20 hours ago, cobra0798 said:

Awesome i read something like that and it works without SSE Engine Fixes. I will try this because that was one of my fav anub animations. 

So, I found out what the problem here is. The SSE Engine Fixes has a fix named BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest that seems to prevent any object with a BSLightingShaderProperty alpha less than 1 from rendering. You can either edit the SSE Engine Fixes\SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.toml file with a text editor, find BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest, and set it to false, or replace all the AOMagickDildo animation objects with one that has their alphas set to 1. I don't quite know the actual purpose of that fix, so I can't say what disabling it does, but I can say that if you go with the second option, the dildos will all be solid white instead of translucent. I've attached the versions I fixed myself if you don't want to go through the hassle of editing them with nifskope.

AOMagickDildo fix.zip 64.54 kB · 5 downloads

On 9/14/2021 at 1:56 PM, cobra0798 said:

So, I found out what the problem here is. The SSE Engine Fixes has a fix named BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest that seems to prevent any object with a BSLightingShaderProperty alpha less than 1 from rendering. You can either edit the SSE Engine Fixes\SKSE\Plugins\EngineFixes.toml file with a text editor, find BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest, and set it to false, or replace all the AOMagickDildo animation objects with one that has their alphas set to 1. I don't quite know the actual purpose of that fix, so I can't say what disabling it does, but I can say that if you go with the second option, the dildos will all be solid white instead of translucent. I've attached the versions I fixed myself if you don't want to go through the hassle of editing them with nifskope.

AOMagickDildo fix.zip 64.54 kB · 7 downloads

I think you may better (though it is actually good idea I supposed) not change  BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest as False

it depend your skin texture mod,  but I really see skin texture will trun as black,  if I turn it as False.

then return as True, now all character show correctly ^^;   

Do not know it happen for all skin but, at least I may prefer your Second option. 

I do not know when it happen though,,(eg with ENB setting or specific skin cause issue etc, at all)

but just test again and can confrim it cause problem for skin.

Truecorrect.JPG.cee1f207e6644d4e4b684a382f271c88.JPG

falseset.JPG.0725126abd89811de5f1be20920db4fe.JPG

turnbodyblack.JPG.5733a7716cf6dd1c0a72dad5afa5c8db.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
On 9/15/2021 at 6:16 AM, greenmango12 said:

I think you may better (though it is actually good idea I supposed) not change  BSLightingShaderForceAlphaTest as False

it depend your skin texture mod,  but I really see skin texture will trun as black,  if I turn it as False.

then return as True, now all character show correctly ^^;   

Do not know it happen for all skin but, at least I may prefer your Second option. 

I do not know when it happen though,,(eg with ENB setting or specific skin cause issue etc, at all)

but just test again and can confrim it cause problem for skin.

Truecorrect.JPG.cee1f207e6644d4e4b684a382f271c88.JPG

falseset.JPG.0725126abd89811de5f1be20920db4fe.JPG

turnbodyblack.JPG.5733a7716cf6dd1c0a72dad5afa5c8db.JPG

Interesting. Didn't see that happen when I tested it but it might be specific to certain ENB or skin textures as you said. Using the modified nifs is probably the best bet then.

2 hours ago, cobra0798 said:

Interesting. Didn't see that happen when I tested it but it might be specific to certain ENB or skin textures as you said. Using the modified nifs is probably the best bet then.

Yes if mod author need to know, what skin and ENB I using, I may add. but I only use famous mod usually witihout many tweaking .. though I set racemenu to activate overlay etc,,  many user may do. and not use special ENB setting. I suppose so.  The interesting thing is,  most of my follower are custom race, then I use texture individually. (Fair skin) and recently I add high poli face for some custom follower, then use diferent texture for NPC (in picture)

. but it happend for male pc and most of all NPC (which may use Fair skin or Bijin skin) , so It seems happen most of skin I suppose with my PC setting. (ENB ? do not know,,,)

On 9/18/2021 at 1:51 AM, gooser said:

So Anubs updated the LE version again. Is this where the next SSE update will appear? Or is someone else working on it?

taken from the anubis reborn page:

On 9/18/2021 at 10:14 PM, Dameth said:

As far as I know only LE animations are released ro free. For SE, unless someone leaks them, you can join Anubs' discord and download them. You can just join for 1 month once in a while. It's only ~5 bucks for the SE tier and you have all animations released to-date. Considering the price it would be fair to support.

2 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I'll have to wait for Pfiffy to convert the latest LE release to SE, cause I don't know how to convert animations to SE, dang.  

I'm at it.... Get me some testers for my actual project and I will be much faster....

On 9/13/2021 at 11:56 PM, cobra0798 said:

AOMagickDildo fix.zip 64.54 kB · 29 downloads

Thanks so much...great fix.  Now pc has some pearlly white dildos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:47 AM, leesjig said:

One of Anub's new animations is this threesome with 2 big guys (1.15 base scale).  Where in skyrim do you find 2 of these big guys together to even try out this animation.  Picture of new animation in slal.

Reveal hidden contents

2065482637_Screenshot(88).png.7704eeb6353972288a8334a325ebafbe.png

I think you simply find two dudes, activate console, click on the actor and type "setscale 1.15". Then you use matchmaker to start the animation with those dudes/your self. Or the animation does it itself, then you simply "setscale 1" to restore their original size.

Edit: Typos

Edited by DarkLoo
4 hours ago, DarkLoo said:

I think you simply find two dudes, activate console, click on the actor and type "setscale 1.15". Then you use matchmaker to start the animation with those dudes/your self. Or the animation does it itself, then you simply "setscale 1" to restore their original size.

Edit: Typos

Anub made some big guy sex animations scaled for this big fucker Tsun guarding whalebone bridge to sovngarde.  The animations worked great with Tsun.

Spoiler

1686086894_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.631cd6c71c00e38c534a9aae0f57cd21.png

I saw the MMF animation scaled for big guys and was wondering where I could find two big guys to try animation.  Would be a nice tag team on pc.  

I tried my hand at se conversion of anub H 7.2021 and C 7.2021 posted September 15 on LE site.  I followed Judge007 procedure above.

HavokPostProcessor + bat file

SSE Nif Optimizer

Cathedral Assets Optimizer

Creation Kit (for form 44, unknown if necessary

Believe there is dozen or so new human and new creature animations.  Give a try.  I've tested several animations without CTD.  If many complain of crashes then I'll remove this post.

Anub H 7.2021.7z

Anub C 7.2021 (1).7z

If anyone using the AOmigickdildo fix above...I had to redownload the AOmigickdildo patch to get the pearly white dildos back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 5:43 AM, leesjig said:

Anub made some big guy sex animations scaled for this big fucker Tsun guarding whalebone bridge to sovngarde.  The animations worked great with Tsun.

Reveal hidden contents

1686086894_Screenshot(91).thumb.png.631cd6c71c00e38c534a9aae0f57cd21.png

I saw the MMF animation scaled for big guys and was wondering where I could find two big guys to try animation.  Would be a nice tag team on pc.  

is there a way to make sure characters who's height is 1.21 use the big guy animations?

1 hour ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

is there a way to make sure characters who's height is 1.21 use the big guy animations?

I just use defeat mod surrender key>option key>to pick the big guy animation from list of sexlab animations...during or after fight with Tsun.

Not so sure about a filter tag for big guy in sexlab.  So I have to manually pick the animation before the sexlab scene starts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, i need to download the files C H F and install them by separate? 

I guess C= creatures. H= Humanoid/humans   but what about F? Futanari is my gut feeling but im not sure

Btw, a small-ish question, does anyone knows of a animation (be pack, poser or whatever) that haves the Jack´O pose? Been looking for it yet i cant seem to find one and while i know how to make animations i dont have the time.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 8:19 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

So, i need to download the files C H F and install them by separate? 

I guess C= creatures. H= Humanoid/humans   but what about F? Futanari is my gut feeling but im not sure

Btw, a small-ish question, does anyone knows of a animation (be pack, poser or whatever) that haves the Jack´O pose? Been looking for it yet i cant seem to find one and while i know how to make animations i dont have the time.

i'd like to know the meaning of those letters too...