Billyys Animations for SE

Hi hi.

I have honestly given it a try with the CAO program to convert this myself. i followed its instructions and it seemed like it worked. i then ran FNIS in my MO2 and i got 27 warnings all related to the anims not working with SSE. I am at a loss as i clearly am not good at modifying things and a bit of a clutz when i try. ?.

So i wanted to sweetly and politely ask Pfiffy when they have the chance and time which i respect, to please update this Billy SSE file to the latest 2.71, pleeease. ❤️

Thankies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 6:15 PM, sophiextime said:

will anyone be converting 2.82 at all? some really nice new anims ?

Me?

@sophiextime and other SSE users:

Billyys Animations for SE 2.82 is here

Or direct download SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v2.82 SSE.7z

Official port with @Billyy permission, thanks for Billyy's good mod, please thank him

Oldrim link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2019-12-01/

Change log: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2019-12-01/

Please note: Run FNIS after install this mod.

On 12/3/2019 at 9:40 AM, tznvlw said:

Me?

@sophiextime and other SSE users:

Billyys Animations for SE 2.82 is here

Official port with @Billyy permission, thanks for Billyy's good mod, please thank him

Oldrim link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2019-12-01/

Change log: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2019-12-01/

Please note: Run FNIS after install this mod.

The forum doesn't allow me to upload files now, so please use link above.

There is something out of order. It crashes to desktop. I run FNIS every time deleting old files to make sure. I revert back to 2.52 run FNIS and it works fine. Later I will try each package to find out which one it is. No time today. I have ran across this problem with other packages and  it is either file out of order or corrupted file.

35 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

There is something out of order. It crashes to desktop. I run FNIS every time deleting old files to make sure. I revert back to 2.52 run FNIS and it works fine. Later I will try each package to find out which one it is. No time today. I have ran across this problem with other packages and  it is either file out of order or corrupted file.

Strange, i don't have that problem. maybe you need check your installed mods

21 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Strange, i don't have that problem. maybe you need check your installed mods

I upgraded Nibbles using the pack you posted with no problem. As with other animation packs that others and myself have had problems in the past all it takes is one incompatible item in the conversion. Its nothing you did. I have narrowed it down to Creature pack 1 that has the conflict. So its something that has been added or amended in creature pack 1 or the conversion referenced the same files or lines as another mod. You are probably not using that mod or animation pack that has the conflict. Others probably will.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, RedMen77 said:

Billy's animation pack is form 43. Not 44 it will caused terminal problems with your game. Can this be updated please?

I'm not going to discuss this anymore....

I tracked this back to the source and it is definitly not true. that it WILL cause problems. The originla statement says that it might cause problems in some cases and until now I haven't had any of them in anim packs. If you find one let me know. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Any chance of a SSE version of the latest Billy update? i have tried myself but i fail miserably. Totally not a technical twerp. ?

Seems like Billy took over the porting himself. You can pick up 3.01 for SE from his download section. 

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Seems like Billy took over the porting himself. You can pick up 3.01 for SE from his download section. 

Oh that is awesome news. Thanks Pfiffy and also thank so much in the past for doing this too. I really appreciate you converting all the various anims from authors for SE. You have been my lifesaver. thank you. ?

1 hour ago, sophiextime said:

Oh that is awesome news. Thanks Pfiffy and also thank so much in the past for doing this too. I really appreciate you converting all the various anims from authors for SE. You have been my lifesaver. thank you. ?

Don't thank me for that.... I just did in public what others kept private.  

So I'm not using very many animation packs.  I use ZAZ, Leito and Sailing Rebel animation packs.  I want to add Billy's to that list, but the mod itself seems to cause a CTD upon loading a save I have.  I tried removing all other animation packs, and it's still only Billy's causing the CTD.  Even still, I don't have more than about 3,500 animations loading in from FNIS total.

Not sure what's going on.

15 hours ago, JessicaValirov said:

So I'm not using very many animation packs.  I use ZAZ, Leito and Sailing Rebel animation packs.  I want to add Billy's to that list, but the mod itself seems to cause a CTD upon loading a save I have.  I tried removing all other animation packs, and it's still only Billy's causing the CTD.  Even still, I don't have more than about 3,500 animations loading in from FNIS total.

Not sure what's going on.

Fnis has limits. Go to the FNIS page to see limitations and how to get around certain limitations.

So i need help. I want to install it via Vortex

Is that possible what exactly do i have to do? Tried it myself didnt work :(

how do i use the Animations (trigger them)

i know u need mods for triggering like Romance etc. but it didnt work

I only want to use human anims...

I use 3bbb Advanced as a bodytype/for physiks...

Any mods you would recommend.. (for triggering and stuff)

Sorry for the stupid questions but i tried it before

I want to use it whit immersive wenches if thats possible.

I use Flowergirls for know but i want to use this mod...

(i know i have to reinstall 3bbb whit the slab patch when i switch to slab)

Thx for any one who tries to help me

28 minutes ago, Torsten Torsten said:

I use Flowergirls for know but i want to use this mod... (i want to use this mod instead of it)

I want to able (as much as possible) to decide what kind of animations gets triggerd)

57 minutes ago, Torsten Torsten said:

Or the 3.01 version of billy himself

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 11:03 PM, Azazemon said:

I'm having an issue where I'm not getting any furniture animations. I checked the boxes for the animations but I don't them anywhere in game.

Did you try registering them through SLAL? Enable all animations, then register. That might be why you are not seeing them.