SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

7 minutes ago, elfdrow said:

the address library for SKSE plugin and SKSE has already been updated to this version. so it looks like SL 1.64b is not playing nice with it's new friends XD

Which 1.64b ?

Because there are two - depends when did you download yours - current and previous one, with the same name. while older was for previous "update" of Anal Explosion.

18 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Which 1.64b ?

Because there are two - depends when did you download yours - current and previous one, with the same name. while older was for previous "update" of Anal Explosion.

now that did the trick. I didn't know there were 2 different files for the same version.

but the one that is for download right now. don't cause any CTD on load. and seems to works well. thank @PippinTom

probably what is happenening to @seventhsword2 is the same thing. so just in case. download the SL framework again. even if it has the same version name... is not the same version XD

I ran into an issue where I installed the most recently uploaded file  with the new util files into my game and for some reason the mod manager didn't delete all of the old files. It took me hours of testing to finally pin down the cause of the crash on load, but once I completely uninstalled the sexlab framework and then installed the current version again it fixed all the crashing issues.

I think it would not have happened with a change to the file name to 1.64c, though small things like that are easy to miss

1 hour ago, Ghostman7nz said:

it would not have happened with a change to the file name to 1.64c, though small things like that are easy to miss

Probably but the last update was just for the PapyrusUtil and technically is another Mod even when comes with the SexLab. 

I suppose in this case would be better if the PapyrusUtil update was released just independent instead of rebuild the SexLab setup with the new PapyrusUtil.

By the way I just noticed that in fact was released on Nexus, two days ago, the version 4.2 for SE/AE

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi, I just reinstalled the skyrim AE and upgraded the SKSE64 to 2.1.4. I have upgraded all the necessary core mods to the lastest version. I think sexlab Framework 1.64b might need to be upgraded as it is not compatible with the lastest SKSE64. I found out by enable the mod on MO2 one by one and find out that the current 1.64b with SKSE2.1.4, I got ctd when launch the game. When I took out sexlab, I can launch the game normally. 

Not try to push for upgrade to Ashal, just though he should know about that.

3 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just reinstalled the skyrim AE and upgraded the SKSE64 to 2.1.4. I have upgraded all the necessary core mods to the lastest version. I think sexlab Framework 1.64b might need to be upgraded as it is not compatible with the lastest SKSE64. I found out by enable the mod on MO2 one by one and find out that the current 1.64b with SKSE2.1.4, I got ctd when launch the game. When I took out sexlab, I can launch the game normally. 

Not try to push for upgrade to Ashal, just though he should know about that.

Redownload 1.64b and/or upgrade papyrusutil to 4.2. The CTD at startup that came with the update to 2.1.4 was fixed already and the file was reuploaded with it.

46 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Redownload 1.64b and/or upgrade papyrusutil to 4.2. The CTD at startup that came with the update to 2.1.4 was fixed already and the file was reuploaded with it.

Hi thanks for telling me. I have already upgraded the papyrutil to 4.2, but I still got ctd on start.  I have not redownload the sexlab 1.64b yet. I will redownload it and try again. 

Something strange in the 1.64b version.

Installed the framework with all it's requirements.

Started a fresh game, installed framework in MCM.

However, no animations would play, not even with a matchmaker spell.

After a long while of searching what is going on,

randomly tried the "Rebuild & Cleanup/Clean System" in the MCM of the framework.

It fixed the issue and it is working as normal now.

This should not happen in a fresh installation should it?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I ran into a problem that wasn't there before - SL scenes use Gender-Priority when deciding actor role. So, if I approach female NPC with SoS addon(gender is set to Male in SL) and initiate say a BJ scene - she would always be the one performing the oral side.

Am I missing something? Some new settings?

NVM, It worked before because I initiated the scenes through SLEN which auto adjusted gender...Although, if anyone has better idea, I'm all ears :)

Edited by Zugger
6 hours ago, superspyro90 said:

Did all that, and it's still broken

Be sure to completely uninstall 1.64b from your favorite mod manager then download 1.64b again and install as usual. If you try to just reinstall without uninstalling first then the mod manager assumes you are installing the same file again and doesn't overwrite some files. It took me hours to figure this out but once I did everything worked without issue

11 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

Be sure to completely uninstall 1.64b from your favorite mod manager then download 1.64b again and install as usual. If you try to just reinstall without uninstalling first then the mod manager assumes you are installing the same file again and doesn't overwrite some files. It took me hours to figure this out but once I did everything worked without issue

Nope, still broken

Hm ok Search Engine doesn't find the issue at least i don't find the solution.

I reinstalled SE due a lot of reasons.

- installed newest SE (AE) and backported with the unoffical backporter (best of both worlds patcher) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618 back to old SE .exe. I used Both Version simply the full backport only supports English version of the game (as far as i understood the FAQ)

- set up my base setup Papyrus Utils, Skyui (Version 5.2SE) skse(Version 2.0.17) etc. everything is working fine so far. (MCM working Menus are changed etc)

- installed SexLab 1.63 to match the SKSE Compiler

- Start a new game and i get a greeting that SKYUi isn't installed

I mean the Error message itself would be directly hinting to a missing SKyUI or wrongly installed SkyUI but everything important of SkyUI is working. MCM shows up and i even can isntall Sexlab without an error message in the log.

Where is the issue? Is Sexlab somewhere wrong or is rly SkyUI broken?

I tripple checked SKSE Setup, and SkyUI Setup

I don't think i'm the first one with this issue.

My guess is => something incomatible with the "AE features" no one wants ...

/edit: Nope even with fll downgrade it has the same issue

/Edit: I found the Issue. It's a mod incompatibility. Sexlab is not compatible with the mod Menu Maid (here you can hide MCM entries if you don't need htem during gameplay) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60087

This mod chancges SKI_CofigManagerInstance and this causes the Check to fail even if everything works fine

For everyone who knows who wants to use "Menu maid" i add here a "patched" script file. Be aware the change was just "return true" in SkyUI check. If you replace the file and your setup is bad ... it's still bad and not funtional. Use on your own risk. i tested a little bit and both mods working fine for me. [Sexlab 1.63 not for 1.64 i do not know if there is a change in the file from 63 to 64]

sslSystemConfig.pex

Edited by coffeeink
32 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

I have Zaz animations installed along with sexlab, but for the life of me I can't figure out how get animations to play.

Also can someone recommend me some basic "let's fuck" mods that trigger animations?

Zaz is just like Sexlab.  Framework only.  You need other mods that use it to do stuff.

If you just want raw sex animations without context, look at the "Mindless Sex" section of the below index.

19 hours ago, Ghostman7nz said:

What mod manager are you using?

8 hours ago, superspyro90 said:

Nope, still broken

Sexlab 1.64b got an update without version change (like this shit isn't confusing enough to keep track of, right?) to correct the CTD on game start, so uninstall Sexlab 1.64b, delete the archive from your harddrive and download/install it completely once more.

I downloaded puppet master to use with Sex lab. It works great. But any idea on how to get pregnancy working for Being Female, or Soul Gem Oven 4 B6? I have both installed, nothing happens after sex for Being Female, and Soul Gem Oven 4 says I need race menu when I try and activate it in the mod menu, but I already have the latest version of race menu installed.  Any ideas or tutorials?

Edited by KingofSkyrim
40 minutes ago, KingofSkyrim said:

I downloaded puppet master to use with Sex lab. It works great. But any idea on how to get pregnancy working for Being Female, or Soul Gem Oven 4 B6? I have both installed, nothing happens after sex for Being Female, and Soul Gem Oven 4 says I need race menu when I try and activate it in the mod menu, but I already have the latest version of race menu installed.  Any ideas or tutorials?

Racemenu hasn't been updated for the latest AE version yet. you'll need to wait until a working version is updated on the nexus, or support expired on his patreon to get the pre release version.

your best bet is to roll back to SE using one of the methods that are littered throughout this thread.