Billyys Animations for SE

2 hours ago, rb888 said:

hehe :P We need go bigger lol we need Quad XXL ;)

the FNIS limit is not the problem, Skyrim itself has a limit and around 12000 to 14000 is the common crash zone for most users.

your at 17113.

I had this one installed but none of the animations lined up properly. Is this a common occurrence for others...hopefully with a solution? Attempts to manually reset positions and line things up have never worked.

5 hours ago, HS698 said:

I had this one installed but none of the animations lined up properly. Is this a common occurrence for others...hopefully with a solution? Attempts to manually reset positions and line things up have never worked.

I don't remember this mod specifically because I stopped using it (maybe for that reason) but sometimes you can reset animations in Sexlab and that fixes it. Sometimes they are off because mods change body size, or high heels, there are settings in Sexlab to adjust for those. And sometimes the animations just don't line up or make sense. Babo is spot on and one of the few I use anymore. Again, I'm not saying this animation doesn't line up so nobody jump down my throat. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, pburnt said:

I converted it as is until it's officially updated. No biggie if you have the tools and a little time. :P

Well, I have the permission from Billyy, but it in fact it always was inofficial....and it will be until Billyy takes this over hinself. I'm just taking care of the ports. 

just a note for everyone: Billyy has moved some animations around, i recommend uninstalling his SLAL pack/s before updating to the latest version so that you don't end up with 2 copies of the same animation being registered into FNIS.

(this mostly applies to manual installs but could effect the mod managers as well)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still not getting a lot of animations to work here. I've redownloaded, reinstalled, re-run FNIS. I don't even have a lot of animations:

6053 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character).
 2198 animations for 7 mods and 30 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

(warning is from using MO and it can't detect steam for some reason. I ran it through steam once but it still throws a warning)

The default animations work. Animations from other mods seem to work. I try to load all the animations using the animation loader, and it seems to work there. But whenever I try to do wolf gangbang, rabbit stuff, or stuff with deer, (and others im sure), it would throw an error in the console.. Saying something like "wolfrace not recognised" or something. For instance, I can do 1v1 on a wolf, and get default sexlab anims working, but gangbang ones (like from this mod) don't work and throw errors in game.

11 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I'm still not getting a lot of animations to work here. I've redownloaded, reinstalled, re-run FNIS. I don't even have a lot of animations:

6053 animations for 25 mods successfully included (character).
 2198 animations for 7 mods and 30 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

(warning is from using MO and it can't detect steam for some reason. I ran it through steam once but it still throws a warning)

The default animations work. Animations from other mods seem to work. I try to load all the animations using the animation loader, and it seems to work there. But whenever I try to do wolf gangbang, rabbit stuff, or stuff with deer, (and others im sure), it would throw an error in the console.. Saying something like "wolfrace not recognised" or something. For instance, I can do 1v1 on a wolf, and get default sexlab anims working, but gangbang ones (like from this mod) don't work and throw errors in game.

Hmm.... SLAL can register the anims, so it is not jcontainers....

Are the anims regitered in SL? 

They show up in sexlab list of animations, and they're toggled on.

So as a quick test; I'm trying the "3p doggy spitroast" for "canine" species. And yes I also made sure it was in the list of animations. Tried with 3 wolves and myself, nothing. 2 wolves and myself, also nothing.

The error I see in the console (which I believe is the relevant part) is showing "failed to find valid creature animations"

45 minutes ago, Painbow69 said:

They show up in sexlab list of animations, and they're toggled on.

So as a quick test; I'm trying the "3p doggy spitroast" for "canine" species. And yes I also made sure it was in the list of animations. Tried with 3 wolves and myself, nothing. 2 wolves and myself, also nothing.

The error I see in the console (which I believe is the relevant part) is showing "failed to find valid creature animations"

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

6 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

"Match Creature Gender" is already off. Allow creature animations is also on. Some creature animations do work. And I remembered to install creature framework.

do you have MNC installed?

OOOOH... Ok. I totally missed that requirement. Almost like it's hidden.

So, if I were to install it, I'd obviously need to re-run fnis... would i need to disable or reload the animations ingame first?

Thanks so much for helping me btw!

Edit: So I disabled the billy animations in-game, added the MNC mod, rebuilt the fnis patch, re-enabled the billy animations, and everything is working! Yay!

I have an odd issue, I got a bunch of animations from different mods, 

"

Recommended Mods

Creature Framework SE (third-party port) Creature aroused model management.

More Nasty Critters SE (third-party port) Creature aroused models and animations. Also adds spells to spawn female creatures.

SexLab More Creatures SE Adds more friendly domestic creatures for Aroused Creatures to work with.

Billyys Animations for SE (third-party port) Creature group animations.

Horny Creatures of Skyrim SE (third-party port) Adds animations for male NPCs on female creatures.

"

all of this crap from aroused creatures recommendations

and for some reason only my female animations wont play on billy's mod, the animal ones will, but the female will just stand there, not t-posing, just stand there