Billyys Animations for SE

Billyys Animations for SE

View File

The new Versions of Billyys SLAL Packs converted to SE. He allowed me to share my ports with the ppl who are lacking the abilities or the courage to do this themself or who are just to lazy as long as he does not release the SLAL packs himself.

All credits go to Billyy:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2018-02-24/?page=32&tab=comments#comment-2161021

His patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Billyy56

Thanks to him, for comments see his threat in the oldrim section... I have not tested them all, but I have seen the most important for me.

I have just uploaded a version of Billyy human Furniture anims with that includes the missing textures from ZAZ... Thanks for pointing this out. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.63Beta1, SL Animloader
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hello!

I need some help. After i have installed this mod, some of the creaturs just standing in one place, can interact with them.

Giant is in T-pose, horse also freezd... I have run fnis of course, and before this mod everything worked just fine.

Any suggestion what went wrong?

Thank you! 

Edit: It is the behavior file, what is corrupted somehow, i have deleted the horse behavior file, and the horse acting normally...

Anybody else have this, or only for me? 

I m using Skyrim SE, FNIS and all its addons (including the creature addon), Sexlab 1.63 SE,  SL Animloader SE.

Before adding these new Creature Animation, the creature had no problem to move and "to move".

But I have not checked(for all creatures) if maybe just installing the new SL Animationloader for Skyrim SE might cause the problem.

FNIS Consistence Check tells me everything is fine.

P.S.:

Trolls, Chaurus are doing fine

Well, is it the clean version of SL 1.63 or did you merge it with SL light to get the anims from there? And have you jcontainers installed.

I just want to make sure, that the anims are not just running on my computer and if it is this way what other ppl might need. In fact the packs ar the same as those I have installed her. I just added the missing textures for the xcross for those who don't have ZAZ installed. 

48 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It is just the creatures? Do you have creature framwork and all the dependecies installed for SE? Or did you try this with Sexlab light?

I use SL beta, i have creature framework, and without this mod, every creature "working" fine... :smile: I have also SLAL.

Fnis said everithing allright, the behavior files have some problem. Every other creature anim works good.

18 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, is it the clean version of SL 1.63 or did you merge it with SL light to get the anims from there? And have you jcontainers installed.

I just want to make sure, that the anims are not just running on my computer and if it is this way what other ppl might need. In fact the packs ar the same as those I have installed her. I just added the missing textures for the xcross for those who don't have ZAZ installed. 

no merge 

clean version of SL 1.63 in so far that I have no other animation packs installed

jcontainers  SE is installed

2 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hello!

I need some help. After i have installed this mod, some of the creaturs just standing in one place, can interact with them.

Giant is in T-pose, horse also freezd... I have run fnis of course, and before this mod everything worked just fine.

Any suggestion what went wrong?

Thank you! 

Edit: It is the behavior file, what is corrupted somehow, i have deleted the horse behavior file, and the horse acting normally...

Anybody else have this, or only for me? 

What file exactly do i need to delete to fix the horses? Where is it?  I am kinda stupid when it comes to modding.

23 minutes ago, Pandoraaa said:

What file exactly do i need to delete to fix the horses? Where is it?  I am kinda stupid when it comes to modding.

Deleting the behavior file dosent solve the problem, because without it, the Billy animation wont work. I have just realized that if i delete the horse billy behavior file, the horse

dos not stuck anymore, thats why i asked if someone have the same issue, or maybe my downloaded file corrupted somehow.

The file you will found in data - meshes - actors - horse - behaviors. 

Do you have the same issue?

Ok... as far as I can tell:

It seems like only the 3.01 pack is affected and not all creatures of It.. I replaced the behaviour files with those from 3.0 and repacked the files. Please give me feedback. It should be up already. Give me some minutes to check it myslf...

21 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... as far as I can tell:

It seems like only the 3.01 pack is affected and not all creatures of It.. I replaced the behaviour files with those from 3.0 and repacked the files. Please give me feedback. It should be up already. Give me some minutes to check it myslf...

I will check it, thank you for the quick feedback!

Edit: 3.01 are not working. The giant T-pose are not anymore, but Billy animations are not working.

Can you upload 3.00?