SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, 0w06969 said:

any guesses what the issue is? 

Nothing like this in LE i cant seem to figure out the problem, im running the AE buildimage.thumb.png.ad18dfe821aefc945d3fa1a103fa5e6c.png

read

The version of PapyrusUtil and SexLab you have installed do not support the version of the game you are trying to launch.

Going based on mod versions, you likely have 1.6.353 or 1.6.629 but are trying to use mods for 1.6.640. This will not work.

8 hours ago, VeraDra said:

read

The version of PapyrusUtil and SexLab you have installed do not support the version of the game you are trying to launch.

Going based on mod versions, you likely have 1.6.353 or 1.6.629 but are trying to use mods for 1.6.640. This will not work.

image.thumb.png.51e8d8b461719f702dff1e8d04cf974d.pngdid have a look and in game it says latest so no idea why, i made sure to download latest mods for the this build i was running, unless i need to reverify or something?

Edited by 0w06969
2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

@Ashal

you may want to think about adding this to the Requirements list:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?

many people are reporting retardedly massive speed improvements with it.

Yup, its pretty big speed boost for all big/long papyrus scripts.

Registering all SLAL anims(900+) was so fast I tought it didn't worked. Starting SL scene is almost fast enough to not need fade to black.

Mod didn't worked on 1.5.97. CTD on loading a save. 1.6 works good. So far.

just started getting a weird bug I've never experienced before.  The chaurus is scaling completely wrong in all animations.  Only creature that seems affected.  Any idea what the culprit could be?

EDIT:  Its SD+, moving MNC/Baka ABC above it in the plugin priority fixed it

Edited by no_way
On 11/13/2022 at 8:21 AM, OsmelMC said:

Install the current v1.65 and patch it with this.

Convert SexLab v1.65 from Skyrim v1.6.640 to v.1.6.353.7z 505.82 kB · 379 downloads

Installed the patch you provided, but I'm still getting the "Outdated or missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected" error message popup. Sexlab still seems to install normally even though it says that I'm missing the requirements for it.

Edited by ThickFutaMilk
1 hour ago, ThickFutaMilk said:

Installed the patch you provided, but I'm still getting the "Outdated or missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected" error message popup. Sexlab still seems to install normally even though it says that I'm missing the requirements for it.

The patch just replace the DLL files. Work only if you are using the Skyrim v1.6.353, don't work with any other version. Make sure that you are still using the  Skyrim v1.6.353

Edited by OsmelMC
On 11/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, 0w06969 said:

image.thumb.png.51e8d8b461719f702dff1e8d04cf974d.pngdid have a look and in game it says latest so no idea why, i made sure to download latest mods for the this build i was running, unless i need to reverify or something?

Anyone got any ideas for me?
would be appreciated 

On 11/14/2022 at 11:38 AM, MadMansGun said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/77779?

many people are reporting retardedly massive speed improvements with it.

On 11/14/2022 at 1:49 PM, Fotogen said:

Mod didn't worked on 1.5.97. CTD on loading a save.

Same here- Papyrus Tweaks NG delivers instant CTD loading any save with SSE 1.5.97. :classic_sad:

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she failed to tick both quotes
5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Tweaks NG

Works well for me 1.5.97, skse 2020, experimental enabled.

However, I got a massive frame drop skuldafn (60 to 30)

Other thing I noted, quest catch the dragon ran fast, response of jarl when going to set the dragon free popped up right away.

However, the mage drawing blood never showed up.

Repeating the quest with ng disabled, jarl response took much longer, but mage showed up.

This, at lest points to, some quest need to run over several frames to trigger others.

This global speed up might not agree with some timings.

Edited by Tlam99
2 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Works well for me 1.5.97, skse 2020, experimental enabled.

I got CTD with Skyrim 1.5.97, but I don't remember if I had SKSE 2.0.20. Maybe that was the reason for CTD.

As Im not on Skyrim 1.6.640, and things work, I will not bother to downgrade.

2 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

Other thing I noted, quest catch the dragon ran fast, response of jarl when going to set the dragon free popped up right away.

However, the mage drawing blood never showed up.

Repeating the quest with ng disabled, jarl response took much longer, but mage showed up.

This, at lest points to, some quest need to run over several frames to trigger others.

Not just one vannila quest is "sloppy". Needs more calls to Actor.EvaluatePackage() (to force them to actualy move) and "wait" action in scene, so all actors involved have enough time to move to correct positions.

"Papyrus Tweak NG" is a good mood but still need more work. The author seems to be unlinked all the Skyrim functions from the frames and is linking again those functions that really required be linked to the frames. That will take time and I think eventually will be a very good tool.

However the functions come linked to the frames precisely to prioritize the frame rate over the scripts and unlink those functions from the frames means a drastic drop off the frame rate if you are using heavy Mods and more if have the wrong configuration on the skyrim.ini.

12 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

linked to the frames precisely

All tweaks should appear in the ini and allowed disable/enable. Seems there are a lot of tweaks hidden internally, like tasklets, game.getplayer() and maybe others I don't know of.

So it's difficult to trace the culprit it makes sometimes.

My ini is made with bethini to 59 frames. If there are scripts which finish within this frame but should trigger something on next frame, this might be lost.

I will test, but not make a save what I am going to use in game advancing. Just too dangerous in messing up e.g. quest.

5 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

All tweaks should appear in the ini and allowed disable/enable. Seems there are a lot of tweaks hidden internally, like tasklets, game.getplayer() and maybe others I don't know of.

So it's difficult to trace the culprit it makes sometimes.

My ini is made with bethini to 59 frames. If there are scripts which finish within this frame but should trigger something on next frame, this might be lost.

I will test, but not make a save what I am going to use in game advancing. Just too dangerous in messing up e.g. quest.

Decided what should remain linked to the frames is a work for the author. Allow you select what you want to keep linked, have more points against than in favor. The tweak is a WIP so better be patient and help with enough feedback on the Mod page.

Still i don't recommend the tweak for the common users but I will keep one eye on it because is very promising.

Edited by OsmelMC

can someone please help?
my skyrim is version 1,6,342.0.8 and I rather not update because of how many mods I have and the update is quite recent really
but and most mods work perfect even the new versions however. 
sexlab does not install. It doesnt matter what I do I have all pre requirements and they all work perfectly but when I click on sexlab install its like NOTHING happens please help.
is it because of update? cause latest SKSE works for me just fine.
if not please help me

2 hours ago, LastaAisling said:

latest SKSE works for me

Just as info, with all the versions of 64-bit Skyrim and SKSE and SexLab and SL-dependents (SLEN, SLAL, TDFPP, etc.) flying around hither and yon, the term "latest" has lost any significance or value. We would all be better off if we would cite actual exe/dll version numbers (e.g. 1.5.97, 1.6.640, 2.0.5, 1.64c, etc.) because one wo/man's "latest" is almost sure to be another wo/man's "that is SO last week" version. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, LastaAisling said:

can someone please help?
my skyrim is version 1,6,342.0.8 and I rather not update because of how many mods I have and the update is quite recent really
but and most mods work perfect even the new versions however. 
sexlab does not install. It doesnt matter what I do I have all pre requirements and they all work perfectly but when I click on sexlab install its like NOTHING happens please help.
is it because of update? cause latest SKSE works for me just fine.
if not please help me

1.6.342 is in a weird spot where virtually no mods support it with new versions/bug fixes.
Update to 1.6.353 at the very least.

Ideally go all the way to 1.6.640, but YMMV if that's a good idea.