Billyys Animations for SE

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

Never updated an animation pack. I presume the procedure is

1) unregister any currently used Billy animations in SLAL

2) uninstall the old pack

3) install new pack

4) register Billy animations in SLAL

???

Or am I missing something? (ie, is it easier than that?)

Last time i did it i just registered the new animations that came with the update and was good to go. Old animations played as always and the new ones got added to my list.

If they don't get displayed  i would just register the new ones, rebuild the registry via anim Loader and hit register on it again. Takes a couple of minutes but with that i always get all of my animations to work.

• 1 month later...

I've recently installed this animation pack and wanted to try it out using SL Defeat. I spawned a Dwarven Centurio and Flame Atronarch but I could surrender to neither of them. I just got the message "You can't surrender to this enemy". I have installed all requirements and registered all animations using SLAL however it still doesn't work. What could I do to make it work ?

4 hours ago, Conni said:

I have installed all requirements and registered all animations

But did you install the Creature Stuff you need to have them perform ingame?

If so, check if you have allow creatures in sexlab framework enabled and your Defeat settings are right.

On 3/5/2021 at 1:34 AM, Conni said:

I've recently installed this animation pack and wanted to try it out using SL Defeat. I spawned a Dwarven Centurio and Flame Atronarch but I could surrender to neither of them. I just got the message "You can't surrender to this enemy". I have installed all requirements and registered all animations using SLAL however it still doesn't work. What could I do to make it work ?

I have surrender to a Dwarven Centurion using sl defeat, that worked and a billyys rape animation started fine, but not a Flame Atronarch.  I always kill the F A.  So as a test, the next F A I see I will surrender to it to see what happens.  Not sure If billyys made a Flame Atronarch animation.  It would be an interesting animation to see.  Can you surrender to other creatures and an animation starts, if not...may need to turn on creature sex in sexlab.  Did you use slal to register all animations into sexlab.  I just guessing.  To be honest, I've never seen that 'you can't surrender to this enemy'

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2018 at 5:31 AM, Pfiffy said:

Billyys Animations for SE

View File

The new Versions of Billyys SLAL Packs converted to SE. He allowed me to share my ports with the ppl who are lacking the abilities or the courage to do this themself or who are just to lazy as long as he does not release the SLAL packs himself.

All credits go to Billyy:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2018-02-24/?page=32&tab=comments#comment-2161021

His patreon:

Thanks to him, for comments see his threat in the oldrim section... I have not tested them all, but I have seen the most important for me.

I have just uploaded a version of Billyy human Furniture anims with that includes the missing textures from ZAZ... Thanks for pointing this out. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.63Beta1, SL Animloader
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME,I CAN'T LOAD MY SKSE WHEN ENABLE THIS MOD

• 4 months later...

Is someone able to help, please? I'm new to modding and read lots of guides but I can't seem to add these to the anim loader in the game.

Have I missed a step or done something wrong? I have the loader app and it's in my Mod Options menu, but the animations aren't there. I have run FNIS already.

Edited by TKGames
1 hour ago, TKGames said:

Is someone able to help, please? I'm new to modding and read lots of guides but I can't seem to add these to the anim loader in the game.

Have I missed a step or done something wrong? I have the loader app and it's in my Mod Options menu, but the animations aren't there. I have run FNIS already.

you go to billyy’s LE site.  He posts the animations for se there.  September 1st ver 4.8...

• 3 weeks later...

Everything works, I've ran FNIS multiple times and it works, doesn't come up with any errors. But for some reason only creature animations are loading, no human ones are and for the life of me I can't figure out why, any advice would be greatly appreciated because I've been modding for 2 days straight and at my wits end at this point. I'm so close to getting it all to work.

7 hours ago, Kitsune0532 said:

Everything works, I've ran FNIS multiple times and it works, doesn't come up with any errors. But for some reason only creature animations are loading, no human ones are and for the life of me I can't figure out why, any advice would be greatly appreciated because I've been modding for 2 days straight and at my wits end at this point. I'm so close to getting it all to work.

a. you installed a LE animation mod into SE. uninstall it and find the right/compatible version.

b. your behavior file is not updating correctly. find and delete "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and then try re-running FNIS again.

c. sexlab registration bugged out.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 750 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 7:50 PM, Blake81 said:

Anyone know what you need to do so CFF/FFC animations play? I've tried disabling every other animation, and having 2 female NPCs in a room with a horse. They never go at him at once, always go one first then other later. I'm using SL Aroused Creatures.

Do you have creature framework and MNC installed? Did you also allow creature animations in SL?

Edited by alternateaccounts
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Bot-9 said:

Am I stupid, or is anyone else having problems with the creature animations with this pack?  The human on human animations work perfectly fine, but a bunch of the others don't actually work for me.

I might have fixed my own problem.  The mod organizer I have used didn't copy the source files over properly.  You need to make sure that all your source files have been copied over to the SLAnimation Source File area, in order for it to work, or else the animations won't be processed properly.  So make sure to look and see that your source files are there.  The pathing should be:
Skyrim Special Edition>Data>SLAnims>source
And within this "source" folder this is where your animation source files will go.  This is also why half your animatons work, and half don't, because not all the source files got sent over propperly.  Because a small amount worked, and the rest didn't.

So for anyone else who has some of the animations working, and most not working, You might need to manually do this, and it will most likely fix your broken mod situation, because the Mod Organizers don't tend to do a good job of doing this.