On 7/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, tod howard said:

You'll have to port it yourself. I've ported it myself for personal use and it works perfectly. You'll just need to temporarily rename some esp files and use Wrye Bash to change the master files.

Thanks, I was wondering why when you told her "Let's take this to the bedroom." She'd continue sandboxing, etc... and walk out the door. I was suspecting my PC was related to Rodney Dangerfield or something (gets no respect. ) ;) I haven't done an sse port myself yet, but will give it a try...

Note: I used the ck and Catherdral, I converted the .bsa in SharedSeranaDialogue - unpacked the .bsa then repacked it recompiled the esm to it, took the SpousesEnhanced_Serana.bsa unpacked it, then SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp and changed the master from "SpousesEnhanced.esp"to "SpousesEnhancedSE.esp" in ck, then repacked the bsa to it again. She now has her voice back like I remember on oldrim with this mod when I used to play years ago... so I know Dialogue is working completely, but she still has a mind of her own and tends to walk off after "let's take this to the bedroom" and "(follow)" unless I keep her a follower. The other mods I have on her for visual,  Dialog Edit and Marry me.

On 7/27/2020 at 4:32 PM, theanarchistotaku said:

Question does spouses enhanced work with vanilla NPCs who usually can't be married using a mod that let you marry anyone(basically i want to ntr nazeems wife ahlam)

Yes  it works just fine so long as they have a vanilla voice. I used a marry anyone mod to marry Sybille Stentor "the vampire court wizard in solitude and it works perfectly with all the correct dialogue.

I'd like to know if Animated Wedding Scene works together with Spouses Enhanced.

I have looked into the source code of the only script it comes with (QF_RelationshipMarriageWeddin_0007404E.pex) and from what I see, it doesn't modify RelationshipMarriageFIN, but that depends on what exactly SendStoryEvent does: Whether it alters any members of the host object. I don't feel like extracting all the vanilla Skyrim BSAs to find out.

For someone who's not a modder, it would be more helpful to mention the name of the vanilla script module that should be left intact, on the description page, because file-level overrides are much easier to trace down with any mod organizer tools.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 5:40 AM, agiz19 said:

yes, but  if its  a custom bed  , you have  to add it  into sexlab beds, its  quite easy  using  ssedit...if the mod has  regular furniture it will  work  since regular furniture  is already  added to sexlab bed  list

So, what would the process be to add custom beds to Sexlab using SSEdit? I'm not familiar with how to operate it; what would I need to do? 

• 3 weeks later...

Why are master bed locations baked into the savegame in the shape of change forms, when no actual change has been made to the locations found in Spouses Enhanced.esp? And why does this happen at the very beginning of a new game, when no bedroom upgrades have been possibly purchased yet? Also, the description page doesn't tell anything about load order and compatibility with mods altering player homes, like Proudspire Manor TNF Beds Plus.

This got me in trouble when I purchased the bedroom upgrade for ProudSpire Manor: the master bed was totally out of place compared to the overhauled interior and fixing the load order between the two mods was no help because the location of the master bed was being picked from the ESS instead of the ESP as it should have been. Setpos and SetAngle commands don't work probably because the master bed is part of an "enable group". I could fix the X and Y position in the byte code using a hex editor but i couldn't locate position Z or any of the angle coordinates within the corresponding REFR changeform data so my master bed is still reversed, which is a bit awkward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 8:35 PM, thatguyoverthere35 said:

I've been having this same issue. Will be doing a few tests to see if I can find anything about it.

Same here. I suspect Nether's Follower Framework might have something to do with it in my case, but I'll need to do some testing.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Forgot to run FNIS again, like a nooblet.

So I remember reading in some of the earlier posts someone was having trouble with Spouses Enhanced not recongnizing their marriage partner.

Im having the same problem. 

Thing is on one of my saves spouses enhanced works fine in recognizing im married to Brelyna Maryon (vanilla NPC at college of winterhold)

but on my main save spouses enhanced will not recognize im married to her and thus i cant use any dialogue options with her. 

Any ideas on what I can do? 

• 1 month later...

be nice to know what dialogue triggers what SL animation tag so can check i have whats needed but its fantastic, i can add ideas like to the dialogue. like your female spouse will say please please make love to me. or you are my soul mate and i can feel your fluids inside me that complete me. many more i could add if i let my mind loose on this keyboard

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic mod, thanks so much for the port and the updates! My first and so far only sex mod actually haha, it's that good!

One issue: I can ask Meeko a personal question... I don't want to be able to do that. Is there a way you can set it so that prompt only appears on people, and preferably only those our orientation is towards? Maybe it could read the orientation we have set in our sexlab framework mcm? I have a straight dude and a lesbian and it's a little awkward that I can proposition men. But uh yeah Meeko would definitely be the priority.... please

Edit: had another issue but I resolved it!

Anyone else finding the mod isn't working anymore? I've used it in the past without a problem but somethings gone wrong with it. I even tried testing it with nothing else installed except for the unofficial patch. The MCM shows my spouses name properly but I don't get dialogue. Did the unofficial patch change something recently?

Edit: Alright, so I tested without the unofficial patch and got the same issue. I'm using the newest version of Sexlab SE so maybe it's too new?

Edit 2: I booted up the game again after a few hours and all of the dialogue is present and working now. Maybe a restart was what the game needed to get everything loaded properly? Strange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, VictoriaMcHale said:

So. Im not sure what is going on with this mod. I have it at the highest number of the loadlist and SKSE is up-to-date. There is no dialogue, the MCM doesnt register a marriage and I just did a fresh new game. Is this mod working?

On 3/21/2021 at 4:35 PM, 1gotp1nk8cidbootson said:

Every time I approach my wife, I gaze invitingly at her, but the only dialogue option I have is "It's nothing." She'll say I saw what you did you know. What's going on?

I've had both of your issues before. Have you tried saving and reloading? That seemed to fix it for me.