On 6/3/2021 at 1:02 PM, judge007 said:

I find Cathedral to be a bit off, but have good success doing the following:

1 - use the attached bat file and havokbehaviourpostprocess.exe by copying to extracted archive folder and running bat file

2 - use SSE Nif Optimizer on extracted archive folder https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

3 - Now run Cathedral Assets optimizer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

4 - run xEdit (SSEEdit) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164

on animobject plugin and check for errors then "Apply Script . . ."  "Assets Manager" will let you know about mesh and texture errors

5 - run plugin through Creation Kit (optional and controversial)

Items 1 & 2 prevent cathedral from making mistakes with anim files and meshes, textures it processes well.

Hope this helps.

converttoskyrimSE.bat 87 B · 1 download HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe 4.51 MB · 1 download

Thanks for the steps to try, steps 4 and 5 not sure how to do those.  Steps 1,2,3 I ran on this folder...In my AppData>Roaming>Vortex path, Hope that's correct

Spoiler

409878036_Screenshot2021-06-04143442.thumb.png.642c135b29cb35eddb8926c2ad30df50.png

Step 1:  I Placed bat and exe files here then ran, hope correct place.  I removed bat, and exe file after I ran

Spoiler

1598967426_Screenshot2021-06-04144229.thumb.png.e218fde57f32b84d9197aedc4226d1c0.png

Step 2:  Any special settings in nif scope?  I ran nif scope as is, didn't change any settings before I ran

Spoiler

499529960_Screenshot2021-06-04145022.thumb.png.ac4bfe8c35d7292bc14e5b1e307449aa.png

Step 3:  I ran cathedral assets as is too, didn't change any setting.  Any special settings to help the Magik dildo to show up.?

Spoiler

1492231057_Screenshot2021-06-04145459.thumb.png.e091d8d87c95e0ec63e5a770c2bd3b50.png

After steps 1,2,3... In vortex, I re-load the archive to get newly nif scope/cathedral scanned folder/files/plug-in loaded into skyrim game folder.

Step 4:  Wasn't sure what you mean about "Apply Script . . ."  "Assets Manager" with xedit(SSEEdit).  I just ran the quick auto clean dirty mod check on the plug-in:

Spoiler

377299364_Screenshot2021-06-04150138.thumb.png.cb96b98f9eda4184d82711f10d61639c.png

Spoiler

2030306921_Screenshot2021-06-04160055.thumb.png.f0ed5df5ab4a00381ef9f44da78dd8c7.png

Step 5:  Not sure what you mean by "run plugin through Creation Kit"?  I did load up plug-in in creation kit and did a save.  Not sure if that does anything.

Spoiler

945640837_Screenshot2021-06-04152057.thumb.png.903cfb79ed44abbc3205c4a674a52ea1.png

Hey thanks for the help.  I did these steps I listed to no avail.  Still not sure If I'm doing things right.  In animations the knife that she holds to dude's nut sack is still invisible and the Magik dildo is still invisible in the masturbation animation.  I especially wanted to get the magik dildo fixed.  I've been cancelling that animation for the last yr now when it comes up.  Wanted to ask is anybody else getting invisible furniture assets in anubs sse animations.  To note all other anubs animations work great.

23 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Thanks for the steps to try, steps 4 and 5 not sure how to do those.  Steps 1,2,3 I ran on this folder...In my AppData>Roaming>Vortex path, Hope that's correct

Reveal hidden contents

409878036_Screenshot2021-06-04143442.thumb.png.642c135b29cb35eddb8926c2ad30df50.png

Step 1:  I Placed bat and exe files here then ran, hope correct place.  I removed bat, and exe file after I ran

Reveal hidden contents

1598967426_Screenshot2021-06-04144229.thumb.png.e218fde57f32b84d9197aedc4226d1c0.png

Step 2:  Any special settings in nif scope?  I ran nif scope as is, didn't change any settings before I ran

Reveal hidden contents

499529960_Screenshot2021-06-04145022.thumb.png.ac4bfe8c35d7292bc14e5b1e307449aa.png

Step 3:  I ran cathedral assets as is too, didn't change any setting.  Any special settings to help the Magik dildo to show up.?

Reveal hidden contents

1492231057_Screenshot2021-06-04145459.thumb.png.e091d8d87c95e0ec63e5a770c2bd3b50.png

After steps 1,2,3... In vortex, I re-load the archive to get newly nif scope/cathedral scanned folder/files/plug-in loaded into skyrim game folder.

Step 4:  Wasn't sure what you mean about "Apply Script . . ."  "Assets Manager" with xedit(SSEEdit).  I just ran the quick auto clean dirty mod check on the plug-in:

Reveal hidden contents

377299364_Screenshot2021-06-04150138.thumb.png.cb96b98f9eda4184d82711f10d61639c.png

Reveal hidden contents

2030306921_Screenshot2021-06-04160055.thumb.png.f0ed5df5ab4a00381ef9f44da78dd8c7.png

Step 5:  Not sure what you mean by "run plugin through Creation Kit"?  I did load up plug-in in creation kit and did a save.  Not sure if that does anything.

Hide contents

945640837_Screenshot2021-06-04152057.thumb.png.903cfb79ed44abbc3205c4a674a52ea1.png

Hey thanks for the help.  I did these steps I listed to no avail.  Still not sure If I'm doing things right.  In animations the knife that she holds to dude's nut sack is still invisible and the Magik dildo is still invisible in the masturbation animation.  I especially wanted to get the magik dildo fixed.  I've been cancelling that animation for the last yr now when it comes up.  Wanted to ask is anybody else getting invisible furniture assets in anubs sse animations.  To note all other anubs animations work great.

From what you did, you should be good to go.

I'm seeing the magic dildo from my conversion. (Several posts up)

Try downloading it and see if it works.

If it doesn't work then you a files priority conflict, or a load order issue.

One other cause may be that Anubiss uses the same filename for all three SLAL packs, human, creature and futa.

Try installing Anubs human last.

If it's a files priority issue, I use MO2 not Vortex, so I don't know how to troubleshoot that. Perhaps another Vortex user can jump in here?

P.S. Step 2 is SSE Nif Optimizer, NifSkope is a mesh utility (you used the correct one)

For SSEEdit, don't use QuickAutoclean just the regular SSEEdit.

Load the plugin and right-click plugin

- first click "Check for Errors" from popup

- then click "Apply Script . . ." from same popup and select "Assets Manager" from dropdown, then "OK" twice

EDIT: I just reread your post, where you said you reloaded the archive - you mean the .zip file that you downloaded to install the mod?

Because if you did that, you undid everything you did in steps 1,2 & 3

Edited by judge007
6 hours ago, judge007 said:

From what you did, you should be good to go.

I'm seeing the magic dildo from my conversion. (Several posts up)

Try downloading it and see if it works.

If it doesn't work then you a files priority conflict, or a load order issue.

One other cause may be that Anubiss uses the same filename for all three SLAL packs, human, creature and futa.

Try installing Anubs human last.

If it's a files priority issue, I use MO2 not Vortex, so I don't know how to troubleshoot that. Perhaps another Vortex user can jump in here?

P.S. Step 2 is SSE Nif Optimizer, NifSkope is a mesh utility (you used the correct one)

For SSEEdit, don't use QuickAutoclean just the regular SSEEdit.

Load the plugin and right-click plugin

- first click "Check for Errors" from popup

- then click "Apply Script . . ." from same popup and select "Assets Manager" from dropdown, then "OK" twice

EDIT: I just reread your post, where you said you reloaded the archive - you mean the .zip file that you downloaded to install the mod?

Because if you did that, you undid everything you did in steps 1,2 & 3

I saw your yellow edit, so reran everything, magick dildo still invisible.  I downloaded your archive from a couple of posts above....Magick dildo still invisible.  All other animations that need a furniture asset work fine.  The glowing orb in magick rape works fine.  I guess its a mod conflict causing the issue.  Well enough about dildos no showing, time to move on.? 

I tried to run Assets Manager but the pop-up window is very small, can't do anything with it.  Sorry I'm not SSEEdit savvy.

Spoiler

1471212141_Screenshot2021-06-04205548.thumb.png.8bb8241c64d1978f461224222c17dd00.png

33 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I saw your yellow edit, so reran everything, magick dildo still invisible.  I downloaded your archive from a couple of posts above....Magick dildo still invisible.  All other animations that need a furniture asset work fine.  The glowing orb in magick rape works fine.  I guess its a mod conflict causing the issue.  Well enough about dildos no showing, time to move on.? 

I tried to run Assets Manager but the pop-up window is very small, can't do anything with it.  Sorry I'm not SSEEdit savvy.

Reveal hidden contents

1471212141_Screenshot2021-06-04205548.thumb.png.8bb8241c64d1978f461224222c17dd00.png

The popup window is a known issue with higher resolutions, simply hover your cursor on edge of window till it pops up a double arrow, click and drag.

How to become SSEEdit savvy - https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/

From the guy who was lurking. I wanted to say thank you for solving my problems and learning me something in the process. Doesn't happen often on the internet so a big thank you for taking the time to help strangers!

Edited by nhb2
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, midnightwho said:

Hi, sorry to ask a pretty dumb question but what do the letters on the files mean?
I am guessing that "H" is for humans, "C" for creatures, and Im really guessing here. "F" is furniture?

Futa, chicks with dicks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why some of the "magick" animations dont show up for me on sexlab tools or play at all? I'm sure im doing all of the steps of installing the animations.

Also, there would be a problem where the animations would show up the first time, then on the next launch, they would dissapear.

Hey, I use nemesis and get a warning (1027) about some .hkx files being 32 bit and not being supported by skyrim's architecture. When loading up my game everything is tposing. Everything runs fine with anubs creature and human (which I use) uninstalled but when the animations are generated, there is issues. 

Nemesis log:

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 4838-1723

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: dscgo

Mod Checked 3: gender

Mod installed: FNISBase

Mod installed: RealFlying

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_D

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_K

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_M

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_R

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_S

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_U

Mod installed: 0Sex_BLF_A

Mod installed: 0Sex_EMF_A

Mod installed: _ESG_0ER_F

Mod installed: _ESG_0ER_M

Mod installed: Anubs Creature

Mod installed: Anubs Human

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureBeasts

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureHumanoids

Mod installed: Billyy_Human

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanLesbian

Mod installed: FlowerGirlsSE

Mod installed: FunnyBizFC

Mod installed: FunnyBizFemDom

Mod installed: FunnyBizFun

Mod installed: FunnyBizGroup

Mod installed: FunnyBizLover

Mod installed: FunnyBizMC

Mod installed: FunnyBizMtb

Mod installed: FunnyBizRape

Mod installed: FunnyBizUn

Mod installed: ImmersiveAnimatedLooting

Mod installed: MoreNastyCritters

Mod installed: P1FlyingRing

Mod installed: rigmor

Mod installed: rigmorrebootkiss

Mod installed: RydinAnimationPack

Mod installed: SexLab

Mod installed: SexLabAP

Mod installed: SexLabAroused

Mod installed: SexLabCreature

Mod installed: XPMSE

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack+

Mod installed: Nemesis PCEA

PCEA Mod: 0Dser_Animations

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_bear_Behavior.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_dog_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\FNIS_Anubs Creature_wolf_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\chaurus\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_chaurus_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\deer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_deer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc01\chaurusflyer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_vampirebrute_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_benthiclurker_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\boarriekling\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_boarriekling_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_hmdaedra_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_riekling_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\scrib\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_scrib_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_dragonpriest_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\draugr\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_draugr_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\falmer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_falmer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\giant\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_giant_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\horse\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_horse_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\sabrecat\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_sabrecat_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\skeever\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_skeever_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\troll\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_troll_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_vampirelord_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 187 second(s) taken

2 minutes ago, domolords said:

Hey, I use nemesis and get a warning (1027) about some .hkx files being 32 bit and not being supported by skyrim's architecture. When loading up my game everything is tposing. Everything runs fine with anubs creature and human (which I use) uninstalled but when the animations are generated, there is issues. 

Nemesis log:

Reveal hidden contents

Checking engine version

Engine is up to date

Version Code: 4838-1723

Initializing behavior generation

Mod Checked 1: nemesis

Mod Checked 2: dscgo

Mod Checked 3: gender

Mod installed: FNISBase

Mod installed: RealFlying

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_D

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_K

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_M

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_R

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_S

Mod installed: 0Sex_0MF_U

Mod installed: 0Sex_BLF_A

Mod installed: 0Sex_EMF_A

Mod installed: _ESG_0ER_F

Mod installed: _ESG_0ER_M

Mod installed: Anubs Creature

Mod installed: Anubs Human

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureBeasts

Mod installed: Billyy_CreatureHumanoids

Mod installed: Billyy_Human

Mod installed: Billyy_HumanLesbian

Mod installed: FlowerGirlsSE

Mod installed: FunnyBizFC

Mod installed: FunnyBizFemDom

Mod installed: FunnyBizFun

Mod installed: FunnyBizGroup

Mod installed: FunnyBizLover

Mod installed: FunnyBizMC

Mod installed: FunnyBizMtb

Mod installed: FunnyBizRape

Mod installed: FunnyBizUn

Mod installed: ImmersiveAnimatedLooting

Mod installed: MoreNastyCritters

Mod installed: P1FlyingRing

Mod installed: rigmor

Mod installed: rigmorrebootkiss

Mod installed: RydinAnimationPack

Mod installed: SexLab

Mod installed: SexLabAP

Mod installed: SexLabAroused

Mod installed: SexLabCreature

Mod installed: XPMSE

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack

Mod installed: ZaZAnimationPack+

Mod installed: Nemesis PCEA

PCEA Mod: 0Dser_Animations

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\bear\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_bear_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_dog_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\canine\behaviors wolf\FNIS_Anubs Creature_wolf_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\chaurus\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_chaurus_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\deer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_deer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc01\chaurusflyer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_chaurusflyer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc01\vampirebrute\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_vampirebrute_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_benthiclurker_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\boarriekling\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_boarriekling_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_hmdaedra_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\riekling\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_riekling_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dlc02\scrib\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_scrib_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\dragonpriest\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_dragonpriest_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\draugr\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_draugr_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\falmer\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_falmer_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\giant\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_giant_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\horse\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_horse_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\sabrecat\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_sabrecat_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\skeever\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_skeever_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\troll\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_troll_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\vampirelord\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_vampirelord_Behavior.hkx

File: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_werewolfbeast_Behavior.hkx

Running script: SexyMove detector.py

Running script: XPMSE detector.py

Behavior generation complete: 187 second(s) taken

That means you are using the anims pack for LE

Somewhere in previous posts I posted SE conversions of the human and creature packs

On 7/9/2021 at 10:01 PM, midnightwho said:

Hi, sorry to ask a pretty dumb question but what do the letters on the files mean?
I am guessing that "H" is for humans, "C" for creatures, and Im really guessing here. "F" is furniture?

it is Futa...

4 minutes ago, judge007 said:

That means you are using the anims pack for LE

Somewhere in previous posts I posted SE conversions of the human and creature packs

I'm pretty sure I installed from (see attachment) but I will reinstall and let you know how it goes thanks. I sometimes click the link to the original to see the description and may have clicked the wrong download button.

4 minutes ago, domolords said:

I'm pretty sure I installed from (see attachment) but I will reinstall and let you know how it goes thanks. I sometimes click the link to the original to see the description and may have clicked the wrong download button.

Yeah I straight up downloaded the old file, thinking I was not. ouch. i feel really stupid. for a second I was thinking of pulling out NIFscope or something. tysm!

58 minutes ago, domolords said:

Nemesis can not handle Creature animations. Make sure that the error is not related to the creature pack...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 2:53 AM, leesjig said:

Wanted to ask, so how do I get the magic dildo to show in the masturbation magic dildo animation.  I've always just canceled the animation when it tried to play, cause the magic dildo is invisible.  All other Anub's animations are working fine.  Was hoping to get this animation working finally.  Thanks

I am having the same issue. Even after changing load order of the AnubAnimObj.esp with similar mods (SLALAnimObj.esp for example), still invisible. Did you manage to figure it out?

2 hours ago, Dr.p345 said:

I am having the same issue. Even after changing load order of the AnubAnimObj.esp with similar mods (SLALAnimObj.esp for example), still invisible. Did you manage to figure it out?

No never did figure it out.  very strange why it never shows.  I even tried judge's anub's human se conversion too, he said it shows for him but it still never shows for me.  What's weird if there is smoke, fog, or some kind of magic smoke flowing passed my pc during the animation you can see the silhouette of the dildo, then when the smoke clears the dildo disappears again.  I gave up on getting it to appear during animation.  If you find something let me know. 

On 8/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, leesjig said:

No never did figure it out.  very strange why it never shows.  I even tried judge's anub's human se conversion too, he said it shows for him but it still never shows for me.  What's weird if there is smoke, fog, or some kind of magic smoke flowing passed my pc during the animation you can see the silhouette of the dildo, then when the smoke clears the dildo disappears again.  I gave up on getting it to appear during animation.  If you find something let me know. 

Same thing happens for me, funnily enough it is ONLY the magic dildo's .NIF that won't show. all of the other animobjects from this slal pack work fine.

Unfortunately if you're running https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=files (SSE Engine fixes) then it interferes with the object, probably doesn't like the effects that the dildo uses or something.

Engine fixes is too useful, so unless someone fixes this anim to be compatible then I guess I'll do without.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, misspandamarie said:

hello, i dont see the objects when using this. For example the magical dildo that should be floating isnt there but my char will do the animation as if it was. 

On 8/23/2021 at 7:22 PM, shardoom said:

Same thing happens for me, funnily enough it is ONLY the magic dildo's .NIF that won't show. all of the other animobjects from this slal pack work fine.

Unfortunately if you're running https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=files (SSE Engine fixes) then it interferes with the object, probably doesn't like the effects that the dildo uses or something.

Engine fixes is too useful, so unless someone fixes this anim to be compatible then I guess I'll do without.

So, I found out what the problem here is. The SSE Engine Fixes has a fix named BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest that seems to prevent any object with a BSLightingShaderProperty alpha less than 1 from rendering. You can either edit the SSE Engine Fixes\SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.toml file with a text editor, find BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest, and set it to false, or replace all the AOMagickDildo animation objects with one that has their alphas set to 1. I don't quite know the actual purpose of that fix, so I can't say what disabling it does, but I can say that if you go with the second option, the dildos will all be solid white instead of translucent. I've attached the versions I fixed myself if you don't want to go through the hassle of editing them with nifskope.

AOMagickDildo fix.zip

27 minutes ago, cobra0798 said:

So, I found out what the problem here is. The SSE Engine Fixes has a fix named BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest that seems to prevent any object with a BSLightingShaderProperty alpha less than 1 from rendering. You can either edit the SSE Engine Fixes\SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.toml file with a text editor, find BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest, and set it to false, or replace all the AOMagickDildo animation objects with one that has their alphas set to 1. I don't quite know the actual purpose of that fix, so I can't say what disabling it does, but I can say that if you go with the second option, the dildos will all be solid white instead of translucent. I've attached the versions I fixed myself if you don't want to go through the hassle of editing them with nifskope.

AOMagickDildo fix.zip 64.54 kB · 0 downloads

That's fantastic, nice find mate. Thankyou!