Billyys Animations for SE

37 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

I will check it, thank you for the quick feedback!

Edit: 3.01 are not working. The giant T-pose are not anymore, but Billy animations are not working.

Can you upload 3.00?

Done... I have to remoove all otherpacks for testing. This will take a while... 

1 hour ago, BazsiHUN said:

Deleting the behavior file dosent solve the problem, because without it, the Billy animation wont work. I have just realized that if i delete the horse billy behavior file, the horse

dos not stuck anymore, thats why i asked if someone have the same issue, or maybe my downloaded file corrupted somehow.

The file you will found in data - meshes - actors - horse - behaviors. 

Do you have the same issue?

I do have the same issue. but it also effects my skeevers for some reason. all of em are stiff in a bad way.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... as far as I can tell:

It seems like only the 3.01 pack is affected and not all creatures of It.. I replaced the behaviour files with those from 3.0 and repacked the files. Please give me feedback. It should be up already. Give me some minutes to check it myslf...

I didn't take too much time trying to understand where your problems are. But maybe one experience I have made can help.

I have the impression that the Havok Converter doesn't work well for FNIS created behavior files. I had problems after conversion once or twice. And from there on I always re-created them with the FNISforModders, instead of using the converter.

4 hours ago, fore said:

I didn't take too much time trying to understand where your problems are. But maybe one experience I have made can help.

I have the impression that the Havok Converter doesn't work well for FNIS created behavior files. I had problems after conversion once or twice. And from there on I always re-created them with the FNISforModders, instead of using the converter.

This would explain why some cratures are not affected. Ok..,. Time to learn something new.

BTW: Is it possible to force the generating tool for users in the SE version to check the SE compatibility?  

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

This would explain why some cratures are not affected. Ok..,. Time to learn something new.

BTW: Is it possible to force the generating tool for users in the SE version to check the SE compatibility?  

"HKX Compatibility Check" patch? But not for the converted FNIS behaviors. Because they look like SE. There must be some other problem inside caused by theconverter itself.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I have fixed it... Note to self: Don't run the converter on more than one pack at the same time and do more testing before releasing...

I have noticed 2 problems after installing these animation packs (before the latest update).

• Horse was stuck with open mouth and with tail being parallel to the ground. I guess, it is horse's T-pose
  • Strangely enough, the goblins from Beyond Bruma were stuck in T-pose as well.

I was reluctant to place blame onto these animation packs at first, but after installing the latest update these 2 problems were fixed.

Thank you for the great job.

31 minutes ago, fore said:

"HKX Compatibility Check" patch? But not for the converted FNIS behaviors. Because they look like SE. There must be some other problem inside caused by theconverter itself.

This is just a general suggestion. Just to keep ppl from trying to install oldrim anims in SE. I noticed that I often enough forget to enable the option, or simply ignore it. 

45 minutes ago, DoubleTrouble999 said:

I have noticed 2 problems after installing these animation packs (before the latest update).

• Horse was stuck with open mouth and with tail being parallel to the ground. I guess, it is horse's T-pose
  • Strangely enough, the goblins from Beyond Bruma were stuck in T-pose as well.

I was reluctant to place blame onto these animation packs at first, but after installing the latest update these 2 problems were fixed.

Thank you for the great job.

The goblins use the same animations/behaviour files as one of the creatures that I messed up due to my lack of abilities and lazyness in testing. So it is no wonder, that they also get stuck. In fact the job was everything else but not great.

so many versions and packages....

could you possibly make it clear which one of them is the most complete and/or the contents of each of the packages?

also a version update would be nice. I like his animations but I dont know which package to install

34 minutes ago, Potitius said:

so many versions and packages....

could you possibly make it clear which one of them is the most complete and/or the contents of each of the packages?

also a version update would be nice. I like his animations but I dont know which package to install

download all but the last two: 3.0 vs 3.01 only pick one of those, the rest are not different versions but are additional SLAL Packs, billyy has made too many animations to be contained within one SLAL Pack.

Just now, moddyguy said:

I just resaved in the kit to get rid of wryebash warning. one less prompt to click thru.

thanks for the port again. seems to work fine on my set up.

Well, What should I say: If you show me one, at least only one oldrim mod, that will not work under SE because it has the wrong header... 

To send out a warning might have been a good idea to prevent ppl from installing unconverted mods in SE, but to make this depending just on the header was not a the brightest idea. 

From my expirience touching it in the new CK has a chance of 50/50 to wreck the file or crashing the CK, especially if you are dealing with Hearthfire.

And: If you just change the header, you don't have a converted mod.

• 5 weeks later...