On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:25 PM, Man Of Steel Man said:

Fantastic! I like this idea of getting intimate with a spouse. It further adds immersion. I haven't married any of the NPC's yet. I thought Vilja might be a good one but she keeps running off to who knows where. I know I can set options to stop that but I like the idea that she goes shopping or whatever. Anyway my character is still single but I'm downloading this because I will soon be using it. :smile:

By the way, I'm looking forward to Spouse Override. I have five followers and they all keep talking about finding a good man and settling down. Since they hang around my character where and when are they ever going to meet anyone? So I figure that my character is available for all of them. Besides, I kind of like chaos. ;-)

Unless the rules of the mod are change this mod will only work on one wife and does not work with mods that allow multiple wives as stated in the original forum.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, Hachigara said:

Hi, I'm kinda new to the pc version of skyrim in general.... So I was wondering how to activate this mod in general? I really struggle with these types of mods that can't be automatically installed via nexus mod manager ._.''

Download normal then use the mod adder its the plus sign in the top left corner to add this mod to NMM as normal then install as normal but you will also need to do the same with the required mods for this mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like an interesting mod.  A few questions:

1. Can sex occur anywhere?  Reason I ask is that it might add an interesting element to use this with campfire... take a little... ahem... camping vacation away from the kids.

2. You mention an update that makes it compatible with mods that alter the marriage quest etc... since many of these mods allow for multiple spouses, could that be a "bonus" when both are at higher affection levels?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing with the mod M'rissi' tail of troubles, at the end we get married the khajiit way ( beautifull marriage , better than the Mara's one, far more less ridiculous ), and my spouse isn't recognized as is (because of the "exotic " marriage ceremony ).

So here is my question : can you add a way to force M'rissi to be allowed to be a spoiuse for your mod, or is it a way to tweak some files to register her as spouse ?

Thx.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, 

i'm currently having the days counter problem, that basically never gets updated. 

I also followed the step you already suggested to another user, but that didn't help.

This is the list of mods: 

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
Toccata as Elisif.esp=0
Dark Face Bug Fix.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
BTRH_Waifu.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Ellen.esp=1
Licia.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
npchair.esp=0
Yarl Dress.esp=1
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp=1
Harem.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

And the papyrus log is attahced

Would you be able to help me with that?

Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, LeonMagnus said:

hi can u put an hotkey to skip or advance animation ?the sexlab light control or framework 1.63 not working at all

Works just fine for me, I use the default <space bar> to advance scenes using SL 1.63 Beta.

My issue is that my spouse will ask me to join her in the bedroom, but then nothing happens; she just stands there. 

As a side note and out of curiosity, anyone know if the author is still active? 

42 minutes ago, icedragon613 said:

Can you use custom home mods alongside Spouses Enhanced?

I'm using Elysium Estate 5.1, myself, and it works, kinda. The only issue I run into is my spouse telling me she would "meet me there," referring to the bedroom, but she never does. I always have to summon her close to the bed, and start over with "My Love..." in order to get the animations going, though I'm not sure if this is an issue with vanilla homes since I haven't used this mod in one. YMMV.

12 hours ago, Sevatt said:

I'm using Elysium Estate 5.1, myself, and it works, kinda. The only issue I run into is my spouse telling me she would "meet me there," referring to the bedroom, but she never does. I always have to summon her close to the bed, and start over with "My Love..." in order to get the animations going, though I'm not sure if this is an issue with vanilla homes since I haven't used this mod in one. YMMV.

Interesting, thanks. I also recently started using Elysium Estate 5.1 myself so this is good to know. What about the rest of the functions of Spouses Enhanced? Do they work as they should in EE?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2018 at 12:39 PM, icedragon613 said:

Interesting, thanks. I also recently started using Elysium Estate 5.1 myself so this is good to know. What about the rest of the functions of Spouses Enhanced? Do they work as they should in EE?

Wow, I'm bad - sorry for the late response... Unfortunately I never played/modded Oldrim on PC so I do not have that point of comparison for you, but everything seems to work fine aside from the issues I listed above.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:04 PM, icedragon613 said:

Can you use custom home mods alongside Spouses Enhanced?

So far so good for Elysium, can't attest to other custom homes. You will need to have your spouse as a follower to get the "we have some... catching up to do" dialogue and a master bed must be set in the MCM, even if she's the one who initiates that dialogue when you click on her to talk to her.  That, and potentially being ported to another zone when initiating the scene from another bed that is not your master bed.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:20 AM, ciakky said:

Hello there, 

i'm currently having the days counter problem, that basically never gets updated. 

I also followed the step you already suggested to another user, but that didn't help.

This is the list of mods: 

Spoiler

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
Toccata as Elisif.esp=0
Dark Face Bug Fix.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Schlongs of SkyrimSE - Light.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
BTRH_Waifu.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
Ellen.esp=1
Licia.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
npchair.esp=0
Yarl Dress.esp=1
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp=1
Harem.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

And the papyrus log is attahced

Would you be able to help me with that?

Thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm not having that issue in my game. If my spouse is not my follower, I click on the "My Love..." dialogue every time I'm home. At first, only the kissing option is available for me, and it feels like forever before it updates. But after a few in-game days of doing this, she will take control of the dialogue when I click to talk to her, where there's only a couple options initiated by SE ("Gaze Invitingly"), etc. Also, there is a way to set the days down to 1 for the time period in which your spouse "approaches" you, according to affection level.

As a side note, and I'm no expert at modding or reading Papyrus, but it seems you may have some abandoned scripts and other wonkiness. First possibly being with Maids 2 Deception? This is a fairly script heavy mod, that once uninstalled, will still leave a substantial impression on your save unless you clean them out, creating issues like the one you're experiencing.

This goes with any mod you download then uninstall, unless it's straight textures. I'm not sure of your skill level with modding, so thought I'd throw that out there.

I use Resaver, from Fallrim Tools... it's served me well.

Also, the feedback from your Papyrus in regards to Racemenu looks nothing like mine... it could amount to nothing, and that's just a side note to be taken with a grain of salt lest the "blind lead the blind" lol You may want to inquire about that in an appropriate support forum here on LL for pros to look at. I'm not sure if it's directly contributing to this issue, but could be a problem for later.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this installed for SE and I'm running into an issue I had when I installed it for original Skyrim. What's happening is both actors are standing in the same space and not moving. I can hear what's going on, but there's no movement. When I fixed the issue with original Skyrim one of the things I did was enable the arm fix in the FNIS menu but I can't remember what else I did. I already did the arm thing as soon as I installed FNIS this time. Any ideas how I can fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to look for Serana marriage requirements. But I don't see any....

What are the requirements for Spouses Enhanced Serana support?

Please let us know!

edit

I went back to oldrim SpousesEhnaced and downloaded the required mods all from oldrim mod pages (Marriable Serana,  Serana Shared Dialogue and The Serana add-on)

However, the The Serana add-on has a compatibility issues. It says that I'm now missing SpousesEnhanced.esp which is obviously not compatible with Skyrim SE.

Can you please make the The Serana add-on SE version as well?

Spoiler
On 2/21/2018 at 5:47 PM, Boobih said:

GameMode=SkyrimSE

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Campfire.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp=1
Bijin AIO.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite.esp=1
PyP_Legendary.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp=1
Obsidian Weathers.esp=1
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp=1
OBIS SE.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
BBLS_SKSE64_Patch.esp=1
AdditionalMusicProjectReplacer.esp=1
AdditionalMusicProject.esp=1
no_combat_screams.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Easy lockpicking.esp=1
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp=1
VioLens SE.esp=1
mrt_MarkofArkay SE.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
TSA_TimeScaleAdjuster.esp=1
Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp=1
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp=1
Book of UUNP - Textures.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
ABT SE - Increased Bolts Damage.esp=1
ABT SE - Recover Ammo.esp=1
NoBSAIProjectileDodge.esp=1
AlchemyPotionsIngredientsAdjustments.esp=1
Hideout.esp=1
SpousesEnhancedSE.esp=1
Unrelenting Shock.esp=1
BBLSmusic.esp=1
Tundra Defense SSE.esp=1
OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp=1
Obis Relevel.esp=1
ScrimshawExpanded.esp=1
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp=1
New Summon Creature Spells.esp=1
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp=1
Abduction.esp=1
Carnival.esp=1
BulkIngotRecipes.esp=1
General Stores All DLC Addon.esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RDO - iAFT Patch.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Yes, I have been using the SKSE Launcher (my game would be all sorts of broken if I hadn't been, lol).

Anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to help me fix this, and I hope you are able to pinpoint the problem :smiley:

A few people seem to have this problem, Are you using the beta version of sexlab or the lite edition? I has this problem until I swiched from Lite to the beta, it also fixed the problem with the kissing option just taking any animation from sexlab. Hope that helps

I've run into another issue, I've found that the strip settings I've selected in Sexlab are only sometimes being applied. For example when I follow the "lets do something relaxing" dialogue options all armor and weapons from usual spots are removed no matter what I have the strip settings set to on sexlab, meanwhile for wakeup foreplay animations and 3some animations it does seem to follow my sexlab settings. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 1:24 AM, forotherstuff32 said:

I am trying to look for Serana marriage requirements. But I don't see any....

What are the requirements for Spouses Enhanced Serana support?

Please let us know!

edit

I went back to oldrim SpousesEhnaced and downloaded the required mods all from oldrim mod pages (Marriable Serana,  Serana Shared Dialogue and The Serana add-on)

However, the The Serana add-on has a compatibility issues. It says that I'm now missing SpousesEnhanced.esp which is obviously not compatible with Skyrim SE.

Can you please make the The Serana add-on SE version as well?

I second this, the mod description says

' "Does this mod support Serana as a spouse / Marriable Serana?"
Yes. See Requirements section for the additional mods you need.
'

But there is nothing in Requirements section regarding Serana.... how can i enable the mod for her?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...