Archerone's scene does not work, my follower is standing on a ladder of me and when Archerone finishes hurting me, nothing happens after that, he just says he wants to hurt my mate but he does not do not. I've shearch some errors but I din't find them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 2:40 PM, aznbootleg said:

For some reason the dude who captures you in mias lair freezes up after the blowjob sex animation. Its like I can repeat the dialog and do the sex scene again but I cant progress the quest. I did both options where you or one of your followers blow him but still no progression.

On 4/16/2019 at 1:05 AM, goodies said:

Archerone's scene does not work, my follower is standing on a ladder of me and when Archerone finishes hurting me, nothing happens after that, he just says he wants to hurt my mate but he does not do not. I've shearch some errors but I din't find them.

This problem very much sounds like a script overload. It is stated in the troubleshoot section, especially with the Archerone capture part of the quest. What are your load orders? There are some LL mods, both script heavy and not, that compete for resources with Mia's Lair. It is possible to get some of them to play nice though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 4:04 AM, Adviser69 said:

This problem very much sounds like a script overload. It is stated in the troubleshoot section, especially with the Archerone capture part of the quest. What are your load orders? There are some LL mods, both script heavy and not, that compete for resources with Mia's Lair. It is possible to get some of them to play nice though.

in order, LL mod load :

Zazanimation (6)

sexlab(7)

schlongs of sk -core (8)

SLaroused (10)

milkmod***(15,16,17)

miaslair (31)

schlong of skse - light (36)

mf_radiantprostitution (41)

milmownew zaz (43)

2 hours ago, goodies said:

in order, LL mod load :

Zazanimation (6)

sexlab(7)

schlongs of sk -core (8)

SLaroused (10)

milkmod***(15,16,17)

miaslair (31)

schlong of skse - light (36)

mf_radiantprostitution (41)

milmownew zaz (43)

Mm, I see. Milk Mod Economy is another heavy hitter for background script loads and resources. Though I also have a question. Why are you running SOS Light with regular Sexlab?

20 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Mm, I see. Milk Mod Economy is another heavy hitter for background script loads and resources. Though I also have a question. Why are you running SOS Light with regular Sexlab?I don't remember why I do that, but I will unstall him

On 4/3/2018 at 5:24 PM, fishburger67 said:

Thanks, they are very attractive, but because I don't use them (there is no voice work beyond the main quest), it makes no sense for me to update their looks.

the looks  are why  guys pass on this mod ....i had to bag Vess shes so ugly-20190526140555_1.jpg.f114b65f81b60fb4ba235f5092b67587.jpg

On 5/26/2019 at 11:12 AM, dougbain said:

the looks  are why  guys pass on this mod ....i had to bag Vess shes so ugly-20190526140555_1.jpg.f114b65f81b60fb4ba235f5092b67587.jpg

I am upgrading the looks of Sasha and Jenny, but not Vess.  I may release this for Sexlab and probably for flower girls.  There is a pretty cool mod that lets you use the looks of any follower you want for any other follower called NPC Visual transfer tool.

16 hours ago, Kronos232 said:

So i am having a problem with once i get captured by the wizard dude with Niri and vess once he is done having oral he just stood there doing nothing my guess i was suppose to enter dialogue with him and didnt any way to fix this

You are having script overload issues.  Identify which of your mods use scripts, especially those which trigger on armor and weapon removal and turn them off in nmm or whatever you use.

Hi, I am not able to get the letter from the courier to start the quest after entering a major city (whiterun)

1) getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled -> getglobalvalue>>1.00

2) getglobalvalue WICourierItemCount -> getglobalvalue>>0.00

3) coc WICourierCell -> saw the container in the middle of the room and requires key

4) prid 00039FB7, enable -> courier appears

5) disable then coc whiterunbanneredmare then, walk outside and head for the gate -> courier appears and gave me a letter from jarl siddgeir of falkreath (not this one right?)

6) sqv  WICourier -> running

any advice on what should i do from here? FT and do some stuff then go to any major city again?

Not entirely sure what you are doing here.  You don't need any console commands and I strongly recommend against their use.  All you need to so it install Sexslaves on a system without it, then go outside to any major city (or even others like Riverwood).

If courier item count is zero, the quest did not start as that is about the first thing Sexslaves does (deposit the letter with the courier).

Note that if you have any of several Sexslave quests in your save, the base quest will not start.  In particular, check MiaFindCaptives, i.e sqv MiaFindCaptives and sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter.

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Not entirely sure what you are doing here.  You don't need any console commands and I strongly recommend against their use.  All you need to so it install Sexslaves on a system without it, then go outside to any major city (or even others like Riverwood).

If courier item count is zero, the quest did not start as that is about the first thing Sexslaves does (deposit the letter with the courier).

Note that if you have any of several Sexslave quests in your save, the base quest will not start.  In particular, check MiaFindCaptives, i.e sqv MiaFindCaptives and sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter.

I am trying out the troubleshooting methods cause the quest doesnt seem to start.

sqv MiaFindCaptives is not enabled

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter is running, current stage 20, priority 71.

i started a new game then installed this mod but when i get to whiterun, no courier or whatever. 

Currently using MO2. Should i uninstall and install again?

On 6/6/2019 at 2:59 AM, xxsoulcutter said:

I am trying out the troubleshooting methods cause the quest doesnt seem to start.

sqv MiaFindCaptives is not enabled

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter is running, current stage 20, priority 71.

i started a new game then installed this mod but when i get to whiterun, no courier or whatever. 

Currently using MO2. Should i uninstall and install again?

AQSS_MiaVessInter  is the main quest.  Stage 20 means that you already got the letter and read it.  My guess is that you installed the mod and then deleted it.

Try uninstalling it and then starting a new game and see if it is still hanging around in your save.

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas how to fix Andrew when he glitches out after a 'failed rape'? Basically what happens is he accuses you of bumping into him you're only option is to tell him to fuck off then he grabs you and tries to rape you even if you give up sometimes he still doesn't manage to rape you and he glitches out and constantly runs away from you and you can no longer interact with him, sometimes he will disappear and re-spawn back in Mias castle but will still be running away from you and you can't talk with him. As it stands the Andrew storyline is unplayable.

2 hours ago, mattlincoln3 said:

Any ideas how to fix Andrew when he glitches out after a 'failed rape'? Basically what happens is he accuses you of bumping into him you're only option is to tell him to fuck off then he grabs you and tries to rape you even if you give up sometimes he still doesn't manage to rape you and he glitches out and constantly runs away from you and you can no longer interact with him, sometimes he will disappear and re-spawn back in Mias castle but will still be running away from you and you can't talk with him. As it stands the Andrew storyline is unplayable.

There are no issues with Andrew.  Thousands and thousands have played with him without issue.  Suggest that you may have script overload which is preventing critical bits of (small) code to run.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me when i m in Mia dungeon at somepoint it starts a quest "Its a trap" and after that Vess stop following me she is not even moving in any directions, any solutions ? i think that the solution will be to use setstage in console but i cant find the quest id, btw during this quest something should happen because i see people talking about rape scene but in my case it isnt happening anything(and yes i have disabled option in MCM menu shorten quest).

8 hours ago, gamer3999 said:

Can someone help me when i m in Mia dungeon at somepoint it starts a quest "Its a trap" and after that Vess stop following me she is not even moving in any directions, any solutions ? i think that the solution will be to use setstage in console but i cant find the quest id, btw during this quest something should happen because i see people talking about rape scene but in my case it isnt happening anything(and yes i have disabled option in MCM menu shorten quest).

That is working as it should.  You get Vess back after completing the quest.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

That is working as it should.  You get Vess back after completing the quest.

yeah but this is the problem after the quest i dont get back vess, and maybe i m stupid  but i can bet that after opening this doors and starting this quest some animation should be played but i just get info that the new quest was started go down the stairs and i kill three necromants and the quest is completed but vess isnt following me anymore.

Edit: The problem is solved it was one of my mods that was making all problems but after i disabled it everything was working fine 

i need to ask you for help once more i know its stupid but i cant find solution so the problem is when you get the task dark possesion and you have the trainning from Volkar at the last trainning when every sex scene was ended everything freeze i cant do anything ofcourse i can still open my inventory or menu but i cant move and volkar isnt saying anything he also is freezed (and this time im definatelly sure that any of mods isnt causing this problem)