SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 1/8/2023 at 9:05 AM, spadgas said:

*blush* Don't know if this is faq, but I have skyrim anniversary edition and I /think/ I've set up everything right, but I keep getting situations when with a scene, the 2nd actor disappears after the lining up part and then reappears once things are finished. The annimation appears to work fine with two people at other times.

Nothing to do with the SexLab. The usual reasons are:

1. bad meshes for body, armors or equippable items. Easy to identify because is usually the same actors when are naked or with one specific dress. Don't have to be all the time.

2. Low graphic card resources and too many followers or followers with too high texture quality for your graphic card.

3. The ENB or the Papyrus Tweak NG. In which case a new or previous version should fix it.

Hi, I'm currently trying to uninstall SexLab on my playthrough and I'm following the uninstall procedure on the main page, but I never beeing told that the system clean is complete. After a few seconds of closing the menu, it just starts installing the voices, animations etc. again. 

I can only assume this (spoiler) is the message, mentioned in the uninstall guide, which apears after the reinstallation of the voices and animation, but I still can't load up my savefile, with the mod disabled. I also have no other mods installed which depend on SexLab

Spoiler

image.png.294369b495e1e83a866c55f7a00f8ecd.png

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You problem seems to be on the amount of Mods for Expressions you have.

I stop looking at some point so probably is more but until I see:

You  have many "Conditional Expressions" (probably are patches or Addons) but the problem in this start with the "Conditional Expressions" originally requiring a patch to disable it while the actor is on a SexLab scene. The patch for SexLab comes with the LoversLab version of the Conditional Expressions but for i know none of the Nexus versions or patches include the patch for SexLab. So probably one of those Conditional Expressions on your mod list is overwriting the patch for SexLab.

The Ahegao Mods overwrite the SexLab Expressions so any issue with the SexLab Expressions have to be checked on that Mod discussion thread.

You also have few others Mods for Expressions and is well known that all the Mods for Expressions interfere each other so in most of the cases you need patches at least to stop them from interfere with SexLab.

If the problem is only with the player, is because the Mod responsible for that, work just with the player. 

The latest version of conditional expressions extended seems to have fixed it, I had one that was slightly out of date.

6 hours ago, TheTreeman said:

Hi, I'm currently trying to uninstall SexLab on my playthrough and I'm following the uninstall procedure on the main page, but I never beeing told that the system clean is complete. After a few seconds of closing the menu, it just starts installing the voices, animations etc. again. 

I can only assume this (spoiler) is the message, mentioned in the uninstall guide, which apears after the reinstallation of the voices and animation, but I still can't load up my savefile, with the mod disabled. I also have no other mods installed which depend on SexLab

The Clean System is useful to force a update or restore the default state of the SexLab.

Is useless to uninstall the SexLab. To remove the sexlab you have to remove all the SexLab Mods and then the SexLab Framework. Once loaded the game without SexLab you should save the game and use the ReSaver to clean that saved game.

You can remove the SexLab Framework at the same time that all the SexLab Mods but probably be too much to be able of load the game.

On 1/8/2023 at 9:05 AM, spadgas said:

*blush* Don't know if this is faq, but I have skyrim anniversary edition and I /think/ I've set up everything right, but I keep getting situations when with a scene, the 2nd actor disappears after the lining up part and then reappears once things are finished. The annimation appears to work fine with two people at other times.

I get this problem sometimes. What works for me is switching back and forth between 3rd person and 1st person cameras. I switch once, second actor is visible, and if I decide to switch back the actor remains visible.

10 minutes ago, Spadge1989hammer said:

I've run into an issue and I'm at my wits end on trying to fix it.

I've downloaded this Mod and it seemingly conflicts with this version of Papyrus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=description

Unless I'm not seeing something that should be very obvious, can someone help please?

Let Papyrus Util overwrite SL. Sexlab has it's own old version of PapUtil bundled in (a few other mods do that as well) so the standalone version is the most up to date one and should overwrite every other mod. 

6 minutes ago, Spadge1989hammer said:

I've run into an issue and I'm at my wits end on trying to fix it.

I've downloaded this Mod and it seemingly conflicts with this version of Papyrus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=description

Unless I'm not seeing something that should be very obvious, can someone help please?

SL contains Papyrus Util, this is usually fine because the version included is relatively recent. But a very simple solution is in the pinned comment in Papyrus Util. Just load PU after SL in your mod manager. The real issue would be another mod providing its own PU version, because these tend to be very old (these are mods like campfire or frostfall).

i have the same problem a bunch of other people are having.

i have made sexlab run with a shit ton of mods before so im not a totally newbie.

i followed all instructions, got everything running on a second harddrive, installed skse and fnis as they should be.

ran fnis without any problems. now i get sexlabutil.dll and papyrusutil.dll "reported as incompatible during load"

doesnt help to get papyrus separately and this is a clean fresh install and all the mods are for 1.6.64 which have i checked in game and on the exe.

and yes i did let papyrus overwrite sexlab and mo2 still told me its outdated (i tried a complete clean install and didnt use it in the screenshot)

and this also doesnt change the fact that sexlab is also said to be outdated

its also weird that the game crashes when i deactivate sexlab and racemenu is still on.

i have to remove racemenu to get the game started  edith: got that fixed at least

tried the 163.7 version and its working, but in game it still tells me papyrus is old and not working.

if i use the up to date papyrus mod in higher priority it gives me the "reported as incompatible during load" in the mo

i got papyrus to work, though i dont understand why it works now and the game is running with the 163.7 version even though its 1664

update: for no apparent reason its just working now, i think it might have something to do with installation order but i really couldnt tell. didnt change anything just reinstalled it for the tenth time

mo2.png

skse.png

Edited by minorthing

I hope this is the right spot to ask for help.

SL worked fine for a long time but suddenly I get the "FATAL - Failed to find valid Creature Animations" message. Strangely I can play those animations via the SL Mod Menu without problem. This message only appears when trying to start an animation via Defeat, MatchMaker a.s.o. And it's limited to creature animations as far as I can tell.

As far as I can see every mod is up to date. I tried running FNIS several times, reloaded the animations in SLAL, enabled the Creature Animations in SL, ...

The fact that I can play the animations using the "SL testing method" but outside the MCM the animations are "not found" leaves me absolutely clueless what exactly the problem is. If it were the animations then SL shouldn't be able to play the animations at all, shouldn't it? But since the FATAL-message is not limited to single mods like Defeat it can't be their fault either.

Does anybody have an idea?

23 hours ago, minorthing said:

tried the 163.7 version and its working, but in game it still tells me papyrus is old and not working.

if i use the up to date papyrus mod in higher priority it gives me the "reported as incompatible during load" in the mo

i got papyrus to work, though i dont understand why it works now and the game is running with the 163.7 version even though its 1664

update: for no apparent reason its just working now, i think it might have something to do with installation order but i really couldnt tell. didnt change anything just reinstalled it for the tenth time

The version you show in that screenshot is 165. You also have latest Racemenu. That makes me think you have an executable (skyrimse.exe) of version 1.6.640 and where trying to use 163x versions "because you don't have AE". Check the description again and take note of the versions mentioned.

Consider the real product version of your executable to check which version of a mod to get.

Edited by Just Don't
9 hours ago, Invicting said:

This message only appears when trying to start an animation via Defeat, MatchMaker a.s.o. And it's limited to creature animations as far as I can tell.

Some creatures aren't supported by lack of valid animations. For example the Flame Atronach of "SL Stories" have his own race and the last versions of the Mod should include that race between the races detected by SexLab but also have a different gender that the usual Flame Atronach and the animations are just for one gender of Flame Atronach so you should use the option on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM to change the gender of that Flame Atronach.

Also the Custom creature's of Mods like AHO or Vanguard, aren't included on the SexLab Framework but MNC should include them unless something be wrong with your MNC setup.

This MatshMaker work with all the actors supported by SexLab but you can find many Matchmaker and not all will work with creature's even if are supposedly made for creatures.

Some versions of Defeat also have a list of allowed creatures to prevent scentless scenes like chicken's raping the player, so in that case you have to check if the creature is disabled on the list and enable it to allow it.

been having problems here. Specifically I have been having issues with the sexlabs plugin, constantly saying it is out of date yet I got version 163 which was recommended for special edition. Also my special edition does not have the anniversary edition dlc installed into it, didn't even buy it. So I ask, is there anyway I can fix this as I am literally stumped and got no clue onto what to do. I have reinstalled the mod several times, even went to a beta version.. Downloaded an earlier version of SKSE to see if that worked, it did not.. Is there anything someone can suggest or something? I really wish to play a session with sexlabs and I got no clue what to do.

20230114190622_1.jpg

Edited by jqgj
39 minutes ago, jqgj said:

been having problems here. Specifically I have been having issues with the sexlabs plugin, constantly saying it is out of date yet I got version 163 which was recommended for special edition. Also my special edition does not have the anniversary edition dlc installed into it, didn't even buy it. So I ask, is there anyway I can fix this as I am literally stumped and got no clue onto what to do. I have reinstalled the mod several times, even went to a beta version.. Downloaded an earlier version of SKSE to see if that worked, it did not.. Is there anything someone can suggest or something? I really wish to play a session with sexlabs and I got no clue what to do.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/20230114190622_1.jpg.d41c330f9d1a9da1af430549eb892d8c.jpg

Steam update the Skyrim without your consent even if you don't buy the AE DLC. So probably you have already the Skyrim AE just that without the DLC that is what have to be payed.

Check your Skyrim version number and download the version of SexLab for your Skyrim version number.

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Some creatures aren't supported by lack of valid animations. For example the Flame Atronach of "SL Stories" have his own race and the last versions of the Mod should include that race between the races detected by SexLab but also have a different gender that the usual Flame Atronach and the animations are just for one gender of Flame Atronach so you should use the option on the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM to change the gender of that Flame Atronach.

Also the Custom creature's of Mods like AHO or Vanguard, aren't included on the SexLab Framework but MNC should include them unless something be wrong with your MNC setup.

This MatshMaker work with all the actors supported by SexLab but you can find many Matchmaker and not all will work with creature's even if are supposedly made for creatures.

Some versions of Defeat also have a list of allowed creatures to prevent scentless scenes like chicken's raping the player, so in that case you have to check if the creature is disabled on the list and enable it to allow it.

Thanks very much so far, but ...

Well, I had some other MatchMaker ("Rev. 7") installed, yet this one doesn't seem to solve my problem either.

Sorry for the misunderstanding here, I was imprecise: The problem effects all creature animations not (only) mod-added creatures (I don't use SL with mod-added creatures as I noticed it makes my game highly unstable). A few weeks ago everything worked as intended but now I get the error even when playing an animation that once worked.

To be more precisely this time: I started a new playthrough with an old/tested/working load order. Nevertheless I always test every mod when starting a new playthrough, just to be sure. In this case I tested Defeat by attacking some giants (and losing the fight). Worked. Now after some hours I lost a fight against a Chaurus and the error occured. I first thought it had something to do with this race so I used Hentai creatures to summon a giant. Same error, wether I'm using MatchMaker or try to start a scene vie the "dialog" HentaiCreatures offers.

And like I said: Defeat, MatchMaker a.s.o. give me the error, starting the animation out of the SL MCM works.

And maybe I should also note that Defeat and the other mods work with humanoids, too.

*sigh* Nevermind ... I just found some waaaaaay outdated mod hiding somewhere between the other ones. Don't know how or when I re-activated it accidently. Unchecking this unnecessary stuff fixed it.

Note to myself: Always delete mods you definitely don't need anymore.

Edited by Invicting
On 1/5/2023 at 7:40 AM, VeraDra said:

File path is giving me bad juju, but apart from that, if you copy+pasted the Steam install folder (IE, did not reinstall the game from Steam), then everything gets fucky and you have to go and maually mess with the registry to get external applications to work properly.

So are you telling me I should re install my Skyrim somewhere else?

3 hours ago, aturchomicz said:

So are you telling me I should re install my Skyrim somewhere else?

Not necesarily, but generally when yen signs are used for directories, you have a japanese locale installed and in use on an english copy of Windows. It might cause issues for some applications that do not like that.

Apart from that, it should work. If you use Mod Organizer 2, make sure to launch FNIS and SKSE through it.

I'm having an issue where on a clean install, with ONLY Sexlab and it's requirements, animations take around 10-15 seconds to start. I tried Sexlab P+ and animations play within 1 to 2 seconds but the incorrect animations play, such as playing male animations for females. So I was wondering what I could do to lower the animation start time, if anything. Or is sexlab just borked atm.

SexlabSEv163
SkyrimSE 1.5.97

1 hour ago, trollmaster55 said:

I really like the auto refresh expressions option but they seem to break during oral animations. My character will not maintain an open mouth during those scenes. Is there a fix for this? Or do I have to choose between the 2?

Depends... 

I recently noticed at least on SE the vanilla function to set the Mood on the expression don't work for the "Dialogue Anger" and cause a error on the logs that break the expression between other things.

I made a fix on the SLU+ to use the MFG function instead of the vanilla function and change the default values of the expression to use the "Mood Anger" instead of the "Dialogue Anger" in case don't be using the MFG

You can try the last version of SLU+ or change the "Dialogue Anger" for a "Mood Anger" in all the stages of all the expressions for both genders.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:03 AM, Seeker999 said:

I get this problem sometimes. What works for me is switching back and forth between 3rd person and 1st person cameras. I switch once, second actor is visible, and if I decide to switch back the actor remains visible.

Thank you so much! This works perfectly for me.

I guess question is still 'why does it do this in the first place' - it's certainly not ENB (don't have it) or graphics card (is a recent gaming pc)

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Depends... 

I recently noticed at least on SE the vanilla function to set the Mood on the expression don't work for the "Dialogue Anger" and cause a error on the logs that break the expression between other things.

I made a fix on the SLU+ to use the MFG function instead of the vanilla function and change the default values of the expression to use the "Mood Anger" instead of the "Dialogue Anger" in case don't be using the MFG

You can try the last version of SLU+ or change the "Dialogue Anger" for a "Mood Anger" in all the stages of all the expressions for both genders.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is SLU+?