Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

18 hours ago, t.ara said:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-10-13 23-19-23-19.jpgTESV 2018-10-13 23-21-06-02.jpg

My favorite teaser pictures. :classic_wub:

Regarding a combination of the pole and these ankle chains: A version of the pole, some hooks at the bottom of it and an ankle chain like above from the hooks to the ankles.... ?

If it sounds interesting and doesn't take too much time? I'd be curious to see what it would look like :classic_blush:

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Me, personally, I don´t have this Problem and it may be seldom, anyway thank you so far....this is one of my last steps before a release...

i am totally lost, why it's not a problem and why do we need a patch, zazanimationpack.esm has a problem with chicken and hare death not able to ragdoll, because the ENAM - Animation Event is set empty in the zazanimationpack.esm, when I edited it using tes5edit the problem goes away and hare and chicken is able to ragdoll on death.

imo, fixing it at source would be better than creating a patch just to fix the problem..., please correct if i am missing the real reason why it's being left empty intentionally?

36 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

i am totally lost, why it's not a problem and why do we need a patch, zazanimationpack.esm has a problem with chicken and hare death not able to ragdoll, because the ENAM - Animation Event is set empty in the zazanimationpack.esm, when I edited it using tes5edit the problem goes away and hare and chicken is able to ragdoll on death.

imo, fixing it at source would be better than creating a patch just to fix the problem..., please correct if i am missing the real reason why it's being left empty intentionally?

To be sure and not to get rid too quickly of that entry; 

You can ADD the "ragdoll" string into the zap-overwriting area for both animals into TESVedit and store that change so far. After that, this animals again fall down if killed. I can´t imagine that there´s a component concerning this action and the functionality of zap / it´s framework so far. As i mentioned, I´ll take care of it, when I´m done completely with the next release.

This is of course not coming as a patch !!! It´s a simple "kick off"-nonsence-process in this case.

pro chicken and dare DEATH-action.JPG

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

WoW!

I thought that such a function is coming with a MAGIC EFFECT and linked through an ENCHANTEMENT as usual...so the script should sit inside the EFFECT-WINDOW of CK.this would be an universal and stunning function for all real items, that seriously use a KEY.

I prepare just now a CBBE Mandarin Dress Version for YOU-I hope I can get it correctly working;-))

I'd love that dress :)

Anyway, I made a working version of the script. It doesn't use enchantment, because if you equip an NPC with an enchanted item and then leave the zone, they will have lost the enchantment when you come back. It's really annoying (and causes NPCs with ZAZ items to lose their right pose). Instead I propose to add a script directly to the locked objects instead.

I sent you a PM with code and more details... Meanwhile I am trying to work around the stupid stupid stupid issue that object scripts that get called on OnUnequip events are not attached to the object instance and don;t even have their properties filled in. At this point better to just experiment with the script I sent, and not yet fully implement it on all Zaz objects :)

1 hour ago, Musje said:

I'd love that dress :)

Anyway, I made a working version of the script. It doesn't use enchantment, because if you equip an NPC with an enchanted item and then leave the zone, they will have lost the enchantment when you come back. It's really annoying (and causes NPCs with ZAZ items to lose their right pose). Instead I propose to add a script directly to the locked objects instead.

I sent you a PM with code and more details... Meanwhile I am trying to work around the stupid stupid stupid issue that object scripts that get called on OnUnequip events are not attached to the object instance and don;t even have their properties filled in. At this point better to just experiment with the script I sent, and not yet fully implement it on all Zaz objects :)

SKYRIM´S DOA5 MANDARIN DRESSES ARE NOW ALSO FOR ALL CBBE USERS AVAILABLE !!!!!

THANK YOU DEAR MUSJE......!!!

I´ll try to understand and "study", what you are talking about-I need little more time for those script-"things"....zap has it´s full control and checks out the offsets and weared items....btw.-maybe that could become a parallel process?

..beside I will go on with the "cuffs-job" tomorrow....

(we should not let npc let leave a zone in chains-simply no door use...this restraints-mechanics are best, if they can be created more natural - and if suddenly broken-not too important...(but I guess I am quite alone with this way of thoughts)

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

Me, personally, I don´t have this Problem and it may be seldom, anyway thank you so far....this is one of my last steps before a release...

Or perhaps you just never noticed the hares that are slowly running in place instead of lying dead.  They look alive but the game has them as dead.

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

To be sure and not to get rid too quickly of that entry; 

You can ADD the "ragdoll" string into the zap-overwriting area for both animals into TESVedit and store that change so far. After that, this animals again fall down if killed. I can´t imagine that there´s a component concerning this action and the functionality of zap / it´s framework so far. As i mentioned, I´ll take care of it, when I´m done completely with the next release.

This is of course not coming as a patch !!! It´s a simple "kick off"-nonsence-process in this case.

pro chicken and dare DEATH-action.JPG

its all good thanks for that clarification, my main concern was having to install a patch to fix such a simple problem.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Or perhaps you just never noticed the hares that are slowly running in place instead of lying dead.  They look alive but the game has them as dead.

The truth is again more different and complicated- i don´t have killed that sort of animals so far, lot of time-and....when I began using zap (6), I have been concentrated on other sort of gameplay...and later I did not check that out anymore (I simply did not attack the chickens and hares) ....this nonsense is of course on every installation existent, who uses zap8/+ -that´s indeed true !! (about version 6/7, I have no info)

That will be changed or quitted.

i´ll go on with the darby-hdt-stuff-maybe i´ll use smp-pe for cuff and chain combinations...i have to check the quality of ground-collision..and weighting-behavior of such a heavy iron ball at the chain-end...if they swap around like air/light-weigthed-ballons, I´ll not come with those items...in the other case, I´ll try to create some variations on legs and on the neck, similar to the some known items of the heraetic-pack, but with different design and physics-technique. There will also follow some model as clutter (ground and wall and ceiling- clutter).

After that, I start with the test zone restoration (themed cell-contence, zap-park) and therewith I´ll sort out the furnitures and their quality/functionallity (camera-fixing, new animations for some old stuff, replacing old items with new items, change the height and collision of some zap-originals, change some offsets with stupid arm-torsion etc.), I´ll create some new items and then this mod will surely become more "round" and cute. Maybe I can add/change/combinate some new mechanics to the framework too....and repair some old effects of the mechanic, which were never wanted....

14 hours ago, Whizkid said:

anyway: for a common user, you only can offer this change (until the next version is prepared) only as a patch. The esm got cleaned and can be replaced with the existing one. The patch is probably doing this.

?‍?

ZaZAnkleChainsRagDollDarbys_01 & ZaZWristChainsRagDollDarbys_01-both pairs ready to be played !!!

The chain is now a little longer.

Some trimming for the wrist-cuffs.....and DONE!.....

(textures will be MAYBE also OLD GOLD/BRASS - STYLE- nothing else!)

Both pairs have little space between skin to suit around gloves and stockings (and ROPE!).

TESV 2018-10-15 16-36-48-36.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 16-37-03-01.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 16-37-11-69.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 16-37-35-38.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 18-10-26-45.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 18-12-48-97.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 18-10-41-26.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 18-09-53-30.jpg

1 hour ago, Musje said:

The lighter chain looks very nice :)

Indeed, they are elegant enough to be worn at the Jarl's court.

No need to keep the lady rotting in the dungeons anymore. Just because the ugly restraints clash with the dishes and the tapestry on the walls. :classic_smile:

Corrected cuffs on the wrists-yes, that connected cuffs will come, but a little different.

Paired Hand-Cuffs with a hard-connection.

I create now a collar and I try to connect the collar with half the chain length with both wrist-cuffs.

I also will try to shorten the chain for the wrist-cuffs-yes-I´ll try it.

A connection between ankle and wrist chain I can´t create (I tried that in the past) -no success.

ANYWAY, I want to experiment a little with SMP also-this could be ideal for the chain-ball stuff, which I like to do...

At least, I search for a script, which is able to connect a bone of the skeleton to a static-bone ??? Any idea is welcome....

TESV 2018-10-15 20-39-56-19.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-37-41-07.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-37-41-84.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-37-43-34.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-37-45-01.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-37-45-85.jpg

TESV 2018-10-15 20-38-25-63.jpg

22 minutes ago, worik said:

Indeed, they are elegant enough to be worn at the Jarl's court.

No need to keep the lady rotting in the dungeons anymore. Just because the ugly restraints clash with the dishes and the tapestry on the walls. :classic_smile:

hahaha...:-))

with the correct earrings it is really true:-)

(I made some new "alternative" items from some known soulgem-textures....)

TESV 2018-10-13 12-00-33-75.jpg

TESV 2018-10-13 12-01-03-04.jpg

Looks great! Though, some of the...links? Chain-pieces? don't look like they're attached to the rest. Not sure if that's an issue. Come to think of it I haven't looked into wether or not that happens with other chains as well.

Anyway, I made an alternative suggestion to the Y-link:

Left is the original. Right is mine. I think it looks more natural in how gravity would affect the chain.

variant.jpg

2 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Looks great! Though, some of the...links? Chain-pieces? don't look like they're attached to the rest. Not sure if that's an issue. Come to think of it I haven't looked into wether or not that happens with other chains as well.

Left is the original. Right is mine. I think it looks more natural in how gravity would affect the chain.

Yeah that is an issue with some of the other HDT assets, some of the links (like the one in the middle in your picture) look like they are welded in place. You see that sometimes on real BDSM equipment too... and I hate that ;) Makes me want to go and buy an angle grinder.

Final version of the "simple chain-pole with HDT-Cuffs". Ready and trimmed (last 4 pictures).

This sort of furnitures are more hard to create, not at least because of the torsion of the arm during animation-the cuff can suddenly be sitting completely wrong.

HDT-items can´t be spawned functional like other animated objects. Therefore it is no REAL restraint for the add-item-menu, which CAN´t and shouldn´t be PLAYED like other zap-restraints, but it can be spawned only for the dedicated furniture. In this case is the user not confronted to equip the material, which will be ONLY for this class of furnitures. Enter-enjoy and exit-like all other stuff is what I want to realize here.

So, the restraints do equip automatically, if the furniture is entered.

And "unequipping of the chain-set" is also done, just ONLY for the dedicated item working (clothes of the player is untouched), no spell - no further trouble, works always and is created in the most simple way by using vanilla utilities.

TESV 2018-10-17 17-12-57-19.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 17-13-52-29.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 17-14-11-56.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 17-14-16-66.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 19-59-43-33.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 19-59-58-85.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 20-00-17-14.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 20-00-57-06.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 20-01-22-40.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 20-01-57-09.jpg

2 hours ago, Lamadi said:

variant.jpg

This is all nice but I guess it´s theory also for future. I´ll do what I can do and I think if i´m ready tonight, there will be some more AMAZING new furnitures with HDT-based chains and cuffs. This multipoint connections are very complicated and I will now work on that stuff, which I can now create...maybe something more complicated I can create in future....maybe CHRIS will spend some seconds to get into this material again....I hope so;-))

16 minutes ago, Musje said:

Awesomeness. Can't wait to see these in action

..you maybe can read the p.m.??...

-hard to believe but I suddenly had the idea in the early afternoon and I could suddenly FIND and change the necessary variable inside of the HDT-path...this has been the KEY to this. Anyway it does not work with MD-animation (you can´t let the character run around a pole..NOT possible!-ähhm...?!!! I think -I´ll check that out...

-it looks GREAT, even then, if the chain is roling up´n´down....I´ll try to TRIMM the animation-this takes time...