1 hour ago, Dawnmorning said:

I really hope this mod doesn't die, there are so few mod's like this that offer such gentle immersive love making rather than brutal stuff. I hope to see the Serana  dialogue addon ported at some point too. 

Yep, only mod so far that I've found that enhances the marriage with followers. Flower Girls is another that has something for married followers, but not like this one.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, Dawnmorning said:

I really hope this mod doesn't die, there are so few mod's like this that offer such gentle immersive love making rather than brutal stuff. I hope to see the Serana  dialogue addon ported at some point too. 

Still waiting for the Serana add-on for this mod ;_;

9 hours ago, forotherstuff32 said:

You can do it with Serana, marry her with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21938

and then you'll have the same options as the other marriageable companions, without voice of course.

Double Beds Are For Two People is another mod that kinda works with Spouses Enhanced and uses Serana voiced lines:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6788

Also get this mod for Serana, not marriage related, yet, but it improves her dialogue and interaction using her voiced lines:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16222

• 1 month later...

I've been wondering, doesn't this mod require an update? I mean, SexLab has gone through some changes, as has the game's exe, my current character isn't married so I can't test it but I assume it would need some time.

Apart from the aforementioned animation mix-up bug, this mod has given me some remarkable glitches:

-The affection system does not consider sexual encounters of any kind. Without me turning them up manually, the 'days intimate' counter remains at zero no matter how many times I fuck my husband's brains out.

-Putting on an outfit just means he'll get naked. The actual outfit I've given him flashes for a split-second before disappearing.

-And my absolute favourite, probably the most hilarious glitch I've ever encountered: when engaging in prostitute roleplay, with me playing the part of the prostitute, I am then instantly immobilized and teleported to an endless void with nothing but an ancient dragon (I'm level 30) that will destroy me in an instant. I cannot even begin to imagine the things that have to have gone wrong for all that to happen. I knew some consider being a hooker bad, but that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Still, I've had a lot of fun with this mod either way. Thanks for the effort of porting it, it is lovely already!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! Love the mod, I am having a bug though. When I fist start the mod and tell my spouse "Do you miss our lips touching" or whatever.. she does a random sex scene and not a kissing scene. Is this a common bug? And how do I fix it.

On 5/13/2019 at 2:25 AM, duford6 said:

Hey there! Love the mod, I am having a bug though. When I fist start the mod and tell my spouse "Do you miss our lips touching" or whatever.. she does a random sex scene and not a kissing scene. Is this a common bug? And how do I fix it.

You don't have a foreplay animation registered. 

On 4/17/2019 at 6:46 PM, Mummer said:

Apart from the aforementioned animation mix-up bug, this mod has given me some remarkable glitches:

-The affection system does not consider sexual encounters of any kind. Without me turning them up manually, the 'days intimate' counter remains at zero no matter how many times I fuck my husband's brains out.

-Putting on an outfit just means he'll get naked. The actual outfit I've given him flashes for a split-second before disappearing.

-And my absolute favourite, probably the most hilarious glitch I've ever encountered: when engaging in prostitute roleplay, with me playing the part of the prostitute, I am then instantly immobilized and teleported to an endless void with nothing but an ancient dragon (I'm level 30) that will destroy me in an instant. I cannot even begin to imagine the things that have to have gone wrong for all that to happen. I knew some consider being a hooker bad, but that's cruel and unusual punishment.

Still, I've had a lot of fun with this mod either way. Thanks for the effort of porting it, it is lovely already!

The mod works fine none of these issues ever encountered. Seems to me you have other mods interfering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/6/2019 at 11:58 PM, Gulfwulf said:

Try opening up the console, clicking on him and typing "addtofaction c6472".

I'll give it a try. And I completely forgot I already asked this question after I posted a new topic (removed the other one).

edit - doesn't look like it worked. I even made sure to click on him.

4 hours ago, xellon100 said:

I'll give it a try. And I completely forgot I already asked this question after I posted a new topic (removed the other one).

edit - doesn't look like it worked. I even made sure to click on him.

Ask the author if they're using the vanilla marriage system. If so, I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure out what's going on if nobody else comes up with a solution first. My Internet's a bit slow, so it may take a few days.

On 3/2/2019 at 4:54 PM, forotherstuff32 said:

For all those waiting for the Serana add-on to be ported, I think all that needs to be done is change the name of the  spousesenhancedse.esp tp spousesenhanced.esp.  the Serana add-on should then recognize the spousesenhanced.esp and all MIGHT  be OK....  At least from what I have read and from the Vilja addon seems to indicate...  It would be nice if Ashakiri would confirm that.

On 8/8/2019 at 12:20 AM, Gulfwulf said:

Ask the author if they're using the vanilla marriage system. If so, I'll take a look at it and see if I can figure out what's going on if nobody else comes up with a solution first. My Internet's a bit slow, so it may take a few days.

He doesn't.  He runs a custom marriage quest, unfortunately.  Which is why I'm regularly checking to see if this has been updated because I haven't found a spouse I like as much as him.

2 hours ago, Roguephoenix909 said:

He doesn't.  He runs a custom marriage quest, unfortunately.  Which is why I'm regularly checking to see if this has been updated because I haven't found a spouse I like as much as him.

I'm thinking the easiest to do would be to write a patch that recognizes he's married to the PC because it would have to use his voice lines since he doesn't use any of the vanilla ones. I could take a look, but I'd need the esp, the scripts, and the script sources to see how the mod tags him as being married.

On 8/12/2019 at 8:07 PM, Gulfwulf said:

I'm thinking the easiest to do would be to write a patch that recognizes he's married to the PC because it would have to use his voice lines since he doesn't use any of the vanilla ones. I could take a look, but I'd need the esp, the scripts, and the script sources to see how the mod tags him as being married.

Sent a message to livtempleton about sharing the scripts.

On 1/1/2019 at 1:50 AM, ashakiri said:

So today I discovered the 0SEX mod and am blown away by it - would anyone be interested in a version that supports this? I may just write it for my own use regardless, but I might look into supporting it in parallel with the normal version of SpousesEnhanced if there's interest!

I would love to have such a version, I'm only playing with the OSEX mod and would love to try out your mod as I miss the realism between spouses.

9 hours ago, xellon100 said:

I think livtempleton may of fixed it. there was an update. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet

The update came out on 8/11, so unless it was already planned I doubt it was fixed.  However, I've heard people mention that when you marry Kaidan, other NPCs do not recognize the marriage and that is definitely fixed.  More testing will need to be done to determine if he's compatible with this; considering he still uses a custom wedding, the odds are not good.

I went with Flower Girls, so I can't test this right now.  If someone else would like to do the honours and let us know, that'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:04 AM, Roguephoenix909 said:

The update came out on 8/11, so unless it was already planned I doubt it was fixed.  However, I've heard people mention that when you marry Kaidan, other NPCs do not recognize the marriage and that is definitely fixed.  More testing will need to be done to determine if he's compatible with this; considering he still uses a custom wedding, the odds are not good.

I went with Flower Girls, so I can't test this right now.  If someone else would like to do the honours and let us know, that'd be great.

Finally got to play again. Sry for the long wait. You're right, the update on 8/11 didn't fix anything related to the marriage system. I did get a response from livtempleton. Said that he/she would look into it.