On 7/27/2018 at 5:45 PM, georg12_2016 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A few people seem to have this problem, Are you using the beta version of sexlab or the lite edition? I has this problem until I swiched from Lite to the beta, it also fixed the problem with the kissing option just taking any animation from sexlab. Hope that helps

I've run into another issue, I've found that the strip settings I've selected in Sexlab are only sometimes being applied. For example when I follow the "lets do something relaxing" dialogue options all armor and weapons from usual spots are removed no matter what I have the strip settings set to on sexlab, meanwhile for wakeup foreplay animations and 3some animations it does seem to follow my sexlab settings. Any thoughts?

I had this issue for a while too, until I looked into the MCM a bit closer. Some modders don't use the usual slot IDs for certain clothing articles; hovering over the slot after targeting the NPC and hitting the "N" key will reveal what belongs in that slot. You may have to do this for each NPC that wears customer clothing/armor articles.

Also, there is a strip editor for each type of animation: foreplay, normal, and aggressive - you may have to do this in each of those animation types.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CheekySparrow said:

This is like, one of the essential mods for Skyrim.. I don't much care for other sex stuff, but this mod is so great, it really pains me to see it hasn't been ported over to SE... Heck, I'd pay to have it ported!

You realise you are posting this in the SE topics on LL, in a thread called

Spouses Enhanced SE

On 11/15/2018 at 11:40 PM, Fredfish said:

Is it a custom home or follower? did you go through the default marraige ceremony? The master bed is registered as being in the spouse house?

There is a spell to force the marrital bed to be in custom homes

It's not a custom home, but it is a custom follower. I went through the default marriage ceremony. I have registered the master bed.

On 11/15/2018 at 3:34 PM, Fredfish said:

You realise you are posting this in the SE topics on LL, in a thread called

Spouses Enhanced SE

Yes I do, however based on the messages in this thread I assume that this still doesn't work as it should, and mod stopped updating, so newest SKSE64 and Sexlab Framework versions may not be compatible with it.

On 11/24/2018 at 8:22 AM, CheekySparrow said:

Thank you! This and CCOR are the two mods that make me postpone my playthrough of Skyrim SE.

I haven't had time to test it fully but so far it works flawlessly even with a custom follower (Rubee Shan) in a custom home (the Safehouse in The Legacy of the Dragonborn Museun)

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2018 at 6:49 AM, ChaosGoat said:

I have this installed for SE and I'm running into an issue I had when I installed it for original Skyrim. What's happening is both actors are standing in the same space and not moving. I can hear what's going on, but there's no movement. When I fixed the issue with original Skyrim one of the things I did was enable the arm fix in the FNIS menu but I can't remember what else I did. I already did the arm thing as soon as I installed FNIS this time. Any ideas how I can fix this?

I am having the samr issue.