SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hey!

Have a very annoying bug i'm trying to fix (v1.63)

The facial expressions of my PC are stuck after I start a sexlab scene until I use showracemenu command.

I should have all the correct .dlls, engine fixes and mfg fix (using skyrim SE). I use NEMESIS and FNIS (all anims work, not sure if relevant).

Strange thing is mfg reset command does not work too, and all expressions stop working after sexlab scene untill i use showracemenu.

Anyone had a simmilar issue and has a fix? Tried googling for a while, have not found a fix.

Update:
Tried running the game without nemesis and it's mods, not the issue.
Disables all facial animation mods too apart from sexlab, still the same.
Updated - it seems the command "mfg reset" stops working when sexlab expressions is applied, probably something even more.

Still can't find a fix to this, hopefully someone will help! 

UPDATE:

Found the solution, maybe, everyting seems to work for now. SALA SMP hairs (or maybe some other SMP hair's too) break animation when equiped on a High Poly Head character for some reason.

Edited by deskchairlamnp
On 12/1/2022 at 6:05 AM, skynie123 said:

It happened to me too, someone told me to try the AE version even tho iam playing on SE, something about greater version than 1.6.xxx are now being named AE but work for SE.

I gave it a try and now it works just fine

I'm running AE currently, but it is still refusing to work properly

14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Usually is because you have something outdated overwriting the SexLab files. But also some incompatibility with Floating Damage is being reported. 

Nope nothing is overwriting it, 

I've attached my load order, maybe you see something out of place that could conflict with it?

MFG reset just stops working when sexlab animation starts.

loadorder.txt

Edited by deskchairlamnp
4 hours ago, billypnats said:

Is there a function or mod that allows rotations of actors? not rotating the whole scene but just actors to better align animations?

You could try using the animation editor within the Sexlab mcm.

My advice is to temporarily turn off automatic stage advancement (also in the mcm.) and then you can use the animation editor to kind of 'frame-by-frame' adjust animations.

If you have an animation running in the game, the animation editor automatically starts on the relevant animation too.

10 hours ago, billypnats said:

Is there a function or mod that allows rotations of actors? not rotating the whole scene but just actors to better align animations?

None. You have to edit it directly on the JSON file and reload it with the "SL Animation Loader"

For better alignment is enough with the Animation Editor page of the SexLab MCM. Edit the JSON is just for cases were the alignment/position of the actors is wrong with the "Event Actors Height" enabled 

Edited by OsmelMC

I'm having an issue where after an animation my character gets stuck. She gets force clipped halfway through the floor. I've gone through my mod list a few times now to get the right versions of AE mods... Super pain in the tush, but its skyrim right? lol! My creature animation are also not working and again after the scene I turn invisible and get force clipped into the floor. I've tried enableplayerscontrol (not sure I'm doing that one right) and toggle clipping but since I can't move it doesn't do anything. Sometimes I can move the camera freely and sometimes I'm stuck with up and down only or sideways. Any ideas are welcome. It's a new save so this is me just testing to get the mods I want to work. 

13 hours ago, AnimeHuntress said:

I'm having an issue where after an animation my character gets stuck.

I have some thoughts of a pretty general/basic nature.

• Did you install the FNIS creature pack? If not, do so. If you did, maybe reinstall it.
  • Rerun FNIS and look for any errors.
  • If you use Vortex, Deploy Mods again. I don't know if there's an equivalent step for MO2.
  • Is your issue with every animation or under certain conditions?
  • Did you install additional animation packs? If so, did you install SL Animation Loader? And remember to register the animations with Sexlab in-game via the MCM?

If rerunning FNIS etc. doesn't work, post your load order behind a spoiler tag. Maybe somebody will see something in your mods that indicate a problem/conflict. It would also be helpful to share the following info: exact game version you are using as well as the skse and sexlab versions. I hope you get it resolved soon :classic_smile:.

I have a very frustrating issue with strapons. I am playing a female character who I have set as male in SL and she uses a strapon to fuck guys. Or shes supposed to! 

The strapon never shows up. The animation plays but it's like she has an invisible strapon.

I have tried flipping what gender she and the male npc are set as. I've enabled it to use strapons. I've downloaded a few strapons and register them, etc.  It just won't show. 

The closest I got was after I found a download for calyps strapon and it sort of showed, ONCE, but just as a bright purple mesh with no texture.

How can I get my female character to wear a strapon that shows? 

Is a strapon supposed to come with SL or do you have to download one yourself? (I have ones downloaded and they don't work but it didn't work with only SL either) 

Edited by impisanio
On 11/30/2022 at 3:49 PM, Robomies said:

So I have a problem. Whenever I start a sexlab animation of anykind (Including kissing) I'm thrown into a loading screen and then find myself ascending to the skies above a giant camp of all things. Not sure if it is because of this mod specifically, but I'm just throwing it in here to see if anyone else has similiar problems.

Any advice to give?

Yea, the game thinks there's a sex-lab animation going on involving your character elsewhere, so it's trying to move you, can't, and the fail-safe dropping you at the game world's coordinate of 0,0,0... which is directly above a giant camp. Go to a safe location with no NPCs, end all sex-lab animations, wait a couple of minutes, save, hard quit (We're making sure there's no lingering scripts.) then load back in, wait a minute with no NPCs to make absolutely sure nothing is running, then save again and you should be good.

so finally decided to upgrade to SSE  and when i went to install sexlab as far as i can tell everything is installed correctly. However when i go into the MCM menu and go to activate the mod it gives a greyed out list of requirements in the sexlab mod but i have them installed. I am trying to activate it on the cart before you reach char creation. does anyone have an idea as to why this issue is happening?

EDIT found the issue i had the wrong version installed i grabbed the SE version but my game was at the AE version. Downloaded the new version and problems fixed

Edited by striker2521

I was curious if any of these versions are stable with Skyrim SE Version: 1,6,353? I was forced to downgrade in order to use Dynamic Animation Replacer (DAR) and so I'm using SKSE 2.1.5, I noticed the only files available are got SE (1,5.9) and the newest version of AE (1.64), would either of these versions be compatible on my version? 

Hey sorry if i am being a pain but was not sure where to ask but does anyone know if there is a way to put my character into the idle in this image?

Spoiler

1169146923_IdleAnimation.jpeg.ed3e05eaf04ae8c7ce53675fd64a3230.jpeg

the reason i ask is i sometimes have an issue where my character stands up out of the idle when she is not meant to so yeah that is why i am trying to find out if there is a way to put her back in it. sorry again if i am being a pain but just thought it was worth asking.

Edited by WolfPack51942
16 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey sorry if i am being a pain but was not sure where to ask but does anyone know if there is a way to put my character into the idle in this image?

the reason i ask is i sometimes have an issue where my character stands up out of the idle when she is not meant to so yeah that is why i am trying to find out if there is a way to put her back in it. sorry again if i am being a pain but just thought it was worth asking.

I think you can use "ZaZ Animation Pack" to set the Idle again.

8 minutes ago, DaughertyUSMC said:

I need sexlab framework for SSE 1.5.97 PLEASE!!!! I am on hold from playing just for this one mod!! So, time is of the essence!

Read the description. This part specifically:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.5.97, aka SE) use SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

For the GOG version of Skyrim (1.6.659) use SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 

SL 163 is right there in the files available for download.

Hello. In SLPGN thread (Pages 5-6) I discussed with the author the problem of reattached severed head back to the body during SexLab animations (game version 1.6.353 SexLab 1.65). After that, I checked if the problem appeared in older SexLab versions (the version available in this thread 1.63 and "1.63 beta 8") with game version 1.5.97. It turned out that there is no problem in beta 8. Is it possible to fix problem in version 1.65?