7 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

Both bedwood01_n.dds and noblebedwood01_n.dds in the textures\tara-ultimatefurniturepack\02wood directory are 0 byte files for humans 4.2018se.   Issue during zipping or was the original file missing?

As far as I know, they are not used.... I took the folders as they were.

it installed fine for me

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"

Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE - BDSM V1.2.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SlaverunReloaded V1.00  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 41 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 52 total groups: 266 added file slots: 2103 alternate files: 973

Creature Pack not installed

6941 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, SimplyNemz said:

Tried using both of these packs a while back but it kept causing instant CTD when I booted the game.

Instead of installing each pack individually, I combined the two, replacing any files requested. The game now boots up properly. I'm assuming this is due to the duplicate named esp files, though I'd have assumed NMM would have simply deleted one or the other. And I suppose if you were to manually install these, you would HAVE to.

Perhaps upload a combined pack in the future for folks using NMM and who aren't smart enough or are too lazy to properly install this?

The esp's are for addressing the anim objects. they are the same for both files. I don't understand what problem you have, I'm running both with NMM without issues and also tested them seperatly. 

• 1 month later...

Speaking of the Human package...

Are the SLAnims source files really the ones that were used to create the FNIS_Anubs Human_List.txt file? or was that created manually?

Because when i run SLAnimGenerate, i end up with different file (for example no -AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable anywhere, and Anubs_adult_sleep animations are missing AOpillow, and probably more).

I am confused.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this topic seems active, I'll see if i can get help here. The animations dont show up. I have anub creature, and human and they show up in fnis, i have the animation loader and i have sexlab. 

Every other animation dump that i use is fine. This one isnt found? What am i doing wrong?

2 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Since this topic seems active, I'll see if i can get help here. The animations dont show up. I have anub creature, and human and they show up in fnis, i have the animation loader and i have sexlab. 

Every other animation dump that i use is fine. This one isnt found? What am i doing wrong?

I don't know: I did the usual converting steps, installed the packages and registered the in FNIS and SLAL. 

20181107082158_1.jpg

20181107082141_1.jpg

20181107082135_1.jpg

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't know: I did the usual converting steps, installed the packages and registered the in FNIS and SLAL. 

20181107082158_1.jpg

20181107082141_1.jpg

20181107082135_1.jpg

Your slanimation thing has more options than mine. Maybe it didn't install correctly. Mine only had 1 option. I will look into it again when I get some time. Maybe I have an older version or something?

I know that when I ask it to register new stuff it says 0 new animations. So it must be something with the animation files.

10 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Your slanimation thing has more options than mine. Maybe it didn't install correctly. Mine only had 1 option. I will look into it again when I get some time. Maybe I have an older version or something?

I know that when I ask it to register new stuff it says 0 new animations. So it must be something with the animation files.

I think you have a problem with JContainers....Its just a guess.... 

24 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I think you have a problem with JContainers....Its just a guess.... 

Coincidentally I was googling solutions earlier and noticed that I didn't have jcontainers even installed. So I grabbed the newest version, reinstalled this mod readded the animations. And still nothing. Only option I get is general.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, 5EXYGAM3R said:

This might be a dumb question, but how come there are two versions of each pack (human and creature)? Am I supposed to install all 4 of them? Or do I have to pick one of each?

I didn't delete the old versions....