On 10/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, Aycelist said:

Was anybody with the missing dildo for magick dildos able to find a solution? For me, every other object that loads up with the animobj.esp works just fine, its just the damn invisible magick dildo thats driving me to wits end. Reinstalling the mods didn't help either, im assuming it has to be q mesh or texture issue but the file seems to be present. Also the dildo wasn't invisible on previous playthrough so what could have happened? Havent even changed mods or LOOT order since then. Anyone have a solution for this?

Same issue here. Trying to figure out why it's not appearing.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update.

Just a head's up, tried running Anub's Ceaturer 8.2019 with the new FNIS XXL and got a warning: >>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Anubs Creature", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Unsure what this means myself, dont have any experience converting anims.  Rolling back to the 2.2019 file presents no warnings.

Edit: After a couple more downloads, somehow the behavior files downloaded properly this time.  Dont know what was going on but the Behavior files for everything from the Chaurus folder to the Werewolfbeast folder were not downloading.  Downloading a version of it right now produced a download of all the behavior files.  Might have been a network issue with Loverslab...  Nexus has been a bit spotty in the past couple of weeks but never had a DL problem from there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 7:31 PM, Aycelist said:

Was anybody with the missing dildo for magick dildos able to find a solution? For me, every other object that loads up with the animobj.esp works just fine, its just the damn invisible magick dildo thats driving me to wits end. Reinstalling the mods didn't help either, im assuming it has to be q mesh or texture issue but the file seems to be present. Also the dildo wasn't invisible on previous playthrough so what could have happened? Havent even changed mods or LOOT order since then. Anyone have a solution for this?

They are invisible for me too. So I don't know.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:55 PM, Bloodhhunter666 said:

Anub Human 8.2019 for SSE not working

FNIS Behavior SE 7_4_5 XXL  >>Warnung: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Have no other animation MOD installed

Yeah somehow it's not a se version, the 2.2019se is an se version but not the 8.2019, don't know what it's doing here, probably a mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 4:53 AM, mouymob said:

Update2: I tried porting the meshes over but the objects are still invisible does anyone else know what might be causing the problem and or how to fix it?

Does no one know how to help Mouymob? or are we doomed to have invisible magicka dildos for all eternity with Anubs ANimation Pack for SE?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know which animation from this pack is making my game crash.  Whenever I switch to said animation.  It will always CTD.  I don't know which one is doing it in this pack.  Before I can see the name of animation.  Bam, CTD.  Really annoying.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:31 AM, Aycelist said:

On 1/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, NexusCron said:

They are invisible for me too. So I don't know.

My friends I come to the rescue! I had the same problem, but I fixed it myself. Just make backups because I am not that knowledgeable.

You see I had noticed that other pack that I have installed also had magic dildos.

That pack was Billyy's 2.0.

So I copied mesh called MDildoA.nif x 4 in to Anubus pack and renamed them to match (AOmagickdildo1.nif, AOmagickdildo1b.nif, AOmagickdildo2.nif, AOmagickdildo2b.nif).

I go in to game and the magic dildos are here! but OH MY GOD! not aligned properly.

So I went to each mesh and adjusted them by hand in NifSkope.

First I adjusted look of all four meshes by:

Changing in BSLightningShaderProperty Emissive Multiple to 45.0 and Alpha to 0.4

Second I needed to adjust each mesh individually because they are used in different stages.

But First I needed to pair stage and meshes to do that on each mesh I left one shape with Alpha set to 1.0. So I ended up transparent balls+solid dick, solid balls+transparent dick, solid both and transparent both.

Here are my findings:

Stage 1 (Conjuring First Dildo) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2.nif
Stage 2 (First Dildo in V. Action) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2.nif
Stage 3 (First Dildo in V. Action Conjuring Second Dildo) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2.nif Second Dildo mesh AOmagickdildo1.nif
Stage 4 (Both dildo in Action) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2.nif Second Dildo mesh AOmagickdildo1.nif
Stage 5 (legs give in) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2b.nif Second Dildo mesh AOmagickdildo1.nif
Stage 6 (final) - First dildo mesh AOmagickdildo2b.nif Second Dildo mesh AOmagickdildo1b.nif

After trial and error here are the changes (all in BSTriShape for both balls and dick):

AOmagickdildo1.nif and AOmagickdildo1b.nif - Translation Z to 1.0, Rotation Y to -84.5, Scale 0.9

AOmagickdildo2.nif - Translation Z to 1.0, Rotation Y to -85.0, Scale 0.9

AOmagickdildo2b.nif - Translation Z to 1.0, Rotation Y to -84.0, Scale 0.9

They may need adjusting to fit yours body so bear that in mind and please don't ask me to post files. Do it yourself it is easy, believe me.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:54 PM, Kamir Aurelia said:

So everyone just ignoring the invisible magic dildos, huh? lol

they work ok for me, though the ones in billys animations are much better.  I am using anub human 2.2019se and have anubanimobj.esp as active in the MO2 install.  All the knifes, spears and swords work as well, just double checked all the ones that I use.

20200421204336_1.jpg