SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

3 hours ago, Fireflyko said:

Hello. In SLPGN thread (Pages 5-6) I discussed with the author the problem of reattached severed head back to the body during SexLab animations (game version 1.6.353 SexLab 1.65). After that, I checked if the problem appeared in older SexLab versions (the version available in this thread 1.63 and "1.63 beta 8") with game version 1.5.97. It turned out that there is no problem in beta 8. Is it possible to fix problem in version 1.65? 

Needs more details about the issue.

In general, SexLab can't play scenes with dead actors. Mostly because the actor have a Dead Idle applied that forbids any other Idle/animation. For this reason the actor have to be temporary resurrected after be added to the scene. Resurrect the actor also place the Head back in place.

The current version of SexLab Framework have a lot of fixes for cases that use to cause animation issues or CTD so that most be the reason.

If you are sure that the BETA 8 allow you play animations with a decapitated head bodies and without any issues, then let me know the details of the Mod and the situation, to find a way of exclude that from the fix.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Needs more details about the issue.

In general, SexLab can't play scenes with dead actors. Mostly because the actor have a Dead Idle applied that forbids any other Idle/animation. For this reason the actor have to be temporary resurrected after be added to the scene. Resurrect the actor also place the Head back in place.

The current version of SexLab Framework have a lot of fixes for cases that use to cause animation issues or CTD so that most be the reason.

If you are sure that the BETA 8 allow you play animations with a decapitated head bodies and without any issues, then let me know the details of the Mod and the situation, to find a way of exclude that from the fix.

With Beta 8 SLPGN resurrect player character without returning the head back in place. Beta 8 also works if using the MatchMaker to start animations with decapitated NPC (without any issues).

The only thing that caused CTD for me before was iNumOverlays (when beheaded player character participated in the animation, but it's easy to fix).

Maybe there is an opportunity to port the beta 8 as it is for AE versions?

Edited by Fireflyko
On 12/17/2022 at 5:48 PM, Just Don't said:

Read the description. This part specifically:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

SL 163 is right there in the files available for download.

New, clean install of 1.5.97 and SE_ver163.7z does not install a single animation.  Is there a FULL version available?

1 hour ago, tch65721 said:

New, clean install of 1.5.97 and SE_ver163.7z does not install a single animation.  Is there a FULL version available?

The framework has some default animations. If you want additional ones get SLAL and animation packs for it. There is an entire section dedicated to animations in the SE Compat. tracking thread (link in my signature, also pinned thread in the SE forum section).

1 minute ago, Just Don't said:

The framework has some default animations. If you want additional ones get SLAL and animation packs for it. There is an entire section dedicated to animations in the SE Compat. tracking thread (link in my signature, also pinned thread in the SE forum section).

The framework I downloaded from here installed ZERO animations.  Under Sexlab/toggle animations screen there are ZERO animations.   I get this:  

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SexLabUtil.dll (SexLabFrameworkSE_v163). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

upon load, if that helps.  

19 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

The framework I downloaded from here installed ZERO animations.  Under Sexlab/toggle animations screen there are ZERO animations.   I get this:  

upon load, if that helps.  

It has animations. Another thing is that you have an error, so clearly there is something you need to fix.

Verify your executable is actually version 1.5.97.

Confirm you have all the requirements for SL.

20 hours ago, tch65721 said:

Use FNIS to update the animations and to register the default animations you have to be on 3rd Person View until the end of the registration.  That means that you can't install the animations while you are on the Helgen scene.

17 minutes ago, Tempest_Art said:

Hello, maybe this is not here but. Is there any framework extension that add skeleton scaling of actors? Like I have artors of different height and only way to properly use animation is to use native scaling to 1.0 value.

Under SexLab MCM > Animation Settings > Animation Handling, uncheck Disable Scaling / CTD Fix and check Even Actors Height.

This should force actors to match their averaged scale during animations and return to their original scale afterwards. Some users might experience stability issues with these settings, though I've not seen any reports of this in a while.

53 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Under SexLab MCM > Animation Settings > Animation Handling, uncheck Disable Scaling / CTD Fix and check Even Actors Height.

This should force actors to match their averaged scale during animations and return to their original scale afterwards. Some users might experience stability issues with these settings, though I've not seen any reports of this in a while.

I'm think that I'm talking about something else here. Is there any way to calculate the height and "fit" the actors instead of rescaling their models?

Or does Even Actors Height not affect the size? (I apologize for the stupid questions, I can not check it right now?)

Edited by Tempest_Art

I'm hoping to find an answe by posting here, I am currently on the No One Escapes Cidnna Mine quest, but whenever I start a sexlab animation woth one of the Forsworn, it triggers combat and progresses the quest stage to kill Madanach, I'm trying to figure out which mod may damage or use a spell on npcs in the prison to trigger combat right after alignment before the animation plays. Please, reply if u have any idea of what may cause these neutral but high aggression npcs to turn hostile.

Edited by clesh2311
9 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

I'm think that I'm talking about something else here. Is there any way to calculate the height and "fit" the actors instead of rescaling their models?

Or does Even Actors Height not affect the size? (I apologize for the stupid questions, I can not check it right now?)

SexLab work fine with skeleton's of any size. Just keep the "Even Actor Height" disabled to disable the actors rescaling and set all the alignments yourself.

The animations usually comes aligned for actors with scale 1.0 and any other scale combination have to be manually adjusted at least one time for each animation.

The current version of SexLab try to calculate the new values by itself but the math function for that isn't good at all, so you have to manually adjust the alignment in most of the cases.

I am trying to compile sexlab tied script and I have SKSE, CK and SKY UI 5.1 PSC included but I still get this. It might be good to updated modders information about this.

Nioverride is part of Racemenu and needs to be downloaded from
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=files&file_id=63518

MfgConsoleFunc is part of MFG fix or opparco MFG command.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919?tab=files
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669?tab=files

s

FNIS fores..

I think the experience requirement comes from mod that adds experience gain for experience mod. Actually not sure if those MFG things are also some mod modifications.

Compiling "slaFrameworkScr"...
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(94,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(94,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(110,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(110,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(138,4): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(138,19): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(149,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(149,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(187,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(187,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(241,5): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(241,20): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(253,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(253,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(263,4): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(263,19): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(86,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(86,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(97,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(97,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(111,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(111,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(195,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(195,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(199,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(199,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(202,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(202,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(223,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(223,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(227,3): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(227,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(230,2): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(230,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(190,30): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(190,41): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(194,16): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(194,27): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(194,4): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(199,7): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(199,18): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(200,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(200,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(380,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(380,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(381,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(381,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(700,29): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(700,40): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(701,26): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(701,37): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(703,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(703,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1101,29): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1101,40): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1102,26): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1102,37): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1104,5): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1104,16): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1714,28): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1714,39): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1716,6): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1716,17): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1717,18): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1717,29): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1722,4): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1722,15): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1723,4): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1723,15): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1725,4): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(1725,15): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,4): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,5): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,72): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,69): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,44): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,69): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,44): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,42): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,40): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(446,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(325,8): variable FNIS is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(325,13): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(325,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(325,28): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(834,49): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(834,60): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(834,79): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(834,79): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(837,9): variable FNIS is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(837,14): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(837,38): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(837,38): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(840,9): variable FNIS is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(840,14): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(843,9): variable FNIS is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(843,14): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(843,44): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(843,44): cannot relatively compare variables to None
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(928,13): variable MfgConsoleFunc is undefined
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(928,28): none is not a known user-defined type
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3319,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
No output generated for slaFrameworkScr.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slaFrameworkScr.psc

50 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I think the experience requirement comes from mod that adds experience gain for experience mod. Actually not sure if those MFG things are also some mod modifications.

@Ed86 this error comes from SLSOs overriden file. I want to use SLSO in my mod so I can't take SLSO away from my mod list. Could you fix this?

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,69): experience is not a variable
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)

I'm suddenly getting CTDs on start of sex. One minute it was working right, the next BOOM! Every time I try and start sex, regardless of method, or of the mod used to initiate the scene.

Running v167 with Skyrim 1.6.640.

I have recently update Creature Framework and MNC as a general attempt to get my mods up to date, but creature sex doesn't seem to be the problem. (I have been using SexLab Werewolves and the combat sex feature thereof. That hasn't been causing crashes, but it may have corrupted something I suppose).

Any ideas?

[edit]

Should probably add that I've already done a full clean and rebuild.

[edit]

Got past it by reloading from an earlier save. I also did a few standard maintenance things, sorting load order, rebuilfing patches, regenerating xLODGen, and so forth.

Still no idea why it went sideways, but at least I don't have to abandon the save just yet.

Edited by DocClox

I'm new to all this modding stuffs so go easy on me. I'm currently trying to install this mod into Skyrim SE using Mod Manager but I can't seems to install it in game no matter what I did. I followed instructions everywhere from this site to youtube and had installed every required mods like FNIS and SkyUI to it's latest version but it still won't install. I also got this error message every time I load the game about sexlabutil.dll can't be found and I should update it to the latest version or it just collided with other mods. I don't know what else I should I do, are my mod too outdated or am I just did something wrong in the installation process? Here's the list of the mods I'm currently running :

FNIS

XP32

SkyUI

RaceMenu

SexLab Framework 1.637

1 hour ago, CheeseManButNoCheese said:

I also got this error message every time I load the game about sexlabutil.dll can't be found and I should update it to the latest version or it just collided with other mods.

Start by install the right version of SexLab Framework for your Skyrim version (check the description on the SexLab download page) and once be running you can think about install sex Mods.

17 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

@Ed86 this error comes from SLSOs overriden file. I want to use SLSO in my mod so I can't take SLSO away from my mod list. Could you fix this?

The problem is on your PC. For i remember the Experience var is on the sslActorAlias.psc file since the BETA 9 and is just a var type Float so is nothing complex or heritage from another file. That means that the only reasons to be missing is if you are blending files of different versions of SexLab.

I recommend you to use some tool to compare the files and you be able of see which lines are missing.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Start by install the right version of SexLab Framework for your Skyrim version (check the description on the SexLab download page) and once be running you can think about install sex Mods.

I did installed the latest SexLab Framework, in this page at least 

The latest version in this site for Skyrim SE is 163.7, if I downloaded from the wrong page can you give me the link for the right one?