Billyys Animations for SE

23 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

When people don't know for sure what the problem is, they latch onto the first thing they hear as the culprit.  And it's easy to blame the 43/44 because the first thing Bethesda said about mods and SSE was you NEEDED to open the mod in the CK and resave it or THE WORLD WOULD END AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!  Well, OK, they said it should be done, but they made it sound like it was required or the game would break...

Kind of reminds me of the various discussions of what mods were breaking the opening cart ride scene in the game .  First it was Animated Prostitution, then Immersive Armors, then SOS, etc.  Funny thing was no one could explain to me how the second time I went through the cart scene, it bugged out --- ON THE FRIGGIN' XBOX 360!  No mods, nothing.  And yet, I still got the cart ride bug that everyone still blames on the current mod of the day. 

All I know is when I decide to try an oldrim mod in SSE (that some else has not thoughtfully "converted" for me - thanks guys!), I do run it through the CK.  I've found a couple mods that returned so many strange and indecipherable errors/warnings that I skipped them.  Maybe they would have worked, maybe not, but I'll not spend the time to find out.  But the ones I have "converted" (resaved in the CK) so far have not caused me any issues (SLATE, Sexlab Adventures, couple more I can remember off-hand).  Think at some point I may try SLEN soon...

The main point is, that the CK sometimes does strange things. I found it very interesting that some 43 headed mods don't gave errors in Tesedit and after resaving them the error list exploded. And it wasn't Beth... Beth gave out a list of headers that are compatible on PC with some that are much older than the 43 one. 

SLEN works fine with or without resaving... I don't even remember if i updated the header.... 

If I had an answer from the author it would be already in the download section

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The main point is, that the CK sometimes does strange things. I found it very interesting that some 43 headed mods don't gave errors in Tesedit and after resaving them the error list exploded. And it wasn't Beth... Beth gave out a list of headers that are compatible on PC with some that are much older than the 43 one. 

SLEN works fine with or without resaving... I don't even remember if i updated the header....  

If I had an answer from the author it would be already in the download section

I haven't delved into the CK for Skyrim at all other than simple conversions (the only mod I've done here is the SORapist mod for FONV using the geck), so I'm not familiar with the in/outs/idiosyncrasies of the CK.  Since Bethesda did the CK I'm sure it does a LOT of strange things...

The only reason I hadn't tried SLEN yet is that I'm was sure there are meshes and textures that should be updated, just haven't worked up the nerve to run it through CK.  So you're saying SLEN works straight out of the box?  If so, that would be awesome.  SLEN is the last SexLab mod of my "can't nearly play without" mod list.  Beamer's been MIA for a long time now, but he's done that before then suddenly pops up and updates SLEN/SLATE, hopefully he'll pop in and give you the thumbs up.

5 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

I haven't delved into the CK for Skyrim at all other than simple conversions (the only mod I've done here is the SORapist mod for FONV using the geck), so I'm not familiar with the in/outs/idiosyncrasies of the CK.  Since Bethesda did the CK I'm sure it does a LOT of strange things...

The only reason I hadn't tried SLEN yet is that I'm was sure there are meshes and textures that should be updated, just haven't worked up the nerve to run it through CK.  So you're saying SLEN works straight out of the box?  If so, that would be awesome.  SLEN is the last SexLab mod of my "can't nearly play without" mod list.  Beamer's been MIA for a long time now, but he's done that before then suddenly pops up and updates SLEN/SLATE, hopefully he'll pop in and give you the thumbs up.

I just wonder what is going on right now. I have just updated everything that was availible for the new Runtime. I still have 2 Mods missing with old .dll's, but they both seem to work....

On 9/19/2018 at 3:44 PM, srayesmanll said:

When people don't know for sure what the problem is, they latch onto the first thing they hear as the culprit.  And it's easy to blame the 43/44 because the first thing Bethesda said about mods and SSE was you NEEDED to open the mod in the CK and resave it or THE WORLD WOULD END AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!  Well, OK, they said it should be done, but they made it sound like it was required or the game would break...

Kind of reminds me of the various discussions of what mods were breaking the opening cart ride scene in the game .  First it was Animated Prostitution, then Immersive Armors, then SOS, etc.  Funny thing was no one could explain to me how the second time I went through the cart scene, it bugged out --- ON THE FRIGGIN' XBOX 360!  No mods, nothing.  And yet, I still got the cart ride bug that everyone still blames on the current mod of the day. 

All I know is when I decide to try an oldrim mod in SSE (that some else has not thoughtfully "converted" for me - thanks guys!), I do run it through the CK.  I've found a couple mods that returned so many strange and indecipherable errors/warnings that I skipped them.  Maybe they would have worked, maybe not, but I'll not spend the time to find out.  But the ones I have "converted" (resaved in the CK) so far have not caused me any issues (SLATE, Sexlab Adventures, couple more I can remember off-hand).  Think I may try SLEN soon...

I refer to the Unofficial Skyrim Patch authors.

I do not say this for certain is a problem. But if it could be, why risk? It does not make sense. I will save myself. A matter of one minute. Which is why I say.

EDIT: Cart bug can also be physics with big frame rate. No mods.

20 minutes ago, Ruse said:

I refer to the Unofficial Skyrim Patch authors.

I do not say this for certain is a problem. But if it could be, why risk? It does not make sense. I will save myself. A matter of one minute. Which is why I say.

Well, If you read the First page, I made the SE Packs for those who can't or those who are too lazy. It is my kind of protest against the ppl who heard some thing about it and turned the 'might be' inta a 'WILL FOR SURE' and the 'good practice' into a 'MUST HAVE BEEN DONE'  For the bigger mods that I ported and posted here and the conversions I did for other ppl, I resaved the ESP's. For my own mods, I work with the old CK and will only resave them if they are finalized. 

1 hour ago, Ruse said:

And yet, no one can explain how this occurred on the XBox360 version.  Seriously doubt it was a frame rate issue for the 360 (remember this was 7 years ago, even a 120 refresh rate on tv was rare).

========

Personally I took the 43/44 problem out of the equation with the anim packs that had anim objects esps by merging them using Merge Plugins into a single esp, which seems to make it a '44' header by default.  I'll have to double check, but Wrye doesn't bitch about the merged MyAnimObject.esp having a 43 header.

31 minutes ago, srayesmanll said:

And yet, no one can explain how this occurred on the XBox360 version.  Seriously doubt it was a frame rate issue for the 360 (remember this was 7 years ago, even a 120 refresh rate on tv was rare).

========

Personally I took the 43/44 problem out of the equation with the anim packs that had anim objects esps by merging them using Merge Plugins into a single esp, which seems to make it a '44' header by default.  I'll have to double check, but Wrye doesn't bitch about the merged MyAnimObject.esp having a 43 header.

That might be a good point... But I never had so many mods running in a playthrou, that it made sense to merge them. And if you do, it is more a risc to ruin your saves than it is to have old esp's. But I'm not the god of modding, I'm just a porter....

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

That might be a good point... But I never had so many mods running in a playthrou, that it made sense to merge them. And if you do, it is more a risc to ruin your saves than it is to have old esp's. But I'm not the god of modding, I'm just a porter....

I've done 3 merged esps for SSE.  Merging the anim objects for the sexlab packs seemed logical (7 esps that only had a small amount of records seemed like a worthwhile merge test).  Shezries hearthfire mods (3 greenhouse and 3 kitchens for the hearthfire homes).  And a merged tattoo pack.  Mainly done just to see if I could do it and to save some space for more important mods.  And I have gone to the raggedy edge with mods in the past (Oldrim mainly - had 245+ in one setup).  With SSE and the ability to set patch mods as ESL (see Qwinns patch mods on Nexus), greatly reduces the need for merging.  My current setup has 229 esm/esp (and numerous espfe).

• 2 weeks later...

I could be wrong but it seems like some directories were accidentally copied into the "SLAL Billy_CreatureFurniture" folder and they're causing the fomod installer to not properly install the creature furniture animations.

4 minutes ago, NotThatICare said:

I could be wrong but it seems like some directories were accidentally copied into the "SLAL Billy_CreatureFurniture" folder and they're causing the fomod installer to not properly install the creature furniture animations.

Well, I didn't change anything, except of converting the stuff. Are you missing something special? I have to compare it with the original folderss if somethig got messed up....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

I have it, i admit it could be a problem with load order, but i followed the install guide before posting and all others work well. To be precise, the animations show on the MCM list as available, but it doesn't work.

I keep CTD on a save or starting a new game after installing this after running FNIS. all other animations work ok. If I install this and not run FNIS I can load a save but obviously in T pose. if I quit then run FNIS on a load game I get CTD. Is there anything else I have to install I have tried it at the top & bottom of load order.

1 hour ago, heirflick said:

I keep CTD on a save or starting a new game after installing this after running FNIS. all other animations work ok. If I install this and not run FNIS I can load a save but obviously in T pose. if I quit then run FNIS on a load game I get CTD. Is there anything else I have to install I have tried it at the top & bottom of load order.

How many Anims are installed?

13828 animations

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading Animal_Fucker V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\2.5b-Public-BigManChair/!\ ...
Reading Latino3WA V1.3 ...
Reading LatinoLA V1.4 ...
Reading LatinoLNC V1.4 ...
Reading LatinoNC V1.2 ...
Reading LatinoSA V1.0 ...
Reading LatinoSNC V1.1 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V9.0 ...
Reading MiniNeeds V3.2 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 52 total groups: 124 added file slots: 1358 alternate files: 751

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...
Reading Animal_Fucker V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...

13828 animations for 58 mods successfully included (character).
 3862 animations for 18 mods and 45 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).