Is it correct to use the "Reapply Json settings" button after registering your animations for the first time on a new character? I assume (correct me if I am wrong. I looked on google for an answer and couldn't find any) that this reapplies any animation alignment changes you've made in the past, yes?

Is there any way that my alignment changes could have been overwritten with default ones? I have noticed that many of my animations seem to always be off, even though I use the scale actors option in Sexlab to have a consistent heights for all races. I feel like I have been playing Skyrim with Sexlab for so long that all my hundreds of animations should be correct by now...but every single animation I always have to correct the alignment.

Finally, does anyone have any advice on keeping animations alignment correct? Maybe I am doing something wrong. I just want to stop having to correct every animation every time my character has sex.

Not sure if this is an SLAL issue or Sexlab, but does the SSE version of these mods not allow for the drop down menu for changing scene that occur and only allow for random cycling? And if the menu is available can someone share how to activate it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:55 AM, Whozzat said:

I had JContainers and several animations packs helpfully converted by Pfiffy all set up in Mod Organizer, but whenever I booted the game and hit SLAL on my mod configuration menu, there was nothing there but a graphic, and I couldn't see any additional animations on the SexLab list.  I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong, whether I had the wrong version of JContainers, or my ENB was preventing things from loading, but in the process of flailing about, well...

You have to hit Enter.

When you're on the SLAL screen on the mod config menu, you have to hit Enter to make anything show up.

That's the secret.

Just a PSA in case anyone else out there is as inept as me.

Thank you for this, this was my issue. Had to hit it a couple times and it appeared. Thanks!

On 5/28/2021 at 3:51 PM, illenn said:

Not sure if this is an SLAL issue or Sexlab, but does the SSE version of these mods not allow for the drop down menu for changing scene that occur and only allow for random cycling? And if the menu is available can someone share how to activate it?

The dropdown menu that let you pick an animation, I believe was SexLab Tools. That was a separate mod I believe.

• 2 weeks later...

How can I unregister animations from this mod? What I mean is not deinstall or just deactivate them. What I mean is - say, I register the animation through SLAL, check it out but decided I don't want to keep it. Or I have been too click happy and toggled an animation I don't want before clicking "Register animations". How can I then remove an animation from SexLabs registry without reinstalling the whole animation mod?

It seems that once there, there doesn't seem to be an easy way of removing them.

Edited by belegost
22 hours ago, belegost said:

How can I unregister animations from this mod? What I mean is not deinstall or just deactivate them. What I mean is - say, I register the animation through SLAL, check it out but decided I don't want to keep it. Or I have been too click happy and toggled an animation I don't want before clicking "Register animations". How can I then remove an animation from SexLabs registry without reinstalling the whole animation mod?

It seems that once there, there doesn't seem to be an easy way of removing them.

In SLAL click "Disable all", then "Rebuild Sexlab Animation Registry", wait and select "Reload JSON Data". Now select the animations you want to have and select "Register Animations".

• 3 weeks later...

Does the sse version of SLAL register animations at 1/10th the speed of the le version?  It seems to take forever (the le version is quick with the same big load).

I'm just wondering if I'm missing a trick/setting here.  If not, I'll just get a coffee while I wait.

Edited by blackoperations
34 minutes ago, blackoperations said:

Does the sse version of SLAL register animations at 1/10th the speed of the le version?  It seems to take forever (the le version is quick with the same big load).

I'm just wondering if I'm missing a trick/setting here.  If not, I'll just get a coffee while I wait.

Damn, yours is fast . . .

23 hours ago, rabbit5424242 said:

Is there a limit to how many animations SLAL can add to SL?

I added a bunch of SLAL animation packs and registered them, but they don't all show up as an option to use in a SL scene.

look at the sexlab mcm to find out what your limit is, then use the count animations button in SLAL to keep track of where your at.

6 hours ago, blackoperations said:

SE sucks at running scripts/commands when paused.

I don't know if this concerns SexLab itself or the SL Animation Loader, but I'll try asking here:

After failing to install the "essential" animation packs (I always ended up at ~12000) I switched to FNIS XXL - works fine with the required SKSE fixes. However, the SL anims have gotten more buggy recently - wrong alignments, pc and npc at completely different places and the like. Plus a very long lag between supposed start of the SL scene and it actually getting triggered, and sometimes SL fails to get out of the scence and I have to cancel it with the SL debug mcm.

I'm on a very low end computer, can't help that atm. Are the problems I'm observing because of a) general script overload with a lot of mods, b) too many registered anims in SL, c) too many FNIS anim packs installed? Is there a way to improve this, like registering not all anims in the SL loader?  Thanks!

Edited by BillyG

Is there a recently updated version of this? I'm using it successfully on an SSE install with the usual SLAL packs but the menu doesn't load unless I click around in the selection window.....registration is taking AGES and I'm on a literal design level super computer here that can render UE5 tech in real time so obviously this is well out of date with the most recent version of JContainers or something because this never used to be this janky.

On 1/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, MadMansGun said:

i'm told that sse sucks at running scripts when your in a menu, somewhere there is supposed to be a mod that increases/unlocks your frame rate when your in menus and that somehow improves things.

Thanks for the hint!!! ? I installed SSE Display Tweaks at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) and did some tweaking with it today. There's definitely a noticeable difference if you have the menu/UI fps uncapped to 300 frames. SLAL registers the animations faster and everything else feels a lot more responsive in the menus. I haven't done a long play-through yet, so I'm not exactly sure about the stability.

Edited by Plobi
2 hours ago, Plobi said:

Thanks for the hint!!! ? I installed SSE Display Tweaks at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) and did some tweaking with it today. There's definitely a noticeable difference if you have the menu/UI fps uncapped to 300 frames. SLAL registers the animations a lot faster and everything else feels a lot more responsive in the menus. I haven't done a long play-through yet, so I'm not exactly sure about the stability.

What were the entries in the .ini file you changed.

I changed the "UIFramerateLimit=300"

and no change whatsoever.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:31 PM, judge007 said:

and no change whatsoever.

Do you mean the fps? /e Set it to "UIFramerateLimit=-1" "UIFramerateLimitVSyncOff=true"

The mod is convenient in separating the UI/menu and gameplay fps limit and a few other things but I just found out you don't necessarily need this mod to speed things up.

I however made some edits with the inis, radeon drivers disabled v-sync etc...

Skyrim.ini

[Display]
bLockFramerate=0

Skyrimprefs.ini

[Display]
iVSyncPresentInterval=0

enblocal.ini

[ENGINE]
ForceVSync=false
VSyncSkipNumFrames=0

I created a new game, opened the in-game ENB editor, disabled the FPS limit and the fps went up to 900 in the menus. I have like 800 SLAL animations and the registration went very fast. This is some weird voodoo.

Edited by Plobi
  • 3 weeks later...

problem with nemesis... i can make sexlab and zaz animation to work with nemesis . but this thing cant work with nemesis. when i try to launch nemesis behavior engine nemesis just force close in 69% with this plugin activated. any patch or something that somehow make this thing work together with nemesis will be apreaciated?

Edited by vixied

Hello

I just started fiddling with animations yesterday and I have been having a helluva time. I am not sure what is causing my current issue. I am using MO2

I installed 2 animation packes. Znarok and Milky. Both show up when I run FNIS, and both show up in MCM, however... no animations from either will register. I am sort of out of ideas as to how I can go about troubleshooting this. I am not even sure what questions I should be asking myself to troubleshoot. When I go into either mod's entry in MCM and select them, and click register, it registers zero animations. When I go into SLAL MCM entry, it will count the animations, but I am unable to register anything.

Per LOOT's sorting, my load order is currently 

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

SexLab
SKYUI
Racemenu
XP32 Skeleton

SLAL

FNIS Spells

FNIS 

Alternate Start - Live Another Life ( I only installed this to bypass the opening when starting a new game so as to more quickly test the animations )

Any assistance, or direction would be much appreciated. Installing and applying mods to Skyrim isn't at all new to me. But these animations are really turning my noggin around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to let SLAL loaded mods apply cum effects to males? I'm playing with futa followers and a male PC, I've found that I can let sexlab use FM scenes by changing my followers sexlab gender to male then editing female genders to male and changing "vaginal" tags to "anal". But none of the animations will apply cum effects to the male actors. I see in the documentation that only Female and CreatureFemale actors can receive cum, but is there any way around that or possibility of allowing male actors to receive cum in future updates?