On 12/29/2021 at 1:00 AM, boy2004 said:

Downgrade 1.5

SKSE SE build 2.0.20 (runtime 1.5.97)

JContainers (SE) v4.1.12 work 
https://github.com/ryobg/jcontainers/releases

I am using this exact setup, the only thing I see is the general page in SLAL. I've tried 3 different versions of both Jcontainers and SKSE. I'm at my wit's end. What's worse is that Ostim is bugged because of Jcontainers as well. I use Nemesis and Nemesis sees the animations as being there and loaded, but SLAL does not for some reason.. I have SKSE 2.0.20 Runtime 1.597 and Jcontainers SE 4.1.12. from Nexus. halp

• 2 weeks later...

If I use the same animation packs for a new game, is there a way to reload and use those registrations rather than having to re-register each time I start a new game.

I have a little over 900 registered animations. The registration process itself take over 10 minutes to run. Looking to get a new game up and running faster.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:12 AM, 4gotmypassword said:

I am using this exact setup, the only thing I see is the general page in SLAL. I've tried 3 different versions of both Jcontainers and SKSE. I'm at my wit's end. What's worse is that Ostim is bugged because of Jcontainers as well. I use Nemesis and Nemesis sees the animations as being there and loaded, but SLAL does not for some reason.. I have SKSE 2.0.20 Runtime 1.597 and Jcontainers SE 4.1.12. from Nexus. halp

Im having the same issue. Im up to date on all reqs and only the General option window is showing up. JContainers is showing up as not being installed (which it is) which is really annoying me. I honestly think it is JContainers not matching up to the newest SKSE. Im about to try some downgrades of JContainers that ive seen posted in the forums on nexus that worked for someone else.

8 hours ago, MsElossa said:

Im having the same issue. Im up to date on all reqs and only the General option window is showing up. JContainers is showing up as not being installed (which it is) which is really annoying me. I honestly think it is JContainers not matching up to the newest SKSE. Im about to try some downgrades of JContainers that ive seen posted in the forums on nexus that worked for someone else.

Use the JContainers 4.1.13 version and SL Animation Loader starts to work again it will take a couple of minutes for all the animations to load.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495?tab=files

On 1/14/2022 at 6:11 AM, ck2modfan said:

If I use the same animation packs for a new game, is there a way to reload and use those registrations rather than having to re-register each time I start a new game.

I have a little over 900 registered animations. The registration process itself take over 10 minutes to run. Looking to get a new game up and running faster.

I'd like to know this, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue, i have the latest Jcontainers 4.2.2 and im currently using SKSE for AE. Now thinking of downgrading to SKSE for SE and then using 4.1.13.

Update: Downgraded skyrim, i had the option for general option but non of my SLALs were updated

Edited by davidshane1721
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, the animation loader is stuck in this screen no matter what I do and no matter how long I wait for it to maybe load in or something.

What should I do when every other mod is working perfectly fine, but I just cannot load any animations because of this?

download.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 10:27 PM, theZerada said:

Hey, the animation loader is stuck in this screen no matter what I do and no matter how long I wait for it to maybe load in or something.

What should I do when every other mod is working perfectly fine, but I just cannot load any animations because of this?

download.jpg

Did you ever figure this out?

On 2/16/2022 at 10:30 PM, MsElossa said:

Use the JContainers 4.1.13 version and SL Animation Loader starts to work again it will take a couple of minutes for all the animations to load.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495?tab=files

This is if you didnt stick to the convert of AE

the creature framework do not start anymore and the error ocures

FNIS SexLab Framework Idles   ?

FNIS SexLab Creatures Idles      ?

a update is needed that this working again otherwise this mod for AE Players is redundent.

Edited by Coolshaker

Does this mod not work for AE?  I'm a bit confused as this is a pretty basic requirement and yet plenty of folks are creating and updating mods for AE that would require this one to work and yet the tone I'm getting from the few posts I've read on this topic seem to indicate that this will not run with AE full stop.  I'm building a mod list after not having played for a few months having assumed that I would not need to run the downgrader to install most mods.  

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

I had just got this running through Vortex, but I just jumped to MO2 and now it's not working. The loader runs fine but the animation packs don't load in.

Skyrim AE
I have the Loader 1.0.0
SexLab 1.64c AE
Jcontainers SE for SKSE 2.1.5 / SSE (SAE) 1.6.353
FNIS SE 7.6

The only thing that might have changed when I jumped to MO2 is the load order. I have no idea what the last load order was in vortex, but now it's Jcontainers, Sexlab, the Loader, then the animation packs which are all 64 bit SE.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

So for this one, none of the animation packs I installed showed up on the sidebar and it's still just the general settings 

I noticed I'm not the only one with this problem, though I also noticed no one put up a solution. Just wondering if there's actually a solution to this somewhere i just missed

Screenshot (178).png

Hi Again,

As I mentioned in the previous message I've been having a problem ever since I switched to MO2 from Vortex. The scenes aren't showing up in the SL Anim Loader, and I see others are having the same problem.

I've been working on my own to figure a fix for the problem and found a readme file saying "Therefore SLAnimLoader supports building the JSON data from source files in
Data\\SLAnims\\source\\." So I looked in my data folder and saw that MO2 never created a "SLAnims" folder. So I created one and then created a sources folder inside it.

I then put the .hkx files from an Animation Pack into the source folder, that didn't work. So I put all the folders from an Animation pack into the source folder and that didn't work. So I tried putting the original zip file from the Animation Pack into the source folder and that didn't work.

FNIS is seeing the animations but SL Animation Loader isn't.

I also tried Rebuilding the Sexlab Animation Registry, Reloading the JSON data, and reapplying the JSON data. Nothing is working.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some file that I need to put into the source folder with the animations for them to work?

9 hours ago, Reefor said:

Hi Again,

As I mentioned in the previous message I've been having a problem ever since I switched to MO2 from Vortex. The scenes aren't showing up in the SL Anim Loader, and I see others are having the same problem.

I've been working on my own to figure a fix for the problem and found a readme file saying "Therefore SLAnimLoader supports building the JSON data from source files in
Data\\SLAnims\\source\\." So I looked in my data folder and saw that MO2 never created a "SLAnims" folder. So I created one and then created a sources folder inside it.

I then put the .hkx files from an Animation Pack into the source folder, that didn't work. So I put all the folders from an Animation pack into the source folder and that didn't work. So I tried putting the original zip file from the Animation Pack into the source folder and that didn't work.

FNIS is seeing the animations but SL Animation Loader isn't.

I also tried Rebuilding the Sexlab Animation Registry, Reloading the JSON data, and reapplying the JSON data. Nothing is working.

What am I doing wrong? Is there some file that I need to put into the source folder with the animations for them to work?

After you run FNIS you have to right click on the overwrite mod on the left side. Its at the bottom of the list. Right click on it and select create mod. I put FNIS stuff in a mod I created called FNIS (campaign). Campaign being whatever iteration I am playing at the time. I put bodyslide stuff in Bodyslide (Campaign), SKSE in SKSE(Campaign) etc.... It is better if after you run something that puts files in the overwrite folder that you place them into a mod you created for that particular mod. Once you create a folder you can open the overwrite folder and drag and drop into the appropriate folder. You have probably screwed up your folder structure by manually redoing folder structure. Mod organizer will do all that for you if you do what I said above. Its probably the hardest thing in using mod organizer but once you understand it you see how easy it is. Oh and dont forget to activate the mod you created by clicking it on.

Edited by BigOnes69