SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, javier_himura said:

How do you expect people to test SexLab without conversion of any SexLab mods? SexLab is just a framework, it does not add nothing to game itselft.

Well, you are right, but it is also right and I think very suprising that we have just found 3 bugs (I would call them minor issues) What I can say is that ashal did a good job.

I have just two mods left on my wishlist that don't work so well, and that is nastycritters/creatureframework and Scent of Sex.

MNC/CF might have a problem with Jcontainers, or it is a internel problem that comes from converting them. But I can live with missing shlongs.

Scent of Sex seems to have problems with the new PapyrusUtil and/or the Papyrusutil in SL. I can create/import, export rules but I can not edit existing rules. And SSX scans nearby actors. They are detected as they should but not displayed which make it difficult to create specific rules. but that is somethig so deep in the internals, that Ashal and CPU should talk about that... I'm just happy with the progress I have made in the last few days.

4 hours ago, javier_himura said:

How do you expect people to test SexLab without conversion of any SexLab mods? SexLab is just a framework, it does not add nothing to game itselft.

Yeah, but if a "Bug" were found, wouldn't Ashal need to duplicate it in order to fix it? However progress has been made with Fuz Ro D_oh, MFGcosole and Nioverride, all of which are vital "Pieces of the Puzzle". I wonder how many of the authors even KNOW that there is a SexLab Framework for SSE?

5 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

Yeah, but if a "Bug" were found, wouldn't Ashal need to duplicate it in order to fix it? However progress has been made with Fuz Ro D_oh, MFGcosole and Nioverride, all of which are vital "Pieces of the Puzzle". I wonder how many of the authors even KNOW that there is a SexLab Framework for SSE?

Alot, but the author for Sexlab Framework has to give the greenlight. Otherwise, those authors will not waste their time.

Also, some are nitty picky with SSE skse being in alpha. It be better to continue on the original, for its skse is complete.

This is a waiting game. If anything, give till near the end of this year.

8 hours ago, Thenryb said:

What are the three bugs?

something with the Mfgconsolefunction, something with the spiders... and something i have forgotten...

1 hour ago, Azurahawk said:

Alot, but the author for Sexlab Framework has to give the greenlight. Otherwise, those authors will not waste their time.

Also, some are nitty picky with SSE skse being in alpha. It be better to continue on the original, for its skse is complete.

This is a waiting game. If anything, give till near the end of this year.

Just asking: Is it a waste of time to release something that we already got to work? Or to make a patch for the new Nio override/Racemenue or for SkyUi 5.2 SE?

Or just help by giving permission to release something? A lot of mods run out of the box, but you dont see them in the SSE download section. You don't even see patches there.

And I haven't seen any patches for SE in the download sections for Skyrim.

Hell, someone asked me if i could send him the .dll for DDi, someone else asked me for the DDx.esm. It would be easier if the original authors would post them along with their original files. Even if they don't support them.  I really hope that we don't have to wait until the end of the year, but to be realistic I think that we have to wait much longer...

I know that the mfgconsolefunction in SE does not not work as it does in Legendary, but then mfgconsole itself has not been converted to SE, so how is that a Sexlab "bug"? Spiders? You mean spider screwing aninmation?  As to the third, it is no wonder it has been forgotten, buried in all of the "how do you convert Xmod to SE"? posts.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

something with the Mfgconsolefunction, something with the spiders... and something i have forgotten...

Just asking: Is it a waste of time to release something that we already got to work? Or to make a patch for the new Nio override/Racemenue or for SkyUi 5.2 SE?

Or just help by giving permission to release something? A lot of mods run out of the box, but you dont see them in the SSE download section. You don't even see patches there.

And I haven't seen any patches for SE in the download sections for Skyrim.

Hell, someone asked me if i could send him the .dll for DDi, someone else asked me for the DDx.esm. It would be easier if the original authors would post them along with their original files. Even if they don't support them.  I really hope that we don't have to wait until the end of the year, but to be realistic I think that we have to wait much longer...

More so permission. Remember, some modders also retired too or are just too damn picky

4 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

More so permission. Remember, some modders also retired too or are just too damn picky

Well, if they retired and the mod is still on... Hm what say the policies of the side?

If thy are too damn picky... hm... Well, then they are too damn picky. 

5 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

The swap actors position button doesnt seem to work for me, the others control keys I have tried worked but not the =+ key. Is anyone else seeing this also or is it just me?

Wow... another Bug? Is it with all anims or just with a specific one? Did you try to set a different key for it? 

20 hours ago, Mazhen said:

So im converting More Nasty Critters atm, and i have noticed it has a SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll under skse, do anyone know if this needs to be converted and/or if anyone has done it?..

I asked MadMansGun about it and he said, that it is not needed and can be removed. I have already converted it, with some help of the ppl who ported jcontainers and ended up with a patially running Creature framework and a partially running MNC. I can register the anims and the races to SL, anims play, but the creatures don't undress. If you get it to work completly, Share the files!

6 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

The swap actors position button doesnt seem to work for me, the others control keys I have tried worked but not the =+ key. Is anyone else seeing this also or is it just me?

The swap actors button works fine for me as do all the other control keys. I have not installed any mods besides Sexlab other than Sexlab Romance and Matchmaker (the 32 bit versions which I have loaded and re-saved with the CK)

43 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I asked MadMansGun about it and he said, that it is not needed and can be removed. I have already converted it, with some help of the ppl who ported jcontainers and ended up with a patially running Creature framework and a partially running MNC. I can register the anims and the races to SL, anims play, but the creatures don't undress. If you get it to work completly, Share the files!

MNC works if you disable aroused features in the MCM - it looks like it is a conflict with the strip routine causing the "nude" model to be removed.

EDIT: In the Creature Framework MCM

4 hours ago, sfll said:

MNC works if you disable aroused features in the MCM - it looks like it is a conflict with the strip routine causing the "nude" model to be removed.

EDIT: In the Creature Framework MCM

Ok, will test it.

Edit: Still doesn't work here. which version of creature framework did you port?

On 2/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Yes you ran FNIS. 

Now do it again but this time note:

Errors - fatal, fix any errors.

Warnings - fatal, fix any warnings.

Checking Options when you don't have the mod installed - Fatal.

Not checking the option when you have the mod that requires an option installed - Fatal.

Fatal means: No animations, just exactly as you have described.

If you don't see what the problem is, copy and paste the text from the FNIS output window to a message here (Spoiler it so people not interest in it don't have to scroll through it) and we can look at it and usually tell you what's wrong.

I just switched back to Oldrim.  I dont think all the mods I want are updated for Newrim yet.  Hopefully soon tho!

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, if they retired and the mod is still on... Hm what say the policies of the side?

If thy are too damn picky... hm... Well, then they are too damn picky. 

Wow... another Bug? Is it with all anims or just with a specific one? Did you try to set a different key for it? 

Policies are the same as an author writing a book or an director filming a movie: copyrights.

3 minutes ago, wibllewobble said:

Estrus Chaurus largely Works.

Unfortunately the tentacle animation (or the mesh) from Estrus doesn't convert entirely correctly, one of the tentacle segments ends up miles from the rest of the animation.

I don't believe this is a SexLab issue.

It also fails the Skeleton check and the NIO check.

For me the estrus tentacles has completly freezed the game, while all the other estrus anims worked

For the nio check, the authors have to rewrite their checkers. Some also have to do this for SkyUI SE. 

I didn't have any issues with the skeleton so far.

I just did something really selfish but perhaps with convenient side-effects for everyone else.

SSE Conversion Tracking

A few times people said the discussion really shouldn't be in here, "it'd be nice if someone did something..." - so I did. I made it a download (enjoy the 0kb text file) because I assumed I wouldn't be able to edit my post in a regular thread, and it's followable for updates.

(the content and all the coloring is actually generated by a markup tool I made for this so editing stuff is easy to do)

4 minutes ago, tasairis said:

I just did something really selfish but perhaps with convenient side-effects for everyone else.

SSE Conversion Tracking

A few times people said the discussion really shouldn't be in here, "it'd be nice if someone did something..." - so I did. I made it a download (enjoy the 0kb text file) because I assumed I wouldn't be able to edit my post in a regular thread, and it's followable for updates.

(the content and all the coloring is actually generated by a markup tool I made for this so editing stuff is easy to do)

Great idea. I find myself feeling bad for Ashal having to pour through this "conversion" thread to figure out what bugs have been uncovered in this framework.

Finally fixed my issue with the fnis error, I was right, the mods default does put the source scripts in the wrong place for compiling... D:

So, now I am able to compile scripts which is super useful!   I for one am glad for this post and the excellent beta release for testing, and for all the useful information everyone has kindly shared here.