SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

Before we start adding new animations, are you using both Vortex and Mod Organizer 2, FoxGirl? You should really only use one or the other. I prefer the later because you can run everything, even FNIS, through it. If you're using Vortex (or NMM), you'll need to run everything manually; if you're using MO 2, you'll want to install all of your mods via it and setup FNIS and any other executable programs (like SKSE) to run through it. After you decide which mod organizer you want to use, we can walk you through fixing your errors.

Not to get into a mod organizer war here, this is pretty much all incorrect about Vortex. Check the Vortex Wiki for information. And yes, Vortex will run FNIS automatically if you select that option.

37 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Not to get into a mod organizer war here, this is pretty much all incorrect about Vortex. Check the Vortex Wiki for information. And yes, Vortex will run FNIS automatically if you select that option.

I'm not trying to start a war either, but don't they handle mods differently? I know MO 2 uses a virtual file system, and if Vortex does the same, that could explain why Fox is having issues. My point is that if you choose a mod manager, you should stick with that one instead of running two or more. I use Wrye Smash but only for the bashed patch, I don't manage or install mods via it.

17 minutes ago, Gulfwulf said:

I'm not trying to start a war either, but don't they handle mods differently? I know MO 2 uses a virtual file system, and if Vortex does the same, that could explain why Fox is having issues. My point is that if you choose a mod manager, you should stick with that one instead of running two or more. I use Wrye Smash but only for the bashed patch, I don't manage or install mods via it.

Running two mod managers on the same game is absolutely prohibited.

Vortex is analogous to MO2's VFS, only it uses hard links - a Windows supported facility. Only NMM actually copies mods to the game directory.

Vortex and MO 2 have the same author.

2 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

If you're using Vortex (or NMM), you'll need to run everything manually

Sorry, but this is simply not true. I have FNIS, SSEEdit, Wrye Bash and Bodyslide all set up in my Vortex Dashboard, and I run them all from there. There is also a game shortcut (SSE) which is pointed at skse64_loader.exe. Before I switched to Vortex from NMM, I had all 4 of them set up in NMM.

Spoiler

VortexDashboard.png.e8ac77c01ba3320a5a03fce35239f9b0.png

It's great that you like MO2 but please don't post false & misleading statements about other mod managers to justify your preference. ?

32 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Sorry, but this is simply not true. I have FNIS, SSEEdit, Wrye Bash and Bodyslide all set up in my Vortex Dashboard, and I run them all from there. There is also a game shortcut (SSE) which is pointed at skse64_loader.exe. Before I switched to Vortex from NMM, I had all 4 of them set up in NMM.

Reveal hidden contents

VortexDashboard.png.e8ac77c01ba3320a5a03fce35239f9b0.png

It's great that you like MO2 but please don't post false & misleading statements about other mod managers to justify your preference. ?

I made a mistake and while I respect your opinion, don't assume my meaning behind my posts. I'm trying to help Fox fix their issues and you're not helping with things like this. This is the last thing I'm going to say about this because I am not going to start a mo war, nor am I going to participate in one.

46 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Vortex is analogous to MO2's VFS, only it uses hard links - a Windows supported facility. Only NMM actually copies mods to the game directory.

My point is that if you use a mod manager like Vortex or MO 2, you should stick with one and not use both. The reason FNIS isn't running properly is likely because it's being run through MO 2, but the mods were installed via Vortex, which is why everything is showing up as "unmanaged"; MO 2 is sending an empty virtual folder to FNIS, which is why FNIS is saying it can't read anything. I don't use Vortex, nor do I know much about it, but running FNIS either manually via its exe in the data folder or via Vortex should fix the issue, though I would run it via Vortex if Vortex uses a similar virtual file system like what MO 2 does. I know MO 2 doesn't put any data into the data folder, which is why I suggested what I did. Only after FNIS has run properly can we troubleshoot why animations may not be working.

14 hours ago, fred200 said:

Start by grabbing the animation loader and some animation packs. Leito is good.

Next do what FNIS says. It has to be executed from the correct directory. It gives you the path.

Check FNIS for warnings - they are all errors that have to be corrected.

Unfortunately, Skyrim SE does not have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker.

"JContainers SE" doesn't have a valid link address at the moment, and the SexLab Animation Loader SSE has a download speed of like 12kb/sec. :S

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Right off the bat, aside from faulty FNIS installation as Fred200 said, you have the wrong skeleton installed. Install XPMSSE and select the "HDT Physics SMP or CBP" option- you should end up with a 115-bone skeleton showing up in FNIS. Then do NOT allow SoS to overwrite XPMSSE- SoS will install its own less-capable skeleton even when you tell it not to install any skeleton. You may have to reinstall XPMSSE after installing SoS to correct this.

While technically true, this is misleading. As you can see on the SSE Conversions page, Oldrim Matchmaker runs just fine in SSE with no conversion. The two Sexlab "Debug" spells are just that- for debugging. @Ashaland others have repeatedly stated that they should not be used to initiate sex scenes. So SSE does have a simple sex initiator like Matchmaker" - it's called Matchmaker. :classic_tongue: Install Matchmaker and stop using the SL debug spells.

I don't think I did, but I removed the old skeleton, and grabbed a new one, and reinstalled it making sure that HDT Physics SMP and CBP was correct this time.
How would I go about checking how many bone skeletons / it is being correctly installed?

Reinstalled SOS, and also made sure that it did NOT overwrite XMPSSE.

8 minutes ago, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

I don't think I did, but I removed the old skeleton, and grabbed a new one, and reinstalled it making sure that HDT Physics SMP and CBP was correct this time.
How would I go about checking how many bone skeletons / it is being correctly installed?

When you run FNIS it tells you how many bones you have.

9 hours ago, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

Oh. The LoversLab page for that mod sent me to an external site to download the mod, it didn't go to Nexus.

If you mean this page, that's the official home for JContainers SE (and "JContainers64-v4.x.x.7z" is the main download). Updates appear there first, then within a day or so the Nexus page gets updated too.

There wasn't a Nexus page for a few months after it was first ported, which is why some places link to there.

On 5/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, FoxGirl_Britsy said:

SoS has a bad habit of installing its skeleton even when you untick the "Install SoS Skeleton" checkbox. I would strongly suggest that you re-install XPMSSE after installing SoS and make sure to say "OK" to literally everything XPMSSE asks if it should overwrite (there should only be one file- the SoS skeleton). If you are using one of the "virtual install" mod managers (Vortex or MO2) make sure you resolve all XPMSSE conflicts in favor of XPMSSE.

FNIS shows you the number of bones in your skeleton- in yours, it said "(99 bones)" and if you have the correct skeleton installed, it should say "(115 bones)". Here is an example that I just ran in my game:

FNISSkeleton.png.20cc8f94dbb05788a3606d2e37973e6e.png

I have the same issue with this that I do with the "Light" version. In what obscure hidden folder are the male voices placed? You would think replacing the moans in the fx folder (vMaleMoan01, vMaleMoan04, vMaleMoan03, vMaleMoan04) with renamed ones from the female folders would mean I wouldn't have dudes with a dollarstore mic moaning into my ear but apparently you would be wrong.

It seems everyone loves the male voices because nobody seems to talk about replacing them and there's no mods to do so, just to add more.

EDIT: The only dirty mods I have are this one, Flowergirls (has no sounds), and Amorous Adventures (tried disabling)

I have issue with SexLab, I've tried to reinstall many times, but it doesn't help.

My skse64.log

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.15 01050490 01D508B36A295954, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7CB9E0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7CB9E0000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (Error 1114)
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 2
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes.dll (00000001 EngineFixes plugin 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Experience.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Experience.dll (00000001 Experience 00080010) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 5 of 6
registering plugin listener for (null) at 5 of 6
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 1
sending message type 6 to plugin 2
sending message type 6 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_POLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_SE_POLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\WetandCold_POLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_POLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\XPMSE_POLISH.txt...
dispatch message (8) to plugin listeners
sending message type 8 to plugin 1
sending message type 8 to plugin 2
sending message type 8 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
save name is Quicksave0_7074006B_0_4E657874_WhiterunJorrvaskrBasement_000200_20190512020924_4_1
full save path: C:\Users\Pan\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\0vWu4rJqw\\Quicksave0_7074006B_0_4E657874_WhiterunJorrvaskrBasement_000200_20190512020924_4_1.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
sending message type 2 to plugin 1
sending message type 2 to plugin 2
sending message type 2 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
loading co-save
Loading plugin list:
    (0 -> 0)    Skyrim.esm
    (1 -> 1)    Update.esm
    (2 -> 2)    Dawnguard.esm
    (3 -> 3)    HearthFires.esm
    (4 -> 4)    Dragonborn.esm
    (5 -> 5)    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    (6 -> 6)    ApachiiHair.esm
    (7 -> 7)    FlowerGirls SE.esm
    (8 -> ?  SexLab.esm
    (9 -> 9)    Immersive Wenches.esp
    (10 -> 10)    SkyUI_SE.esp
    (11 -> 11)    Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
    (1040384 -> 1040384)    Qw_ISC_USSEP Patch.esp
    (12 -> 12)    Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
    (1040385 -> 1040385)    Qw_WACCF_ISC Patch.esp
    (13 -> 13)    WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
    (14 -> 14)    TrueStormsSE.esp
    (15 -> 15)    Obsidian Weathers.esp
    (16 -> 16)    WetandCold.esp
    (17 -> 17)    getSnowy.esp
    (18 -> 18)    DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
    (19 -> 19)    getSnowy_ObsidianWeathers_Patch.esp
    (20 -> 20)    getSnowy_WnC-Ashes Patch.esp
    (21 -> 21)    FNIS.esp
    (22 -> 22)    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    (23 -> 23)    CBBE.esp
    (24 -> 24)    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    (25 -> 25)    12FemaleBrows.esp
    (26 -> 26)    360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
    (27 -> 27)    RomanceOfNPCs.esp
    (28 -> 28)    SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
    (29 -> 29)    IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
    (30 -> 30)    KS Hairdo's.esp
    (31 -> 31)    RaceMenu.esp
    (32 -> 32)    XPMSE.esp
    (33 -> 33)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    (34 -> 34)    PhysicalAdeptRound2.esp
    (35 -> 35)    Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
    (36 -> 36)    Claire.esp
    (37 -> 37)    Perk Points and More Gold for Bounty Quests.esp
    (38 -> 38)    Serana Renewal.esp
    (39 -> 39)    Better Looking Vampires.esp
    (40 -> 40)    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
    (1040386 -> 1040386)    Remodeled Armor CBBE - Armor and Clothing Extension Patch.esp
    (41 -> 41)    Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp
    (42 -> 42)    FNIS_PCEA2.esp
    (43 -> 43)    Unlimited Training.esp
    (44 -> 44)    DeadlyCombat.esp
    (45 -> 45)    SpecializedFollowers.esp
    (46 -> 46)    VampireLordSerana.esp
    (47 -> 47)    True Storms - Obsidian Weathers - Patch .esp
    (48 -> 48)    Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
    (49 -> 49)    Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
    (50 -> 50)    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    (51 -> 51)    Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
    (52 -> 52)    Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
    (53 -> 53)    FlowerGirls SE.esp
    (54 -> 54)    Open Cities Skyrim.esp
    (55 -> 55)    Immersive Citizens - OCS patch.esp
    (56 -> 56)    WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
    (57 -> 57)    Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Loading menu open/close event registrations...
Loading key input event registrations...
Loading control input event registrations...
Loading mod callback event registrations...
Loading crosshair ref event registrations...
Loading camera event registrations...
Loading actor action event registrations...
Loading NiNode update event registrations...
Loading SKSEPersistentObjectStorage data...
Loading SKSEDelayFunctorManager data...
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
sending message type 3 to plugin 1
sending message type 3 to plugin 2
sending message type 3 to plugin 5
dispatched message.
cleared save path
WidgetLoader.as: setRootPath(a_path = )
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 0, a_widgetSource = skyui/activeeffects.swf)

and screenshots: 

https://imgbbb.com/image/XC9sW
https://imgbbb.com/image/XCyTH

re.jpg
cons.jpg

any clue?

On 5/10/2019 at 6:14 PM, fred200 said:

you are going off the OLD NMM set up. i've just switched from Mo2 To Vortex. takes a little getting used to but Vortex makes things a little easier to deal with then MO2 these days. (do not get me wrong Mo is still a good mod manager, but i like to give them all ago find out who works best in what way) here is what we are talking about that it is now all integrated just like it is on mod organiser. This is a screen shot of the tool set up you can edit yourself (hece why my SKSE looks a bit off) 
image.png.72964bb809fb29d92c0944b6a325629d.png

1 hour ago, thatsmy said:

I have issue with SexLab, I've tried to reinstall many times, but it doesn't help.

My skse64.log

and screenshots: 

https://imgbbb.com/image/XC9sW
https://imgbbb.com/image/XCyTH

re.jpg
cons.jpg

any clue?

I am also getting this when i try to use the Sex lab spells. everything else except the spells (and creature animations) 1 of the two i think i've worked out whats wrong but the spells pfft :/ nope just get that data/plugins code you are getting. 

9 hours ago, Shaitan051 said:

I have the same issue with this that I do with the "Light" version. In what obscure hidden folder are the male voices placed? You would think replacing the moans in the fx folder (vMaleMoan01, vMaleMoan04, vMaleMoan03, vMaleMoan04) with renamed ones from the female folders would mean I wouldn't have dudes with a dollarstore mic moaning into my ear but apparently you would be wrong.

It seems everyone loves the male voices because nobody seems to talk about replacing them and there's no mods to do so, just to add more.

EDIT: The only dirty mods I have are this one, Flowergirls (has no sounds), and Amorous Adventures (tried disabling)

probably because most of us mute them both? ( i know i do.)

I've got an odd bug that I can't seem to run down. I'm using gender bender with the bound horse cock addon to change my female character. When I use the gender bender swap while wearing high heels sexlab clears the high heel height for the animation but does not remove the height offset after the animation finishes, so the character is sunk into the floor. If I swap back to normal female without gender bender dick sexlab both clears the heel height for the animation and removes the height offset after, working normally. This happens for both player character and NPCs. 

I assume this has something to do with gender bender changing my characters sexlab sex to male when adding the dick and then sexlab handles the high heel stuff slightly differently, but I don't really know. It's not a huge issue, but if anybody has any ideas to try it would be nice to figure out how to fix it. 

8 hours ago, blackfoxkitsune said:

i've just switched from Mo2 To Vortex. takes a little getting used to but Vortex makes things a little easier to deal with then MO2 these days. (do not get me wrong Mo is still a good mod manager, but i like to give them all ago find out who works best in what way) here is what we are talking about that it is now all integrated just like it is on mod organiser. This is a screen shot of the tool set up you can edit yourself (hece why my SKSE looks a bit off)

Just as info, when you use Vortex there's no need to set up LOOT as a separate tool on ytour Dashboard- Vortex uses LOOT to sort mods, so any time you would normally want to run LOOT, you can run the Vortex "Sort Mods" function instead and it will run LOOT.

18 hours ago, Shaitan051 said:

Flowergirls (has no sounds) , and Amorous Adventures (tried disabling)

Yes, it FG has both female and male moans and giggles, and also some slurpy and kissy sound effects when appropriate. As far as I know, Amorous Adventures (which is strictly a quest mod, not a sex mod) has no sounds whatsoever, so I'm not sure how you would go about disabling AA sounds... since it has none... :classic_blink:

18 hours ago, Shaitan051 said:

Again, not true. Xiderpunk has repeatedly posted publicly that Flower Girls' male voices are "a WIP" which is a euphemism for "sucks major ass" and that he is in the process of trying to replace them. Since this subject seems so near and dear to your heart, perhaps you could go buy a "two-dollar store" hi-quality mic and record your own male groans, moans and spurts- I'm sure if they're of high-enough quality to get past your strict voice-connoisseur standards, Xiderpunk would be delighted to have them. :classic_biggrin: