SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

13 hours ago, Excentrum12 said:

Can my character have sex with anyone by targeting them with "N" cause i can't figure out how to start it....

Yes, you can use the "N" key to select and actor and use the SexLab MCM to start a scene with the animation selected on the "Animation Editor" page of the SexLab MCM. But that's just to tests the animation and on the most recent versions of SexLab allow you test animations with 1, 2 or 5 actors because SexLab will search for the rest of the actors on the room.

I almost never use that option but is very useful when you want to test or adjust the alignment of one specific animation.

Been scratching my head with an issue for a couple hour now, so i figured i'd ask for help here.  Something is bugged with my scaling, long time user of sexlab here and this is the first time i've experience this, seems like the clear high heels option in my sexlab mcm stopped working.  I was ruffly 20+ hours into my playthrough, everything was working fine, then all of a sudden i initiate a scene and notice my pc was taller than the npc and everything was misaligned, checked my mcm, scaling was checked, clear high heels was checked, start another scene and once again the scaling applies a correction that makes me taller, exactly like when wearing heels.  I've reverted back to previous save when i didn't have the issue, just to find out i had the same problem there as well. Tried to check/uncheck the boxes, initiate scenes naked, re-installed highheels, rerun FNISS, etc... nothing worked, i'm a little puzzled on why it happened, i haven't touch my load order or settings since i started this playthrough, only thing i can think of is maybe mujoint fix acting up, but it was working well so far. any help would be appreciated

6 hours ago, erynyes said:

Been scratching my head with an issue for a couple hour now, so i figured i'd ask for help here.  Something is bugged with my scaling, long time user of sexlab here and this is the first time i've experience this, seems like the clear high heels option in my sexlab mcm stopped working.  I was ruffly 20+ hours into my playthrough, everything was working fine, then all of a sudden i initiate a scene and notice my pc was taller than the npc and everything was misaligned, checked my mcm, scaling was checked, clear high heels was checked, start another scene and once again the scaling applies a correction that makes me taller, exactly like when wearing heels.  I've reverted back to previous save when i didn't have the issue, just to find out i had the same problem there as well. Tried to check/uncheck the boxes, initiate scenes naked, re-installed highheels, rerun FNISS, etc... nothing worked, i'm a little puzzled on why it happened, i haven't touch my load order or settings since i started this playthrough, only thing i can think of is maybe mujoint fix acting up, but it was working well so far. any help would be appreciated

You have something overwriting the SexLab scripts files. 

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have something overwriting the SexLab scripts files. 

i just can't seem to find the culprit, tried cleaning the system, cache,registries, strip override, etc.  any way to undo this overwrite and revert back to my default SL script file?  I just tested on another similar game profile i use (MO2 user) and everything is fine in that one, so this is specific to this profile save game, thx for the reply

Edited by erynyes
3 hours ago, erynyes said:

i just can't seem to find the culprit, tried cleaning the system, cache,registries, strip override, etc.  any way to undo this overwrite and revert back to my default SL script file?  I just tested on another similar game profile i use (MO2 user) and everything is fine in that one, so this is specific to this profile save game, thx for the reply

Is matter of files, not of settings.

MO2 show you the files in conflict between Mods. Check which Mods are overwriting the SexLab files and let me know.

Those Mods should be specific for your version of SexLab otherwise you end with problems like that. Also make sure of read the author instructions when more than one mod are overwriting the same file because unless the author said the opposite, those Mods are incompatible between them.

22 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I am modding and I am still puzzled about SL sexuality. Is there any possible way to actually use the sexuality value in dialogue conditions? If not it would be really awesome if faction was added to query the value.

Is possible, but I don't know if is easy.

This is what I know:

The sexually is stored on the actor Stats of the SexLab and can be accessed throw functions. But for i know you can't check those functions directly from the dialogue condition's.

The dialogues are started by Quest's and those Quest can have Aliases for the actors and scripts with properties that can be checked by the dialogue condition's.

So in theory you can make a chain of dialogues linked with the quest.

At the beginning of the first dialogue set the aliases of the subject and the target, plus call the function to get the sexuality of the actors and store it on the properties of the quest.

So In the second dialogue you will be able to use conditions to check the sexuality properties previously stored on the quest.

You can use more dialogues but not less.

33 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Is matter of files, not of settings.

MO2 show you the files in conflict between Mods. Check which Mods are overwriting the SexLab files and let me know.

Those Mods should be specific for your version of SexLab otherwise you end with problems like that. Also make sure of read the author instructions when more than one mod are overwriting the same file because unless the author said the opposite, those Mods are incompatible between them.

conflicting files for SL, winning file conflicts PapyrusUtil x13, losing file conflicts : Sexlab blowjob sfx replacer x7

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Is possible, but I don't know if is easy.

This is what I know:

The sexually is stored on the actor Stats of the SexLab and can be accessed throw functions. But for i know you can't check those functions directly from the dialogue condition's.

The dialogues are started by Quest's and those Quest can have Aliases for the actors and scripts with properties that can be checked by the dialogue condition's.

So in theory you can make a chain of dialogues linked with the quest.

At the beginning of the first dialogue set the aliases of the subject and the target, plus call the function to get the sexuality of the actors and store it on the properties of the quest.

So In the second dialogue you will be able to use conditions to check the sexuality properties previously stored on the quest.

You can use more dialogues but not less.

I understand that you can do tricks with aliases but I do not see any wise way to do this. Especially when some of the comments are misc hello/actorcollide types. SL really needs way to get some of the stats thought creation kit supported way like faction or if possible provide function for the condition clauses or keywords HETERO/BI/GAY.

Many mods have actually ended up implementing this their own like SLSF.. and many dialogue mods. Because SL way doing it is basically unusable.

2 minutes ago, erynyes said:

ave it another try, didn't

Ok

Are you a vampire or werewolf by the chance ?

Transformation resets everything.

HH correct , if it's still the same as 163, checks trough all spells you have.

meanwhile scene start, maybe kneefix plays in, don't know and now HH correction finished

and uses wrong values. 

Start troubleshoot by deactivate HH correction.

Then deactivate kneefix, it's a dll, no problem.

Always transform, if possible. Initate a scene when transformed.

This is a concept I would use to narrow down.

No harm to save and loadorder.

58 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

Ok

Are you a vampire or werewolf by the chance ?

Start troubleshoot by deactivate HH correction.

Then deactivate kneefix, it's a dll, no problem.

not a vamp or ww, and already tried to deactivate HH and knee fix.  What i find strange is that it's a profile specific bug, tried on a new game with different race pc and now getting it as well, switch to a different MO2 profile ( wich is almost exactly the same, minus aroused creature) and everything is alright.  Also the fact that i manage to play and have normal scenes for like 20+ hours and then all of a sudden scaling went fubar is telling something i did in game fucked it up, but i have no idea what was the trigger

4 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

How do you switch the overwrite for the profiles. There is always something in overwrite.

You could check the files under skse in overwrite.

Most mods save there something.

i use separate overwrite folders for each profile, to prevent things getting messy lol.  I think i found out the source of my problem, seemed like there was a duplicate file for the knee fix, the correction was applied 2 times. So far i got a new game with no issue, still haven't fixed my saved game, but i think doing what you suggest earlier might reset things back to normal, i'll try it later, tired of troubleshooting.  Thank you Tlam and Osmel for taking the time to point me in the right direction, appreciate it

11 hours ago, koopa86 said:

Do sexlab mods need SOS? If so, can someone provide a link for SOS that works on AE? There are so many lite versions and full versions. Which one would I need?

The PapyrusUtil version!

SOS use a DLL file for a lot of native functions and that DLL file not just have to be updated with each Skyrim version, also still have a bug that cause a CTD when a Mod with a revealing armor change position on the plugin list usually by remove another Mod.

So, one user of the SOS noticed that all the SOS native functions can be replaced by PapyrusUtil functions, and made a alternative that allow you get rid of the SOS DLL file and the problems related with it. Sadly is released somewhere on the SOS discussion thread and you have to ask there.

11 hours ago, ViolentFoxFA said:

I have a small problem with Sexlab Sex Diary Tab.

Like "Time Spent Having Sex" always --:--:--

And other experience doesn't change as it seems, but statistics shows correctly how many times, with who and how.

I'm using Sexlab 163

That's a bug of the BETA 9 that set a negative value there. For the SexLab v1.63 you will need my "SexLab Utility Plus" and enable the Debug Mode to be able to manually edit the value of the "Time Spend Having Sex" to set a positive value.