• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrkarl said:

Hello all! Excellent animations!

Been having some trouble getting the animated objects to render. The dildos and staff are invisible during the animations.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hello Ladies and Gents! After some testing, it seems this animation pack acts up (disappearing animated objects) when SSE Engine Fixes is installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description

I also made sure to test the requirement for SSE Engine Fixes as well. The Address Library does not cause any issues.

Cheers!

13 hours ago, mrkarl said:

Hello Ladies and Gents! After some testing, it seems this animation pack acts up (disappearing animated objects) when SSE Engine Fixes is installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description

I also made sure to test the requirement for SSE Engine Fixes as well. The Address Library does not cause any issues.

Cheers!

so there's no way to get them to appear without Engine fixes? shame.

On 2/6/2021 at 5:14 AM, BigBeard said:

Hi. Just a quick note that MO2 says these are form 43, not 44. That may be what's causing issues for people.

In the description it says "Note: I have not touched the ESP's to keep this an 'inofficial' version. If you want the correct header, don't complain, do it yourself.

So you'll need to go into Creation Kit and do that.

On 2/9/2021 at 10:40 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

In the description it says "Note: I have not touched the ESP's to keep this an 'inofficial' version. If you want the correct header, don't complain, do it yourself.

So you'll need to go into Creation Kit and do that.

Or not... I heard this 'form 43' does not cause issues.

11 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Do I replace the old Anub files with these conversions or do I just add them to my load order along with the old files? 

You just deinstall the old and install the new, after that just to be save, after regrester the new animations, hit rebuild your anim regrestry and regrester all anims again on the first page of the Animation Loader. This makes sure you don't have any old anims that got maybe disabled or deleted interfere with any changes.

(you don't have to follow this advice, just something i do every time.)

Don't forget to run FNIS after the Install progress

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 9:09 PM, Articclaw said:

Since these files aren't working and noticed another user had the same problem as me

I have decided to make the Human and Creature animations compatible with Anub C and H 11.2020.7z
It works in my game no idea if it will 100% work in yours.

AnubC.rar 68.55 MB · 1,526 downloads AnubH.rar 66.61 MB · 2,368 downloads

Thank you for these, works great.  Can you or someone convert the Futa pack as well or latest Anub anims in general to SE. I've tried to convert animation packs to SE for a long time now, but I just don't know what goes wrong in the process.. can't get to work. 

Cathedral Assets Optimizer has worked for converting all things LE that I have ever needed to work on SE. Hasn't let me down yet including this. In case anyone is wondering how here

it is!

I assume you know how to extract and add to archive using some form of zip software. (You are modding Skyrim you should at least know this)

1. Download the files

2. Extract the files

3. Open Cathedral Assets Optimizer

4. Select the folder you just extracted.

5. Make sure under the Animations tab that "Necessary optimization" is checked

6. Click Run and wait until "Done" is on the bottom right

7. Files are now in SSE format, Add them to archive (Re-Zip them)

8. Use whatever mod organizer you use... Vortex... MO... on the newly zipped-back-up files

9. Run FNIS

10. Profit

If for whatever reason this does not work for you well.... I dont know then works for me every time and a bunch of other people as well.

The form ID thing really does not matter, and that is even more of a brainless process then this, its like 2 steps and requires SSEEDIT (at least when I used to worry about the wrong form ID's).  But it's unnecessary

Feel free to make any corrections/criticism to anything I posted if it's wrong.

Thanks for this! 

I didn't know this existed, I will try this for sure. I was trying to go by the old CK route and it has always had some problems loading everything or bringing stuff into the game incomplete with ESP files etc. I guess it's cause a weird admin problem I have.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 4:47 AM, Chickenwink said:

Cathedral Assets Optimizer has worked for converting all things LE that I have ever needed to work on SE. Hasn't let me down yet including this. In case anyone is wondering how here

it is!

I assume you know how to extract and add to archive using some form of zip software. (You are modding Skyrim you should at least know this)

1. Download the files

2. Extract the files

3. Open Cathedral Assets Optimizer

4. Select the folder you just extracted.

5. Make sure under the Animations tab that "Necessary optimization" is checked

6. Click Run and wait until "Done" is on the bottom right

7. Files are now in SSE format, Add them to archive (Re-Zip them)

8. Use whatever mod organizer you use... Vortex... MO... on the newly zipped-back-up files

9. Run FNIS

10. Profit

If for whatever reason this does not work for you well.... I dont know then works for me every time and a bunch of other people as well.

The form ID thing really does not matter, and that is even more of a brainless process then this, its like 2 steps and requires SSEEDIT (at least when I used to worry about the wrong form ID's).  But it's unnecessary

Feel free to make any corrections/criticism to anything I posted if it's wrong.

I did what you suggested, the game won't even run after activating it through MO2.