SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Just out of curiosity, why don't you guys (and everyone else who is crying about the AE updates breaking their games) just block Steam updates and roll your game back to 1.5.97, in which everything Just Works™? You can literally play 1.5.97 with hundreds of perfectly-working mods for the next 20 years.

I'm seriously trying to understand why ppl cry about a thing that they can so easily control!

• You cry when your puppy dies
  • You cry when your GF/BF leaves you for your former bestie

But crying about the AE updates is like crying because you don't like the show on TV at the moment when all you have to do is change the fucking channel!

!00% agree wholeheartedly! Sadly my issues started when updating from v1.63beta8 to v1.63 which isn't AE related LOL :( Most of my issues tho I have been able to fix now with suggestions and help from here so that's a plus :) still have a few issues to iron out and this very strange spinning character bug that is only affecting one single character out of 9 which so far has baffled everyone I've told about and nothing so far has fixed it :( .

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Just out of curiosity, why don't you guys (and everyone else who is crying about the AE updates breaking their games) just block Steam updates and roll your game back to 1.5.97, in which everything Just Works™? You can literally play 1.5.97 with hundreds of perfectly-working mods for the next 20 years.

I'm seriously trying to understand why ppl cry about a thing that they can so easily control!

• You cry when your puppy dies
  • You cry when your GF/BF leaves you for your former bestie

But crying about the AE updates is like crying because you don't like the show on TV at the moment when all you have to do is change the fucking channel!

People are fucking dumb.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:41 PM, 4nk8r said:

As Ashal described a few posts ago, if you own SE legally (Steam), AE is a free upgrade (forced upgrade if you didn't have that disabled).  The Creation Club DLC for AE is a paid addon that you don't necessarily get as well unless you explicitly purchased it.  Not sure if anyone got that for free, but either way, welcome to AE.

If you didn't dodge the automatic update, downgrade back to SE 1.5.97 so all your mods work ;).  If you dodged it, don't let it update any time soon.  Not everything SKSE64 related mod has seen an update to the latest AE/SKSE64 version, and there are indications of another AE update to be released soon.  Another update will hit the reset button on SKSE64 mod compatibility and start this whole shit show over again. 

I had already started to update my mods and this is one of the few that mentioned that updating Skyrim SE turns it into Skyrim AE.  Eventually my mods will/ should/ could work.  . .

i apologize for being stupid but i have everything installed for sexlab but on the install for it when i get to the install page none of the prerequisets are checked (I have every one of them installed) So i thought maybe its just a visual thing but when i click on install and back out nothing happens, ill sit there for like 4 minutes. 

Is it just me or is SexLab crashing Skyrim on startup with the latest Skyrim executable (yes, I have updated my address library)?

Was trying to get a Random Sex update in this morning.

Edit: Re-downloaded SexLab and life is good again. I'll get the Random Sex update out this evening.

Edited by Arizona_Steve
11 hours ago, Ashal said:

Just a quick heads up, I've reuploaded SexLabFrameworkAE_v164b.7z with the updated papyrusutil dll to fix the crashing problem caused by 1.6.342

Apologies if I'm crossing some line here, but keeping same name/version of the package may confuse lots of people and make troubleshooting somehow difficult: "hey, what version do you have? 1.64b? and it CTDs on start? weird, cause mine works fine, but I've updated it this morning, when did you update yours (last time)?"

For Skyrim Anniversary Edition (1.6.323) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v164b.7z

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

There is no "magic for sexlab" included in the mod. There are only a couple of Debug spells that Ashal has repeatedly said not to use to start scenes. Hopefully, you "didnt get the magic for sexlab" because Ashal finally removed the Debug spells to prevent ppl from trying to use them to start scenes and then complaining when they don't work.

You need to install Matchmaker to get the spells with which you can instantly start SL scenes.

Thanks for the response! :)

On 12/14/2021 at 4:58 PM, Martok73 said:

Devious Devices is the only one I have you listed, and SLAL the animation loader thing. I'll go thru and check the Toggle Animations in SL and check each animation set in SLAL to see if there are any duplicates. It's kinda weird tho cause I'm pretty sure it's only happening on one character, will have to check my others to see but pretty sure it's just one and it only started happening a few days ago which is roughly a week after I updated from 1.63beta8 to 1.63. So far I've noticed it starting a scene with Spouses Enhanced, SexLab Romance, and SexLab Amorous Adventures, so I doubt it's being caused by the mod that is starting the animations since it's doing it with multiple mods.

As for the open mouth thing under the Open Mouth/Lip Sync settings page the only Phoneme with anything other than 0 is BigAhh and that's on both the female and male side of that page. I have also noticed that sometimes but not always the mouth will close in the middle of an oral animation which I don't know why it does that because on the Open Mouth/Lip Sync settings page of the expression editor everything is set to 0 under Phonemes except for BigAhh and it is set to 100. The Lip Sync portion at the bottom of the page is set to the default values: BigAhh, min 20, max 50, Cut On Time, That's what they were set to when I installed the 1.63 update so I left them alone cause I didn't know what they did.

As for the tri files I have no idea where to get new ones and I assume they would be vanilla. Unless the old mod "Better Blowjobs" left something when I removed it before updating SexLab. I do know that prior to removing that mod and updating SexLab to 1.63 the open mouth worked great and was opened wide enough so that the strapon did not clip into the lips when oral animations would play. So if there is a way to get the mouth to open as wide as it did using that mod without using that mod cause you said it conflicts with the new SL, that would be good cause that would fix the mouth not opening wide enough issue I'm seeing. That mod might be old but with it blowjobs looked a whole lot better than they do now cause with it back then the mouth would open nice and wide and not clip, now the mouth doesn't open wide enough and has major clipping issues.

@OsmelMC So after going thru every single animation listed under the Toggle Animations tab in SL there were indeed several that were listed twice. So what I did was reset the animation registry in SexLab, and then went to the SLAL and went thru every single animation I have there and see if any were duplicated, which luckily they were not, so I did another SL registry reset from SLAL, then one last check to make sure nothing was duplicated and re-registered all the animations I had that I wanted to use in SLAL and that seemed to fix the issue. So far after starting several scenes via multiple mods none of the animations have shown up twice in the selection window during a scene so it seems to have fixed the issue.

On the Open Mouth issue, I looked at that link you posted and went to the female SE version site (link you posted was for male and LE), checked it out and downloaded and installed it to see if it helped any, which good news, that appears to have fixed the issue with the mouth not opening far/wide enough during blowjobs causing clipping issues. So now female mouths open nice and wide while preforming oral whether on a strapon or on natural meat, lol.... No more clipping issues for the majority of the oral animations now, so I'm happy...

Thanks for the suggestions they helped quiet abit getting these issues fixed, so much appreciated mate :)

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

the Open Mouth issue, I looked at that link you posted and went to the female SE version site (link you posted was for male and LE), checked it out and downloaded and installed it to see if it helped any, which good news, that appears to have fixed the issue with the mouth not opening far/wide enough during blowjobs causing clipping issues. So now female mouths open nice and wide while preforming oral whether on a strapon or on natural meat, lol.... No more clipping issues for the majority of the oral animations now, so I'm happy...

If you install custom Races make sure of the version of the Expression Mod for that race because some times the author of the race use a generic TRI file. And make sure of never build the TRI file of the Face with the BodySlide. At lease I break my TRI file when I made the mistake of build the TRI file of the face

30 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

If you install custom Races make sure of the version of the Expression Mod for that race because some times the author of the race use a generic TRI file. And make sure of never build the TRI file of the Face with the BodySlide. At lease I break my TRI file when I made the mistake of build the TRI file of the face

I have several mods that make using custom races impossible so no worries there, and so far knock on wood I've never built face files in bodyslide and kept that just for the body/armor. so all good there :)

Hi Ashal,

I had an issue for Papyrus Utility Warning/Error for SL frame 1.63 for SE version.

I finally nailed down the cause. It was "sslSystemConfig.pex" causes the error.

I installed SL 1.63 except this file(kept old version file/ SL 1.63beta9), and it worked without any error. SL informed 1.63 SE is updated successfully.

Can you look into this matter and fix for us????? Thank you always for your work !!! 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:08 PM, Martok73 said:

Not talking about AE this has all been about SE 1.5.97 and SL v1.63, so no AE screw the ASShat Edition.

But.. but... FISHING! ?

Edited by Vyxenne
Because she thought for a brief moment that she had misspelled "FISTING"
2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

But.. but... FISHING! ?

LMAO nty, boring AF IRL can only imagine how boring AF it would be in a video game, LOL... I think honestly the only CC thing I "might" be interested in is that vampire lair underground cave house, that thing looks bad ass.

@OsmelMC @Ashal Sorry to bother y'all again, but just had a crash and had a huge amount of these errors in the papyrus, and a very strange .net crash log. The crash prolly has nothing to do with sexlab, but these papyrus errors have the sexlab questregistry and sexlab thread reference in them so I thought I should probably share the part that is repeating over and over in the log for you to look at, "just in case"...

It's under the spoiler tag so as to not take up too much room:

Spoiler

[12/16/2021 - 04:14:09PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 75
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 64
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2241
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/16/2021 - 04:14:09PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 75
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 64
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2241
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/16/2021 - 04:14:10PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot370 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2242
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[12/16/2021 - 04:14:10PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[bandit]  - Expression.Applied(Sad) Strength:7; OpenMouth:False; IsLipFixed:False
[12/16/2021 - 04:14:10PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot369 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2242
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

That specific stack dump occurs probably a hundred times in the log and I only had sex like 10 times maybe before the crash. Anyway lemme know if you want to look at the entire pap log and or the crash log. Thanks for checking it out in advance :) .

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

@OsmelMC @Ashal Sorry to bother y'all again, but just had a crash and had a huge amount of these errors in the papyrus, and a very strange .net crash log. The crash prolly has nothing to do with sexlab, but these papyrus errors have the sexlab questregistry and sexlab thread reference in them so I thought I should probably share the part that is repeating over and over in the log for you to look at, "just in case"...

It's under the spoiler tag so as to not take up too much room:

Reveal hidden contents

That specific stack dump occurs probably a hundred times in the log and I only had sex like 10 times maybe before the crash. Anyway lemme know if you want to look at the entire pap log and or the crash log. Thanks for checking it out in advance :) .

The stack Dump are made for some Mods just to track many things at the same time. 

Usually is enough with disable all the Debug options of your installed Mods, but some times the Mod author don't allow disable it.

If you are not making Mods or fixing scripts, is better if you keep the logs disabled on the Skyrim.ini until somebody ask you for the "Papyrus.0.log". Keep the logs enabled allow the Mod author's track the issues but some of the errors in the logs cause CTD just if you are tracking the errors.

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The stack Dump are made for some Mods just to track many things at the same time. 

Usually is enough with disable all the Debug options of your installed Mods, but some times the Mod author don't allow disable it.

If you are not making Mods or fixing scripts, is better if you keep the logs disabled on the Skyrim.ini until somebody ask you for the "Papyrus.0.log". Keep the logs enabled allow the Mod author's track the issues but some of the errors in the logs cause CTD just if you are tracking the errors.

I've been having issues with a few mods all of a sudden (was working fine then for no reason they started throwing errors), so I keep the log on to track those errors. I've been noticing over the last week roughly several errors popping up that were not there before, and have been having strange CTDs and each crash log (netscriptframework) is showing different errors and the CTDs so far have not had the same cause twice. That stack dump I sent has not been there before and by tracing the numbers it is directly linked to SexLab.esm so yeah I was concerned that now all of a sudden it's throwing errors when it hadn't done it before. The 09 part of the 090664FB number is where my sexlab.esm is located in my load order and as I said it has never done that before, this error stack dump is new to me, so I was abit concerned about it and what it actually means? It is only throwing that stack dump error during a sex scene, as long as there is no sex, there is no error in the log, so what is causing it?

On 12/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, Samson Nite said:

Hi Ashal,

I had an issue for Papyrus Utility Warning/Error for SL frame 1.63 for SE version.

I finally nailed down the cause. It was "sslSystemConfig.pex" causes the error.

I installed SL 1.63 except this file(kept old version file/ SL 1.63beta9), and it worked without any error. SL informed 1.63 SE is updated successfully.

Can you look into this matter and fix for us????? Thank you always for your work !!! 

Yep i am Still having the same issue but systemconfig is doing nothing to fix it for me, unless i am having some irregular issue, but i also using AE version.

okay since the last patch this mod causes a crash to desktop after the bethesda logo shows on startup

I know it is this mod as i have disabled  all non-nexus mod  except for Tawoba remastered and it runs fine, but when i enable sexlab it crashes at the logo (all the other disabled mods are sexlab dependent or Shlongs of skyrim related)

Edited by seventhsword2
7 hours ago, Wolfblade57 said:

Yep i am Still having the same issue but systemconfig is doing nothing to fix it for me, unless i am having some irregular issue, but i also using AE version.

The only PapyrusUtil warning I know is the one from use the Nexus version over the SexLab PapyrusUtil version. Is because the version included on the SexLab is newer than the officially released.

So make sure that none Mod be overwriting the SexLab Framework files and remove any other PapyrusUtil you may have installed.

PS: Replace files with older versions is the worst idea ever (even if solve your issue, is almost sure that will make new ones and possibly worst)

13 minutes ago, seventhsword2 said:

okay since the last patch this mod causes a crash to desktop after the bethesda logo shows on startup

I know it is this mod as i have disabled  all non-nexus mod  except for Tawoba remastered and it runs fine, but when i enable sexlab it crashes at the logo (all the other disabled mods are sexlab dependent or Shlongs of skyrim related)

The most common users error right now is install the wrong version of the SexLab, because many of the users are being receiving the Steam AE basic update without notification and others are being installed the mod to rollback that update.

My recommendation: Try both versions (the official 1.63 for SE and the 1.64b for AE)

By the way the AE version need another Mod from Nexus and that Mod need to be updated because is the one that keeps the SexLab compatible with the new AE updates.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The most common users error right now is install the wrong version of the SexLab, because many of the users are being receiving the Steam AE basic update without notification and others are being installed the mod to rollback that update.

My recommendation: Try both versions (the official 1.63 for SE and the 1.64b for AE)

By the way the AE version need another Mod from Nexus and that Mod need to be updated because is the one that keeps the SexLab compatible with the new AE updates.

can confirm the error. CTD on tittle screen load on AE 1.6.342

only mod causing this one  is the SL framework.

the address library for SKSE plugin and SKSE has already been updated to this version. so it looks like SL 1.64b is not playing nice with it's new friends XD