SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

28 minutes ago, amundarken said:

I'm using the SE beta with the RWRD mod.  During sex, there is an odd jaw drop at the end of the facial annimation.  The mouth syncs with the audio but instead of closing normally it opens wide like a shout animation and then snaps shut.

Are you running with both the "Facial Animations" and "Lip Sync" options turned on? 

16 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

The MORE animations you have installed into Sexlab, the longer it takes to pick one and start a sex scene.

If you want a faster startup, reduce the number of animations available to be chosen from. 

Is unchecking animations in mcm enough or do you mean installing them in mod manager?

11 hours ago, HappySocks said:

Is unchecking animations in mcm enough or do you mean installing them in mod manager?

Uncheck them in Sexlab then use the option on the "Rebuild and Clean" menu page to "Suppress Disabled ANimations" which will remove them from the lists in the Framework.

On 13/04/2018 at 10:58 AM, strawb said:

So it seems that sexlab  is working for me. But is there a way to make the animations happen sooner at the moment it is  so  slow to start the animations. Where talking minutes in real time here.  Takes so long I give up and start my character moving on. Then some where other than where I wanted the animations to happen they finally start, some times when I least need them to. Like a dragon attack.

If you have hdt high heels installed, sexlab can take a long time if you have lots of effects active as well, because it needs to scan for, and find, the heel effect..

Hi,

Maybe this has been answered before, but I could not find the answer.  How many animations will we be able to have?  Currently on Skyrim 32 there is a max of 500 for humanoids only and for creatures.  I was wondering if we could have more as there is a lot more animations available now?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

Maybe this has been answered before, but I could not find the answer.  How many animations will we be able to have?  Currently on Skyrim 32 there is a max of 500 for humanoids only and for creatures.  I was wondering if we could have more as there is a lot more animations available now?

Thanks.

First post:

On 1/12/2018 at 5:23 PM, Ashal said:

Increased animation slots to 750, decreased voice/expression slots to 375.

3 hours ago, amundarken said:

Everything turned on.  I've been using the mods with Oldrim for some time and they work fine there. 

Pick either facial animations or lip sync. As the info text says, having both on can cause face weirdness.

11 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Things for SSE are still in progress so try turning one of them off at a time to see if one or the other is causing that problem.

Turned off all effects, got audio only, as expected.

Turned on facial expression alone, got a single expression per position, usually parted lips, some curling of the corners of the mouth, little else.

Added lip sync animation, got the expected sync plus the odd jaw drop at the end of the animation. No change.

Turned on lip sync animation all by itelf and got an interesting result.  The jaw position stayed down after the snap-down from the end of the expected animation instead of returning to the closed/facial expression position. It stayed down until the next animation cycle.

It affects the PC and any NPC involved just the same.  I deactivated & reinstalled the mod & patch but got the same results.

I am getting a CTD after starting a game.  Looking at the logs it looks like it may be related to SexLab, not sure.

I attached the latest 4 papyrus logs.

As far as troubleshooting, I have removed about half the mods I had loading in groups of 5, larger more intense scripting mods first.  I have created new games and loaded some old games (different mods than the save though).

It playes without problem for long enough to create a character.  I go into the MCM, install sexlab and some times it crashes before it messages that the install is complete, but usually it complets and then crashes shortly there after.\

The log Papyrus3.log seems to have the most revealing information (maybe, I have no idea how to effectively read it). This is the section that seamed like it would be helpful.

[04/17/2018 - 04:44:33AM] error: Array index 8 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
    [alias BaseAnimation374 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslBaseAnimation.CalcCenterAdjuster() - "sslBaseAnimation.psc" Line 798
    [alias BaseAnimation374 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslBaseAnimation.Save() - "sslBaseAnimation.psc" Line 772
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationdefaults.Leito_ffm_1() - "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" Line 6535
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationdefaults.LoadAnimations() - "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" Line 1448
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.RegisterSlots() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 578
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.Setup() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 787
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslsystemalias.SetupSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 114
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslsystemalias.InstallSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 190

<truncated stack>
[04/17/2018 - 04:44:33AM] error: Array index 4 is out of range (0-3)
stack:
    [alias BaseAnimation374 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslBaseAnimation.CalcCenterAdjuster() - "sslBaseAnimation.psc" Line 798
    [alias BaseAnimation374 on quest SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslBaseAnimation.Save() - "sslBaseAnimation.psc" Line 772
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationdefaults.Leito_ffm_1() - "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" Line 6535
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationdefaults.LoadAnimations() - "sslAnimationDefaults.psc" Line 1448
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.RegisterSlots() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 578
    [SexLabQuestAnimations (060639DF)].sslanimationslots.Setup() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 787
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslsystemalias.SetupSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 114
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest SexLabQuestFramework (06000D62)].sslsystemalias.InstallSystem() - "sslSystemAlias.psc" Line 190

Any help would be appriciated, and hopefully it helps in coding as well.

(Oh and I am also using MO 2)

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

Papyrus.0.log

OK, this is now working wonderfully (26 april) and it turned out to be a texture issue from another mod.  The texture was not properly updated and caused me to crash.  Go figure.  

@Ashal

I am still having problems with the player falling through the floor, and depending on the area, sometimes seconds worth of falling.   It is always the player for me and not another participant.   They almost always come back up to where the sex scene ended, but it still a bit immersion breaking.   I am not the only one.  Several have reported similar issues on the Sex Slaves forum like here.  Pffify sez that it is not a mod related problem.  However, I am testing both Sexlab and Flowergirls and it never happens with FG and happens to me often with Sexlab.  As I said on the Sex Slaves forum, it may be an issue with SSE.  I still have not updated to the latest SSE and SKSE64, but I NEVER had this issue with oldrim.

It would be nice if someone with more experience with this stuff could look into it.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 2:01 AM, amundarken said:

I'm using the SE beta with the RWRD mod.  During sex, there is an odd jaw drop at the end of the facial annimation.  The mouth syncs with the audio but instead of closing normally it opens wide like a shout animation and then snaps shut.

I always use facial animations with lip sync.Worked fine in 1.62,fine again in 1.63 beta 1 (after installing the Mfgfix ) and in beta 2 is broken.

The jaw drop happens everytime the character opens mouth and after sex stays with the same face that ended the scene,forever.

As a curious note,I converted SLSO (more or less) and now is working again.I guess the scripts this mod altered in Sexlab corrected the thing.

2 hours ago, WhiteFlameZero said:

since the skyrim se update, the framework crashes upon starting, did have the required mods before but after the update my game wouldn't launch at all

Fix has been in the original post here for some time, you need to develop a habit of checking it first when you have a problem and also reading back a page or two from the end of the thread to see if anyone else has had the problem and what fixes they may have found.

This is for any mod, not just this one.

On 2/3/2018 at 8:18 PM, bhodorbox said:

1. You have to convert  hkx files to 64bit before using them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/

2. I don't think the animations that are throwing errors are even from Defeat. It looks like you have "Follow me for sex" installed. Or you have a different mod that installs those animations. Delete those and rerun FNIS.

Edit: posted wrong link fixed

Weird thing is apparently 2 months later, I scanned using FNIS randomly, and now the game is working.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:57 AM, WaxenFigure said:

Fix the animations that say they aren't compatible with SE obviously but also do not check options you do not have installed!

You have also checked the "Gender Specific Animations" option but the output clearly shows you have no gender specific animations installed.

Did you not know that checking options you do not have installed is also a FATAL error? 

It works now, chill.

On 1/19/2018 at 11:12 AM, Apollo04 said:

So SLAL works? That's a good news.

Though, @xVff12, if SLAL doesn't work for you. There's another method. The animation pack you linked is included in SL Light SE. So do it like this.
- Download both SL Light SE and SL SE Beta. Don't install yet.
- Extract both of them to a separate location.
- Copy "actors" folder from SL Light SE to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- Copy sslAnimationDefaults.pex and sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex in SL Light's "scripts" folder to SL SE Beta, overwrite if asked.
- Repack SL SE Beta into 7z or zip file.
- Install SL SE Beta.
- Run FNIS.
- Start the game, rebuild Sexlab's animation registry.

There you have it. All of the animations from SL Light is now included into SL SE.

Is replacing the script still required?