SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok.. Have SLAL working...

What does it need for registering Creature Races to SL. I have Billys Creatures 2 converted and tested the Spheres and Ballistas. (only mod with anims for them) Dogs and Chaurus work (with furniture) but the Dwarven Automatons don't cooperate. Is this all depending on creature framework? I don't talk about the 'equipment' but about the 'abilities'...

JCONTAINERS IS IN ALPHA AND WORKING!!!! 

*As long as the mod doesn't do a JContainers version check.  But hopefully that's a easy fix in the alpha.

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It does not cpmplain. I wouldn't have said that it is working if it wouldn't be working...

It might function, but you can't edit settings in the MCM.  I'd consider it working when that's working.  Yes, it's the mod that's doing the version check that's failing, but JContainers should return a version value so the MCM is unlocked.

33 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

It might function, but you can't edit settings in the MCM.  I'd consider it working when that's working.  Yes, it's the mod that's doing the version check that's failing, but JContainers should return a version value so the MCM is unlocked.

I can.. The MCM of SLAL is fully working... And all installed Anims show up in SL. 20180217130719_1.thumb.jpg.7cfd8a1a74df43ed0b0e07766d4437e9.jpg

20170209211203_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sorry for the wrong picture...

creature framework complains about a wrong version of jcontainers, but SLAL works fine... 

I'll give SLAL a shot then.  Haven't tired it yet.  I don't think SLAL checks for a specific version, just if it exists.   (Would be nice if they all did that, but then people should complain to the mod authors when they had a older JContainers installed)

1 minute ago, Slammer64 said:

@Pfiffy Where did you get your copy of JContainers from?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93152-jcontainers-skse64-upgrade-attempt/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2152083

There is a link for the download.... 

It is somewhere on the github.

Before ppl begin to ask: Creature framework is not working with this one because of the version checking. Someone who is good at recompiling scripts would be the hero of the day if he could correct for all those checkers as soon as we stumble over them. They have already tested some other mods and failed because of version checkers. They are useful for the stability of the oldrim, but for SE they become a pain in the ass.... 

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share working converted mods with me, please. Namely:

Sexlab Defeat

Sexlab Submit

Beeing Female(and the RS Children Patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3354-bfa-beeingfemale-addon-for-rschildren/)

Dangerous Nights

SLAL

Sexlab Solutions

Amorous Adventures Sexlab

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Further Lover's Comfort

PaySexCrime

Any of the prostitution mods

While I have a lot more on my Oldrim, those are really the only ones I consider essential aside from Aroused Redux which if I was reading correctly, every attempt to convert it hasn't been successful due to something it needs not being implemented yet. If I'm wrong though I'd love that one to.

24 minutes ago, Nyren said:

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share working converted mods with me, please. Namely:

Sexlab Defeat

Sexlab Submit

Beeing Female(and the RS Children Patch https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3354-bfa-beeingfemale-addon-for-rschildren/)

Dangerous Nights

SLAL

Sexlab Solutions

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Further Lover's Comfort

PaySexCrime

While I have a lot more on my Oldrim, those are really the only ones I consider essential aside from Aroused Redux which if I was reading correctly, every attempt to convert it hasn't been successful due to something it needs not being implemented yet. If I'm wrong though I'd love that one to.

Aroused Redux works fine with standard conversion steps.

8 minutes ago, Nyren said:

Sexlab Defeat

Sexlab Submit

Dangerous Nights

SLAL

Sexlab Solutions

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Further Lover's Comfort

PaySexCrime

Aroused Redux does work but it doesn't save the settings very well. I use SLA monitor widgit, and it does work. TDF prostitution works very well, and so does Eager NPCs. Slave Trainer works, but a little buggy. (I removed it after awhile) I did get UIExtentions to work, but you have to navigate around the wheel with the arrow keys. A lot of mods depend on other mods so you sometimes have to convert a couple of other mods to get the mod you want to work.

29 minutes ago, blueballbob said:

I'll give SLAL a shot then.  Haven't tired it yet.  I don't think SLAL checks for a specific version, just if it exists.   (Would be nice if they all did that, but then people should complain to the mod authors when they had a older JContainers installed)

Same for racemenu and some other mods. It would be nice to put all the working stuff together in one place. Just to share the stuff and get it tested. 

But we need the permissions from the authors to do so.

39 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

All i see is conversion of mods

Where is the bugs ?

I wondered about that, too. Well, there are 3 minor issues... I forgot them in the meantime... I guess Ashal started to work on them and got fustrated about the ppl just writing about their Problems with converting mods...Maybe he should include more bugs in the next version. 

BTW:

I have Creatue framework running... and nasty critters....have to test if it works as intended....20180217203114_1.thumb.jpg.3e2b142f9fe9dc9eca98384957346c4f.jpg20180217203138_1.thumb.jpg.7eb664cd5493b317eaf5f2ffe85f789b.jpg20180217203312_1.thumb.jpg.9d1c3f48d3d74f1c3666f63300668811.jpg20180217201004_1.thumb.jpg.18cb5b4721a5bf8516fb190a9ad8def2.jpg20180217203114_1.thumb.jpg.3e2b142f9fe9dc9eca98384957346c4f.jpg20180217203138_1.thumb.jpg.7eb664cd5493b317eaf5f2ffe85f789b.jpg20180217203312_1.thumb.jpg.9d1c3f48d3d74f1c3666f63300668811.jpg

For testing purposes i spawned a Ballista and a Sphere with Hentai creatures and send them to training... 

They don't eqip their 'equipment'. This must have been hurting for the girls...

PS: For those who want to know it: Deadly drain is working, too. We need a converting Thread, so Ashal can forget about 99% of the things written here by me and some other ppl and get back to the isssues of his mod.

I don't know if this counts as a bug or just something weird (and funny) that happened, but I was getting raped with defeat in Cidhna Mine and two guys ended up on the same place like some sort of horrible monster. It was the MMMMF Rape animation. I've had this animation before (as I always set the dial really up for threesomes on Defeat) but this thing were two characters end in the same place never happened. It was probably just a weird bit but I thought I might share it. 

ScreenShot80.png

3 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

All i see is conversion of mods

Where is the bugs ?

2 hours ago, Thenryb said:

Agree. No posts about bugs with this mod. Almost all are related to conversion issues.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:56 PM, Asrienda said:

Adding:

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

to my code causes compile errors:

D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(0,0): unable to locate script MfgConsoleFunc
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(42,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(48,3): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(89,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(95,2): SetPhonemeModifier is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(336,31): variable NiOverride is undefined
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(336,42): none is not a known user-defined type

On 2/11/2018 at 4:50 PM, Asrienda said:

Now I get:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sls_test"...
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(580,23): DisableOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(585,29): IsOrgasmAllowed is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(589,29): NeedsOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(594,23): DoOrgasm is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for sls_test, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sls_test

Which brings up the question, has anyone at all successfully compiled scripts using the new sexlab? 

2 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Which brings up the question, has anyone at all successfully compiled scripts using the new sexlab? 

There isn't a full-featured version of MfgConsole.dll, at least that I've found so far.  I've seen 2 different semi-conversions, but they aren't 100% feature complete to the original.  Also, nioverride references need to be changed to look for skee instead (and you need skee installed, of course).

Edit: The 2 MFG Console replacers I've found
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12919

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

Edit2: 64bit Racemenu Alpha (skee):

https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases

11 hours ago, Nyren said:

Sexlab Defeat

Sexlab Submit

Dangerous Nights

SLAL

Sexlab Solutions

Sexlab Eager NPC's

Further Lover's Comfort

PaySexCrime

I second this, seeing that my conversion was a fail and I automatically CTD when I try leaving Alternate Start. 

Haven't touched SSE since due to failing the conversion and limited time on trying to understand converting. 

6 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Do these fixes let you compile SexLab scripts?

You can see from my earlier error report here, I was able to get past the MfgConsole and nioverride errors on compile, but I still have FNIS errors, for me at least that was the only thing preventing me from compiling the particular script I was attempting to edit.