So, trying to update some json files to change the location of where cum gets placed and the changes don't seem to take effect. I'm attempting to update the "add_cum" parameter as seen below, but using regular Sexlab or SLSO, they consistently apply cum in the original locations only and not as expected (not in mouth and vagina as the 4 below would indicate).

I've tried a few different animations from a few different packs. I've tried deregistering the animations, reloading the JSON, re-registering the animations and while associated tags get updated, the locations don't seem to take. Is this a bug? Any ideas?

Spoiler

{
      "actors": [
        {
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A1_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A1_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A1_S3"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A1_S4"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A1_S5"
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        },
        {
        "add_cum": 4,
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A2_S1"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A2_S2"
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A2_S3",
              "open_mouth": true
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A2_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2_A2_S5",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Female"
        }
      ],
      "id": "B_Billyy_LesbianCunnilingus2",
      "name": "Billyy Lesbian Cunnilingus 2",
      "sound": "Sucking",
        {
          "number": 1,
          "sound": "none"
        }
      ],
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Sex,Lesbian,Loving,FF,Oral,Cunnilingus,Fingering,Masturbation,"
    },

• 3 weeks later...

Where can i find the latest version of the python script?

The file on GitHub is the same as i have, but that is incompatible with some animation packs - for example, Billyy's Anim Pack is using some "animvars" parameter which doesn't seem to exist.

Would somebody pls explain what is going on with all these packs? almost NONE of them can be rebuilt from scratch without at least adding/fixing some races, not mentioning various weird stuff like described above.

EDIT:

Assuming these source txt and json files i am looking at in Billyy's and Anubs anim packs are really the ones used to generate the FNIS txt files, it means there has to be some other version of SLAnimGenerate.pyw floating around.

OR the authors of some of these anim packs made their own customized version to fit their needs.

So, not having the same version, i made the necessary changes to the original script, and i am using that.

Now the question is... was it the right decision? or would the proper solution be altering the TXT source files to conform to the original SLAnimGenerate.pyw script?

I dont think it is right for me to post the edited file here, or anywhere else, so i wont, but i would be grateful if the author of the original would let me know whether the changes i made are actually desired (for all i know, they could have been how things were done in some ancient version - that would be funny).

The changes:

• Added support for an object parameter in *_stage_params, allowing to specify object to be used in each individual stage.
  • Added support for an animvars parameter in actor info, allowing to specify animation variables like AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable, etc.
  • Fixed what i belive is an error in global _parse_stage_params() on line 895
    There should be join(sp.kwargs.keys()), instead of join(kwargs.keys()).
  • Added bunch of "new races" to KNOWN_RACES
    But that surely isn't the right solution, because it is the anim pack source files that should conform to the race names in the script, and not the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having a problem where after installing Animloader and anubis' animaiton packs everyone is t-posing. I've run fnis and put folders from overwrite to Fnis - Output (I'm using MO2). Turning off the anim loader mod makes everyone's behave properly.

After installing animloader, the packs and running fnis i get 2 warnings.

What am I doing wrong?

I have the newest jcontainers and sexlab framework 1.63

On 4/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, aznbootleg said:

I have a problem accessing the mcm of this mod. It just shows the logo of Sexlab Animation Loader with no options to choose from. Please help, I tried reinstalling it multiple times, but that didn't work at all either.

On 4/9/2019 at 8:46 AM, Fredfish said:

Depending on your system and how many SLAL packs you have it might just be taking a very long time to load everything.

I have the same problem and I have been waiting for over 30 mins. :(  Is this god punishing or protecting me?

10 hours ago, McLude said:

Make sure you didn't download the oldrim animations by mistake, it's easy to do because many threads have a giant link to the oldrim files and a tiny link to the new files. 

Thank you, I reinstalled Skyrim, setup fnis, slal, a Billy's SE slal pack and it worked ^^

umm.....

I had 2 games crash while enabling/registering/ animation  files and when I reloaded the game, th character's face was missing. It only showed the eyes and teeth and was breathing an unending frostbite out of the mouth.

I'd be amused with it if it didn't muck up the character's entire save games making even a reloading a previous save worthless.

any ideas????

10 hours ago, sfdrake said:

I'd be amused with it if it didn't muck up the character's entire save games making even a reloading a previous save worthless.

any ideas????

No need to rush in to this and someone else might have a better answer than me, (or feedback about why my ideas are not good ones) so I'd probably wait a bit for more replies before acting but I'll try to help -

Do you have any mods that effect your characters appearance?   Maybe they got corrupt and you could reinstall them?  You could try "show racemenu" in the console (don't change your sex or race).   Maybe use a limited race menu mod like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21879 or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10508

showracemenu gave me the face back, but did not get rid of the eternal breath of frostbite.

what a( or the ) cause that of though was pointed out to me at the nexus.
above the esp limit.

can the animation loaded be turned into an esm file on the LL side of things? ( or esl or esl flagged esp file?)

I'm having problems with seeing the tabs on the SLAL MCM. Everything was perfectly fine before the newest updates to sse/skse/sexlab framework, but ever since those, I've had some sort of problem with the framework. Whether the framework itself wasn't installing at all (which I finally got to work yesterday), or my SLAL isn't showing any tabs in the MCM, something has to go wrong...

I suspect it has something to do with the error message I keep receiving. It says something along the lines of "Your installed version of jcontainers is not compatible with the current version of creature framework..." I've gone through and reinstalled the latest version of jcontainers AND the creature framework, but had no luck. SLAL still blank, and the bare minimum animations working. Anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason none of the SLAL packs I have installed appear in the SLAL MCM, and it says "Registered 0 New Animations" when I try to activate/register all. I have everything installed correctly, SLAL, the mod packs and jcontainers. FNIS registers all animations with no errors. I even ran that 'SLAnimGenerate' python file because some older support posts mentioned it. All plugins are at the bottom of my load order and there are no conflicts in xEdit.. I've googled the problem with every phrasing I can think of and found no solution. Hopefully one of you fine folks can help.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, ffrayme said:

For some reason none of the SLAL packs I have installed appear in the SLAL MCM, and it says "Registered 0 New Animations" when I try to activate/register all. I have everything installed correctly, SLAL, the mod packs and jcontainers. FNIS registers all animations with no errors. I even ran that 'SLAnimGenerate' python file because some older support posts mentioned it. All plugins are at the bottom of my load order and there are no conflicts in xEdit.. I've googled the problem with every phrasing I can think of and found no solution. Hopefully one of you fine folks can help.

Thanks in advance.

Turns out I was using the wrong version of jcontainers :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, fifan77 said:

I'm having problems with seeing the tabs on the SLAL MCM. Everything was perfectly fine before the newest updates to sse/skse/sexlab framework, but ever since those, I've had some sort of problem with the framework. Whether the framework itself wasn't installing at all (which I finally got to work yesterday), or my SLAL isn't showing any tabs in the MCM, something has to go wrong...

I suspect it has something to do with the error message I keep receiving. It says something along the lines of "Your installed version of jcontainers is not compatible with the current version of creature framework..." I've gone through and reinstalled the latest version of jcontainers AND the creature framework, but had no luck. SLAL still blank, and the bare minimum animations working. Anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?

having the same problem since i upgraded as well

On 6/24/2019 at 7:06 PM, gamemaster5243 said:

having the same problem since i upgraded as well

OK this isn't just me thought i was going crazy. installed and reinstalled every animation pick i had d several time and the jc containers and SLAL loader and  non of them show.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, viciroth said:

I am having the same issue as above. Everything used to work fine and now the SL Anims Loader in MCM is just blank. Does it need to be updated?

Yeah something is messed up think an update is needed.

Make sure you have the latest version of JContainers for SE (not LE) from here or here and that nothing is overwriting it. If you're using Vortex or MO 2, make sure it has a higher priority than anything that might overwrite it; if you're using NMM or manual install, re-install the mod and let it overwrite anything it asks to. If that doesn't work, re-install SLAL SE and then JContainers, allowing Windows to overwrite any files when prompted. Also make sure you're downloading animation packs for SE and not LE because the latter will not work in SE. I have a relative potato of a computer (i5-4690k), but I'm not having the MCM menu problems, so I can only guess as to what the problem is.