SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

So I'm having a weird issue where some animations will work but others wont? Like the Pleasure self and fornicate spells wont play animations but they have the audio and facial expressions I have the option to kiss my follower but it does the same thing Audio and facial expressions. Meanwhile the Aggressive Prostitution stuff works fine for me  as well as Match Maker animations and SexLab Defeat. I have FNIS and I've done the whole GenerateFNISforusers stuff and i have the proper skeleton mod XPSME but the issue keeps persisting. any help would be appreciated

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Some of those mods are for LE (yellow circles next to the ESPs in the Plugins tab, green chess pieces in the left panel). Depending on what assets they are adding these can cause serious issues including CTD.

You really need to keep your left panel ordered by Priority with the highest priority at the bottom. That way the overwrite indicators will actually make sense. It is also the default ordering and the one used as reference by modders and support providers.

The load order has not been sorted. Use LOOT.

Make sure all SKSE plugin mods are for the installed version of SKSE. These mods can be identified using the <Contains Script Extender> filter in MO2. These mods must state that they are compatible with the exact version of SKSE installed. Incompatible SKSE mods can cause unexpected behaviour and CTD.

Thank you for pointing out the LE tags. I didn't realize what those mean. I've now installed the correct version of FNIS and Death Alternative, though I'm not sure why CBBE 3BBB seems to not be correct when the mod wasn't made for LE iirc. But I'll see if I can figure that out later.

In regards to LOOT, how do I make it recognize the mod files in Mod Manager? It seems to be looking at the mods in Vortex even though I have next to nothing there anymore.

Hello,

First I'd like to say thank you for all the hard work you've put into this, it's a mandate in my mod list now that I've moved to SE, just as it was in LE. (I would have never played LE for as long as I did without it, the game's honestly boring without a little spice added)

I play as a fm character, tried to play as a male and my game runs differently, even the start is broken as a guy, cart goes nuts, but runs fine as a fm (not sure why, might be a mod(s), never had the issue on LE with 4k hrs on it), but go with what works no? more wiggles and jiggles is always better lol so I've built my game around a fm for se, got the 3bba body with smp etc... I'm wondering if there's an SOS functionality with collisions (or something similar)available for the strap-on (there was one for LE). I tried a futa mod with sos (wtf?) but the alignment is consistently off from normal m/fm animations and it disturbs me to see a doodad/thingamabob on my fm char were her soft lady parts should be to be honest, no offense to those who are into such things), plus I'm not interested in adjusting every animation, ruins the game)).

The strap-on is curved poorly even for the animations it does work with, adjusting the animations so it works messes up the normal alignments for m/fm, and for many animations it's useless (not trying to criticize SL or you, as I've stated it's a must for me) however, the "filter gay/lez animations" doesn't always work (most likely due to other mods superimposing themselves on it) and is very limiting in animations available, and lets be honest, a 3/4/5way with 2/3/4 girls having strap-ons, just air humping the last one, or trying to kill her by stabbing her with them in strange ways and in strange places looks... silly at best, disturbing at worst lol especially on a huge TV.

I'm losing my vision so reading for too long or spending too much time trying to focus gets to be too much for me (hence the big tv and not a monitor), can you point me to a page if it's been dealt with? or to a mod I might have missed? I tried to use the one from LE and it did nothing (I hate not having proper ports, wryebash is annoying always yelling at me lol too bad so many LL mods haven't been ported or still have 43 instead of just doing it correctly and changing them to 44, young people these days... oye). I tried to read on how to port things but it's all just a blurr to my eyes so I'm stuck with what others deem worthy to port over (still love them for porting them over, just disappointed they take shortcuts, not sure if it's the cause of some of my instability or if SE is just a poorly ported mod/game itself, might need to try and go back to LE, it ran better with way more mods).

Even if there's nothing available I'd like to say thanks again for making, updating and supporting this, I'll just deal with it, LL only counts for a small portion of my mods, and even though it's hard on my eyes, just reading the mod pages I find LL members are more helpful, way more informative as to how things work(I've learned a lot), and way way more pervy, my type of peeps... even though some of the mods are... a bit too extreme for my blood lol.

Blessing to you and yours, I hope everything goes well for you in these trying times, peace.

p.s. SexLab for SE, is really hard to find, I only got here because I have messages due to following it, no search results brought it up, you should put a link on the LL SSE page and tag it at the top like the LE version... and if my blind ass missed it, just ignore this lol

This is gonna sound weird but...

To your knowledge, is there anything  in sexlab. that:

as you fuck a creature, your relationship rank changes?  is there a setting i might have missed?

The reason for the question, is (TLDR)  after 14 hours of no problems in game play, on hour 15 pretty much "all" dungeon mobs turned passive....    given that i dont have anything that modifies draughr beyond whatever is added or changed by sexlab, all the mobs - vampires, spiders, draugur- turning friendly has got to eiter be a vanilla game bug or beats me... whats weird- is at no point in that 15 hours have i added, removed, or changed mod settings, load order, etc... I use very few overhauls (basically wildcat and morrowloot and better vampires, disabling those did nothing helpful)

legit-  according to the console, my relationship rank with draugur in dungeons is "Acquaintance"

anyway, as the question pertains to sexlab?

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

as you fuck a creature, your relationship rank changes?  is there a setting i might have missed?

The reason for the question, is (TLDR)  after 14 hours of no problems in game play, on hour 15 pretty much "all" dungeon mobs turned passive....    given that i dont have anything that modifies draughr beyond whatever is added or changed by sexlab, all the mobs - vampires, spiders, draugur- turning friendly has got to eiter be a vanilla game bug or beats me... whats weird- is at no point in that 15 hours have i added, removed, or changed mod settings, load order, etc... I use very few overhauls (basically wildcat and morrowloot and better vampires, disabling those did nothing helpful)

legit-  according to the console, my relationship rank with draugur in dungeons is "Acquaintance"

Not really but few Mod can do something similar like Defeat, Death Alternative or Sanguines Debauchery.

And usually for those is just for Error and easy fixes with one option on the corresponding MCM.

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Did someone or something kill a creature just as a sex act started? That can happen when using mods which end combat by turning all combatants passive to begin a sex act. 

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Not really but few Mod can do something similar like Defeat, Death Alternative or Sanguines Debauchery.

And usually for those is just for Error and easy fixes with one option on the corresponding MCM.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Did someone or something kill a creature just as a sex act started? That can happen when using mods which end combat by turning all combatants passive to begin a sex act. 

Osmelmc, at present im not using any of those mods and havent on this save.

Faux-  you might be on to something.... while im not using mods that prematurely end combat  I suppose there are scenarios where It might have pacified mobs..  Ill reinstall sexlab and see what happens.

hmm, I did a reinstall (using the mcm stuff), no change...  well idk...

NPC aggresion is controlled by many things.

1. Factions. PredatorFaction(wolf) hates PrayFaction(deer). So wolf attacks deer on sight.

PC is by default in PlayerFaction. Some factions by default hate anyone that is in PlayerFaction.

On the other hand, if you become a member on lets say PredatorFaction, wolfs kinda like you.

2. NPCs base aggresion level. Its a setting in CK. Some are more passive, some super crazy. Faction and this aggresion level sort of stack, multiply each other.

Even if you are neutral with some faction, a super manic may still go hostile.

And if you hit a neutral with a big stick, they will go super crazy.

Calm and Frenzy spell also control this.

I'd start with faction. Maybe you are no longer a member of PlayerFaction or you are mamber of "bad guys faction".

I think ReSaver show this. Open save, scroll down to NPC_, check the first one refid=..000007. faction ranks.

Here's a stupid question: is there anything like the original matchmaker from the initial release way back when?  Like, simply 2 spells, one for you, one for your target or targets, and you all just started an animation.  Doesn't need to be exactly that, but anything simple to initiate animation without dialog or quests or nonsense.  I found mass match maker, but it doesn't seem quite right, unless I'm vastly misunderstanding the description.

I meet a new problem. I installed many anims, and i have aboute 15 FF anims, but with sexlab i can play only 5. It can be randomly after reinstalling sexlab, but no more than 5.

P.S. I use Mass Match Maker, maybe this is the problem, so, what you can advice me?

27 minutes ago, memekalka said:

I meet a new problem. I installed many anims, and i have aboute 15 FF anims, but with sexlab i can play only 5. It can be randomly after reinstalling sexlab, but no more than 5.

P.S. I use Mass Match Maker, maybe this is the problem, so, what you can advice me?

Mass Match Maker use "Lesbian" Tag to filter FF Animations as default. Check if all yours 15 Lesbian Animations have the Tag or change the configuration of Mass Match Maker.

23 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Mass Match Maker use "Lesbian" Tag to filter FF Animations as default. Check if all yours 15 Lesbian Animations have the Tag or change the configuration of Mass Match Maker.

i cant to run skyrim yet, but where i can edit mass match maker? i thought that it add only spells to run sexlab

Anyway thank you i will check

4 minutes ago, memekalka said:

i cant to run skyrim yet, but where i can edit mass match maker? i thought that it add only spells to run sexlab

Anyway thank you i will check

Mass Match Maker have his own MCM with all types of options to add or remove spell's and Animation filters.

I prefer use the original MatchMaker from Ashal with my SexLab Utility Plus and SexLab Tools.

10 hours ago, prinyo said:

Did you try to attack them? Kill one or two of them, that usually helps when something similar happens in my game.

9 hours ago, Fotogen said:

NPC aggresion is controlled by many things.

1. Factions. PredatorFaction(wolf) hates PrayFaction(deer). So wolf attacks deer on sight.

PC is by default in PlayerFaction. Some factions by default hate anyone that is in PlayerFaction.

On the other hand, if you become a member on lets say PredatorFaction, wolfs kinda like you.

2. NPCs base aggresion level. Its a setting in CK. Some are more passive, some super crazy. Faction and this aggresion level sort of stack, multiply each other.

Even if you are neutral with some faction, a super manic may still go hostile.

And if you hit a neutral with a big stick, they will go super crazy.

Calm and Frenzy spell also control this.

I'd start with faction. Maybe you are no longer a member of PlayerFaction or you are mamber of "bad guys faction".

I think ReSaver show this. Open save, scroll down to NPC_, check the first one refid=..000007. faction ranks.

@prinyo,   Yea-   In most cases I can walk up to a draugur or a vampire.  Attack it, and it will not attack me back at all.  Once I kill it- nothing else aggros.  The second alternative to that has been- Ill attack it, it aggros.  but NOTHING else does. SO there could be 10 draugur..  I walk in, they are all passive.  I attack D1, it does nothing and i kill it.  D2-D10 are still passive.    Alternatively, I attack D1, D1 fights back.  D2-D10 are still completely passive.

@Fotogen

Here is the information.   I found it under  Save xx---> Changeforms ---> NPC_

Spoiler
IF i am reading right, Im gonna 

equate the formid with its mod in blue 

ANGEFORM
RefID: DEFAULT:00000007
ChangeFlags:
₃₁ ₃₀ ₂₉ ₂₈ ₂₇ ₂₆ ₂₅ ₂₄ ₂₃ ₂₂ ₂₁ ₂₀ ₁₉ ₁₈ ₁₇ ₁₆ ₁₅ ₁₄ ₁₃ ₁₂ ₁₁ ₁₀ ₀₉ ₀₈ ₀₇ ₀₆ ₀₅ ₀₄ ₀₃ ₀₂ ₀₁ ₀₀
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 1 0

DataLength: INT16
Type: NPC_ (9 : 45)
Version: 78
Length: 267 bytes

1 attached instances:

ANALYZE RAW DATA: DEFAULT:00000007

NPC:

FullName: Morgana

Base stats: 310000003200320011000000640064000000000032000000

20 faction ranks.

• Rank 0 with DEFAULT:0009e0c9  Skyrim  --- >Faction ---> MagicAllegienceFaction
  • Rank 0 with DEFAULT:0008f3e8 Skyrim  --- >Faction ---> MagicCharmFaction
  • Rank 0 with DEFAULT:000f2073 Skyrim --- >Faction ---> PlayerBedOwndership
  • Rank 0 with DEFAULT:00000db1 Skyrim --- >Faction ---> PlayerFaction
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:04017ebd Dragonborn --- >Faction ---> TameDragonFaction
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:04031846 Dragonborn --- >Faction ---> DLc2 Wyrmfaction
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:3800d045 SOS-Smurf avg addon
  • Rank -1 with DEFAULT:0004e1e1 Skyrim --- >Faction ---> Mq101PlayerFriendFaction
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:0c07c025 sexlab aroused ---> Faction --> sla_Timerate
  • Rank 7 with FORMIDX:0c025837 sexlab aroused ---> Faction --> sla_Exposure
  • Rank 8 with FORMIDX:0c03fc36 sexlab aroused ---> Faction --> sla_arousal
  • Rank -2 with FORMIDX:0c077f87 sexlab aroused  ---> Faction --> sla_naked
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:482bbab6 Hunterborn cant find
  • Rank 1 with FORMIDX:482bbab7 Hunterborn cant find
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:482cfefd Hunterborn cant find
  • Rank 0 with FORMIDX:482caddd Hunterborn cant find
  • Rank -1 with DEFAULT:000b80fe Skyrim --- >Faction ---> WEPrisonerFreedCombatPrisonerFaction
  • Rank 0 with DEFAULT:0002997f Skyrim  --- >Faction ---> SpiderFaction
  • Rank -1 with DEFAULT:0006f8f3 Skyrim --- >Faction ---> WICrowdSpectator
  • Rank -1 with FORMIDX:2601c3d1 ZZestrusMimic  cant find

1 spells.

• DEFAULT:001031d3  Skyrim

0 levelled spells.

4 shouts.

• FORMIDX:260171bb   ZZestrusMimic
  • FORMIDX:2600c52d ZZestrusMimic
  • FORMIDX:26004889  ZZestrusMimic
  • FORMIDX:26013bbf  ZZestrusMimic

44 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Mass Match Maker have his own MCM with all types of options to add or remove spell's and Animation filters.

I prefer use the original MatchMaker from Ashal with my SexLab Utility Plus and SexLab Tools.

thank you, its worked, but should i add some tags, for example, for FM, FMF etc. anims? Or they will work with this filter normally?

ScreenShot71.png

8 hours ago, Fotogen said:

You are member of SpiderFaction and so friend or ally with many other monster factions.

So, I "think" I might know what caused that- im trying to figure out how to create a script to change into a spider.  I coppied over from what i could see all the "beast form" stuff, scripts, etc  and subbed out keywords, factions, etc  and subbed in spider..  and- this gets even more off topic,, but My understanding is it shouldnt activate unless i try out the spell.. unless by simply adding the spell, i added myself to said faction...  anyway- ive removed my mod- all the scripts, etc from all folders- gonna see if that removes it..  Ill edit this post accordingly.

Other than that- there are no other spider mods- beyond what is added with "vanila sexlab /aroused /mnc"  stuff.  which to my knowledge has never presented with this kind of issue.....

@Fotogen  Thanks for the help, I never knew one could dig into resaver quite that deep. (honestly havent ever had a known reason to use it, so never did)

Okay, so new issue. I've gotten everything to run properly but when I load the game it seems that all non-human NPCs are stuck in a T-Pose (or whatever the equivalent for animals is) position and are unable to move. When looking in the SexLab MCM it's giving me question marks for SexLab Framework Idles and SexLab Framework Creature Idles. Does anyone know how to fix this or able to link me to the files needed?

Edit: I think I figured it out (somehow). Dunno what exactly I did but everything with SL seem to be working now.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:47 AM, Ashal said:

FYI, in a fit of productivity the other day; I've edited my dev build so it detects whether or not MfgFix is installed. So this won't be needed next update.

If the plugin is detected, expressions and voice stuff will use the more reliable mfgfix commands instead of the ones from SKSE.

Sooo... When can we expect the next update?

I'm getting  serious about development again so I can finally get this damn build out of beta.  Just spent a good 6 hours getting my skryim se back into testing and development state again with everything up to date and another few hours actually playing with the mod for once to get a feel for things again.

So once again, I must ask, what are the current longstanding bugs or api requests people have? I really don't want to go over 30+ pages of posts here to piece it together. So, if there is something that you feel really needs to be addressed in the next update, TELL ME NOW.

The major things on my current TODO list are as follows:

• Finish the new hook system
  • Increase max animation registry limit again
  • A targeted npc spell for editing their sexlab related settings easily
2 minutes ago, Ashal said:

I'm getting  serious about development again so I can finally get this damn build out of beta.  Just spent a good 6 hours getting my skryim se back into testing and development state again with everything up to date.

So once again, I must ask, what are the current longstanding bugs or api requests people have? I really don't want to go over 30+ pages of posts here to piece it together. So, if there is something that you feel really needs to be addressed in the next update, TELL ME NOW.

Is it possible to use this address library to make at least the plug-in portion version independent?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

3 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Is it possible to use this address library to make at least the plug-in portion version independent?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

At this stage in SexLab's late life, I have no interest in altering the mods dependency requirements. Would just be a support nightmare. Besides, version updates (For skse and such) usually aren't more than a week behind anyways. Absolutely no interest in supporting people on older versions in any case.