SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 hours ago, tasairis said:

Are they custom beds? SexLab uses FormLists to identify valid beds, so if they're not in that then it won't use them.

Also note that SexLab only searches within 1000 units (~50ft or four 256x256 squares) to find a bed, which isn't actually that far.

omg, you're right. I made like 4 invisible/marker beds and added them to the Sexlab bedsList but somehow missed it and never went back to check that all 4 were actually on the list. I was thinking it had to do with the Enable/Disable state so it didn't even occur to me.

@Ashal Ok, so I'm still getting this stack dump every time I start a sex scene no matter what mod I use to start the sex scene with. I've tried reinstalling SexLab and Expressive Facial Animations Female Edition with no luck, errors are still happening. These errors did not start appearing in the log until after updating to SL v1.63. For reference I was using SL v1.63beta8 and I am on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.19.

Spoiler

[12/21/2021 - 12:03:54AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 75
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 64
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2241
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncAll() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

<truncated stack>
[12/21/2021 - 12:03:54AM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.GetLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 330
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.IsLipFixedPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 371
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 75
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.Apply() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 64
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2241
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncAll() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

<truncated stack>
[12/21/2021 - 12:03:54AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Conjurer Adept) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/21/2021 - 12:03:54AM] ERROR: Invalid expression - must be in the rage of 0 to 16, inclusive
stack:
    [ (FF000A96)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.sslBaseExpression.ApplyPresetFloats() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 263
    [alias RegistrySlot367 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (090664FB)].sslBaseExpression.ApplyPhase() - "sslBaseExpression.psc" Line 86
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2241
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncThread() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.SyncAll() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (09061EEF)].sslActorAlias.StartAnimating() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

No clue as to what or why this is flooding my log file every time I have sex with anyone but I can verify that the 09 part of that form id is SexLab.esm in my load order. I really am hoping that you can figure it out and tell me how to either fix it or stop it from flooding my log every time I have sex cause my logs are growing to over 3mb in size if I play more than an hour or so and have sex more than a couple times. Need help mate please :).

1 hour ago, BitterBlue said:

omg, you're right. I made like 4 invisible/marker beds and added them to the Sexlab bedsList but somehow missed it and never went back to check that all 4 were actually on the list. I was thinking it had to do with the Enable/Disable state so it didn't even occur to me.

I think is possible use the console to add the beds to the list, but I not remember the command!

42 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

@Ashal Ok, so I'm still getting this stack dump every time I start a sex scene no matter what mod I use to start the sex scene with. I've tried reinstalling SexLab and Expressive Facial Animations Female Edition with no luck, errors are still happening. These errors did not start appearing in the log until after updating to SL v1.63. For reference I was using SL v1.63beta8 and I am on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with SKSE 2.0.19.

Reveal hidden contents

No clue as to what or why this is flooding my log file every time I have sex with anyone but I can verify that the 09 part of that form id is SexLab.esm in my load order. I really am hoping that you can figure it out and tell me how to either fix it or stop it from flooding my log every time I have sex cause my logs are growing to over 3mb in size if I play more than an hour or so and have sex more than a couple times. Need help mate please :).

That error is from my SexLab Utility Plus. Happen only if you install or update the SLU+ without execute the Clean System. 

Just export your Configuration, use the Clean System option and import the configuration again in that order.

By the way once your system be cleaned you will get the new Ahegao Expressions that comes with that SLU+ version. 

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

That error is from my SexLab Utility Plus. Happen only if you install or update the SLU+ without execute the Clean System. 

Just export your Configuration, use the Clean System option and import the configuration again in that order.

By the way once your system be cleaned you will get the new Ahegao Expressions that comes with that SLU+ version. 

Every single time I try to use the Clean system button as soon as it gets to the "clean actor" part right after it says "SexLab Ready" the game crashes, it will not successfully execute the Clean system without crashing and I have tried everything I can think of to try to get it to work. BTW, SLU+ already has the new Ahegao Expressions and just sayin' not a fan of those the tongue sticking out looks riddiculous. I have uncheck/disabled every single animation in SLAL, and reset the animation registry in SLAL and SexLab, even went as far as hitting every reset button in SexLab and waiting 30 mins before hitting the Clean System button and it still crashes, I don't know why but it won't work without crashing the game. It says SexLab Ready, then 8 seconds later the game crashes. This is on every single character I have including brand new fresh characters that just stepped into the world.

Posting this here in case someone has the same issue.

After installing SexLab through the MCM menu, I would get a pop-up message saying I had an outdated or missing SkyUI installation every time I loaded a save. SL was demanding me to install SkyUI 5.2 even though I had it installed. This was happening on completely new saves. Turns out that MenuMaid (1.0) was the culprit. The message did not appear once I disabled MenuMaid, and reappeared when I enabled it again. MenuMaid 1.0 is incompatible with SexLab v1.63.

I am running:

Skyrim SE 1.5.97

SKSE 2.0.20

SkyUI 5.2SE

SexLab v1.63

15 hours ago, swmas said:

Vortex users are dumber.

Long time lurker here. I just want to say, to anyone who reads this post. Ditch Vortex, is a crap tool, you can quote me on that. All my headaches went away after switching to MO2. With AE, all I have to do is wait for modders to update, I'm not in a hurry.

Kudos for all modders, thank you for your hard work. :heart:

2 hours ago, h4yla said:

Long time lurker here. I just want to say, to anyone who reads this post. Ditch Vortex, is a crap tool, you can quote me on that. All my headaches went away after switching to MO2. With AE, all I have to do is wait for modders to update, I'm not in a hurry.

FWIW, I'm a long time Vortex user.  Smashingly successful at modding my game with it.  Guess it's more a PEBKAC thing than the tool used...

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Every single time I try to use the Clean system button as soon as it gets to the "clean actor" part right after it says "SexLab Ready" the game crashes, it will not successfully execute the Clean system without crashing and I have tried everything I can think of to try to get it to work. BTW, SLU+ already has the new Ahegao Expressions and just sayin' not a fan of those the tongue sticking out looks riddiculous. I have uncheck/disabled every single animation in SLAL, and reset the animation registry in SLAL and SexLab, even went as far as hitting every reset button in SexLab and waiting 30 mins before hitting the Clean System button and it still crashes, I don't know why but it won't work without crashing the game. It says SexLab Ready, then 8 seconds later the game crashes. This is on every single character I have including brand new fresh characters that just stepped into the world.

Send me your mod list. Usually the CTD after the Clean System if for lack of resources and some adjustments on the configuration should be done.

Also I have fixes for almost all the Mods I use and can send you few important.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

FNIS Behavior V7.6   21-12-2021 17:42:25
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

5 hours ago, h4yla said:

I don't know what you're talking about I am a Vortex user, and find it to be a simple tool.  To this day I have had no problems with it.  As for AE, I got the free update but I have no problem waiting for mods I enjoyed to be updated.  So far most 90% of the mods I use have been updated.  So no problems.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Send me your mod list. Usually the CTD after the Clean System if for lack of resources and some adjustments on the configuration should be done.

Also I have fixes for almost all the Mods I use and can send you few important.

I can send you my mod list, but I can assure you that it is definitely not a lack of resources, my system has plenty of resources to spare at 48gb of ram, 8gb vram, 16core cpu. so yeah no lack of resources. I have to cap my fps due to havok issus but if I uncap it I hover around 120-130fps, so the CTDs are not from a lack of resources. you are welcome to take a look at my list if you wish. I am quiet happy with the mods I have and for the most part the game is stable as long as I avoid specific things such as using the clean system button in sexlab. I have 413 active mods, 212 active plugins with 98 light plugins. Sending you the plugin list is easy, not quiet sure exactly how to send you the rest of the mod list that doesn't have plugins tho.

10 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

FWIW, I'm a long time Vortex user.  Smashingly successful at modding my game with it.  Guess it's more a PEBKAC thing than the tool used...

No, no, I too foolishly imagined that I had been smashingly successful, 420 mods last character, 353 on this one so far, all via Vortex, no crashing, no "didn't copy the textures" or w/e that user alleged- just 100% success.

But of course, that can't be- even Ashal says we're dumber than MO2 users. Apparently, nobody has informed some people how ignorant it is to make such generalizations once past the age of 7 or 8. PEBKAC indeed.:classic_ohmy:

7 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I don't know what you're talking about I am a Vortex user, and find it to be a simple tool.  To this day I have had no problems with it.

Neither does h4yla. Seems to be a lot of that going around recently.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because a single post is better than two
On 12/21/2021 at 10:47 AM, Toplobster94 said:

Can anyone help me with this problem?

FNIS Behavior V7.6   21-12-2021 17:42:25
Generator: D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).

2 Warning(s).

The answer is right there in the error notice (I highlighted it in yellow for your convenience.)  You have not run FNIS from the correct path ("folder"). You must run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe from the expected path, and it seems for some reason that you are running it from the Vortex Staging path instead.

Reinstall FNIS into the default (correct) path if required and/or change your FNIS shortcut to point to the link to the generator: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers..exe. You might also consider enabling Vortex's FNIS Integration feature, which, after you correct the installation problem of the utility, will run FNIS automatically upon Deployment of any installed, uninstalled or updated mod that requires it.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because explicit remedies are easier to follow than problem statements

Hello Everyone. I have a quick question. I have looked back over last few pages but get getting bogged down with the arguments currently going on ( no offence intended to any parties). I think this is my first post on LL but been a member for many years.

I was using skyrim AE (with all the CC) 1.6.323 and all was well. Was using flower girls for anims but I got bored of the same limited amount of anims and so switched to SL. Everything was working great for 2 weeks. I managed to stop the update for skyrim 1.6.342 until all the backbone mods were updated. Then I updated skyrim to 1.6.342 and did all the backbone mods but I got CTD at start with skse 2.01.04 but if i start skyrim with no skse thru vortex game was working. Spent many hours trying to work out what was causing it to no avail. Used vortex to disable all mods. Wiped steam\skyrim folder completely, wiped documents\skyrim folder. Downloaded skyrim AE 1.6.342 and all cc. Game starts fine. Put on skse and all the backbone programs, skyrim runs fine with skse. Came to the point to put SL Framework back in ran FNIS through vortex no errors. Game CTD at start. Take off SLF, run FNIS game runs fine with skse. Install SLF again just to check, run FNIS again no problems found, game CTD at start. Ive checked the skse log and it says that SLUtil was loaded but log file stops after reading translation files.

So my question is this - is SLF 1.64b compatible with Skyrim AE 1.6.342 ?

Im not a newbie to skyrim over 1,500 hourd on oldrim and about the same on SE. If this has already been answered then I apologise in advance.

So I have a issue I have auto advance on and it's not working I would send more information on the issue but I don't know how I'll do some testing to find the issue but I'm just wondering if anyone else has ran into the issue

Edited by Arastal
1 hour ago, Blackb1rd0 said:

I can't believe it. It worked! I don't know how because the page says it's the same file ?

Same version but not the same file. The buggy copy that you had was available for a while (a few other people got it too), then a fixed one was uploaded but it was still labeled as the same version.

4 minutes ago, Yeet2electricboogaloo said:

Hey, for me it says its missing the SexLabUtil.dll plugin. I tried both the SE and AE versions, for the SE one it just has the error message ingame, while for the AE one the Plugin cant be loaded from the start and SKSE gives me an error message window (if I ignore it I obviously get the same result as the SE version) My Skyrim version is 1.6.342.08. 

Install the new PapyrusUtil from nexus and use the SexLab v1.64b.

16 hours ago, Blackb1rd0 said:

Hello Everyone. I have a quick question. I have looked back over last few pages but get getting bogged down with the arguments currently going on ( no offence intended to any parties). I think this is my first post on LL but been a member for many years.

I was using skyrim AE (with all the CC) 1.6.323 and all was well. Was using flower girls for anims but I got bored of the same limited amount of anims and so switched to SL. Everything was working great for 2 weeks. I managed to stop the update for skyrim 1.6.342 until all the backbone mods were updated. Then I updated skyrim to 1.6.342 and did all the backbone mods but I got CTD at start with skse 2.01.04 but if i start skyrim with no skse thru vortex game was working. Spent many hours trying to work out what was causing it to no avail. Used vortex to disable all mods. Wiped steam\skyrim folder completely, wiped documents\skyrim folder. Downloaded skyrim AE 1.6.342 and all cc. Game starts fine. Put on skse and all the backbone programs, skyrim runs fine with skse. Came to the point to put SL Framework back in ran FNIS through vortex no errors. Game CTD at start. Take off SLF, run FNIS game runs fine with skse. Install SLF again just to check, run FNIS again no problems found, game CTD at start. Ive checked the skse log and it says that SLUtil was loaded but log file stops after reading translation files.

So my question is this - is SLF 1.64b compatible with Skyrim AE 1.6.342 ?

Im not a newbie to skyrim over 1,500 hourd on oldrim and about the same on SE. If this has already been answered then I apologise in advance.

Yes is compatible but the PapyrusUtil included was not longer compatible. The setup was recently reuploaded with the new PapyrusUtil so if you download it now, will be fine.

Of course you can just download the new PapyrusUtil from Nexus.

Edited by OsmelMC