SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Many of the main Mod not longer release for versions of Skyrim lesser than 1.6.640 so even I'm thinking on update my Skyrim. 

By the way I'm still on SSE.

1.6.640 is very much the way to go unless you're already deep into modding and don't want to find which one of your mods relies on another that hasn't updated (everything that relies on DAR at the moment for me, the other 3 .dll mods I have that need an update are honestly pretty optional or have alternatives).

1.6.353 is at least fine if you're already deep into modding, 1.6.342 just isn't - version was only out for less than a month, and .353 fixed a fairly nasty crashing bug (that could be mitigated with an external patch, but oh well). At least .353 was the latest for ~8 months, until 1.6.629 dropped, followed by 1.6.640.

On 11/19/2022 at 4:25 AM, VeraDra said:

1.6.342 is in a weird spot where virtually no mods support it with new versions/bug fixes.
Update to 1.6.353 at the very least.

Ideally go all the way to 1.6.640, but YMMV if that's a good idea.

yeah already did and had to redo like 200 mods which sucks since  my net runs at 700kb/s

I'm using

Skyrim SE downgraded with official patch

BHUNP

XPMSE

Sexlab v1.63

When I enable "Even actors height" I'm getting a weird body glitch on my character after a sex scene and in all scenes after that. A screenshot won't say much in this case. It looks like the body is gone, with enlarged vagina parts flying around all over the place. I didn't even enable SMP. Any idea what can cause this?

Edited by RoninDog
1 hour ago, RoninDog said:

I'm using

Skyrim SE downgraded with official patch

BHUNP

XPMSE

Sexlab v1.63

When I enable "Even actors height" I'm getting a weird body glitch on my character after a sex scene and in all scenes after that. A screenshot won't say much in this case. It looks like the body is gone, with enlarged vagina parts flying around all over the place. I didn't even enable SMP. Any idea what can cause this?

Physics...

Usually on SE "HDT-SMP" and "CBPC" are installed together. You should keep both updated and configured for your usual frame rate. Even if you don't see those Mods on your Mod list, they can come as part of the Body Mods.

Those are the recommended:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

Edited by OsmelMC
9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Physics...

Usually on SE "HDT-SMP" and "CBPC" are installed together. You should keep both updated and configured for your usual frame rate. Even if you don't see those Mods on your Mod list, they can come as part of the Body Mods.

Those are the recommended:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

I have those installed too. Just forgot to mention them. I should also mention that I got the same bug with Sexlab Furniture Framework. It seems to me the physics get scrambled by the setscale feature, or something that sets the position of the player at the start of an animation, more than random changes in framerate, because it's not random at all.

Several animations bundled with SexLab have been borked since the time of LE. There's the rough behind animation where, on stage 2, the male actor descends halfway into the ground. There's also a certain animation starting with "$ZAP" (maybe part of Zaz instead? not sure) that doesn't work at all, so both actors are just standing still for the duration of the animation. I've seen both since 5 years ago in LE and I'm kinda surprised they either haven't been omitted from SexLab or fixed. I'm only able to disable these animations when they play, once during each play-through. Has someone uploaded a fix here?

11 hours ago, Gyra said:

Several animations bundled with SexLab have been borked since the time of LE. There's the rough behind animation where, on stage 2, the male actor descends halfway into the ground. There's also a certain animation starting with "$ZAP" (maybe part of Zaz instead? not sure) that doesn't work at all, so both actors are just standing still for the duration of the animation. I've seen both since 5 years ago in LE and I'm kinda surprised they either haven't been omitted from SexLab or fixed. I'm only able to disable these animations when they play, once during each play-through. Has someone uploaded a fix here?

The ZaZ animations come with the "ZaZ Animation Pack" (Zap) and depends of your version of Zap but I think they are all fine. If you have animations that do nothing, probably is because the animation is being removed from it's original pack or the name of it's files have changed. Rebuild the animation registry should fix it unless you be using one fix for the animations from a author different from the original author. 

Many of the old animation author's aren't working anymore so if you have problems with old animations probably never be solved.

SexLab allow you make a black list with the animations disabled, that way the animation won't be registered the next time you reload the animation registry.

On 11/11/2022 at 5:35 PM, howdoesthiswork said:

Hello,

first thank you for the amazing mods and support :)

I am having a lot of difficulty getting this started

I am playing SSE patch 1.6.353 with SKSE 2.1.5. Also the correct Address Libary and Papyrus versions for 1.6.353.

I installed SexLab Framework v163, ran FNIS (no errors, everything fine).

Whenever I start up Skyrim, I get a message saying "Outdated or missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected"

I am a bit lost. Am I getting this error because I am using 1.6.353 / SKSE 2.1.5 when the mod is for 1.5.97? 

I would appreciate any help!!! Goal is to have Defeat Baka Edition working :)

Thanks!!!!

For version 1.6.353 -.>

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab/releases/tag/1.64c

Edited by sucker98sucker
4 hours ago, aturchomicz said:

I just installed SexLab for the first time and as far as I understand it just doesnt work now because of the update? Running Version 1.6.640

In other words how do I downgrade?

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

8th line of text on the mod page.

1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.640, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

8th line of text on the mod page.

I have that version and yet it still says the papyrus and Util are outdated, the SKESE is up to date and the Address library, so something is very much wrong and nobody has given any answer but to just revert.

5 minutes ago, Drogon117 said:

I have that version and yet it still says the papyrus and Util are outdated, the SKESE is up to date and the Address library, so something is very much wrong and nobody has given any answer but to just revert.

If you have the right version of SexLab Framework for your Skyrim and you see a message from "PapyrusUtil" is because the PapyrusUtil on the SexLab is being overwrite by the PapyrusUtil of another Mod. 

The PapyrusUtil also comes included on few others Mods and the possible solutions are place the SexLab folder lower on the Mod list or install the last version of PapyrusUtil available for your Skyrim and place it at the bottom of the Mod list to make sure that nothing overwrite it.