13 hours ago, CHIMiny Cricket said:

Have you got any mods that edit the marriage quest? Are you marrying a vanilla npc or a modded one?

I literally just found it. I had Become High King of Skyrim installed because it had an easy method of making NPCs essential. It literally said that it edits the default quest right there on the page. I uninstalled it, but should it work now? Or do I have to do a fresh install. Please say I dont have to do a fresh install.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 4:53 AM, kenobiwanowitsch said:

Wonderful mod. It really makes the spouse come alive, however for me the more intimate versions only work with vanilla homes. Is there any way to fix it up so I can be intimate with my spouse in custom mod added homes

Did you use the MCM to select the custom bed? You need to select the custom bed through the MCM, then cast the Lover's Sanctuary spell on the bed.

1 hour ago, atlasgod said:

Using Sofia(married). Existing save. Her mod ui states we're married, but it's not registering. Any file I can edit to rectify this?

I'm married to both Sofia and another modded follower. Sofia won't register with Spouses Enhanced bc her marriage quest isn't exactly a vanilla one from my understanding. So in my game my other modded wife is registered with Spouses Enhanced, because our marriage went thru the vanilla process. Doesn't make Sofia any less of a wife though if you can look past that small inconvenience.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:01 AM, xellon100 said:

Finally got to play again. Sry for the long wait. You're right, the update on 8/11 didn't fix anything related to the marriage system. I did get a response from livtempleton. Said that he/she would look into it.

I apologise if this is beating a dead horse, I have read through the post thread and there was a mention for a patch for Kaidan potentially been made. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on weather or not this was happening still. I cant think of anything better than Kaidan working with Spouse enhanced se. 

Love the mod! though I don't seem to have the option to "Gaze invitingly" just

>Kiss

>Change Clothes

>Check Clothes

>Nevermind

when I talk to my spouse, she also doesn't approach automatically and I need to use lovers surrender (When I do so, I also can't have sex unless it's in a place with a master bed though not sure if this is intentional, since I just get "Now is not the best time" option anywhere else), I have set the relationship to 4, and tried saving and reloading. I don't think I have any other mods that affect marriages.

Edit: Oh nevermind found the problem, spouses can only approach when at home or when near a custom bed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 2:59 AM, ughust said:

I love the idea of this mod, but the game doesn't give me the new dialogue options? The mod is installed, I know that for a fact, but the "my love" dialogue doesn't show up. Anyone know why?

I use MO2, and I had this issue occasionally as well. Giving the esp a high priority (i.e. placing it around the bottom of the load order) usually fixed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I can certainly pick this back up if there's interest. I've recently been re-bitten by the 'bug' that is actually enjoying development again, so I was considering coming back to this

25 December 2021 Update:

Howdy y'all! Hope everyone's Christmas is going well!

I've been mulling over the idea of picking this back up. In the next couple days, I'll be re-installing my Skyrim modding dev environment, and poking through this. I'll also be looking through the last few years worth of posts as well as my many (many) inbox messages to get an idea of what's been going on, while trying to get a baseline of what needs to get done. In the meantime, please absolutely feel free to reach out to me if you have any comments/questions/concerns/etc. My discord is AshTheRabbit#2381

Edited by ashakiri

Welcome back and glad you comeback to continue on this great project !!

I have a few wishes that some mods could be linked up (maybe as dependencies or not) in your development:

SL approach

SL SLSO

SL Aroused 

SL Fame and Gossip

I am wondering these are all affecting intimacy relationtionship with spouse. .

Howdy folks!

So I think I've finally gotten my setup back in working order again. Took a few days, a downgrade, some frustration, about 4 reinstalls, and a healthy amount of junk food. 

One of the things I've been playing around with is the Ostim API, which has been really interesting! As a sort of re-primer to getting back into dealing with mods, I'm going to fiddle around with porting this to Ostim for funsies. I'll be continuing to keep an eye on this thread, if anyone has any additional feature requests or bug reports! 

As always, feel free to hit me up on discord (AshTheRabbit#2381) or telegram (@ashakiri)!

18 hours ago, ashakiri said:

Howdy folks!

So I think I've finally gotten my setup back in working order again. Took a few days, a downgrade, some frustration, about 4 reinstalls, and a healthy amount of junk food. 

One of the things I've been playing around with is the Ostim API, which has been really interesting! As a sort of re-primer to getting back into dealing with mods, I'm going to fiddle around with porting this to Ostim for funsies. I'll be continuing to keep an eye on this thread, if anyone has any additional feature requests or bug reports! 

As always, feel free to hit me up on discord (AshTheRabbit#2381) or telegram (@ashakiri)!

That sounds awesome. This is the only mod I want that needs Sexlab; it would be really nice to finally be able to get rid of it.  Just keep in mind that OStim is kind of going through a rough patch in development (if you didn't already know). The author of OSA/OSex is deliberately not supporting OStim stuff in his newer updates. There's talk of a replacement for OSex being built, but nothing concrete at the moment. In the meantime, OStim works great as long as you install older versions of OSA/OSex.

Other than OStim, I think the best possible change to the mod would be to allow users to select their spouse manually so we don't have to rely on the vanilla marriage system.

On 1/2/2022 at 5:30 PM, CHIMiny Cricket said:

That sounds awesome. This is the only mod I want that needs Sexlab; it would be really nice to finally be able to get rid of it.  Just keep in mind that OStim is kind of going through a rough patch in development (if you didn't already know). The author of OSA/OSex is deliberately not supporting OStim stuff in his newer updates. There's talk of a replacement for OSex being built, but nothing concrete at the moment. In the meantime, OStim works great as long as you install older versions of OSA/OSex.

Other than OStim, I think the best possible change to the mod would be to allow users to select their spouse manually so we don't have to rely on the vanilla marriage system.

For sure, I'm tracking the osa/osex drama - hopefully opensex will just end up being a drop-in, and the ostim api calls will stay the same!

I spent some time trying to get a dev environment spun up with AE, but kept running into issues with SOS so I decided to just do the downgrade, and have been chugging along getting that going. I'm opting to just "start from scratch" in the sense that I'm adding every file over into a brand new build of the mod so I can really understand why the design patterns were what they were, so I can hopefully go in and support the manual spouse selection properly. Luckily, the only time the LoveInterest (I think the reference name was?) reference gets queried is when doing a scan for marriage - I'll probably circumvent this with a similar means to how the beds can be designated. I think that's what I was thinking back in 2018 when I did the original SE port.

• 2 weeks later...