[FONV] CBBE - Bodyslide port alpha - UPDATE 18 mar 2018

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I tried to use Cbbe with bodyslide in new Vegas and the NV compatible skeleton. But bodyslide keeps blank. I also don't find the skeleton in bodyslide when browsing for it.
I also use Fallout 4, Skyrim SE/AE, Skyrim LE and Oblivion. But they're all installed on a different drive then NV could this be the issue because bodyslide is installed on drive C and NV is on drive D?

By the way I use Vortex and I also activated the bsa settings there.

Well I found now cbbe-nv.nif but still Bodyslide keeps blank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was having texture issues after following all of the recommended steps, but it was solved after using the ArchiveInvalidation.bsa and changing two files. The first was Fallout_default.ini in the Fallout New Vegas folder and the other was Fallout.ini found in Documents/My Games. I was still getting texture issues after only modifying the first file, but after reading that I needed to change the second file as well, everything clicked into place after making the changes there as well. Fallout.ini was also set to Read-only, so you might need to change that in the file properties before it will let you edit and save the file. Hope this helps anyone having similar problems.

Edit: has anyone made cbbe textures for the TTW raiders?

Edited by zugbub
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 4:15 PM, zugbub said:

I was having texture issues after following all of the recommended steps, but it was solved after using the ArchiveInvalidation.bsa and changing two files. The first was Fallout_default.ini in the Fallout New Vegas folder and the other was Fallout.ini found in Documents/My Games. I was still getting texture issues after only modifying the first file, but after reading that I needed to change the second file as well, everything clicked into place after making the changes there as well. Fallout.ini was also set to Read-only, so you might need to change that in the file properties before it will let you edit and save the file. Hope this helps anyone having similar problems.

Edit: has anyone made cbbe textures for the TTW raiders?

What did you change and to what new value?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...