• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm running into a different problem I think.  FNIS gives me the warnings about the two Anub packs I'm using, though it sounds like that's not supposed to be a big deal.  The packs show up in SLAL, but running either of the packs has everyone stuck in A pose.  I have a number of other packs that all work fine.  It's definitely just these two.  Am I missing something?

8 hours ago, bob473 said:

I'm running into a different problem I think.  FNIS gives me the warnings about the two Anub packs I'm using, though it sounds like that's not supposed to be a big deal.  The packs show up in SLAL, but running either of the packs has everyone stuck in A pose.  I have a number of other packs that all work fine.  It's definitely just these two.  Am I missing something?

Are you using mod organizer 2?

13 hours ago, bob473 said:

No.  NMM.  I ran into some weird loading problems with MO2 that I couldn't figure out at the time.  I might be able to go back to it now, but so far everything else works under NMM.

MO2 is a little tricky unless you understand what to do.

To avoid any error, i just extract Meshses, Textures, LODS and Sounds folder in the regular Data Directory, while all the "Scripts/Plugins/SKSE" and similar folders, in the MO2 folder where also the SKSE scripts are located, so everything works fine. also i never use FNIS with MO2.

It means that if a mod has a .bsa file, you have to extract it

On 2/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, Bertus said:

MO2 is a little tricky unless you understand what to do.

To avoid any error, i just extract Meshses, Textures, LODS and Sounds folder in the regular Data Directory, while all the "Scripts/Plugins/SKSE" and similar folders, in the MO2 folder where also the SKSE scripts are located, so everything works fine. also i never use FNIS with MO2.

It means that if a mod has a .bsa file, you have to extract it

That's fine, but MO2 isn't really my problem here.  I have many of the other animation packs installed and they all work fine with NMM and FNIS.  This one seems to be giving me problems and I don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tested every animation, but the "Anubs Doggy Style" animation plays incorrectly for me. The first 4 or 5 stages look like a broken version of the default Sexlab doggy style animation, with the receiving actor positioned far behind the giving actor. The other 2 or 3 stages are correct. Seems to even do it when I port over the animations myself from LE, after running the Havok script.

can someone actually tell me what are pre requisites and what to do (since i am new here and there isn't a guide) ? from what i have understood:

- install sl anim loader

- install anubs loader

- update fnis

- then i use loot to order the mods

is that all ? because the animations aren't working

thanks 

Sounds like you're missing actual SexLab (look for the Beta version, NOT the Light version), and Matchmaker over from 'normal' Skyrim if you want to quickly set up animations.

The requirements for Sexlab should get you set up well.

EDIT: Fixed a typo. SexLag indeed ...

5 hours ago, Sh0ri said:

can someone actually tell me what are pre requisites and what to do (since i am new here and there isn't a guide) ? from what i have understood:

- install sl anim loader

- install anubs loader

- update fnis

- then i use loot to order the mods

is that all ? because the animations aren't working

thanks 

You need to actually register the animations in SLAL MCM menu too.

19 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

You need to actually register the animations in SLAL MCM menu too.

22 hours ago, Calydor said:

Sounds like you're missing actual SexLab (look for the Beta version, NOT the Light version), and Matchmaker over from 'normal' Skyrim if you want to quickly set up animations.

The requirements for Sexlab should get you set up well.

EDIT: Fixed a typo. SexLag indeed ...

I need the beta framework of sexlabs and matchmaker from the old skyrim, got it. Btw I did register the anims in slal mcm but they didn't show up in- game. Thanks again 

9 hours ago, Sh0ri said:

I need the beta framework of sexlabs and matchmaker from the old skyrim, got it. Btw I did register the anims in slal mcm but they didn't show up in- game. Thanks again 

After registering them in SLAL, did they appear in the sexlabs list of animations? Might need to enable them there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using this mod for a long time and never had a problem until yesterday. Game crashed on load and .Net crash said it could be green.dds from Anub's animobjects. Checked it in NIF Optimizer and it said that the size was supposed to be divisible by 4. So after downloading Gimp and a DDS plugin I resized it to 292x420 and it didn't crash again.

Anyone else had this issue or am I special again?

• 2 weeks later...

hey quick question i've installed the latest version but some of the female solo objects aren't showing up during animations is there a way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay the weird part is (it`s shows me everything is fine ,also FNIS xxl show me everything good no issues .. ) but when i open sl anim loader(IN GAME) those two packs anub and funny bizness are not there .. sl anim loader is there .. but it is empty. May be some help a bit .. 

47 minutes ago, Santooo said:

Okay the weird part is (it`s shows me everything is fine ,also FNIS xxl show me everything good no issues .. ) but when i open sl anim loader(IN GAME) those two packs anub and funny bizness are not there .. sl anim loader is there .. but it is empty. May be some help a bit .. 

Sounds like a problem with JContainers not installed correctly..

13 minutes ago, Santooo said:

Okay how is the correct way to install them ...  and to solve that problem. If you can help i will appreciate it :)

okay mate actually that information help already :) thank you ... i find where the problem is. Old version of Jcontainers . Thanks one more time.

9 hours ago, MacMillan11 said:

I have a little annoying problem with "Magick Dildos" animation... The AnimObject just doesn't appear (It worked earlier though). I checked the .esp, model, animations FNIS text file - but didn't find any issues there. Any thoughts? :confused:

There two things i found out about missing anim objects so far: one is In some cases they just don't appear in the scene (it seems to me like SE skips them, if there is not enough time or space to load them)

the other one is that if you use nifscan on them some of them vanish, too. They get optimized to death. One thing you can try is to reinstall the package.