Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

As far as I know: not without using a mod. HSH does this, but it doesn't even really force a slave to stay in the furniture, it merely tells them to get back in there as soon as you come home.

hello, musje!

today I´ll try to place your "presents";-)

I´ll try to build some different furnitures which take advance of HDT-items-IF you have an idea (or somebody else has), let me know ...must have a fixed item and a character, who is not really in motion...

On 21. Mai 2018 at 4:53 PM, White Banshee said:

Same to me! You can't even loot it! And, I think, there's an issue in the game intro where the executioner holds his axe in front of him without raising it to chop your head and he stays still when Alduin appears, no reaction. If I revert back to ZAP7 all runs well. Small things as said but worthy to be mentioned.

the zap8-animal - dirty-edit (animal rag doll-off-error, dirty entry) is history-I take care that this nonsense will not be available in the new update...anyway better for me to have some time for some corrections and deleting some nonsense like this....

the intro-effect, i´ll also want to take care if i can find it....

Here I used a "little trick" of the framework and the result is amazing:

if YOU put this sort of cuffs on your character: what is happening exactly?  you´re helpless like....a piece of "food".

Here is, by equipping the cuffs as result  playing an-on-point-struggling animation with keys off, the full pack, what zap has to offer. (this is no furniture!)

This sort of function will also come with mummifying / taping / "restraint - clothing" (tight-hobbel-skirt/wrapping-stuff)  and some other stuff, with is taking care of "closed-ankles". Existing zap items will stay untouched!

TESV 2018-10-20 15-48-01-60.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-05-03.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-06-80.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-09-20.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-09-91.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-37-72.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-43-81.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-48-08-62.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-24-30.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-30-02.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-31-43.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-33-49.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 15-47-34-62.jpg

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello, I´m pretty sure,  PAH will be one of the first...thank you!

Are you shure. ? They'll have to work fast.

Slavemarket-overhaul will out there very soon after release. Slavemarket2 (pirat edition☠️) is alredy planned and the search for ressources has already begun (with good progress).

32 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Are you shure. ? They'll have to work fast.

Slavemarket-overhaul will out there very soon after release. Slavemarket2 (pirat edition☠️) is alredy planned and the search for ressources has already begun (with good progress).

Challenge accepted :)

I´ll show some pics inside of the bannered mare, "angel" (NPC) and my character using the HDT-Furnitures....MUSJE created a perfect script for this sort of stuff, but I want to test it, so to be sure to have a very much stabil item. I can´t get rid of the "scale-nonsence" for my NPC.....because of that, i´ll ......

.......change the design of the chain-ends in that way, that different length and heigth will be suiting in that way, that more little NPCs WILL also be suiting into the furniture, so that RACE TO SCALE will always suit.

(this sort of HDT -chain-items don´t appear inside of the player´s AIM (Add Item Inventory (mod)),  inside the gamer´s inventory and are made ONLY to work at the place inside of the furniture !!!, (excluded is the ankle-darby-8, which comes as equip-able item together with the wrist-cuff))...the gamer has nothing to care about the equipping process so far!

The script is used on the furniture and the MODDER or quester can choose, which items the furniture will equip on the player: works with EVERY suiting item on EVERY furniture !!!

For example can a furniture equip also gags and blindfolds, different clothing or a collar. The furniture´s item addition is always beeing deleted after the furniture´s exit, while existing weared items (clothing) is/are always untouched !!! This fact makes this furiture behavior/option so much perfect !! 

MUSJE♥️

TESV 2018-10-20 20-32-12-87.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-34-28-46.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-34-30-56.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-34-33-07.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-36-05-05.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-36-10-48.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 20-36-32-49.jpg

17 hours ago, Musje said:

Challenge accepted :)

We all ♥️ you;-))

I´ll create a workaround for the "race-to-scale" for the chain length and heigth, then the stuff is always suiting. Buy the way is such a longer connection also interesting for other furniture - designs: I can more easily use the same pose for example between stones - pillars or some narrow walls !!...or trees....

BEFORE I do that above described workaround for that race-to-scale problem, I´ll look into it, why it is happening. In other forums, this error might be happening because of sexLab. I´ll examinate this today and maybe I can get RID of that phenomena. It would be helpful also for other furnitures, who are used by FNIS (added animations in the same way).

So....-at first, it doesn´t have to do with sexLab and I think now in a different way:  something is taking care, that ingame all scaling is 0.03 less around my character. It means: if I play 100%, all others are 97%. In other words can this nonsence be surrounded IF you always play with your character on 0.97. I changed the furnitures now to accept BOTH measurements because it can always happen, that things like that (scaling-war) may appear and can not be solved. Some of you may not be willed to change SOMETHING inside of their gameplay because of a handful of furnitures:

This sort of furniture will have now always a connection for both scaling sizes: 1:1 and 1: 0.97. This is btw. not looking bad and I feel quite comfortable with this sollution. If the NPC is not being disturbed by another collision, s/he will enter the furniture on 100% alignment, which is phantastic and awesome!

TESV 2018-10-21 11-18-10-86.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 11-18-18-51.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 11-19-00-84.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 11-20-44-62.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 11-21-00-84.jpg

On 10/20/2018 at 6:30 AM, t.ara said:

the zap8-animal - dirty-edit (animal rag doll-off-error, dirty entry) is history-I take care that this nonsense will not be available in the new update...anyway better for me to have some time for some corrections and deleting some nonsense like this....

the intro-effect, i´ll also want to take care if i can find it....

Hi t.ara, the intro scene issue is caused by this change, which I also don't think is needed by ZAP:

Spoiler

1855584332_ZAP8.0IntroSceneIssue.png.d2f917695e1883fcb31899d21b54530b.png

Also, I'd suggest clean it with Tes5Edit, as there are 12 ITM records (mainly in "Idle Animation", as shown as dark green background in the left panel). Although I previously was using my patch for the animal death animation, after I found these ITM records I switched to modify the esm file instead -- basically, clean it, then delete the 3 forms: ChickenDeath, HareDeath, and 00NextClip.

12 minutes ago, bluring said:

Hi t.ara, the intro scene issue is caused by this change, which I also don't think is needed by ZAP:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I'd suggest clean it with Tes5Edit, as there are 12 ITM records (mainly in "Idle Animation", as shown as dark green background in the left panel). Although I previously was using my patch for the animal death animation, after I found these ITM records I switched to modify the esm file instead -- basically, clean it, then delete the 3 forms: ChickenDeath, HareDeath, and 00NextClip.

Seems to be a well made guide...I´ll remember this post and I´ll change that "smoothly"....thank you very much and enjoy the pack! In between it would be very nice, if this could be confirmed by different other users;-) (in that case I don´t need to check that anymore)

...allright, here we have a very difficult item again: ...the collar with HDT chain is pushed through the top hole of that pillar and got FIXED by an iron stick, which is stucked thru the pillar´s holes....this animation needs trimming on the wrists and ankles, has to be "gravitation-corrected" - and soon you can watch your "love" struggling....or catch the npcs and make their butts to be a TV....not important, from which position you look at this....all perspectives are highly recommended:-)

(this furniture -idea has originally be planned from VELADARIUS, for CAPTURED DREAMS , and now it´s finally realized!!)

TESV 2018-10-21 20-29-13-96.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-29-26-70.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-29-31-57.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-29-34-96.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-29-45-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-30-07-04.jpg

TESV 2018-10-21 20-30-07-81.jpg

16 minutes ago, t.ara said:

...allright, here we have a very difficult item again:

sooo many useful furnitures :classic_cool:

But it makes me thinking why she wouldn't simply kneel to make the situation a bit more comfortable for her.

You know? It needs another element to explain logically why she would keep standing in this bend-over position, right? ?

Or you leave it as it is, but the body position would indeed be "kneeling" ....  Which doesn't sound too bad in my ears either. :classic_angel:

32 minutes ago, worik said:

sooo many useful furnitures :classic_cool:

But it makes me thinking why she wouldn't simply kneel to make the situation a bit more comfortable for her.

You know? It needs another element to explain logically why she would keep standing in this bend-over position, right? ?

Or you leave it as it is, but the body position would indeed be "kneeling" ....  Which doesn't sound too bad in my ears either. :classic_angel:

you want the cuffs raise up into a chain above the back-I understood...otherwise with 2 "hamburg-8´s" on ankle and wrists, I would not risk to go down-ever stuck inside such a narrow "8"??...you will think a lot if you go on knees or not....(that´s what I think about it)...BUT-I can later add a second chain from the wrist-cuffs up into the "air"-no.problem....AND at least we can also create a kneeling pose- IF ONCE, the items are created, it is more QUICK and easy, to create some variations....(i´ll kepp both ideas in mind for the next stuff - at the moment, I will have a break-I´ll start with the "new testzone"-I need now something, what is easy to create;-))

-kneeling in collar-chain (chain to front to a pillar)

-standing in same above pose but hands raised up by another HDT-chain (classical CapturedDreams-sign-pose)

other ideas:

-collar with chain, chain to backside to a pole

-some furniture marker with HDT-items which make sense and which can be used on walls, trees and other straight items...or ceiling

-bed pose with HDT-chains...but I need a nice BRASS bed for that....

....thank you for that ideas, I´ll try to make it work!

(now I´ll play little SKYRIM...maybe I can find BAMBOO items......there were some "fences" inside of imperial-castles/ruins/towers....but their textures are so crappy)

(I found a nice "wooden fiddle".....fine "replacer" for that one, which I did in the past...the cross-SIGN inside the wood will not be there inside!)

?‍♂️

ARTIFACT5WHITE.jpg

ccb106b1361a8dab6ce89ce97bb82d22-2013-12-06_00002.jpg

7 minutes ago, t.ara said:

.maybe I can find BAMBOO items......there were some "fences" inside of imperial-castles/ruins/towers

I am just wondering if I had seen matching items in oblivion ... ? ... *sigh* ... tooo long ago :classic_unsure:

12 minutes ago, worik said:

I am just wondering if I had seen matching items in oblivion ... ? ... *sigh* ... tooo long ago :classic_unsure:

don´t panic, I will find a nice texture and then I will create some stuff of bamboo-cage, CANE with sexy grip, (girl pose made of chrome, little kitsch)........and maybe some other stuff....little "woodoo-stylish"....

..and what i always wanted to do in skyrim: play the drum and the guitar and flute by walking around;-))-3 other animations, that zap will steal;-)

and maybe somebody why do I have always musje in mind;-)♥️), could call by script the "soundtrack of that original offset animations (I think it´s very much easy to do so)...it´s always those parts, where the intro of the bards is beginning with (instrumental!) btw....the german bard´s voice actor, I would hang onto the next tree....LOL....(little joke), so the best here is, to have the instrumental intros only:-)

Randomly "smokers" in tavernes would also be great....I create the cigarettes and the animations and maybe you have an idea how to melt it together with the gameplay....! (I do not smoke in real life, so the best it is, to begin it in skyrim (only)...gg)

?

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, t.ara said:

..and what i always wanted to do in skyrim: play the drum and the guitar and flute by walking around;-))-3 other animations, that zap will steal;-)

and maybe somebody why do I have always musje in mind;-)♥️), could call by script the "soundtrack of that original offset animations (I think it´s very much easy to do so)...it´s always those parts, where the intro of the bards is beginning with (instrumental!) btw....the german bard´s voice actor, I would hang onto the next tree....LOL....(little joke), so the best here is, to have the instrumental intros only:-)

Randomly "smokers" in tavernes would also be great....I create the cigarettes and the animations and maybe you have an idea how to melt it together with the gameplay....!

?

Didn't someone make an animation of giants' smoking?

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Didn't someone make an animation of giants' smoking?

Cool:-) we do also know the cannabis-mod-but I want no DRUGS..LOL, i only want cigarettes (which is/represent no drug...ggg)....and always equip´-able and maybe for npcs something, that let them randomly smoke inside the tavernes....this would be very interesting. Something uncomplicated, easy offset with item, small script and done. The randomly calling is a serious quest add-on for all bars/inns/taverns...

Anyway-those 3 instruments by walk´n play will come-with or without music...?, as soon you have an instrument inside of your inventory, you can equip it and play, standing or walking...that´s what I want.

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Cool:-) we do also know the cannabis-mod-but I want no DRUGS..LOL, i only want cigarettes (which is/represent no drug...ggg)....and always equip´-able and maybe for npcs something, that let them randomly smoke inside the tavernes....this would be very interesting. Something uncomplicated, easy offset with item, small script and done. The randomly calling is a serious quest add-on for all bars/inns/taverns...

Anyway-those 3 instruments by walk´n play will come-with or without music...?, as soon you have an instrument inside of your inventory, you can equip it and play, standing or walking...that´s what I want.

Since Musje will ask (if she hasn't already) will you be able to have NPCs do this too. In her And You Get a Slave (AYGAS) mod the player gets to establish a brothel. It would be entertaining to designate a slave to do some musical entertaining as well.

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Bieler98 said:

Hi everyone, i have a problem with the animation.

If i do a test animation the body itself doesn't move. The sounds are playing and the facial expressions play (the mouth of the guy is open on the picture), but the body stands stiff.

btw im new to skyrim and skyrim modding so please be nice to me

ScreenShot1.bmp

You will need to be a little more specific. How did you go about doing a "test animation." ZAP is a modders resource which is designed to be used inside other mods.

That being said simple things to always check with animations: make sure that you have the correct skeleton (in this case XPMSE by Groovtama which can be found both here and on Nexus) and make certain that you have run FNIS and that it says you have NO warnings or errors. As a general principle you should also run LOOT before starting any new game. Details can be found on my blog.

Last, it is best if you post the actual screenshot rather than putting up a file. To do this take your .bmp and open it in Paint (or something similar). Then save it as a 'jpg file (LL will upload .jpg but not .bmp). The simplest method of uploading the .jpg when you have it is to drag and drop at the bottom of the screen where there is a convenient picture of a paper clip. When you upload screenshots, videos or long lists of text please load them into a spoiler. If you know how to do that then please ignore the rest of this post. To use a spoiler press the icon on the bar above where you type your message that looks like an eye. It is just to the right of the smiley-face emoji. With that open and your picture uploaded, make certain that the cursor is in the spoiler box and use your mouse to click on the "+" sign that appears on the picture's miniature at the bottom of your screen. That will load it into the spoiler.

39 minutes ago, Bieler98 said:

Hi everyone, i have a problem with the animation.

If i do a test animation the body itself doesn't move. The sounds are playing and the facial expressions play (the mouth of the guy is open on the picture), but the body stands stiff.

btw im new to skyrim and skyrim modding so please be nice to me

ScreenShot1.bmp

Hello;-)

this animation, which should start may be a sexlab-animation (I guess)....you please try to find out, if your sexLab installation is propper and if you have used FNIS, to register the animations, who are added by sexLab to the game.

I would recommend NOT TO INSTALL every mod you see at once, instead to start with only a few. Read carefully the guides of the mod, what is necessary to be installed for the gameplay. AND you will need your time to understand the way you have to use the LL-mods. It´s sometimes a little tricky.

Some pages ago, you can watch onto my mod-installtion list, which is not long and has only sexlab and zap inside-you can see what is basically needed....hair and character-mods of course are excluded;-)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/?page=51

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hello;-)

this animation, which should start may be a sexlab-animation (I guess)....you please try to find out, if your sexLab installation is propper and if you have used FNIS, to register the animations, who are added by sexLab to the game.

I would recommend NOT TO INSTALL every mod you see at once, instead to start with only a few. Read carefully the guides of the mod, what is necessary to be installed for the gameplay. AND you will need your time to understand the way you have to use the LL-mods. It´s sometimes a little tricky.

Some pages ago, you can watch onto my mod-installtion list, which is not long and has only sexlab and zap inside-you can see what is basically needed....hair and character-mods of course are excluded;-)

Thanks, i found my problem: The FNIS that is integrated in the Vortex Mod Organiser didn't build the animation; after running the normal/standalone FNIS everything worked just fine

2 hours ago, Bieler98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks, i found my problem: The FNIS that is integrated in the Vortex Mod Organiser didn't build the animation; after running the normal/standalone FNIS everything worked just fine

FNIS should work well with Vortex. Make sure you install it with Vortex. The way Vortex integrates with FNIS is using its FIle Redirection function so that generated animation files are under Vortex's MOD installation directory for Skyrim, instead of Skyrim's data directory (this way multiple profiles can be easily supported), so you need to make sure in MODS list you enable "FNIS Data". Vortex might briefly show that it conflicts with FNIS itself but you don't need to worry about that warning -- it will go away by itself and I think it might have only behaved this way in alpha versions.

My tip on deploying MODs and generating FNIS data is to disable both options in Vortex's settings. You can then install/enable/disable as many MODs as you would like, resolve conflicts, etc. And only when you are satisfied, enable "Run FNIS" option and manually deploy MODs. Afterwards turn it off again. Most of the time when you change your MOD list you do not need to run FNIS.