SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

If you have the right version of SexLab Framework for your Skyrim and you see a message from "PapyrusUtil" is because the PapyrusUtil on the SexLab is being overwrite by the PapyrusUtil of another Mod. 

The PapyrusUtil also comes included on few others Mods and the possible solutions are place the SexLab folder lower on the Mod list or install the last version of PapyrusUtil available for your Skyrim and place it at the bottom of the Mod list to make sure that nothing overwrite it.

It also come back with the Sexlabsutil is outdated as well, and I tried just dropping both the PapyrusUtil and SexLabutil directly into the plugin folder, is there something I am missing?

1 hour ago, Drogon117 said:

It also come back with the Sexlabsutil is outdated as well, and I tried just dropping both the PapyrusUtil and SexLabutil directly into the plugin folder, is there something I am missing?

Yes, the Skyrim version. The SexLab on the download are for two different Skyrim versions make sure of download the right one for your Skyrim and SKSE combination or ask for one for your Skyrim version.

1 minute ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes, the Skyrim version. The SexLab on the download are for two different Skyrim versions make sure of download the right one for your Skyrim and SKSE combination or ask for one for your Skyrim version.

I am using SexLabFramework 1.65.7 AE with Skyrim 1.6.640.0.8 (Steam Version) the mod pops up the MCM menu and reports the two missing plugins so it appears to be installed correctly and only reports missing/outdated Sexlabsutil and PapyrusUtil.

Hi!

Can any kind soul give me a hand?

I'm currently using the SkySight Skins for male body. The doesn't include nude meshes and I happy with that because I don't wanna see cocks anywhere except in sex scenes (so no SoS). So I toggled the "Use Male Nude Body Suit" in the MCM menu, because I believed SexLabFramework had one included for just that purpose, because when the animation player my character body was invisible...

So, do I need to get this nude body suit somewhere? Or it needs to be specific for the Skysight mod?

I really appreciate any light onto this!

10 hours ago, Nevershouldofcomehere said:

Hi!

Can any kind soul give me a hand?

I'm currently using the SkySight Skins for male body. The doesn't include nude meshes and I happy with that because I don't wanna see cocks anywhere except in sex scenes (so no SoS). So I toggled the "Use Male Nude Body Suit" in the MCM menu, because I believed SexLabFramework had one included for just that purpose, because when the animation player my character body was invisible...

So, do I need to get this nude body suit somewhere? Or it needs to be specific for the Skysight mod?

I really appreciate any light onto this!

The nude body have to be Build with a nude version of your body or the HIMBO Body. I don't remember the details because I use it just a few times and was years ago. By then was too buggy and now seems to be better but I can't be sure.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The nude body have to be Build with a nude version of your body or the HIMBO Body. I don't remember the details because I use it just a few times and was years ago. By then was too buggy and now seems to be better but I can't be sure.

Thank you for your reply!

I'm not sure SkySights has a nude model, but even it had probably it would be applied to all male actors. Anyway, I'd be willing to use SoS IF there was a patch to revert those ridiculous thongs SoS introduces to the old Vanilla diapers. I've been trying to do that myself vie sseedit but I'm afraid I lack the necessary expertise.

2 hours ago, Nevershouldofcomehere said:

Thank you for your reply!

I'm not sure SkySights has a nude model, but even it had probably it would be applied to all male actors. Anyway, I'd be willing to use SoS IF there was a patch to revert those ridiculous thongs SoS introduces to the old Vanilla diapers. I've been trying to do that myself vie sseedit but I'm afraid I lack the necessary expertise.

Not really. The SexLab Naked Body is like any Armor and have it's own address for the body meshes. You have to build the naked body while you have the "Ctrl" key pressed on the BodySlide to build it on the "BodySlide" folder instead of the characters folder where usually goes, or if the naked body come pre-build just extract it on another location because is supposed to go in it's own address:

The naked meshes go on "Data\meshes\SexLab\"

And the names of the files should be:

"MaleNudeSuit_0.nif"

"MaleNudeSuit_1.nif"

"FemaleNudeSuit_0.nif"

"FemaleNudeSuit_1.nif"

Edited by OsmelMC
On 11/29/2022 at 1:13 AM, OsmelMC said:

Not really. The SexLab Naked Body is like any Armor and have it's own address for the body meshes. You have to build the naked body while you have the "Ctrl" key pressed on the BodySlide to build it on the "BodySlide" folder instead of the characters folder where usually goes, or if the naked body come pre-build just extract it on another location because is supposed to go in it's own address:

The naked meshes go on "Data\meshes\SexLab\"

And the names of the files should be:

"MaleNudeSuit_0.nif"

"MaleNudeSuit_1.nif"

"FemaleNudeSuit_0.nif"

"FemaleNudeSuit_1.nif"

Ahhh now it's clear! Thank you so much for that clarifying that!! :D

I'm feeling very silly at the moment. I got the anniversary edition of skyrim and have been trying to install sexlab (it says its v1.65 in the mod configuration menu). However, it has a blue ? by the framework idles (even though I've run FNIS - i'm using MO2) and it lists sexlab and comes up with no warnings. I'm not sure what the ? means as all it says is README, clicking that does nothing and reading the readme in the installed mod doesn't actually explain it.

However, when I click the 'install' button it goes to 'working' and stays there. and stays there. I've not timed it yet but it's definitely gone on for longer than 'several minutes'

So I have a problem. Whenever I start a sexlab animation of anykind (Including kissing) I'm thrown into a loading screen and then find myself ascending to the skies above a giant camp of all things. Not sure if it is because of this mod specifically, but I'm just throwing it in here to see if anyone else has similiar problems.

Any advice to give?

2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Is it possible to get the 1.65 features for SE 1.5.97?

Also my game stutters to almost 0 fps when SL is initializing the animations, what could be the cause of the lag?

Yes and not. On the SE version the Time function isn't NATIVE while on the AE comes NATIVE. Also the minimum requirements are different.

All this means that you can't just copy and paste files, because some scripts files have to be modified.

My SLU+ give you the features of the last version of SexLab on any Skyrim version. 

12 hours ago, spadgas said:

I'm feeling very silly at the moment. I got the anniversary edition of skyrim and have been trying to install sexlab (it says its v1.65 in the mod configuration menu). However, it has a blue ? by the framework idles (even though I've run FNIS - i'm using MO2) and it lists sexlab and comes up with no warnings. I'm not sure what the ? means as all it says is README, clicking that does nothing and reading the readme in the installed mod doesn't actually explain it.

However, when I click the 'install' button it goes to 'working' and stays there. and stays there. I've not timed it yet but it's definitely gone on for longer than 'several minutes'

the "?" means the mod has not determined if that component is or is not installed.

Generally, going third person, waiting a second, then checking the menu again will make it say "OK"

i cant figure any of this out... im trying to install this but i dont even know if i installed the right one to start with. Plus im stuck on step 2 of the installation guide, in the mod manager thing i got just to try to get this to work there is NO "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" tool. I dont know if im doing anything right and this is stupidly difficult

10 hours ago, VeraDra said:

the "?" means the mod has not determined if that component is or is not installed.

Generally, going third person, waiting a second, then checking the menu again will make it say "OK"

Oh *blush* that's what 'exit all the menus' means. *runs and hides*

17 hours ago, name31415nine said:

I am having an error where its states I am not running the proper skse files, but it states that I am running it, and it won't function. I am running it in administrator mode.

20221130121557_1.jpg

20221130121536_1.jpg

It happened to me too, someone told me to try the AE version even tho iam playing on SE, something about greater version than 1.6.xxx are now being named AE but work for SE.

I gave it a try and now it works just fine

18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes and not. On the SE version the Time function isn't NATIVE while on the AE comes NATIVE. Also the minimum requirements are different.

All this means that you can't just copy and paste files, because some scripts files have to be modified.

My SLU+ give you the features of the last version of SexLab on any Skyrim version. 

I see thanks! And about my second question is there a limit to animations? Could be having alot of animations be causing the stutters?