confirm that "H" is human, "C" is creatures, and "F" is futa.  It'd be nice to have spelled out on the download page.

Implying that futa are not humans will, of course, get you cancelled.

It is the way Anub named the packs....