Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Just now, bishlapped said:

Does this mean it might be possible to link actors together?

IF you create a PAIRED ANIMATION and if the HDT chain is inside their charing BONES/skeletons....I´d say- YES ! BUT...they have to move in a strict way together-no free  moves-only something like a scene, which is ANIMATED. You could create a woman chained together with a man (if you can create such an animation and if you are able to start both, you can also script the HDT chains onto them and the scene might look pretty fine -BUT-those HDT chains HAVE NO correct body collisions !!! For such a stuff, I´d prefer SMP----but for SMP i don´t know, if there´s the possibility to have a fixed bone...I´ll also check that out !!! If SMP would have this feature, I could create the HELL of CHAINS....... Back up to HDT: THe skeletons of that paired animations use a master-bone (root, so they can be equipped with HDT chains-no question...and the hang of the female can be connected to the hand of the man)...

Here it´s a different thing: I brought one bone of the chain to a fixed point, so that the rest of the chain is following to the fixed point. Just here, I used now a short exemplar and so the place for struggling is extremly small. Also are the wrists´s torsions not ideal for the chain´s behavior-BUT...this sort of stuff is now on the way. I can length the chain double time and in that case, we can create scenes, where the "victim" is placed in between two poles with some nice place for struggling...also a longer chain can go from a collar to a static pole and keep a slave in place (everything is ONLY working with the suiting skeleton, which is not changing it´s root-place. I´ll have a look again, if an animation can be motion-like, so that the root will keep in place and the character is changing a little the place-this I did not find out for now.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, t.ara said:

IF you create a PAIRED ANIMATION and if the HDT chain is inside their charing BONES/skeletons....I´d say- YES ! BUT...they have to move in a strict way together-no free  moves-only something like a scene, which is ANIMATED. You could create a woman chained together with a man (if you can create such an animation and if you are able to start both, you can also script the HDT chains onto them and the scene might look pretty fine -BUT-those HDT chains HAVE NO correct body collisions !!! For such a stuff, I´d prefer SMP----but for SMP i don´t know, if there´s the possibility to have a fixed bone...I´ll also check that out !!! If SMP would have this feature, I could create the HELL of CHAINS....... Back up to HDT: THe skeletons of that paired animations use a master-bone (root, so they can be equipped with HDT chains-no question...and the hang of the female can be connected to the hand of the man)...

Here it´s a different thing: I brought one bone of the chain to a fixed point, so that the rest of the chain is following to the fixed point. Just here, I used now a short exemplar and so the place for struggling is extremly small. Also are the wrists´s torsions not ideal for the chain´s behavior-BUT...this sort of stuff is now on the way. I can length the chain double time and in that case, we can create scenes, where the "victim" is placed in between two poles with some nice place for struggling...also a longer chain can go from a collar to a static pole and keep a slave in place (everything is ONLY working with the suiting skeleton, which is not changing it´s root-place. I´ll have a look again, if an animation can be motion-like, so that the root will keep in place and the character is changing a little the place-this I did not find out for now.

A follow up question if you don't mind. The scenario that immediately comes to my mind is two prisoners being marched under guard. Both have their wrists bound behind their back. Could they be paired with a chain linking the wrists of the leading prisoner to a "collar" on the following prisoner?

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A follow up question if you don't mind. The scenario that immediately comes to my mind is two prisoners being marched under guard. Both have their wrists bound behind their back. Could they be paired with a chain linking the wrists of the leading prisoner to a "collar" on the following prisoner?

Hi PSALAM:-))

With this sort of "technique"...NO.

The walking skeletons COULD MAYBE BE CONNECTED by something like a SPELL  / MAGIC effect, BUT that script must have the option, to shoot the end of a chain to the end of the other chain....An other example would be a RING in a wall: if you have a slave with a collar and a long chain, you wish to connect that end of chain to the wall socket....I CAN IMAGINE, that this might be possible to create inside of skyrim, BUT i´m fairly loo late into this work of "moddeling", to reach that quality of developping. There´s the known TETHER-script, which is connecting an ACTIVATOR-prisoner´s carriage to the horse..simple and easy...I used this script same way to put a PONY girl in front of the sport-cart...that is working too....BUT all that carts are just ACTIVATORS and you have to script the passengers into them and this is not easy ...TYRANNT99 made some big steps ahead and wanted to create even furnitures onto the carriages, so that a slave is hanging on a cross on the cart while it´s pulled by the horse...possible. But quite hard for me to realize. I can do only very little steps ahead and I need my time for that. 

That picture which you have in mind has been showed as a photo-shop-collage somewhere on loversLab here around.  This can be made, if you are anle, to connect bones of different skeletons together and also maybe a skeletons bone to a static object. This function would be a MUST for an "official" BDSM game. And some other features...But I like also to experimentate and slowly are some things coming:-)) And at least is the fantasy a good friend, like always;-)

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

new!...short chain to collar...DaRbY-Style on it´s ends.

Spoiler

TESV 2018-10-17 13-57-05-85.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 13-58-25-92.jpg

TESV 2018-10-17 13-59-38-69.jpg

Now! THIS ^ is the proper restraint for a lady at a noble banquet.

She is elegantly restrained AND can eat  on her own AND doesn't have too much freedom to trouble the evening. :classic_angel:

PS: and of course it's applicable to all other genders as well. Elegance is the keyword here.

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi PSALAM:-))

With this sort of "technique"...NO.

The walking skeletons COULD MAYBE BE CONNECTED by something like a SPELL  / MAGIC effect, BUT that script must have the option, to shoot the end of a chain to the end of the other chain....An other example would be a RING in a wall: if you have a slave with a collar and a long chain, you wish to connect that end of chain to the wall socket....I CAN IMAGINE, that this might be possible to create inside of skyrim, BUT i´m fairly loo late into this work of "moddeling", to reach that quality of developping. There´s the known TETHER-script, which is connecting an ACTIVATOR-prisoner´s carriage to the horse..simple and easy...I used this script same way to put a PONY girl in front of the sport-cart...that is working too....BUT all that carts are just ACTIVATORS and you have to script the passengers into them and this is not easy ...TYRANNT99 made some big steps ahead and wanted to create even furnitures onto the carriages, so that a slave is hanging on a cross on the cart while it´s pulled by the horse...possible. But quite hard for me to realize. I can do only very little steps ahead and I need my time for that. 

That picture which you have in mind has been showed as a photo-shop-collage somewhere on loversLab here around.  This can be made, if you are anle, to connect bones of different skeletons together and also maybe a skeletons bone to a static object. This function would be a MUST for an "official" BDSM game. And some other features...But I like also to experimentate and slowly are some things coming:-)) And at least is the fantasy a good friend, like always;-)

Thanks for your response and honesty, as usual. The chain thing you described in Heretic's material. I have used that very thing in Musje's HSH mod. In your opinion could such a thing be done as an animation then? Worik's post could still be made into something functional if it could. I know I would have to ask someone with talent and experience (like MadMansGun or Billyy) in order to see it through but, it wouldn't even be worth doing that if you don't think it could be done.

@t.ara

the animation way seems to be impossible, but  I remember for Oblivion a japanese Modder created and animated skeleton with 4 legs. I can't remember how it was possible to equip a new skeleton on the player character and an NPC but there were some working samples. I remember the female slavebody and outfit was always the same and only the headmesh and the bodytextures were implemented. The original NPC slave followed invisible.  So the female slave was something like an animated handcart. 

This might not be the right place for this question but it was suggested to me that either ZaZ or a related mod assigns the head chopping block a ''full name'' so that it can be used as furniture (e.g. you can sit and use it for pictures). I'm wondering if there is a function in this mod that I'm missing or perhaps I installed something incorrectly?

1 hour ago, worik said:

Now! THIS ^ is the proper restraint for a lady at a noble banquet.

She is elegantly restrained AND can eat  on her own AND doesn't have too much freedom to trouble the evening. :classic_angel:

PS: and of course it's applicable to all other genders as well. Elegance is the keyword here.

Thank you-it all is possible, because CHRIS made the first and important stuff. He is really the master;-)

Anyway, there is a lot, which can be made in different style:-)) And I´m not ready with that!

The listing shows the "ex-folder" where have been the ankle-restraints, all alone....in between its hard to find them:classic_biggrin:

ZaP-HDT-item-listing.JPG

1 hour ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for your response and honesty, as usual. The chain thing you described in Heretic's material. I have used that very thing in Musje's HSH mod. In your opinion could such a thing be done as an animation then? Worik's post could still be made into something functional if it could. I know I would have to ask someone with talent and experience (like MadMansGun or Billyy) in order to see it through but, it wouldn't even be worth doing that if you don't think it could be done.

This "walking-stuff, I´d not do by "tricks"..if there´s no special code or tethering-script, it´s not too much ideal. Of course can there be a surounding, but I like to have the stuff MOST easy and without having more and more scripting. I´m sure that suddenly musje will come with a new surprise and maybe we can create it then. Bone-sharing (by a spell/script) would be a very powerful thing, which could be used in different way....I can imagine that it will work somehow. I´d prefer to have at first the "technoogy" and then to create stunning animations for it. By that way, nobody gets in trouble, if the things won´t show up as it is wanted.

53 minutes ago, Harvald said:

@t.ara

the animation way seems to be impossible, but  I remember for Oblivion a japanese Modder created and animated skeleton with 4 legs. I can't remember how it was possible to equip a new skeleton on the player character and an NPC but there were some working samples. I remember the female slavebody and outfit was always the same and only the headmesh and the bodytextures were implemented. The original NPC slave followed invisible.  So the female slave was something like an animated handcart. 

...yes, a skeleton can be changed or completely changed-or made new....but of course: I want it as easy and simple as possible-and less tricks, more better...that´s how I think so far.

But important to share that here- ...some genius people are around here, no doubt.

The carriages and the ponygirl with suiting cart are ready...I´ll put them into a new ZAP-cell...this one is FULL....I´m on the way in mind and I have some different ideas for the NEW place...(s)....

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Clearly, you'd already put a lot of thought into this.

It certainly would look pretty good in a mod like Prison Overhaul when being arrested and marched back to the jail.

-this sort of items normally should not be unlockable by the player (also in that case, if there´s a key!)

-also roped hands I ´d like to put this option on: only unlockable with a helper...

-if the hands are free, the "victim" should be able to unlock every item (if key is available)...so far it is my idea (a key for a gag or blindfold is imo....)

(this thoughts are only relevant, if I add or test an unlock/lock mechanic-keyword-key-option for different items-I hope that this will become a useful helper for zap in future)

refered to the last post:

yes, I put some thought onto this-but the mechanics of this restraints-handling should not become too complicated-that´s my personal opinion: if we add a lock / unlock keywork or "unlockable only by helper", we have to take care, that the quest-modder has an advantage of this-if not, it doesn´t make any sense to add it herewith.

Combined with this function, a player for normal should be useable himself not every items: you can´t put a yoke with a lock on by yourself, you can´t lock a pillory by yourself, you can´t use a crux by yourself, you can´t use a rack....and so on. Other furnitures can work like a trap-if getting into it-yes, but the escape is impossible without a helper....normally-yeay, it´s far more difficult and complicated to get a realistic behavior for different items inside of the game....that´s why i think we should not take those mechanics too serious.

61rd8xE2PLL._SX355_.jpg

5 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

The download link can no longer be found in mega........ Can you repost the file please?

Hi,

that link is inside of the download-and it works-it will work as long as I won´t clean that contence off-cloud.

...and the "8" for a nice "standing" still.

Here as an item, which equips with the chain together.

This Ankle-Darby-8 should be also coming with a (new) function: if it is weared, you can´t walk and run anymore.

The Wrist-Darby-8 should also be coming after this.

TESV 2018-10-19 11-38-19-77.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 11-38-34-99.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 11-38-50-47.jpg

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

99BC22475BC90D842B

Hi t.ara

Fake or a pre-release of your work?

idk-I have this one for you (which is no fake) ;-))

(anyway will that item be redesigned and it gets some variants later-in between I can do that "little" more better...

TESV 2018-10-19 21-52-46-93.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 21-53-01-27.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 21-57-12-03.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 21-58-17-19.jpg

TESV 2018-10-19 21-58-35-52.jpg

....this looks soo easy in compare to HDT-stuff, but is very hard to trim to the body and the torsion of the wrists....the BS and FS versions off the Wrist-Cuffs in Darby-Style...quite "stylish" and ready to play!!

(pic6 is showing a sleepy girl-tired like me-good night;-))

TESV 2018-10-20 00-26-50-27.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-28-16-34.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-28-37-18.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-29-29-13.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-43-12-54.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-43-41-12.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-12-23.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-25-70.jpg

TESV 2018-10-20 00-44-34-17.jpg

......the equip and unequip of HDT items will get tomorrow a new way. If I can spare out the activator-box in front of a furniture, we can also be sure to use all of those "HDT´ed" furnitures inside of PAH (for example)...so you can add the contence by using positioner-systems...

First of all, thanks for making one of the best Skyrim mods of all time!

Quick question:

I'm no modder (at all), but I can manage to spawn Zaz furniture in game and move it around. Wunderbar.

I can also get a follower to use it - great. Is there any way to 'force' the follower to stay there until told otherwise? Even if I leave to go adventuring? Something other than 'tai', which just turns the follower into a waxpuppet without the great idle animations.

Again, thanks for the great work.

40 minutes ago, dante33 said:

Quick question:

I'm no modder (at all), but I can manage to spawn Zaz furniture in game and move it around. Wunderbar.

I can also get a follower to use it - great. Is there any way to 'force' the follower to stay there until told otherwise? Even if I leave to go adventuring? Something other than 'tai', which just turns the follower into a waxpuppet without the great idle animations.

As far as I know: not without using a mod. HSH does this, but it doesn't even really force a slave to stay in the furniture, it merely tells them to get back in there as soon as you come home.

39 minutes ago, dante33 said:

Quick question:

Thank you for the pot of flowers, ß

you can use a follower mod to command her/ him to use a furniture easily. and as long you let her/him there, she/he will be staying there. that´s what i have here with EFF? or...- that mod has round command-wheels-old traditional follower-mod...should also work with cell change...i personally must not have such strict features, but you can test it out.

The real joyment will begin with zap 9.0, we try to take care for this. I´ll create a new area and some themed stages, in which all of you can play the items, near by near and intensively.

Something like a zap-park. I´ll also add custom new meshes, with different amount of surprise! 

This way I can exactly check all items while placing them into a new cell/landscape, so that I will not forget to correct one of them. (I always wanted to create a new space of land-this is my chance!)

I want to add new trees, county-fences-furnitures, another stone-furnitures (stone-iron-cages), bamboo-stuff (little "woodoo"-items), some more stuff like the wall-furnitures will come, and some others. I newly decided, to bring again some different torture-devices. At least I try to experiment with SMP and I´ll now bring a longer collar-chain with a pole...I´ll look, if that is working properly. Some HDT-variations (chained)...and then I´ll repair some stuff.