SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, Ashal said:

Need someone to test patch for GOG version of skyrim before I can release it, as I don't have it to test myself.

SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z 68.87 MB · 6 downloads  

Requires the GOG build of SKSE, Skyrim 1.6.659, and latest version of Address Library.

Let me know if there are any issues related to using it with GOG specifically. Once people confirm it's working I'll make a proper release for it.

Tested it briefly with Matchmaker, Butt Slap, Sexist Guards, Apropos, OSL Aroused, and SlaveTats.  Aside from Racemenu's overlays still not working, everything else seems to be working as expected.  Nice!  This opens the doors for a ton of new mods to test.

I have installed a strapon (the one listed at the end of this thread) and would now like to test/see it in action. What would be a possible way to test?

So far I can't remember having ever seen a strapon in all the various sex scenes I have encountered so far (a lot...). The default Sexlab Calyps strapon has always been enabled. I have installed various animation packs. "Use strapon" is enabled in the MCM. Are there any other options I should be aware of which could prevent animations with strapon from triggering?

11 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

I have installed various animation packs. "Use strapon" is enabled in the MCM. Are there any other options I should be aware of which could prevent animations with strapon from triggering?

There's an option to allow females to assume the male role in FF scenes. I can't conveniently get in-game ATM to tell you

• whether it's in SexLab or SLEN
  • the exact name of the option
  • which tab of the (SL or SLEN) MCM it's on

...but despite my own personal shortcomings :classic_wacko: , I'm betting that now that you know it exists, you can find (and tick) it without any trouble.

greetings, I have two technical questions about the sexlab version for AE :
1 - the current version of skse for AE is 2.2.3, the current version of sexlab says it requires and has compatibility with 2.2.2, so it requires the sexlab  update to skse 2.2.3 or does this version of sexlab work normally with skse 2.2.3 ?

2 - this question is similar to the first one because it would be about papyrius util, if it is still included in sexlab or should it be downloaded separately ? because if it is necessary to install it separately the current version of papyrius util AE requires 2.2.2 and the one that was released for gog edition of papyrius util says it is 2.2.3 but for skyrim 1.6.659 ( gog ).

I'm asking a lot about compatibility because there are mods that will have to be updated again like faster hdt-smp, it came out to 2.2.2 and the mod author said he was already aware of the current version of skse 2.2.3 and will probably release one update for that version.

10 hours ago, MidNightQuiet said:

greetings, I have two technical questions about the sexlab version for AE :
1 - the current version of skse for AE is 2.2.3, the current version of sexlab says it requires and has compatibility with 2.2.2, so it requires the sexlab  update to skse 2.2.3 or does this version of sexlab work normally with skse 2.2.3 ?

2 - this question is similar to the first one because it would be about papyrius util, if it is still included in sexlab or should it be downloaded separately ? because if it is necessary to install it separately the current version of papyrius util AE requires 2.2.2 and the one that was released for gog edition of papyrius util says it is 2.2.3 but for skyrim 1.6.659 ( gog ).

I'm asking a lot about compatibility because there are mods that will have to be updated again like faster hdt-smp, it came out to 2.2.2 and the mod author said he was already aware of the current version of skse 2.2.3 and will probably release one update for that version.

compatiblity is almost always near identical if the 3rd number of SKSE changes. The second generally means something big changed, assume all previous SKSE mods will not work. First number changes, likely an entirely different edition of the game that is fundamentally incompatible (i.e, LE to SE).

I've had issues using the bundled version of PapyrusUtil over the one on Nexusmods.

the 3rd number of SKSE changing usually doesn't mean anything UNLESS your mod relies on some behaviour that changed (eg, you made a mod assuming something would always give a number 1 higher than expected, and that gets fixed, thus your number is now 1 less than expected).

On 11/8/2022 at 9:40 AM, Vyxenne said:

There's an option to allow females to assume the male role in FF scenes. I can't conveniently get in-game ATM to tell you

• whether it's in SexLab or SLEN
  • the exact name of the option
  • which tab of the (SL or SLEN) MCM it's on

...but despite my own personal shortcomings :classic_wacko: , I'm betting that now that you know it exists, you can find (and tick) it without any trouble.

I have set the options as seen in the screenshots in the spoiler section (I also use Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus).

Are those settings ok regarding strapon use? I am not sure about the "Filter Gay/Lesbian Animations" setting.

If the settings are ok: is there any way how I can manually start a SexLab animation which is supposed to use a strapon?

Spoiler

image.png.d378d065a42db2567cc3df08f5df6fca.png

Edited by Gudulba
19 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I have set the options as seen in the screenshots in the spoiler section (I also use Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus).

Are those settings ok regarding strapon use? I am not sure about the "Filter Gay/Lesbian Animations" setting.

If the settings are ok: is there any way how I can manually start a SexLab animation which is supposed to use a strapon?

Hide contents

image.png.d378d065a42db2567cc3df08f5df6fca.png

I'm using a mod called genderbender with the bound cocks mod when I got it to work the first time it worked pretty well

Hello,

first thank you for the amazing mods and support :)

I am having a lot of difficulty getting this started

I am playing SSE patch 1.6.353 with SKSE 2.1.5. Also the correct Address Libary and Papyrus versions for 1.6.353.

I installed SexLab Framework v163, ran FNIS (no errors, everything fine).

Whenever I start up Skyrim, I get a message saying "Outdated or missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected"

I am a bit lost. Am I getting this error because I am using 1.6.353 / SKSE 2.1.5 when the mod is for 1.5.97? 

I would appreciate any help!!! Goal is to have Defeat Baka Edition working :)

Thanks!!!!

I'm started to get a weird issue with diary and don't know what causes it. Maybe someone has an idea how to pinpoint what causes it.

For me, no mater what type of animation plays, player receives +1 to all - oral, vaginal, anal. Even if it is single actor masturbation or foreplay. 

I've tried to look if there are any mods that overwrite sslActorStats.psc, since I'm guessing that this is the script responsible for calculation. But no luck, no mod with loose files has this script.

I'm not sure how else could I find the culprit :( .

On 11/11/2022 at 7:05 AM, howdoesthiswork said:

I am playing SSE patch 1.6.353 with SKSE 2.1.5. Also the correct Address Libary and Papyrus versions for 1.6.353.

22 hours ago, teutonic369 said:

can someone shaer SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c version ?. i cant find it in the download section 

1 hour ago, i hate lifebro said:

is there a way to get the 1.6.353.0 version of the mod? or am I just blind, and not seeing an archive button.

Install the current v1.65 and patch it with this.

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z