5 hours ago, Kaarinah said:

I have ECE and this running with no trouble.

mmm...

welp I can't find why the mcm menu don't properly work then ;_;

edit:

Found the cause: I had too many animation loaded and SLAL was just not fast enough to prompt before I thought it didn't worked.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with the animations not working correctly, my player will do the actions but the creature wont do the animations?

Yes I have more nasty critters, the framework, animation loader and animation packs, etc. Thanks in advance.

Not sure where the best place to ask this is, but is there a setting that tells Sexlab to never put a male in the female role in an MF animation?  I had no problems registering specifically which animations I want and excluding the ones I don't in SLAL, but it still sometimes puts males on the receiving end in MF animations.  This happens even when I have my PC gender set up as forced Male instead of letting Sexlab assign it.  It most often happens in MFF animations but I do occasionally run across it in MF animations as well.  This happens even with all animations that include the anal tag removed.  There are still scenes where a female will fuck my male PC with a strapon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 11:29 PM, logiczinc said:

Can anyone help me with the animations not working correctly, my player will do the actions but the creature wont do the animations?

Yes I have more nasty critters, the framework, animation loader and animation packs, etc. Thanks in advance.

You may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

1. Click on the "Disable All" button.
  2. Click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
  3. Click on "Reload JSON".
  4. Click on "Enable All".
  5. Click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
On 5/31/2018 at 6:38 PM, xxxLutzlisbelt said:

Stupid Question, but if i install an Animation pack and the modlaeder asks me if i want to replace files that where alraedy added by SLAL, should i replace them or leave them as they are?

It's best to ask the creator of whatever pack that you installed this question.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, khumak said:

Not sure where the best place to ask this is, but is there a setting that tells Sexlab to never put a male in the female role in an MF animation?  I had no problems registering specifically which animations I want and excluding the ones I don't in SLAL, but it still sometimes puts males on the receiving end in MF animations.  This happens even when I have my PC gender set up as forced Male instead of letting Sexlab assign it.  It most often happens in MFF animations but I do occasionally run across it in MF animations as well.  This happens even with all animations that include the anal tag removed.  There are still scenes where a female will fuck my male PC with a strapon.

I suggest asking that question here, 

On 6/18/2018 at 11:34 AM, myhouseatl said:

The Slal esp is still form 43.  Can you please save in CK to change to form 44?

Are you trolling? It's 44 for me.

Only mods I had to change to 44 in CK was SOS Light and More Nasty Critters conversion for SE.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I have a problem but I'm not quite sure if it's SexLab Animation Loader or SexLab Framework itself.

Sometimes (most times) when I register a bunch of animations in SLAL, they get registered into SexLab (and even appear in the enable/disble menu) but they are not available for me to actually play them.

Then I tried to register each animator page alone, save and test if all animations were selectable in-game, and then it worked most of the times, but still failed a few times.

Does anyone know about this problem?

On 7/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, Camila said:

Hey guys I have a problem but I'm not quite sure if it's SexLab Animation Loader or SexLab Framework itself.

Sometimes (most times) when I register a bunch of animations in SLAL, they get registered into SexLab (and even appear in the enable/disble menu) but they are not available for me to actually play them.

Then I tried to register each animator page alone, save and test if all animations were selectable in-game, and then it worked most of the times, but still failed a few times.

Does anyone know about this problem?

It seem more like a SexLab Framework related issue, tbh. I suggest checking the SL SE beta thread out and see if anybody have a similar issue. 

On 3/25/2018 at 10:01 PM, Pfiffy said:

first: deinstall it and make the conversion in a seperate folder.

To make sure the installation is clean: run fins with enabled hkx compatibility check and check for errors. start the game and see if there are T-poses.

Also Run Nif optimizer on that folder. (leito has some anim objects, that have to be converted to) After running Nifoptimizer and converting the hkx files repack the folder and install this new package. If you run fins, make sure you have the hkx compatibility check enabled again.

I can tell you that if you do it right, Leito, FunnyBiz, Anub, K4, Billyy, SirNiblbes, MasterMike, and RohZima Anim packs work. Same for More Nasty Critters and HCOS. 

EDIT: The instructions on the Nexuspage may work... But it is no good idea to do this in the insallation folder. 

I followed those instructions and covnverted the animations.hkx files, optimized the meshes, opened and saved in CK to convert to form 44... And when I run FNIS and launch the game I get frozen characters \ T - poses \ no animations whatsoever. 

According to FNIS, the behavior is also incompatible. How do I convert the Behavior.hkx file? ?

2 hours ago, cobme said:

I followed those instructions and covnverted the animations.hkx files, optimized the meshes, opened and saved in CK to convert to form 44... And when I run FNIS and launch the game I get frozen characters \ T - poses \ no animations whatsoever. 

According to FNIS, the behavior is also incompatible. How do I convert the Behavior.hkx file? ?

same way as the other hkx files... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cant seem to load in animation from before 2.0.8 skse

edit: to clarify 

i can see it in MCM menu and i have hit rebuilt , but when count or addinging animations says there are 0 

when infact i know there are at least 100

so im unsure whats going on as i finally just got everything else stable on my save 

2 hours ago, duzellx said:

cant seem to load in animation from before 2.0.8 skse

edit: to clarify 

i can see it in MCM menu and i have hit rebuilt , but when count or addinging animations says there are 0 

when infact i know there are at least 100

so im unsure whats going on as i finally just got everything else stable on my save 

You need to select the animations that you want to register, then click "Register" for them to be added.

5 minutes ago, Andreis said:

You need to select the animations that you want to register, then click "Register" for them to be added.

tried that but i did not work 

upon investigating seems my jcplug was out of date after updated its working as intended so no worries and thanks for the help  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 10:45 PM, sharonasbar12 said:

Some of the anims do not play. They are there and I can choose them, but all I get is this with a rocking back and forth movement. Ran FNIS several times with no problems. Please help

ScreenShot0.png

You may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

3 hours ago, Andreis said:

Yes I did that. It helped some, but still have a few.

Hey guys! I have a  problem my animation packs are not in the SLAL MCM menu I tried for hours Yesterday and couldn't find an answer.

This is exactly what Im doing:

I downloaded SLAL for Skyrim SE (the newest one) then I installed JC Containers (same thing the newest one) then I installed the Funnybizness SLAL pack (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/) and the Komotor Animation pack (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MECG3faIuyfAer1CAwHPOW1b3uEgy2b3/view?usp=sharing) using NMM then I use FNIS and all the animations load correctly without warnings, then I open the game go to MCM SLAL menu and I have no animations there.

Thanks in advance :D

Ever since I updated the sexlab to 1.63 beta 3..... The SLAL list has been showing me empty except for options of SLAL... 

1. I did generate the FNIS properly and it too listed all the custom animations I installed. 

2. In MCM, only the settings to register, Apply json etc is visible and not the actual animation list

On 10/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, TheJeet11 said:

Ever since I updated the sexlab to 1.63 beta 3..... The SLAL list has been showing me empty except for options of SLAL... 

1. I did generate the FNIS properly and it too listed all the custom animations I installed. 

2. In MCM, only the settings to register, Apply json etc is visible and not the actual animation list

Update J Containers .... https://github.com/ryobg/jcontainers/releases

On 10/4/2018 at 3:53 AM, TheJeet11 said:

On 10/9/2018 at 12:47 PM, TheDarkMind said:

Okay, This kind of worked. But I did get it working properly. Here was the process:

1.) install jcontainer and remove the old version.

2.) reinstall all your anim packs again.

3.) Run FNIS.

4.) you can now register them all under SLAL.