I tried using this with mirai, she has a custom marriage quest but also has the option of converting to vanilla marriage quest. I did that, and now whenever we sleep in the same room, I get a sex scene if she has high enough arousal. However, I do not see the "My love..." option in dialogue. I have also not received any spells.

Having used this mod for over a year on LE Skyrim, I'm glad to see it get ported to SE now that I've made the switch myself.

Having said that, I do need to ask. When downloading this mod, I noticed that the Serana Addon isn't available to download anymore like in the LE version. Is it already included in a merged esp file? Or has it not been converted?

I'm asking because I managed to find someone who converted the Marriable Serana mod to SE and was willing to share, so I was wondering about the addon for Spouses Enhanced.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2019 at 2:38 AM, Shor said:

For all those waiting for the Serana add-on to be ported, I think all that needs to be done is change the name of the  spousesenhancedse.esp tp spousesenhanced.esp.  the Serana add-on should then recognize the spousesenhanced.esp and all MIGHT  be OK....  At least from what I have read and from the Vilja addon seems to indicate...  It would be nice if Ashakiri would confirm that.

Wondering this myself. Has anyone confirmed that this will work? @ashakiri, is this a valid workaround, or are there still plans to expand the mod?

6 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Wondering this myself. Has anyone confirmed that this will work? @ashakiri, is this a valid workaround, or are there still plans to expand the mod?

The mod hasn't been updated in almost two years so I wouldn't count on any more updates. I ported the Serana addon myself and it works just fine but i would recommend you use wryebash to change the mods master file to spousesenhancedse.esp rather than just renaming it to spousesenhanced.esp. Renaming the esp made its MCM page go funky for me, but the rest of the mod still worked.

Here's everything I did in case anyone wants to know.

1. Make a copy of spousesenhancedse.esp and name it spousesenhanced.esp so that the Serana addon recognizes it. Don't delete the original.

2. Open the Serana addon in Creationkit, change the name (not the id) of any item, change the name back, save the file. This is the standard procedure for porting oldrim mods to Skyrim SE.

3. Open wryebash, select the Serana addon, on the right under masters right click spousesenhanced.esp and select "change to" and pick spousesenhancedse.esp

4. Now the masterfile has been changed to the SE version, you can delete the copy (spousesenhanced.esp) you made earlier

Now you should have a working port of the Serana addon without a messed up MCM page.

10 hours ago, tod howard said:

The mod hasn't been updated in almost two years so I wouldn't count on any more updates. I ported the Serana addon myself and it works just fine but i would recommend you use wryebash to change the mods master file to spousesenhancedse.esp rather than just renaming it to spousesenhanced.esp. Renaming the esp made its MCM page go funky for me, but the rest of the mod still worked.

1. Make a copy of spousesenhancedse.esp and name it spousesenhanced.esp so that the Serana addon recognizes it. Don't delete the original.

2. Open the Serana addon in Creationkit, change the name (not the id) of any item, change the name back, save the file. This is the standard procedure for porting oldrim mods to Skyrim SE.

3. Open wryebash, select the Serana addon, on the right under masters right click spousesenhanced.esp and select "change to" and pick spousesenhancedse.esp

4. Now the masterfile has been changed to the SE version, you can delete the copy (spousesenhanced.esp) you made earlier

Now you should have a working port of the Serana addon without a messed up MCM page.

Thank you kind sir! You are a Tod among mere mortals.... Will definitely give this a go tomorrow!

Edit: Question, as I've only ported a couple Oldrim mods myself; the BSAs still need to be extracted, yes? 

23 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Thank you kind sir! You are a Tod among mere mortals.... Will definitely give this a go tomorrow!

Edit: Question, as I've only ported a couple Oldrim mods myself; the BSAs still need to be extracted, yes? 

Oh, yes the BSAs will need extracting. I use this tool to do all that and more https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 You can use it to extract BSAs and then repackage them into a version Skyrim SE can use if you want. I've been using it to pack larger mods with loose files into BSAs which has cut down my initial load when booting the game by about 30 seconds. 

9 hours ago, tod howard said:

Oh, yes the BSAs will need extracting. I use this tool to do all that and more https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316 You can use it to extract BSAs and then repackage them into a version Skyrim SE can use if you want. I've been using it to pack larger mods with loose files into BSAs which has cut down my initial load when booting the game by about 30 seconds. 

Ok, sweet - I extracted the BSA and have it installed as loose files for now, but good tip; I'll give that a try. But as it is now, "it just works!" Thanks again, man.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:04 AM, tod howard said:

#2 'change' is unnecessary. You need only open the file in creation kit and then save, changing something only ever leas to an ITM if you don't open Xedit and change it back. The form43 changes to 44 just fine WITHOUT any changes made and a simple save.

Given that this is just a port, I don't know if any new features will be added. But if so, I have one I'd like to make a suggestion for as an added scenario with spouses. 

Specifically, an option for scenarios involving your spouse and your character while transformed, either as a Vampire Lord or Werewolf. This can go either way (the spouse transforms, such as with Aela or Serana, or your character is the one who transforms), but I thought it might be interesting. Especially with very few methods of actually using those particular animations in a consensual scene. 

Just a thought. 

So I am having an issue... My spouse keeps thinking we are moving for some reason. We live in Breezehome, I come one day and she says "Its a wonderful house my love"... That happens again after 2-3 days... I have assigned the bed as master bedroom but she doesn't come nor does she sleep there...

What could be the problem?

Sorry - It's been a hot minute since I've logged into this and taken a look. I'll re-acquaint myself with the state of everything in a few weeks and go through the more recent posts of mine. Since initially posting this, I started up a new job and moved halfway across the country and life has just been hectic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 4:55 AM, CreepyUnkle4 said:

can you use the Lovers sanctuary spell in homes that are mods?

yes, but  if its  a custom bed  , you have  to add it  into sexlab beds, its  quite easy  using  ssedit...if the mod has  regular furniture it will  work  since regular furniture  is already  added to sexlab bed  list

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, ashakiri said:

Sorry - It's been a hot minute since I've logged into this and taken a look. I'll re-acquaint myself with the state of everything in a few weeks and go through the more recent posts of mine. Since initially posting this, I started up a new job and moved halfway across the country and life has just been hectic.

Just catching up on this thread and welcome back, especially with the world being on fire at the moment. If you ever got the alpha with the non-standard marriage import option working, I can test it on a couple games I have going (one with Kaidan, one with Teldryn Sero).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys

I was just wondering, is the 'wake-up cuddle scenes' supposed to be blacked out? They are for me. I can hear the characters moaning and enjoying themselves, but the screen is black.

If this is not how it is supposed to be, does anyone know how to fix the issue? 

Everything else is working fine otherwise. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 5:25 PM, ZoeMememu said:

Just catching up on this thread and welcome back, especially with the world being on fire at the moment. If you ever got the alpha with the non-standard marriage import option working, I can test it on a couple games I have going (one with Kaidan, one with Teldryn Sero).

I also offer my services in testing, as Kaidan is a staple in my load order.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my spouse is a mod follower called Ma'Kara, we both had a normal wedding, though her dialogue was a bit different, but no matter how many days pass she wont approach me for sex.  I however can ask her for sex though and i was wondering if i'm doing something wrong or if its the mod itself.  

• 4 weeks later...