15 hours ago, Vitae777 said:

downloaded the animation package. I unpacked it through a vortex, after which in the game through this mod I click enable all after register animation and nothing happens, it says that 0 animations are registered. What to do?

You need to enable all then register, it sounds lilke you registered then enabled all.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to compile my .json files from source, but the included Python program is not recognising any .txt or .py files when I attempt to load the source folder containing them. It's not even recognising example.txt from this very download. Is anybody else having this issue?

EDIT: Never mind, it works. You have to load the entire Data folder, not just the source folder containing the category files. Misread the readme.

Edited by OTC
Found solution.
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having an issue with my animations, not sure if it's the loader or sexlab itself. Every animations works except for humans. A number of 8 animations will load, most of them are furniture related and 2 of them are regular. My problem is that none of the other regular animations that I've registered will show during scenes. I pulled up the hotkey list and it only shows these couple 8 animations. Everything else loads fine but not these. I have no idea what's causing this. I use vortex and when I deploy mods the game runs fine but I have the human animations issues, but when I deploy mods and then run fnis manually the game crashes on opening a save. I then go back and re-deploy and it says 62 changes were made by fnis data and tells me to use newer file. The game will then work but the same human animation issues Does someone know of a fix. I reinstalled fnis packs, sexlab loader but nothing worked.

Edit: Going in one by one to each of the menus works for some reason, but all at once doesn't

Am I doing something wrong? I enabled all of them, then I attempted to register. It just says zero animations where registered, despite the fact that they are ready to be registered and are already enabled and fully detected. Here is my mod list and the dialog etc. I am really new to modding and even more so NSFW mods, sorry for my incompetence, it took me hours to even get this far.

Mod list:

image.png.592124ef02fd3bc0710147a07a66fa41.png

And here is the dialog saying there are animations:

TheElderScrollsVSkyrim_2023_12.26-11_34.png.e34d26e1e0dba444bde90ec80951f1fa.png

Here is it refusing to register anything despite me enabling all:

TheElderScrollsVSkyrim_2023_12.26-11_35.png.c4df1212617342785c83ca2a79e0bb37.png

Edited by fuggy
To give solution for others
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2023/12/26 at PM7点37分, fuggy said:

编辑:出于某种原因,逐一进入每个菜单都有效,但一次全部进入则不行

难道我做错了什么?我启用了所有这些,然后尝试注册。它只是说注册的动画为零,尽管事实上它们已准备好注册并且已经启用并完全检测到。这是我的 mod 列表和对话框等。我对 modding 非常陌生,尤其是 NSFW mods,很抱歉我的无能,我花了几个小时才走到这一步。

模组列表:

image.png.592124ef02fd3bc0710147a07a66fa41.png

这是显示有动画的对话框:

上古卷轴VSkyrim_2023_12.26-11_34.png.e34d26e1e0dba444bde90ec80951f1fa.png

尽管我启用了所有内容,但它拒绝注册任何内容:

上古卷轴VSkyrim_2023_12.26-11_35.png.c4df1212617342785c83ca2a79e0bb37.png

I also have a similar problem. I only need to manually register these animation packages one by one before they will take effect.My Game Version is 1.6.1130,Sexlab Framework is v1.66,and SLAL v1.0.0.

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has ran into an issue, where it takes more than 2s per animation to get registered into SLAL?

Thanks!

EDIT:

No wait, it 2s at the start, but it seems to increase for every animation after that, to the point where even 5h is not enough time to load 1224 animations.

Edited by supernipsu
more info