6 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Peeps keep telling me about this, and I'm finally checking it out. Worried me when it redirected me to some other site, but it literally only took like 30 seconds to create an account, so that's cool, and it downloaded instantly.

Thanks a million. I really don't have any clue what in the world to download with this though. Maybe you could tell me what you like to use with it?

The AAF Fucking Manual is a comprehensive walkthrough of some of the sorts of things you might want to use it with, assuming you're into the kinds of Fallout 4 mods typically hosted here on LoversLab.

I am confused a little. Right now I have AAF 161.1 from Nexus. Does this replace it?  Should I disable it and install this?  I downloaded the latest version

of Savage Cabbage's animations and AAF got stuck on 68 percent loading. Is this because I have an older version. I disabled the newer animations and

went back to the older version I had and there was no problem.  Thanks

8 hours ago, ivanoff said:

I am confused a little. Right now I have AAF 161.1 from Nexus. Does this replace it?  Should I disable it and install this?

Yes, the version on Moddingham is newer and replaces 161.1 or older versions. The AAF mod on Nexus is permanently abandoned, courtesy of the policy changes Nexus staff decided to push for.

8 hours ago, ivanoff said:

I downloaded the latest version of Savage Cabbage's animations and AAF got stuck on 68 percent loading. Is this because I have an older version. I disabled the newer animations and

went back to the older version I had and there was no problem.  Thanks

That's almost certainly unrelated. Odds are you have some outdated animation patch, for example an older version of UAP, which is incompatible with newer versions of SC's animations.

44 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, the version on Moddingham is newer and replaces 161.1 or older versions. The AAF mod on Nexus is permanently abandoned, courtesy of the policy changes Nexus staff decided to push for.

That's almost certainly unrelated. Odds are you have some outdated animation patch, for example an older version of UAP, which is incompatible with newer versions of SC's animations.

Thanks. I really don't know what a UAP is.  I have two files one is called Animation addons and fixes and one called AAF xml's extended.  Thanks again. I have downloaded

the new version and will check the page that lists mods not to use.

1 hour ago, ivanoff said:

Thanks. I really don't know what a UAP is.  I have two files one is called Animation addons and fixes and one called AAF xml's extended.  Thanks again. I have downloaded

the new version and will check the page that lists mods not to use.

Animation Addons and Fixes (Indarello's patch) is now called Patch for Animations and is reasonably up to date, I think, as long as you make sure you're using the latest version of it. AAF XMLs Extended was deleted at some point (previously available here according to my browser history) and should probably be uninstalled, as I expect it's incompatible with modern versions of things.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 5:44 PM, vaultbait said:

The AAF Fucking Manual is a comprehensive walkthrough of some of the sorts of things you might want to use it with, assuming you're into the kinds of Fallout 4 mods typically hosted here on LoversLab.

Heyyyyy! Can you advise me what to use if i use the Legs for Days Skeleton? Because I can't Bodytalk to work with it at all. I saw this guide on the Nexus about how to get them to work properly with 3BBB, followed it to the letter, to the LETTER, and all I got was broken male bodies and sometimes broken female bodies. It's just a ridiculous maze of requirements, and I'd much rather use the LFD skeleton and the insanely amazing combat animation mods that require it.

Is there a simpler male body mod that you know of that doesn't strictly require the Zax skeleton, or whatever it's called? Oh godz I really hope there is. 

On 8/10/2022 at 1:30 AM, LooksKeen said:

I'm having the same problem.  If you got a fix, I and anyone else with the issue would appreciate posting it here.

I did something a few minutes ago that got rid of the error for me, so basically I had an older version of AAF installed via NMM and I had uninstalled it in favor of the 166.0 beta through MO2 this time since I switched a while back. What I didn't realize was that for some reason leftover files from that old version were left in my fallout data folder. So all I did was look at the files from the nexus via "preview file contents" and then I searched for those files in my data folder then I put those same files in a backup folder. Then I went ahead and deleted all the files that were included there from my data folder. I launched the game and voila, AAF menu is working and all scenes are working too. So all is well for me but I'm not sure if the same solution would work for others who have this problem as I've been told that this [061] error is also caused by custom skeletons/custom races. However, if this works for you then great! just make sure you make backups of every file you are going to delete just to be safe.

9 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Heyyyyy! Can you advise me what to use if i use the Legs for Days Skeleton? Because I can't Bodytalk to work with it at all. I saw this guide on the Nexus about how to get them to work properly with 3BBB, followed it to the letter, to the LETTER, and all I got was broken male bodies and sometimes broken female bodies. It's just a ridiculous maze of requirements, and I'd much rather use the LFD skeleton and the insanely amazing combat animation mods that require it.

Is there a simpler male body mod that you know of that doesn't strictly require the Zax skeleton, or whatever it's called? Oh godz I really hope there is. 

Sorry, I have no idea. I dropped CBBE for Fusion Girl years ago, which works well with BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle male body replacers since they share the same skeleton. But also, body replacers are relatively off-topic for the AAF support thread, so you might have better luck asking in a dedicated forum topic.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Sorry, I have no idea. I dropped CBBE for Fusion Girl years ago, which works well with BodyTalk/Atomic Muscle male body replacers since they share the same skeleton. But also, body replacers are relatively off-topic for the AAF support thread, so you might have better luck asking in a dedicated forum topic.

Oh I see. Well I don't think I know where to go for this then. Bodytalk isn't even hosted here I thought, and that's the only one I've tried. And...isn't a body replacer it kind of required for AAF? lol. I guess the better place would be the AAF Fucking Manual Thread or something. I don't even know where to go with this.

It sounds like it's just a thing for a few bodies. I really do hope AAF eventually does something a little more compatible with its design like including a poorly done male body with it like the good ole Skyrim days before body mods. lol. But then again, there's not SOS for Fallout 4. Either way, it sounds way too young for me to get into yet. Maybe in a few more years.

Edited by LynErso666
7 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Oh I see. Well I don't think I know where to go for this then. Bodytalk isn't even hosted here I thought, and that's the only one I've tried. And...isn't a body replacer it kind of required for AAF? lol. I guess the better place would be the AAF Fucking Manual Thread or something. I don't even know where to go with this.

I meant start a new topic in the forum here on LL re-asking your question to a broader audience. The "manual" topic isn't really intended for questions/assistance either, the manual itself directs people to ask in the AAF Discord's help channels instead.

7 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

It sounds like it's just a thing for a few bodies. I really do hope AAF eventually does something a little more compatible with its design like including a poorly done male body with it like the good ole Skyrim days before body mods. lol. But then again, there's not SOS for Fallout 4. Either way, it sounds way too young for me to get into yet. Maybe in a few more years.

AAF works just fine with vanilla game bodies and doesn't actually require any body replacers. The animations you're playing might benefit from replacement bodies for full effect, but that's another matter.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I meant start a new topic in the forum here on LL re-asking your question to a broader audience. The "manual" topic isn't really intended for questions/assistance either, the manual itself directs people to ask in the AAF Discord's help channels instead.

AAF works just fine with vanilla game bodies and doesn't actually require any body replacers. The animations you're playing might benefit from replacement bodies for full effect, but that's another matter.

Okay, I see. So just start a new topic.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:10 PM, LynErso666 said:

I would advise you to use the Discord support link in the OP. Go there and ask your questions related to the guide. There are lots of people there and they can help you quickly and usually effectively. Remember to build your AAF according to the guide first, then when tested as 100% good, then and only then deviate from the guide. This will help you and support get to the bottom of whatever happened as they will know you had a good setup and after adding x,y,z (try to keep changes small when deviating for easier troubleshooting) they can help you figure out what the problem is. Might be something as simple as moving it up the load order or might be something like it is totally incompatable. perhaps there might be someone taht created a patch for exactly what you are looking for.  Or if you really want to get your hands dirty, you can start working on a patch for your stuff yourself (likely a different thread etc. ))

On 8/21/2022 at 11:10 PM, LynErso666 said:

Yes, There is Leito's Male Body, but it's very old, probably not compatible with much.

BTW: I went on NEXUS & the only thing I could find on "Legs for Days Skeleton" was a pic saying it's coming soon???

:(

Hey im running into an issue with my animations,  im rolling a she hulk super mutant preset style at 1.15  actor height.   but thus far any attempts to lower my actor via XML  ie {0,0,-20,0:0,0,0,0}  so she isnt floating above the couch isnt working properly. any clue as to where im fing up.? 

everything else works excellent,  no real glitches aside a heads missing on male and female actors during cunnilingus scenes and blow job scenes,  sometimes they play all the way then other times they go poof. tongues remain.

Pgdn and pgup only slow or speed up animation when i am in fly cam or tfc, which starts automatically when animation starts, i have to leave fly mode to use pgdn and pgup to change animation. Anyone know a fix? Changing it in ini doesn't work it just changes speed up and down with it to the new keybindings

Edited by Thauriell
2 hours ago, Thauriell said:

Pgdn and pgup only slow or speed up animation when i am in fly cam or tfc, which starts automatically when animation starts, i have to leave fly mode to use pgdn and pgup to change animation. Anyone know a fix? Changing it in ini doesn't work it just changes speed up and down with it to the new keybindings

I don't think AAF has keybindings for speeding up and slowing down animations. Are you sure it isn't some other mod intercepting those keypresses and making the game run faster or slower?

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Any other mod than this? Not to keen to create one new account on more pages?

There are literally thousands of other mods than this one, just none I know of which do what this mod does. Install what mods you like, nobody's forcing you to use this (or to play the game in the first place).

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think AAF has keybindings for speeding up and slowing down animations. Are you sure it isn't some other mod intercepting those keypresses and making the game run faster or slower?

That was my thought as well and i just figured out that it was the enb's free fly cam that was the cause

On 22.08.2022 at 06:10, LynErso666 said:

Эй! Можете ли вы посоветовать мне, что использовать, если я использую скелет Legs for Days? Потому что я вообще не могу Bodytalk с ним работать. Я видел это руководство на Nexus о том, как заставить их правильно работать с 3BBB, следовал ему до буквы, до буквы, и все, что я получил, это сломанные мужские тела, а иногда и сломанные женские тела. Это просто нелепый лабиринт требований, и я бы предпочел использовать скелет LFD и безумно потрясающие моды боевой анимации, которые его требуют.

Есть ли более простой мод мужского тела, о котором вы знаете, который строго не требует скелета Закса или как он там называется? О боже, я очень надеюсь, что есть. 

On 22.08.2022 at 06:10, LynErso666 said:

Эй! Можете ли вы посоветовать мне, что использовать, если я использую скелет Legs for Days? Потому что я вообще не могу Bodytalk с ним работать. Я видел это руководство на Nexus о том, как заставить их правильно работать с 3BBB, следовал ему до буквы, до буквы, и все, что я получил, это сломанные мужские тела, а иногда и сломанные женские тела. Это просто нелепый лабиринт требований, и я бы предпочел использовать скелет LFD и безумно потрясающие моды боевой анимации, которые его требуют.

Есть ли более простой мод мужского тела, о котором вы знаете, который строго не требует скелета Закса или как он там называется? О боже, я очень надеюсь, что есть. 

Just a hairy body 

I have this issue that i can't disable "scale actors for animations", i open aaf_setting.ini and change it to false and save then recheck and it says false, but in aaf ingame on settings it still says true. I've tried reinstalling many times, new game, older saves, deploying (vortex) but the game does not recognize the change made to the settings.ini.

Any idea how to make the game realize the change?