SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The problem is on your PC. For i remember the Experience var is on the sslActorAlias.psc file since the BETA 9 and is just a var type Float so is nothing complex or heritage from another file. That means that the only reasons to be missing is if you are blending files of different versions of SexLab.

I recommend you to use some tool to compare the files and you be able of see which lines are missing.

Debugging and I can only find SLSO and sexlab extra voices overriding the scripts. Voices only override scripts that do not fit. Need to see if I have some older version of SL now its 1.6.5 not sure of the beta number.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The problem is on your PC. For i remember the Experience var is on the sslActorAlias.psc file since the BETA 9 and is just a var type Float so is nothing complex or heritage from another file. That means that the only reasons to be missing is if you are blending files of different versions of SexLab.

I recommend you to use some tool to compare the files and you be able of see which lines are missing.

SLSO was the sculprit. But now I have this on the official latest 165 sexlab AE files. Nothing is overriding or messing these files still I get an error.

aaaSGAsToy.psc

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(429,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3319,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state

@ed86 could you update the SLSO scripts to be sexlab AE compatible?

Also mod framework that suppose to work as tool for mods that does not compile should be fixed since otherwise it won't be used.

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Wondered if I could take the latest scripts from github and get things to compile with those. Same issue. Also seems that the release package in loverslab contains script sslEffectEditor that is not in github repository.

6 hours ago, Vulkanian said:

I can't get the animations to work at all. I know the default frame only has a few, but I can't seem to get any of them to work even as a test. I have everything properly installed and FNIS is working fine, so I'm not sure what I am missing.

So... not just me.  Can't get the animations to load.  Installer claims they loaded but it lies.  

7 hours ago, tch65721 said:

So... not just me.  Can't get the animations to load.  Installer claims they loaded but it lies.  

4 hours ago, Vulkanian said:

I actually got it to work just now by doing a clean reinstall in the in-game options.

Make sure you are in 3rd person mode when you install sexlab. (when you actual press the install button in the MCM)

12 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

@Ashal@OsmelMC Could you explain to dumb newbie modder why SL has 3 distribution packages? I thought that basically LE/SE versions were required. Why there is now also AE version?

It has 3 because all 3 listed versions are fundamentally incompatible (without the use of something like CommonLibSSE-NG).

163 - latest to support Skyrim SE 1.5.97

AE 165 - latest to support Skyrim AE 1.6.640 (often, AE is used to describe the 1.6.x version of the game - owning the AE upgrade does not matter).

GOG 165 - latest to support Skyrim AE 1.6.659 - This version is exclusive to the GOG version of the game, and AFAIK the only real differences is removing all integration with Steam (eg, steamworks DRM). This required a new .exe build of the game, thus different build.

If you installed the game today from steam, you would want "SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z"

If you installed the game today from GOG, you would want "SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z"

And if you either already had 1.5.97 installed from steam, or just needed the files, or went through the hoops to download 1.5.97 from steam, you would want "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z"

10 hours ago, VeraDra said:

It has 3 because all 3 listed versions are fundamentally incompatible (without the use of something like CommonLibSSE-NG).

AE 165 - latest to support Skyrim AE 1.6.640 (often, AE is used to describe the 1.6.x version of the game - owning the AE upgrade does not matter).

GOG 165 - latest to support Skyrim AE 1.6.659 - This version is exclusive to the GOG version of the game, and AFAIK the only real differences is removing all integration with Steam (eg, steamworks DRM). This required a new .exe build of the game, thus different build.

If you installed the game today from steam, you would want "SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z"

If you installed the game today from GOG, you would want "SexLabFrameworkGOG_v165.7z"

And if you either already had 1.5.97 installed from steam, or just needed the files, or went through the hoops to download 1.5.97 from steam, you would want "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z"

wich version for 1.6.353? v164?

14 hours ago, shardoom said:

Make sure you are in 3rd person mode when you install sexlab. (when you actual press the install button in the MCM)

I am using Alternate Start mod and tried to install Sexlab in the dungeon where I made my character.  It DOES NOT work for me at all, even in third person.  Period.  

I started a new game, created character and started running around in the game before attempting to install Sexlab (while in third person).  It finally worked.  No idea why it should be so fussy but it sure was for me.

9 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

I am using Alternate Start mod and tried to install Sexlab in the dungeon where I made my character.  It DOES NOT work for me at all, even in third person.  Period.  

I started a new game, created character and started running around in the game before attempting to install Sexlab (while in third person).  It finally worked.  No idea why it should be so fussy but it sure was for me.

Depending on your installed Mods, at the startup of a new game everything is trying to get installed and sometimes the papyrus is too busy.

The usual startup scene on the carriage usually give enough time to install most of the mods but the alternative start let you play before all the setup process of all the Mods be done.

You can install SexLab at any point and probably is required for some alternative starts but if the papyrus is too busy you should wait at least until not longer see notifications.

You don't even have to use the "Install" option because the SexLab install itself once you are loading a saved game and the Unbound Quest is completed.

13 hours ago, VeraDra said:

If you look into things. SL is already converted to address library.

I did not address my question to you. Ashal has received money from me and I expect her/him to do her/his part.

2 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

If you look into things. SL is already converted to address library.

I did not address my question to you. Ashal has received money from me and I expect her/him to do her/his part.

Everything VeraDra said is 100% correct. And address library does not matter in this case beyond needing to be installed and updated, it doesn't make any of these builds interchangeable. Use the right version for your copy of the game, period.

On 12/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, Fireflyko said:

With Beta 8 SLPGN resurrect player character without returning the head back in place. Beta 8 also works if using the MatchMaker to start animations with decapitated NPC (without any issues).

The only thing that caused CTD for me before was iNumOverlays (when beheaded player character participated in the animation, but it's easy to fix).

Maybe there is an opportunity to port the beta 8 as it is for AE versions?

Didn't have any thoughts?

18 hours ago, Ashal said:

Everything VeraDra said is 100% correct. And address library does not matter in this case beyond needing to be installed and updated, it doesn't make any of these builds interchangeable. Use the right version for your copy of the game, period.

I run AE and I downloaded AE 1.6.5 and it works in game perfectly but as mentioned above when I try to mod and compile the scripts either from the zip or the github I get this error.

D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(429,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition - play\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3319,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state

For curiosity reasons I also tried Sexlab Utility PLUS but it requires other scripts to compile. I find it pretty funny though that SL important contributors run their own version of SL. Sexlab utility plus basically overrides everything and is an fork from the SL.

explorer_ITmWxvAHIc.png

37 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I run AE and I downloaded AE 1.6.5 and it works in game perfectly but as mentioned above when I try to mod and compile the scripts either from the zip or the github I get this error.

For curiosity reasons I also tried Sexlab Utility PLUS but it requires other scripts to compile. I find it pretty funny though that SL important contributors run their own version of SL. Sexlab utility plus basically overrides everything and is an fork from the SL.

Try the solution here: