SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

2 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Thanks for the response. I didn't install Matchmaker at the time I wrote. I did, however, have Flower Girls installed and I did complete some Amorous Adventures quest. So I guess the question is that a "target" needs to be activated. Is a target set automatically, depending on a quest, or do I need to set a target? (For reference, I'm using an Xbox One controller on a Windows PC.)

OK. This is the SexLab forum. SSSS-E-E-E-E-E-E-XXXXXXXXX LLLL-A-A-A-A-A-A-BBBBBBBBBB. :classic_tongue: There are two versions of Amorous Adventures, and they are different in several respects. Primarily for this discussion, one triggers sex scenes using the SexLab Framework, while the Flower Girls version triggers sex scenes using... you guessed it, Flower Girls. Also, the quests in each version of AA have diverged- Flower Girls Amorous Adventures has quests added that the SexLab version doesn't have, and vice versa. So to avoid confusion, if you're using the FG version of AA, you should post your questions on that forum.

Amorous Adventures aside, here's how to trigger SexLab scenes via Matchmaker:

1. Approach NPC
  2. Equip Matchmaker Spells "Irresistibly Attractive" and "Irresistibly Attractive- Target"
  3. Cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" at the NPC- s/he will get all a-tingle if you succeed (s/he'll get all glowy)
  4. Within 5 or 6 seconds, cast "Irresistibly Attractive" (it can only be applied to yourself)
  5. Enjoy the SexLab scene

To learn how to trigger Flower Girls sex scenes, please post in the Flower Girls forum.

54 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

OK. This is the SexLab forum. SSSS-E-E-E-E-E-E-XXXXXXXXX LLLL-A-A-A-A-A-A-BBBBBBBBBB. :classic_tongue: 

[snip]

To learn how to trigger Flower Girls sex scenes, please post in the Flower Girls forum.

My question was specifically about the SexLab stats in the MCM, and you already answered it. I installed MatchMaker, used some spells, and watched the stats counter activate and increment correctly.

So I'd consider my question already answered. Thank you

Okay how do I get the animations to work on my own character?  Not target debug.  Where you start the animation(s) with a target.  I'm talking about self-targetting.  If that's what it's called.  I have animations that use tentacles on self but how do i activate it on my own character?  Self (debug) spell?  If so- nothing is happening....  I have the version of this mod for the latest skyrim se game version.

5 hours ago, Charlves said:

Okay how do I get the animations to work on my own character?  Not target debug.  Where you start the animation(s) with a target.  I'm talking about self-targetting.  If that's what it's called.  I have animations that use tentacles on self but how do i activate it on my own character?  Self (debug) spell?  If so- nothing is happening....  I have the version of this mod for the latest skyrim se game version.

The SexLab "Debug" spells are not meant to be used for anything except debugging. Install Matchmaker. Then:

For a scene with Player and 1 or more NPCs:

• Equip Matchmaker Spells "Irresistibly Attractive" and "Irresistibly Attractive- Target"
  • Approach the object(s) of your affection (the NPC(s))
  • Cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" at the NPC(s)- they will glow briefly if you succeed
  • Within 5 or 6 seconds of when you cast the first spell, cast "Irresistibly Attractive" (it is self-targeting)

To trigger a solo masturbation scene with the Player, cast "Irresistibly Attractive without casting the targeted spell

To convince an NPC that s/he needs to masturbate, cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" without casting the untargeted spell

To convince multiple NPCs that they need to have sex with each other, cast the targeted spell on them

On 3/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, Ashal said:

In effort to keep myself more motivated/accountable to make progress on the update, I've setup a GitHub repo for my development build. I'll be pushing updates to it as I progress. People are free to download and use it, or even make pull requests if they feel so inclined to fix something themselves.

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Are you OK? Buddy? Friendo? Laddie?

No update for 2 weeks, HMMM? What happened to that motivation, HMMM?

Cheers!

Hey guys, hoping someone can spot the error I've made as I'm out of ideas.  

Still cant get facial animations to apply to the PC during scenes, beyond sometimes applying during the first stage and then going to a small half smile blank look for the rest.

Ive tried opparco mfg command, mfg fix, and expressive facial animation - female edition in every possible permutation to try and fix it to no avail, and installed the two .pex files i've seen in this thread to try and fix the issue as well.

And yes, facial expression checkbox is ticked ?.

Here's my mod list and load order if that helps.  Thanks for your assistance!

ModList.txt loadorder.txt

New to SexLab. This is the first time I've tried to install it. I have Flower Girls, but wanted to expand things somewhat.

Trouble is, when I try to install the file with Vortex, I get mod conflicts. When I check them, Vortex tells me there are 13 file conflicts between Papyrus Utilities, and SexLab. Usually, Vortex will recommend the load order (before or after) for each conflicting mod. But it has no suggestions for this conflict. So, I uninstalled, since I didn't want to mess up my game.

Would I choose SexLab before or SexLab after Papyrus Utilities?

Hope someone can help.

If I get SL working, can I get some suggestions as regards add-ons? Not into beastiality or anything. I like what's available in Flower Girls. Regular sexual scenarios.

In Flower Girls, there is an Animation Selector add-on where you can enter a particular type of sexual encounter (woman on top/man on top/give man/woman pleasure etc.) and then by holding 'shift' while choosing, a menu of different scenarios related to that encounter will show up and you can select the one you want. So, as an example, say I want to have it show me a selection of of scenarios for BJ. Can I get Sexlab to give me a selection of scenes that just have different BJs to choose from? Does such an add-on exist for SexLab?

18 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

In Flower Girls, there is an Animation Selector add-on where you can enter a particular type of sexual encounter (woman on top/man on top/give man/woman pleasure etc.) and then by holding 'shift' while choosing, a menu of different scenarios related to that encounter will show up and you can select the one you want. So, as an example, say I want to have it show me a selection of of scenarios for BJ. Can I get Sexlab to give me a selection of scenes that just have different BJs to choose from? Does such an add-on exist for SexLab?

SexLab Tools really doesn't have that sort of depth (I think) but you can sort normal and aggressive animations from eachother. Then you can select whatever BJ animations you'd like to select.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, lurar said:

Are you OK? Buddy? Friendo? Laddie?

No update for 2 weeks, HMMM? What happened to that motivation, HMMM?

Cheers!

Last week or so I've looked at it repeatedly and been kinda lost as to what needs doing to be honest. I've deemed the new hook system I was working on as not really wort it and removed it from current dev build already. I did however manage to poke at it decent amount earlier today and have pushed those changes. At this point I should probably just be cleaning it up for release?

Hello, I've been doing my best to get this working and it seems I can't get it right. 
Curious if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out, maybe live chatting somehow.

I have the required mods that show up for this.
I have the correct SKSE for SE, I also made sure I properly downloaded and installed that by moving it to the Skyrim SE Folder on my steam.

I try to launch the game through this, but nothing happens.

It seems when I enable the mods from LoversLab is when the game doesn't want to start.

I'm not quite sure what other information to provide as I'm new to all this modding stuff.

Thank you in advance, and I really appreciate your time in helping me with this situation.

44 minutes ago, afshin76 said:

Hi. I have More Informative Console which is conflicting with this mod. In MO2 it shows the file console.swf is conflicting.

I was wondering if it would be okay to let informative console mod overwrite sexlab?

I use the same mod too and really haven't stumbled into an issue utilizing both, you just wont see some of the data that's presented from SexLab's console.swf file.

3 hours ago, janbui said:

I use the same mod too and really haven't stumbled into an issue utilizing both, you just wont see some of the data that's presented from SexLab's console.swf file.

yeah and I actually want to see those data. So it's okay to let more informitive console to overwrite sexlab.

3 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Hi. I have More Informative Console which is conflicting with this mod. In MO2 it shows the file console.swf is conflicting.

I was wondering if it would be okay to let informative console mod overwrite sexlab?

@Ashal said he included his console.swf file in the 1.63 Beta 8 7z archive by mistake. Delete or override the SexLab version of console.swf.

Some animal are t-posing, tried fixing in everyway possible, already try deinstall creature, still not working. This is the FNIS log

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   4/26/2020 12:04:39 PM
Generator: D:\Game\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...     ChAnims:21     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...     ChAnims:7     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading ABBA V1.00 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...     ChAnims:298     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:136     CTD:0.8%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:421     CTD:5.1%     pOpt:3.1%
        NOTE: Anubs Creature has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:732     CTD:8.9%     pOpt:5.6%
        NOTE: Anubs Human has at least one identical -AV defined in both 's' and '+' line
Reading ArousedSexyIdles V?.? ...     ChAnims:3(3)     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...     ChAnims:509     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:200     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:250     CTD:1.5%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...     ChAnims:185     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...     ChAnims:100     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...     ChAnims:395     CTD:2.4%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_HumanFuta V1.0 ...     ChAnims:30     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...     ChAnims:110     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...     ChAnims:61     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:635(493)     CTD:12.5%     pOpt:1.9%
        NOTE: DD has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9.3%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:370     CTD:2.5%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...     ChAnims:557(557)     CTD:12.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.6 ...     ChAnims:88     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...     ChAnims:55     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...     ChAnims:90     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...     ChAnims:180     CTD:1.1%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...     ChAnims:146     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...     ChAnims:85     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...     ChAnims:334     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...     ChAnims:471     CTD:3.0%     pOpt:0.8%
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...     ChAnims:108     CTD:0.7%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...     ChAnims:156     CTD:1.0%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...     ChAnims:45     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...     ChAnims:339     CTD:2.1%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...     ChAnims:442     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...     ChAnims:310     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...     ChAnims:590     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...     ChAnims:1     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...     ChAnims:25     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:0.2%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
 22 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 9 sets: 78 total groups: 277 added file slots: 2579 alternate files: 1679

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Legacy V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

12682 animations for 60 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 12682  CTD:114.8%  pOpt:27.8%  max: 11043  LC: 30045 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 4596 animations for 15 mods and 44 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

19 hours ago, Basszavior said:

Some animal are t-posing, tried fixing in everyway possible, already try deinstall creature, still not working. This is the FNIS log

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<

Man the fix is right there, load up the game once through steam and wait for your ini files to populate the skyrim folder in you mygames folder. If you don't have it on steam then sorry dude, buy the game during the upcoming Summer Sale, it'll be cheap as hell. Also, the next warning should also be read, look at all of the info afterwards to help you since FNIS will most likely not work due to the version of FNIS your running and the animation limit that's in place.

TL:DR - Read what I said since you need to look at the warnings FNIS gives you, they're there for a reason.

EDIT: It seems that you've been jumping from thread to thread with the issue, let me just link the mod that can help you alongside the above information:

Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE (make sure to disable the similar function in Skyrim Engine Fixes if you have that too, read the description)

PS: Please use spoilers to put log info into.

Hi! I recently download about 50 mods for sexlab but unfortunately my game crashes during loading (i can only see black window for one second after start). If i disable this framework and Horny Creatures of Skyrim mod game starting to load normally. Im using NMM and required versions of SKSE and Skyrim SE. Beside of this i have plenty others similar mods like OSex and Flower Girls that works fine. Any suggestions for such behaviour?

After miserable experience of (de/re)activation of mods i found out that Defeat mod loading normally by his own but have seamless conflict along with Sexlab Framework and same for Flower Girls Arousal Redux and HCoS (activate default Arousal Redux instead). Also earlier i had a problem with Milking mod but he was refuse to load by his own, was catched easily and replaced with Light Milking mod version. Left it here if someone will got into the same trouble.