I gota quick question... some of the animations involving Dildos don't work correctly is there a fix or something for this or anything of that kind? the magic Dildos still show up in the animations just fine its the objects that i'm not gettting they kinda just have the animation of holding one and thats why i'm assuming theirs something going on with the meshes or textures but have no clue how to fix them

Update: I figured out that the invisible objects happen because the Meshes from oldrim haven't been ported over and cause the objects to be invisible its a simple fix of porting the meshes over but I have no idea how to port mods and would be very appreciative if someone would 1 tell me how or 2 just port them over and send them to be updated on the main files..

Update2: I tried porting the meshes over but the objects are still invisible does anyone else know what might be causing the problem and or how to fix it?

(Angry AF)

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Skata20 said:

Anyone else's game crashing after installing these animations? I have tried everything and these animations are definetely causing CTD for me.

Did you accidentally install the oldrim animations? These are the ones you should have, 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, so I tried to convert the latest human pack available on loverslab (02-2019), but all the new animations of this pack aren't working, it only show the "air humping" animation for both actors.

I ran FNIS of course, rebuild the anims list in slal, reload the json etc.. But nothing seems to work.

How can I fix that ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 11:09 PM, Skata20 said:

Anyone else's game crashing after installing these animations? I have tried everything and these animations are definetely causing CTD for me.

Late but I've just had this problem myself and thought I'd post the cause for it in my case.

I had approx 14,500 anims before installing these packs which would cause the game to ctd upon trying to load a game. I coincidently tried installing Halo's Poser as well today which resulted in the same problem and came to the conclusion it's not a problem with the packs themselves but hitting a limit on how many animations my game can load.

Pfiffy, I have a request. I hope you still support this mod.

I'm currently cunducting a closed beta for FNIS 7.5 XXL (maybe you wanna join?): 

Main feature of this release is "Animation Load CTD Calculation". Works very well so far. But I have problems with 2 mods which destroy my calculation. One of them bein Anubs (Human).

The reason is that the behavior file and the FNIS List do not match. When I regenerate the behavior, the result is more than twice the size of the one provided with the mod. I assume that the setting of bFootIKDisable was added to the last release, but since the FNIS Modders tool doesn't allow blanks in the mod name anymore, someone ran into problems, and then simply didn't regenerate anymore. So the FootIK is still not working as intended, just like my FNIS calculation when Anubs is installed.

You can simply remove the blank from both the animation folder name, and the included FNIS List, and everything should work.

But then there is another issue that should be addressed. Setting Animation Variables is very costly with respect to Load CTD. So it would help if you remove the superfluous ones. And in an "s" sequence the setting of AV is unnecessary in EVERY "+" animation, when the "s" line already has the animvar set. THat will count for the WHOLE sequence. This simple optimization can reduce the AnubsHuman contribution to Load CTD by 3.5% =  920 simple animations.

See https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1168

On 4/12/2019 at 6:16 AM, Pfiffy said:

There two things i found out about missing anim objects so far: one is In some cases they just don't appear in the scene (it seems to me like SE skips them, if there is not enough time or space to load them)

the other one is that if you use nifscan on them some of them vanish, too. They get optimized to death. One thing you can try is to reinstall the package. 

I forgot a quote in my previous post to make you aware. :)

Weirdest thing, but activating the newest version of SE Anub's Creature animations from here causes the game to CTD when I leave Windhelm, but it seems fine outside Whiterun. Those are the only two cities I've tried so far, I might try others. This isn't the normal load CTD, mind you, the game loads in fine and I can fast travel to other locations, but I crash when I leave Windhelm's gate. Deactivating it in Mod Organizer 2 solves the problem... I've never heard of that happening because of an animation mod before, can anyone give guidance?

Edit: Nevermind, the recent update a couple days ago fixed this. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 4:43 AM, Pfiffy said:

I did the conversion process again and repacked the files and renamed them to make sure they could be recognized as SE versions. I hope it will fix the error that Redman77 has.  

Hello I know this was from a while ago but I seem to be getting this exact same issue when running FNIS:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Shota_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I think my game characters are in T pose because of this

nvm fixed

On 8/11/2019 at 1:51 AM, LunarMaster said:

Hello I know this was from a while ago but I seem to be getting this exact same issue when running FNIS:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Creature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Shota_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I think my game characters are in T pose because of this

nvm fixed

Hi, can you please tell us how you fixed it?

2 hours ago, kevz612 said:

Hi, can you please tell us how you fixed it?

It means the files in that specific dir are not converted to SE, make sure you downloaded the SE version (that was my mistake) if youre convinced that you did, convert the files yourself with the havok.exe and the animation converter(thats what I did) 

guide: 

do this in every subfolder of the "Meshes" folder in the mod that contains HKX files, if fnis reads no errors then youre good to go

On 8/14/2019 at 4:28 PM, LunarMaster said:

It means the files in that specific dir are not converted to SE, make sure you downloaded the SE version (that was my mistake) if youre convinced that you did, convert the files yourself with the havok.exe and the animation converter(thats what I did) 

guide: 

do this in every subfolder of the "Meshes" folder in the mod that contains HKX files, if fnis reads no errors then youre good to go

Nice! Thanks man!

fnis shows an error, apparently human behavior animation is not SE compatible?

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AsBooAnims_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Edit: file was not from anubs huuman but from a different mod. anub's animations are fine

On 8/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, ritalmao said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AsBooAnims_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Read the above post lol, either make sure you installed the right file from this download or convert it yourself, guide to conversion in the video (it's really easy)

40 minutes ago, LunarMaster said:

Read the above post lol, either make sure you installed the right file from this download or convert it yourself, guide to conversion in the video (it's really easy)

i cant get it to convert, can you post the converted .hkx file ?

On 8/23/2019 at 7:24 AM, ritalmao said:

AsBooAnims_Behavior.hkx is not from Anubs animations. It's from AsBoo.

4 hours ago, Camila said:

AsBooAnims_Behavior.hkx is not from Anubs animations. It's from AsBoo.

oh man, im so sorry. indeed it is, i converted it and now it's fine. I am very sorry, the warning on fnis only showed up after loading anubs human anims but it was asboo's all along.

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2019 at 6:38 AM, Gnafron said:

I do too. And Doggystyle does not work at all. It plays vanilla SexLab DS animations instead.

Yeah I've got the same issue, which sucks cause it was one of my favourites.

Edit: I converted the most reason anim dump myself to see if there were any issues with Pfiffy's convert (to no one's surprise it was fine), yet the same issue persisted. Curiously, however, the last three animations of the scene are there and run fine, just the 3-4 leading up are the vanilla animations. So it has to be an issue with Sexlab or SLAL themselves. It's almost as interesting as it is frustrating lol.

Was anybody with the missing dildo for magick dildos able to find a solution? For me, every other object that loads up with the animobj.esp works just fine, its just the damn invisible magick dildo thats driving me to wits end. Reinstalling the mods didn't help either, im assuming it has to be q mesh or texture issue but the file seems to be present. Also the dildo wasn't invisible on previous playthrough so what could have happened? Havent even changed mods or LOOT order since then. Anyone have a solution for this?