Billyys Animations for SE

12 minutes ago, madcyb said:

Oki you're right ! Its works well now !!!!!!!!! I did nt know that =>

If you reach the critical point of your system you will no longer be able to save/reload your game. Know i understand why since years i was sometime unable to load some save thx a lot Pfiffy :D

Merci beaucoup :)

•  

I think I should post this along with all anim packs....

It's clear and now i removed all other SLAL annim and did only instal SLAL_Billyy_Animations  without Créature Constructs Pack & Créature Misc Pack so FNIS said 7393 animations for 20 mods successfully included (character) and 1908 animations for 3 mods and 39 creatures successfully included. I hope i did remove enought ... Thank's again :)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried downloading this since certain creatures were missing animations in hopes that they'd be included in this pack. At least the one I looked at still didn't have an animation but I also had a whole bunch of wonky graphics issues (grey polygon tumor-like things protruding from where there should have been non-interactive house furnishings) that went away once I disabled the mod. Not looking for any help with it at this time (I'll probably just keep it disabled) but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else gets weird graphic issues and wants to know if it's just them or not.

2 hours ago, SafyreStorme said:

I tried downloading this since certain creatures were missing animations in hopes that they'd be included in this pack. At least the one I looked at still didn't have an animation but I also had a whole bunch of wonky graphics issues (grey polygon tumor-like things protruding from where there should have been non-interactive house furnishings) that went away once I disabled the mod. Not looking for any help with it at this time (I'll probably just keep it disabled) but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else gets weird graphic issues and wants to know if it's just them or not.

then something must be seriously messed up in your mod manager, billyy's SLAL Pack only has animations in it.

now for any missing animations make sure you have followed the guide:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I've been having problems with this the dragoness has a stretched out portion of her body and when looked at will freeze my computer

Catching it before it freezes cause Skyrim to be stuck open indefinitely 

After uninstalling this cause the dragon models to go back to normal

Please if you can help or offer any explanation

Thanks

32 minutes ago, Apera2 said:

I've been having problems with this the dragoness has a stretched out portion of her body and when looked at will freeze my computer

Thanks

Note: I found out its not this mod but the dragoness itself I haven't had this problem before it started when I activated my animations

after I did this I left a house and this is where I began to run into the problem

log

Spoiler

[SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.OnUpdate() - "sslThreadController.psc" Line ?
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:06PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Hentai Dragon]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [82] BaseEnjoyment[5] FullEnjoyment[82]
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:06PM] [CF][Creature] Removing both API armours from ["Hentai Dragon" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF00121E)>]] and doing nothing else
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:06PM] Found 1 arousedActors
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Hentai Dragon]  - Actor is out of cell, disabled, or has no health - Unable to continue animating
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Hentai Dragon]  - Actor is out of cell, disabled, or has no health - Unable to continue animating
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:07PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Reset sync event attempting to start during previous wait sync
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Hentai Dragon]  - Resetting!
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.424988
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:08PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:09PM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization failed. If you are starting a new game, the game might not initialized fully and this warning is normal. If this message is persistent in your log and XPMSE does not function properly, you should check the requirements for XPMSE. XPMSE will try initialization again in 5 seconds.
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:17PM] VM is freezing...
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:17PM] VM is frozen
[04/23/2019 - 08:53:17PM] Log closed

2 hours ago, Apera2 said:

Thanks

that has nothing to do with billyy's animations.

but it sounds like you have "Animal_SOS" or "Animal Gen. Physics" installed and something has gone wrong with it's HDT system and/or the skeleton.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that has nothing to do with billyy's animations.

but it sounds like you have "Animal_SOS" or "Animal Gen. Physics" installed and something has gone wrong with it's HDT system and/or the skeleton.

Thank you i will uninstall this 

Edit 

Works fine now thanks a lot 

3 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hello there, i wonder do i need to caution about other mods that potentially crash the game when install Billyy animation( like letio animation or sir nibbles). Thanks 

there is a limit on how many animations Skyrim can handle, the common crash zone is around 12000 to 14000.

and i gotta add in.. it's weird seeing my character being full body treated like a dick and given a full body blowjob and then swallowed by a mammoth.. i did see a post somewhere where someone was looking for a horse/player animation where the player is male and the horse is female. (no i didn't look through all the animations) but as complete as this thing is there is one in here right?

7 minutes ago, jaeos said:

and i gotta add in.. it's weird seeing my character being full body treated like a dick and given a full body blowjob and then swallowed by a mammoth.. i did see a post somewhere where someone was looking for a horse/player animation where the player is male and the horse is female. (no i didn't look through all the animations) but as complete as this thing is there is one in here right?

that would be my SLAL Pack.

20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that would be my SLAL Pack.

which part? the getting stuffed into the mouth of a mammoth like a truffle or the guy banging a horse?

still getting shoved into the mouth of a mammoth like a popsicle is still pretty WTF if you've never seen it before :P 

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

which part? the getting stuffed into the mouth of a mammoth like a truffle or the guy banging a horse?

both + being used as a dildo by a Dragon (but there is another "guy on horse" animation made by someone else, thought i forget who)

ahh ok. and your right with the first one. a hermaphrodite werewolf whacking off on a load screen. with the phrase it's better to be a werevolves bitch than it is to be the prey. but not always (i'm not quoting, just the general jist of the text)

Thank you for this mod! Can I ask how to play the animations in game? Im still new at modding my game with Sexlab. I try to load and register all the animation using SLAL SE but still cant see the list of animations in the animation list in Sexlab MCM menu. Unlike SLEN, Flower girls, Defeat and Sexlab Framework with have dialog or spells to trigger a scene I still don't know how to start the scene from this mod. Thanks for the help

• 3 weeks later...

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading CreEroPoser V?.? ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ...
Reading Lola V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 19 alternate animations) ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MKPoser V?.? ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading PeeAndFart V2.0 ...
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading RohPoses V?.? ...
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Shocky1 V?.? ...
Reading Shocky2 V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 52 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 51 total groups: 225 added file slots: 1626 alternate files: 1138

Create Creature Behaviors ...

13719 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character)
 1626 animations for 7 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

Can anyone solve this for me? When actived billy animation my game crash 

2 minutes ago, sollego2468 said:

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...
Reading CreEroPoser V?.? ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ...
Reading Lola V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 19 alternate animations) ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MKPoser V?.? ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading PeeAndFart V2.0 ...
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ...
Reading RohPoses V?.? ...
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading Shocky1 V?.? ...
Reading Shocky2 V?.? ...
Reading testpack V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 2 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 52 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 51 total groups: 225 added file slots: 1626 alternate files: 1138

Create Creature Behaviors ...

13719 animations for 43 mods successfully included (character)
 1626 animations for 7 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

Can anyone solve this for me? When actived billy animation my game crash 

My guess is too many animations....

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, rb888 said:

I can confrim lastest pack does the CT on it SLAL Billyy Animations_v2.2SE Please fix asp

Test it after removing one of the smaller packs.  Your anim count is far over the limits that Skyrim (Not FNIS) can handle. The Uploaded Pack is the same one I have installed and I don't have any crashes here.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Test it after removing one of the smaller packs.  Your anim count is far over the limits that Skyrim (Not FNIS) can handle. The Uploaded Pack is the same one I have installed and I don't have any crashes here.

I used the 2.0 same issues Piff want me select some stuff in choice box?